The Transformation of Kerry

Story Info
Young man takes drug that turns him into a woman.
10.1k words
4.56
129.1k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,552 Followers

Note - this story includes gender change as well as cross dressing, male/female sex, lesbian sex, and non-consensual sex. Please skip this story if any of these bother you.

***********************************

It should have been a good week. Classes were over and I'd taken all my exams and even felt like I did well on most of them. I was depressed though. I had a week before classes started again, but didn't want to go home, even though it wasn't far. I really didn't think my family wanted to see me anyhow. My name is Kerry and I'm 18 years old and a college freshman.

I lived in a dorm, a coed dorm, actually and I seemed to get a lot of grief from the other guys in the dorm. I was smaller than most of them, only about 5'6" and about 130 pounds and pretty slender, very little muscle. I was never particularly macho, and some of the guys asked why a girl, meaning me, was sharing a room with a guy, my roommate. They openly wondered if I was gay.

I tried to laugh it off. I might not be what they thought of as a guy, but I was male, just not very masculine. I envied the women, and enjoyed spending time with them when they'd let me. Frankly, I often wished I was a woman. I'd always known I felt more affinity for women than men, but never understood it until several folks came out as transgender.

I knew there was no way I could do that. My family already was pretty disdainful of me, with a couple of relatives calling me a poofta, when they thought I couldn't hear, or when they just didn't care if I heard. When news reports came on about transgender people, my dad said that any man who dressed as a women was a sick bastard who should be shot as an example to others.

Before I came to college, when I was living at home, I got curious. I have a twin sister, Kelly, about my same size, and when no one was at home, I went into the dirty clothes and found a skirt, top, panties, and bra of hers and took them to try them on. I felt perfectly comfortable and quite natural in her clothes, but knew I could never get caught wearing them.

I did that several times when I knew no one would be around, and really enjoyed dressing in my sister's clothes. My dad is 6'2" and 220 pounds of muscle. If he ever knew I wore my sister's clothes, he would beat the shit out of me, and no one in the family would try to stop him. After one time when I dressed up, I saw my sister looking at me strangely for a few days after that. I decided I'd better stop.

I didn't have anything even remotely feminine at school. My roommate was a jock and a jerk, and he brought his jerky friends to the room with him regularly. I know they went through my stuff, and they often made snide little comments. One day, one had found a My Little Pony top and a pair of pink panties in the laundry room, and said he'd found some of my laundry.

Everyone laughed heartedly - except me of course. I told them those items weren't mine and that he should take them back where he found them. He said he figured he found their proper home. I grabbed them from him and walked to the laundry room to drop them off, as all the guys in my dorm room roared.

When I got to the laundry room, there was a puzzled looking woman there, looking around. I walked in with the items, and she saw me, looked startled and asked me what I was doing with them. I told her about the jerk and what he'd said and done. She shook her head, took the items from me and thanked me for bringing them back. She kissed me on the cheek.

I was starting to feel pretty good, when she said I'd look as good in them as she did. I turned very red and felt tears starting to form in my eyes, as I turned and ran from the laundry room. I went to the library and hid out there, until it closed. I finally went back to my dorm room to get some sleep. My roommate was in his bed already and seemed to be asleep.

I pulled down the covers on my bed, and found another pair of panties between the sheets. I took them and angrily threw them in the trash can. I really wished I could have kept and worn them, but given what total jerks everyone had been, I could never do that. I stayed away from my dorm room as much as I could after that.

There was one guy who I was friends with, who didn't rag on me all the time. We hung out together every now and then. As classes ended, I ran into him and he said he was staying on campus over the break, because they were letting him do some biochemical research with some sort of new compound. He was kind of close-mouthed about it, so I didn't push.

"Kerry, you told me what your jerky roommate did with those pink panties."

"Yeah, that really stunk, Carl."

"Did you ever have a desire to wear them?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just this feeling I got."

"Shit, Carl, you're not going to start on me now too, are you?"

"Kerry, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be a woman or to dress as a woman."

"Folks don't like cross dressers or transgender people."

"What if I could give you the chance to be a woman?"

"I've looked at that. It takes years of living as a woman and being on hormones before they'd do surgery and it isn't reversible."

"There might be another way - maybe even reversible."

"How?"

"The research I'm involved in."

"You could turn me into a woman?"

"I'm not supposed to do anything like that, but you seem so unhappy as you are."

"What is involved?"

"There is a drug."

"You aren't shitting me or running some kind of prank on me, are you?"

"I swear. Just come to the lab with me."

We went to the lab he worked in, but I was still very leery of the whole thing. We went in a room, which had a camera set up. I wondered about that, but he said it was necessary to record what happened.

"You've tried this on people?"

"No. Just on test animals, but including chimps."

"And this will make me into a woman? How?"

"We still are trying to determine that, along with how completely it does it and whether it is permanent or will reverse after the drug passes out of your system."

"So what do I need to do?"

"Take off all your clothes."

"Do I have to?"

"We need to document the effects of the drug."

I felt weird, but took off my jeans and tee shirt and shoes. I stood there in my jockey shorts.

"Take off everything. Those too."

I reluctantly took them off and he had me lie down on something like a medical examination table. He had a syringe with a funny looking liquid in it.

"Is that shit safe?"

"I swear it is."

He injected it into my arm. It took a minute, but I began to feel hot and cold run through my body, and described it to him, since he'd asked me to. It felt like my insides were churning, then my groin felt funny, and I looked down to see my dick and balls withdraw into my body. As they did, they left a hole which quickly formed itself into a vagina.

Then my chest felt funny, my nipples seemed to get sensitive, the nipple changed color and got larger as I even began to develop boobs. Other things felt funny, and I looked into a mirror to see my face changing slightly and what I had of an adam's apple disappeared. My hips felt like they were spreading and my waist narrowed as well.

It was weird. I'd enjoyed dressing as a woman, and kind of wished I could be a woman, and now that it was actually happening, I felt uneasy about it, particularly since I was lying there naked in front of Carl. He seemed to be feverishly making notes and looking at my body. As he looked at my boobs and pussy, he smiled and licked his lips. It took about fifteen minutes before things seemed to settle down and my body stopped changing.

"Kerry, we need to do some tests to see how thorough the change was and whether everything works normally."

"What does that entail?"

"Just relax, and remember this is just for medical science."

"Relax? Science?

"Think about it. Think about all the transgender people in the world and what a difference this could make to their lives. But we need to check it out completely."

"Okay. I guess."

With that he came up to me and gingerly touched one of my nipples. It was almost like an electric shock going through me. I gasped and even moaned a bit as he gently touched the nipple all over, before then touching that boob. I looked and could see my nipples getting very hard and could not believe how my body was reacting to this.

He began using both hands and really working my boobs over good. Never even having had boobs before, I was amazed at how it all felt, and could tell it was affecting other parts of me as well. I began moving my hips around almost involuntarily. My body was reacting on its own. I could feel some liquid running down from my pussy to my ass. I felt like I was about to explode, when he moved down to my pussy.

"I need to check out your other new parts."

He took his fingers down the lips of my pussy, even spreading it slightly. Going up and down and coming to the top and tweaking what I learned was my clit. I couldn't help but moan and even pump my hips back and forth. I'd never fucked a girl, so I had little idea what a woman's body was like or how it would react. Apparently Carl did and he kept playing with my pussy as I got hotter and hotter.

"The nerve endings all seem to be working properly. Now I need to check it for depth."

With that, Carl got up on the table over me and his pants were down. Before I even realized what was happening, he was putting his cock in my pussy. He got a little ways in, then stopped, then it hurt some as he put it deep inside me. I just lay there shocked that Carl had stuck his dick in me. He started moving his hips back and forth and I could feel his cock going nearly out, then deeply back in me.

"This isn't science. We shouldn't be doing this."

"I had to check it and this was the only way I had available."

"But now you know. You should take it out."

"Kerry, baby, you just feel so damned good."

"I don't think I want to do this."

"Doesn't it feel good to you, baby?"

"It does feel good. It feels wonderful, but I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

His hands came up and began massaging my boobs again, and almost against my will, I began fucking him back. I was moving my hips in sync with him, and moaning as he plumbed depths that I'd never had before. The heat and pleasure were building through my body and I couldn't even tell him to stop. Then I could feel my pussy grab his prick even tighter, which made him groan, and I had the most wonderful feeling just sweep over my body.

It started in my pussy and spread in all directions, up through my stomach muscles which had their own spasms, up to my boobs which felt like electricity was running through them and shooting out of them, to my head, where I began kissing Carl, as I held him tight, and down all the way to my toes which curled up in delight.

As all this was washing over me, Carl stopped and I felt his cock twitching and felt a gush as he came deep in my pussy. In one sense, I was unhappy that he fucked me, and really unhappy that he came inside me, but the feeling that had swept over me were such that all I could do was lie there, hold him and let the pleasure take me to another world.

He lay there with his cock deep inside me, until my pussy had sucked every last drop of cum from his balls. He kissed me and slowly got off me, giving my boobs a few parting strokes as he did. As he got off, he pulled his pants back up, tucked away his cock and zipped back up. I couldn't do much other than lie there and try to catch my breath.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"I couldn't help it. You were there and naked, and so very sexy and pretty, then your body responded so much to my touch that I just had to."

"If I'm a real woman now, doesn't that mean I could get pregnant?"

"I don't know where in the cycle you are. I'd expect you to be at the very start of the cycle, not at peak fertility, but we've never done this to a human before. We don't know."

"Then I could get pregnant?"

"Plan B - I'll give you the money for it, then check with campus health services to get some regular birth control."

"We aren't doing this again - certainly not before I know I have working birth control, and maybe not even then."

"You wanted to be a woman. Now you know what it really means to be a woman. Besides, it looked like you enjoyed it just as much as I did - maybe more."

"I never felt anything like that before, but I wasn't ready to go there."

"Now I guess you need those pink panties."

"You said it was also possible to change back."

"We have another drug for that, but we need to see the effects on your body for a few weeks before we even consider that."

"How many weeks?"

"At least until you have your first period."

"Assuming I'm not pregnant."

"Take the Plan B, you should be fine."

As I got up, I realized I was still about the same height and weight, though my body shape had changed somewhat. My hips were wider and rounder. My waist was a little narrower. My face had been softened, and my hair had even grown out somewhat longer and thicker. I looked 100% woman, and kind of sexy, to boot, with c-cup boobs and a cute face and ass.

Carl's cum was leaking out of me and starting to run down my leg, so he got some tissues and I cleaned up as best I could and put on my clothes, but didn't fit quite the same now. I had no bra, so my boobs really were apparent under my tee shirt. My jeans now fit my ass more snugly, but when I looked in the mirror, I loved what I saw.

Did I want to stay a woman? I might, but I needed some time to experience it before I made a decision. I guessed several weeks until I had a period would work out pretty well for that. Until then, I needed some bras and panties. While I was at it, I might not mind getting a nice skirt or dress too. I went to the campus health center, got some Plan B, took the first pill and made an appointment for birth control.

Everything seemed to be going fine, until the nurse looked at my records and got a very funny expression. She quickly passed me to a doctor, who talked to me while the nurse was present.

"Kerry, we're kind of puzzled. Your student records show that you are male."

Shit. How was I going to get out of this? I couldn't exactly tell them I'd had what amounted to a sex change that afternoon. If they even believed me, it would cause the kind of stir that neither Carl nor I needed.

"Do I look like a man or a woman?"

"You look like a woman - at least clothed."

"I'll be happy to let you check me unclothed."

I stood up, unzipped my jeans and pulled down jeans and underwear before they could even react. Once I'd bared my pussy, I pulled up my shirt to show my boobs, as well. They gaped and looked at each other, then the doctor spoke.

"You certainly are a woman, but are you Kerry?"

My student ID showed me as I'd been at the start of the school year, with slightly shorter hair, among other things. Luckily it was not a full body photo.

"I've let my hair grow out some since my picture was taken, and puberty really hit me in the past few months, changing me in unexpected ways."

"So it would seem. Well, Kerry, we'll see you back here for a gynecological exam and likely some birth control."

"Thank you, doctor."

I pulled my shirt back down and my pants back up.

"You might want to consider wearing women's jeans and panties rather than men's jeans and jockey shorts."

"The crowd I run with kind of likes this style, but I'll dress more feminine for my next appointment."

I felt like I'd dodged a bullet with that one. Now I needed to get some girl clothes especially some bras. It felt weird as hell going into the lingerie section to pick out some clothing. I wasn't even sure what sizes I needed in women's clothes. Luckily Susan, a cute female clerk came to help me. She was friendly and helped me pick out some nice looking things that fit. She seemed kind of flirty, and I found myself flirting back.

"Maybe we could meet for coffee some time."

Well Kerry, I'm not sure my boyfriend would approve, but come back by tomorrow and we'll see."

"It's a date."

"Not really a date, but let's talk tomorrow."

As I left, I swear, I was walking on air. As a guy, Susan would never have even given me the time of day. Now as a woman, she might just go out for coffee with me. I bought some tops that fit a little better and even some girl jeans. The other clerks were pleasant and helpful, just not as much fun as Susan had been.

Just to make things clear, while I might find being a woman attractive, I am also sexually attracted to women. I guess I am also somewhat bisexual, since men are somewhat interesting and in spite of it all, I did enjoy the sex with Carl. I might not want to make it a regular thing, but it opened my mind and blew my mind.

I went back to my dorm room and opened the door, only to find that Mike, my roommate was still there and hadn't left for home yet. I thought he was going to be gone already and wasn't really ready for him to see me as a woman. He turned around and looked at me and I immediately became worried.

"Mike, what are you doing here?"

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my room?"

"I think I must have gotten the wrong room."

It wasn't the wrong room, of course, I just couldn't think of anything else to say. I found myself backing toward the door and trying to think of where I could stay tonight. Nothing was coming to mind. Too bad neither Susan nor any of the other women at the stores had more interest, not that I'd have expected to be invited to stay the night with anyone just out of the blue.

"But you unlocked the door to the room with a key, and still have the key in your hand. Where did you get the key to this room?"

"Sorry, this was all just a mistake. I'm sorry I disturbed you. I'll just leave."

I had no answers and I did not want to hang around, because I figured nothing good would come of it. I backed up and was almost at the door, when Mike spoke again.

"Stop. I recognize that shirt. That's Kerry's shirt. Where did you get Kerry's shirt? Probably the same place you got Kerry's key."

"He let me wear his shirt and I was supposed to meet him back here and spend the night with him. He said his roommate was gone."

"When you came in, you addressed me as 'Mike'. How did you know my name?"

"Kerry said his roommate was Mike, so I figured that had to be you."

"You're a very pretty little liar, aren't you?"

Mike walked over toward me as I tried to edge closer to the door. Before I could get out, Mike grabbed my arm firmly. He didn't hurt me, but I couldn't get away either. He began pulling me deep into the room. I twisted and tried to get out of his grip, but to no avail.

"If Kerry's not here, I need to go."

"There's no way in hell that little faggot persuaded a cute little thing like you to come spent the night with him."

"It wasn't going to be sexual. He said with his roommate gone there was a spare bed and I could crash here tonight."

"Then why didn't he bring you here himself."

"He was going to - get a pizza for us and bring it back."

"You really are a sweet little liar. Sit down."

Mike had gotten me back to his bed, and now wanted me to sit down with him. He still had hold of my arm and I couldn't get away. I was really worried about just what he might have in mind.

"Why do you say I'm a liar?"

"Because of the way you stutter when you lie. Now who are you and why did you come here, and why are you wearing Kerry's clothes?"

"I lost my clothes and needed something to wear while I went to buy more clothes."

Mike kept hold of me as he reached behind me and pulled my wallet out of the pocket of my jeans.

"Give that back to me."

Mike looked through the wallet while holding tightly to me.

"Give you back Kerry's wallet? So what clever lie do you have for that?"

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,552 Followers