The Transformation of Rowen

Story Info
Rowen is captured and transformed against her will.
6.1k words
4.58
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This is my first story submission, I hope you like it!}

{Feedback of all kinds would be welcome}

{This is the story of a young woman who is abducted by half human woodland creatures and given a potion to transform her body and mind. Her husband goes looking for her, but will he reach her in time?}

She ground the pigment using her mortar, sweat standing out on her pretty face as she leant her weight to the work. When she had a fine blue powder she added chalk and a little egg yolk to the stone basin and mixed it to a paste. She mixed the paste with water from her flask.

Picking up one of her brushes, Rowan stood and leaning in, tested a little of the colour, applying it to a patch on the wall. Pleased with the tone, she picked up more paint and began filling in blocks of sky. She would bring in clouds and play with the light once she had most of the background colour down.

Rowan was one of three artists working together on this tribute. They had been ordered to do so by the Lord Ruler himself and at his instruction, they must finish before the midsummer feast. Seeing the large blocks of sky take shape, she felt her anxiety drop back a little. Yes, they would finish this piece in time she thought.

They started and finished work early at this time of year, as the afternoon heat was fierce. Even the creatures and plants seemed to hide from it, crawling under rocks or folding up their leaves. It was not unusual for citizens to be busy at wheel or lathe, or serving grains and bread before the sun rose each day.

Rowan was working on the tribute with Annya and Ennais. The two sisters, old now, had worked this part of the Cite since they were young women. Rowan had studied with them for nearly six full cycles and had learnt a lot. This piece, dedicated to the Fawn for the annual feast, would be revered and celebrated. Rowan smiled to herself contentedly. Being a part of this final work was an honour, and now the two sisters were to take their retirement, she would carry the business forward.

"We are to leave for home now Rowan" Said Annya. "Do not stay up here alone once the Sun sinks below the mountain my girl, it is not safe"

"Yes mistress, I will finish my work in good time, do not worry" Rowan said, her eyes not leaving the wall while making careful brushstrokes.

"Farewell Rowan, may the gods protect you" said Ennais.

The two old sisters, holding their baskets against their hips, moved away down the hillside.

Rowan worked on, not noticing the time passing. When she had put the last of her paint on the wall, she wrapped her brush and washed out the basin.

"Oh my." She said, a spark of apprehension in her stomach as she finally realised the lateness of the hour. But that was silly, nobody had seen one of the Fawn in living memory. There were some who claimed to of course, but Rowan thought it more likely that these were just stories, designed to enhance the status of the storyteller. Nonetheless, she would hurry and take her tools home with her.

She moved about, tired now, gathering her things. The sun above her was at its hottest and its heat reflected off the chalk hillside making the air heavy. She mopped at her brow with the folds of her loose clothing and felt the dryness in her throat. Deciding that she would take a little water before heading down, Rowan stopped at the edge of the clearing to sit on a rocky outcrop and drink from her flask. The rock was in shade and it was cooler here. She sighed and leant against the cool stone as she satisfied her thirst.

She closed her eyes for just a moment to rest.

Finn was home already, building the fire and preparing dinner. He had always enjoyed cooking and often collected fresh produce on his way back from the Palace. As one of the Lord Rulers personal guards, he sometimes received meat and fish from the kitchen staff too. He gutted the two Bream he had bought and, stuffing them with herbs, he cleared burning embers from the Clay oven and sat the fish inside on a flat stone tile. Rowan should be back soon and they would enjoy eating together before they bathed. Maybe he would get in with her and help her to wash, he thought, with a little flash of arousal.

They were not long married and enjoyed each other often. They had met at the Palace when Rowan had been ordered to paint nude figures for the Lord Ruler in his state bathrooms. Finn had been very taken with the figures, larger than life and seductive as they lounged in suggestive poses amongst the painted vines and ripe fruits all around the walls. It was a famous piece, although none but the artists and Palace staff had seen it for themselves. He had been even more taken with the pretty apprentice working with the two old sisters. He took every opportunity to talk with her when his passage through the Palace allowed.

There was a comfortable ease and warmth in their conversation from the first moment. Finn had finally gathered his courage and asked her to join him for a walk along the river after her work was done for the day. The rest had happened quickly and they were married within one cycle.

He took the Bream from the oven and laid it to one side for rest. Taking off his thick leather gloves, he walked outside and looked up towards the cliffs and the woods beyond. Rowan was late now and he started to worry. He knew where she was working and the stories of young girls being taken by the Fawn come back to him from his childhood. Superstition maybe, but he strapped on his protective leather doublet and his sword, laced his sandals and left to look for her.

Rowan woke with a start as a sharp pain caused her to cry out. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were bound with a delicate hemp rope. She struggled against her bonds but could not free herself. She looked around in the failing light frantically searching for her captors. Her heart was racing as she turned her head from left to right.

"Ah, she is awake" said a low male voice from somewhere just out of view.

"Good, I will enjoy her company more that way" came a silky reply.

"There is no need for your bad humour Dreyan, she is being taking from her people and will be very afraid I think"

"Who...who are you?" said Rowan, panic in her voice. "Why have you bound me?"

"Calm yourself Girl, we will not hurt you. You are too important and despite what you have heard, we fawns are not the monsters your legends suggest"

"Oh please! you must let me go" Rowan implored them with a sob and tears in her eyes now.

"Let you go? I don't think so, girl. We are taking you back with us. You are to be honoured this night" Said the one called Dreyan as he stepped into view.

The creature was part human. It was perhaps a little bigger in build at over six feet in height, with thick shoulder length hair and fine delicate features. It had pointed ears and its eyes were larger than a man's. It walked with grace and poise and had a strong muscular upper body. It wore no clothes, but had a covering of thick fur on its legs and up across its hips to the navel. Between its legs hung an oversized organ, darker in colour to the rest of the exposed skin above. Rowan shuddered and tucked her knees up to her stomach, her body instinctively reacting to the creature and trying to protect her.

"You can carry her first Florian" Said Dreyan, "She will soften over the first few miles and I should like to benefit from her easier character"

Another, slightly taller being moved around to stand in front of her.

"Take a good look my girl. For we are beautiful and not like your paintings of us" Said Florian.

Rowan opened her eyes and even through her fear, she could see this was true. They were elegant and proud creatures with attractive features.

"But why must you take me?" she asked, still fearful but gaining some control over herself now in spite of it.

"You are to become one of us" he said with reverence and a little bow to her.

"Every so often we take a young girl from the world of man and they are transformed in a sacred ritual and blessed by the great mother" He continued. "You will become immortal, as we are and your beauty will be increased and perfected"

Rowan had heard tales of the little people of course, and of fawns. In the stories these creatures were beautiful, naked women, who would beguile men who travelled too close to the woods after sundown. The men could not resist their powerful magic, and once in thrall to the creatures they were never seen again. It was said that the creatures first bred with the man, taking his seed and then, done with their captive, killed them and ate their flesh.

"Check her Florian," said Dreyan.

The creature bent to where Rowan was laying and reached inside her robe. He moved his hand under her sex and cupped her firmly. She tried to pull herself away, but he held her down with his other hand and incredible strength. Bound as she was, she could not stop him. She felt violated and helpless as a finger was dipped between her delicate folds, entering her. Florian withdrew and bringing his hand to his face, he sniffed at the wetness left there.

"Oh yes, she is quite suitable," he said with obvious relish in his voice. Then he picked her up gently and carried her into the woods.

Rowan was carried for two hours through the dense and ancient woodland. Deeper and deeper they went under the dark green canopy. Here and there, the Sun cut spears of light in the mist as it broke through the leaves above. She was tired and ached from the uncomfortable position. Still bound, Rowan was helpless and sobbed quietly. She feared that she would never see Finn or her home again.

The two creatures talked together in a language she did not understand as they walked. She found herself trying to interpret the rise and fall of their voices for some knowledge of her fate.

As time passed, she needed to relieve herself and it became harder to hold it. The need started as something insignificant, a quiet thought under the surface of her panic. But it rose, demanding to be noticed now and with each step, Drayen's shoulder dug pressed at her bladder.

"Please...I...I need to relieve myself" she said with a hitching breath.

"Let her down, Drayen" said Florian, stopping.

"We cannot unbind you Rowan" said Drayen.

He set her down, but her legs would not hold her. They buckled and she fell to the cool, loamy woodland floor, tears of frustration staining her cheeks.

"I can't stand in these bonds, please give me legs so that I might have some dignity!" Rowan pleaded, angry now despite her fear.

"We cannot," Said Florian. "You must remain bound until after the ritual, it is our custom"

"I can hold you, while you relieve yourself," Dreyan said.

He picked her up with one arm under her knees and one supporting her back. He held her over the ground, her bottom lowered above a clump of ferns, robe billowing out and cool air reaching her private parts.

"Pllleaaasse!" she cried, frustration and humiliation causing hot tears to fill her eyes.

"Take your relief Rowan, for we have far to go yet" said Dreyan with impatience in his voice.

The pressure inside her bladder was painful. She would have no choice it seemed.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Only a couple of hours ago she had been singing quietly to herself while painting in the bright sunshine with Annya and Ennais.

"Please, I will wet my robe like this, lift it out of the way!" She cried with resignation.

Florian stepped to her side and pulled the robe away, exposing her round white bottom. The darker hair around her sex stood out between her cheeks and she blushed to be so intimately displayed to them. Their eyes found her stream as it started to flow and she whimpered with the humiliation of it. When she had finished, they lifted her, red-faced to Dreyan's shoulder and continued walking.

Exhausted from fear, Rowan fell into a fretful sleep.

As the journey came to an end she woke with a start. They set her down, laying her on her side and she drew her knees up again instinctively. They were in a natural clearing, a depression in the woodland floor that was maybe fifty feet in diameter. Around the outside were small dwellings. Candlelight shone from the windows and smoke rose from chimneys. In the centre of the clearing, stood an ancient stone platform. Woodland flowers had been laid in rows around its base and many candles burned on tall wooden structures, positioned to cast a soft yellow glow over the scene.

"Bring her to the stone" called a female voice with bright authority.

Three of the most beautiful creatures Rowan had ever seen emerged from one of the dwellings and approached the centre of the clearing. They had golden brown hair that flowed down over alabaster skin and plump, full breasts. They had cloven feet and downy fur on their legs, like the males, it too was a light golden brown colour.

Rowan was carried by Florian and placed on the stone platform.

Her bindings were cut swiftly away and her robes were removed by rough hands.

Naked now, Rowan tried to cover herself, one hand over her breasts and one over the dark triangle of hair between her legs. There was no hope of escape, a dozen creatures stood around her on all sides. The three females stood looking down at her with soft smiles and benevolent expressions. She turned her dirty and tear stained face up to them and cried, "Please, I want to return home!"

"Hush child" said the female who stood in the centre, clearly of higher rank than the others.

"You are to be blessed this night. Do not fear us, for we were once as you are now. After you receive the blessing you will understand. After you receive the blessing, you will rejoice with us in your new nature, in your new form"

Rowan sobbed and trembled on the cold stone underneath her. She turned her head, frantically looking for help she knew would not come.

One of the males broke from his place in the circle and stepped forward.

"Use my seed to calm her, my lady..." he said with a bow of his head.

"Yes " said the female figure, "we shall mix it with a little of the herbs"

She took a small wooden bowl from her robes and placed it on the stone in front of her. She produced a parcel of herbs tightly bound with cord and tore off some of the dried green leaves.

"Add your seed into the bowl Magdan" she said, offering him space to approach the stone table. The male reached down to his dark skinned organ and caressed it gently with his palm and fingers.

It swelled under his touch, pulsing and growing as blood filled it. The creature's cock was not formed like that of a man, but was large and thick with a dark shaft and a bulbous head sheathed in hair covered skin. As his organ swelled further, the head came forth out of its covering and it glistened with fluid at the opening. It made Rowan think of the horses they kept on her fathers farm as she stared, open-mouthed and paralysed with fear.

He pumped it more quickly now and grunted as thick white ropes of his seed pulsed into the bowl. The hot fluid mixed with the leaves and the high ranking female stirred it with a slender finger.

"Good, good. Things will be easier now I think" she said with a smile. "Hold her"

Four of the creatures including Florian and Drayen took hold of her limbs and held Rowan fixed in place. She struggled but could not break their strong grip.

"You must drink this my Child, it will ease your worry and quicken your passion" The female said, lifting the bowl to her lips with one hand and holding her chin with the other.

"No! No! Please stop!" Rowan cried.

The female held her nose and Rowan closed her mouth tightly glaring at her.

She would not breathe, she would not do it. She would rather die.

But her body soon ached for air as her heart raced in her chest.

"Let her go!" came a cry from the back of the clearing.

Heads turned to see who had shouted.

Finn stood there, his sword drawn and a look of horror on his face. He looked at Rowan, held down by strong hands, naked and sobbing on the Stone table.

One of the females moved quickly, powerful legs carrying her the distance in just a few seconds. She moved in front of Finn and held her palms out in a submissive peaceful gesture.

"Lay down your sword soldier, we will not harm your wife"

"Let her go!" he said again, his eyes going back to the terrified Rowan.

"Look at me..." said the female in a soft silky voice.

His gaze was drawn away from the stone table to the beautiful creature in front of him. His head swam suddenly, as if he had drunk too much wine and his sword wavered. It was too heavy and his arm fell slowly until its tip rested in the dirt at his feet.

"You must calm yourself, everything is ok"

He felt confusion momentarily and shook his head, trying to clear it. Everything was ok, yes, why had he been worried?... But Rowan was held down by those creatures, naked and trembling on the stone table. That was not ok surely?. He should do something, help to free her somehow. Finn tried to raise his sword but he found that he could not move at all.

"Finn!!" Rowan cried, "Please..." but her words were cut off as the high ranking female poured the mixed seed and herbs into her open mouth, forced it closed and pinched her nose again. She swallowed almost immediately, caught off-guard. The thick liquid ran down her throat and into her stomach. Seeing this, the female and the four males holding her let go.

Rowan coughed and wiped her chin with the back of a shaking hand. The taste in her mouth was strange. It was yeasty and salty but it also had a bright tang to it, like lemons or citrus fruit.

"Now she will be more receptive," said the male Magden.

A heat was spreading through her stomach and she brought her hand down to rest over it. The seed in her belly was so hot it almost burned. Warmth was spreading up her chest and down to her abdomen. Even though her mind was reeling, Rowan could feel her body betray her and respond to the mixture she'd swallowed as a tingling began in her sex, at the little secret nub hidden between her folds. She sucked in air, screwed up her eyes and bit her lip. A delicious swirling, looping arousal began to flow outward from between her legs. It ran up her spine and down to her toes, pulsing with a bright heat.

No, she thought wildly. I will not respond to this, and she clamped her teeth together hard, her hands making tight fists at her side. Oh god, but it felt so good. She sighed and ran a hand down through her pubic hair before quickly taking it away again, mortified. She knew she should get away, try to run now that she was no longer restrained. But with an unnatural urgency, her sex was swelling and throbbing, wetness spreading down her inner thighs. She began to whimper without realising she was doing it.

"Rowan!!" Finn cried out, "What is it!? Is it poison?. What have you done to her you beasts!!"

Then she let out a deep hot breath and kneeling up thrust her hips forward. Throwing her head back, she ran her hands over her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Oooooh" she began grunting and thrusting. The pleasure and arousal was irresistible and like a flood breaking the banks of a great river, her will was small and insignificant against it, she had no choice finally.

"What is it! My love!. Are you in pain?" Shouted Finn.

Rowan opened her eyes and looked at him. A primal lust clouded her normally shy character. She shook her head slowly with her mouth half open, panting as she did so. Images of nature and all of its flora and fauna were flashing through her mind. The animals in her mental images were copulating, mating.

---- A Stag was rutting, parading a dripping cock to his hinds before mounting each in turn, his seed a flood of milky fluid left coating the females dark slits and running down the backs of their legs as he fertilised them ----

12