The Transformed Man Ch. 07

Story Info
A mind controlled harem, beast sized cock, undrainable balls.
4.7k words
4.64
66.7k
65

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey felt like she was going crazy. It had been days since she had seen Tom - days that felt like years. All she could think about was wanting to care for Tom and his needs, and how she could meet those needs, the needs of his freakishly big cock and huge balls, with her lips, her mouth, her hands, her thighs, her pussy, her ass and all of her desire and imagination.

Drs. Spencer and Williams and their little experiment of putting Lacey in Tom's living quarters, knowing his continuous pheromone release would turn Lacey into Tom's slut, had motivated the hospital to end their secret medical research on Tom and get him out of their care as soon as they could. What they were doing was fairly crazy and certainly unethical as it was.

Some things had been learned. Clearly, the pheromones Tom produced worked. Really well. The researchers also figured out that they were focused - Lacey had not become a complete slut looking for any release. She just wanted Tom. From Lacey's behavior and observations of the cum samples Tom had left all over Lacey's sore pussy researchers also were surprised by what they learned. From what the researchers could tell, the efficacy of the pheromones, released through Tom's perspiration, wore off eventually. That was good. The thing they didn't expect to see was Lacey's persistent obsession. That's to say, the crazed attraction Lacey experienced didn't go away. Delivered through his cum, it must have bonded with Lacey at a molecular level, and her own body was reproducing the addiction within her own system. Lacey couldn't take her thoughts off of Tom, but had no interest in anything researchers tried to put in her path - vibrators, friendly porn stars, etc.

This was good news and bad. Powerful pheromones that wore off eventually was fantastic. Ideally, the ability to produce those pheromones would wear off, too. It was great that it worked, but no drug company wanted to make a drug that did everything it was supposed to do on the first dose. You wanted a medicine that people would take daily forever. The fact that Tom's cum made women permanently obsessed with him was so good it was bad. They wanted the benefits to only last a short period of time.

The drug was also supposed to make men objectively, as well as subjectively (via pheremones) attractive, and sexual super heroes. Their bodies would handle muscular development and the processing of nutrients differently, making them have amazingly defined bodies without exercise, and reprogramming DNA to alter characteristics of the reproductive system - in plain English, people taking the drug would have bodies like they worked out 6 hours a day and ate nothing but protein, and they'd have a massive cock and huge balls that just never seem to run out of cum. The question now was, how long would the drug, as it had been given to Tom, last?

Now that the researchers had figured out what they could from Lacey, it was time to get back in contact with Tom and check on his condition. The only way to keep the project secret and continue to be able to get samples was to use Lacey again. She had no idea that what she had been subjected to was unethical. Actually, she just wanted more, and she was shameless about it. She would have been a liability if she had been thinking straight, and wouldn't have been as useful if she could see what was actually happening to her. Confident in their ability to control Lacey, the researchers gave her Tom's address and sent her off in a cab to make a surprise visit, with plans to reconvene for an update.

Lacey was obsessed with getting to see Tom, but she managed to delay the moment in favor of putting on something to wear that would please him more than the conservative outfit she wore to work. Shopping for outfits that might please Tom had been something Lacey did to try to keep from going crazy on her nights off while the researchers kept her from him and they filled her days with studies on how wet and stimulated she'd get from talking about Tom, or seeing porn or being "massaged" between her thighs. They could, and had, vibrated her exposed thighs and sweet, trimmed bush covered pussy as if they had been using a jack hammer, but no amount of vibrations or lubricated penetrations would get as much response from her as having her reminisce about being told by Tom to suck his cock, or being plowed into by him.

Lacey stopped by her apartment to do a quick change, and she jumped back into her car, with her make up to apply at stop lights, before the car had had the chance to cool. She wore thigh high leather boots over stockings that stopped just above them, and a tight, blue miniskirt that ended just above that. The miniskirt was tight and smooth and it was so low cut at her chest that she couldn't wear a bra with it, and it seemed like her hard nipples were the only thing keeping it up, particularly when she bounced her big, full tits as she hurried back into her car. She followed her phones GPS directions, taking advantage of stop lights to put on thick makeup to make her full, red lips bigger redder, to accentuate her cheeks, and make her eyes dark, with matching blue eye shadow. Had she been walking she would have been mistaken for a prostitute, but of course she wasn't. Her pussy wasn't for sale, and if it had been, it wouldn't have been by her. She didn't own it. It was Tom's. And it was getting wetter by the minute as she anticipated seeing him.

_________________________________

"Congratulations, ladies," Susan said, walking into the room, "you're all porn stars now."

Tom and the 5 other members of his harem looked up to see what Susan was talking about.

"Sacrifice to the Minotaur is selling like crazy," Susan continued, looking at some print outs through her black rimmed glasses, looking quite professional, except for the fact that all that she wore other than the glasses was black heels.

"That's it, you're doing great," Tom softly said, encouragingly stroking Kristin's head as she intently sucked at his cock. She was pretty inexperienced, and nervous that she wan't able to pleasure Tom as much as the others, and he was being extra loving to her, using her and letting her know the pleasure he got from her body.

All the harem members lounged around Tom wearing little, looking aroused, and ready to satisfy him at his request.

"It's a hit across different markets," Susan continued. "Fans of rape, hairy pussies, fat women, giant cocks, costume dramas, all of it. We're making a lot from this. They want more." Susan wanted more, too. Finished with her report she stood before Tom and the harem, staring as Tom's cock was sucked and stroked.

Tom had been watching Susan, and saw her need, and smiled.

"Good job, Kristin," Tom said, gently lifting her head from his cock. "Why don't you take a break now. I want to talk to Susan a bit." Kristin got up, frustrated that she didn't get Tom to cum, but obedient to his wishes. Her pussy was soaked and her chest heaved. She had never felt so sexually hungry as she had since meeting Tom.

"Come here, Susan," Tom said. "Sit down on me, facing me, so we can talk more."

Susan looked down at Tom's crotch, his giant, swollen, saliva slickened cock, and she hurriedly moved up to straddle him and sink down on it. As her dark hair covered pussy was stretched and filled and she sunk down on him she moaned, holding her tingling tits, her asshole also buzzing from the sensations sweeping over her.

"That's great," Tom said, joking by making light of what they were feeling. "You comfortable with my cock stuffed up in that sweet pussy, Susan?"

"Oh yes," she said, arching her back, throwing her light brown hair from side to side. She tried riding him, but could barely move an inch.

"Debbie, come talk with us," Tom said, patting the couch next to him as Susan forced her tight pussy to slide up and down on Tom's thick cock.

Debbie smiled, happy to be spoken to by Tom, and got up to come close to Tom. She curled up right next to him, pressing her naked, curvaceous body against him.

"Oh, Susan, your pussy feels fantastic," Tom said. "Let's talk about our video making a bit together," he said, wrapping an arm around Debbie's bare waist.

"OK," Susan said, panting, her cum oozing out of her filled pussy, her sweat covered breasts shaking. "Are we going to do another?"

Debbie pressed her big tits against Tom's arm, pulling in close to him, reaching her hand out to rest in Tom's public hair, close to the point where Tom and Susan were joined. "I have an idea," Debbie said.

"And I want to hear all about it," Tom said, kissing Debbie, moving his arm down to squeeze her round ass.

"Hmmm," Debbie moaned at his touch, "I think we should continue the ancient history/mythology theme. This time, we make our version of the brazen bull."

"What's that?" Tom asked, working his hand under Debbie's big round ass to play with her wet pussy. She lifted up, giving him access.

"It was a crazy torture device, made of bronze or something, that looked like a huge cow. People were put inside, attached to some sort of trumpet, and a fire was set underneath it. Except what I'm thinking is we make it so one of us is strapped inside with our ass against an opening at the backend of the cow-"

"Like a glory hole?" Tom asked.

"Yes, exactly," Debbie said. "And we just have half the cow built so we can film what's happening inside. From one angle, it would look like you, the Minotaur, is fucking a giant brass cow. But close up, and the the camera will see the pussy and ass of one of us getting your cock. Look at the other side of the bull, and it's cut away, so you'd see us restrained in there."

"That's fucking hot," Susan said, trembling, sweating, cumming. "Tom's a huge cocked monster, fucking a big animal statue," she continued, aroused by her own obscenities, as well as the huge, hard cock she was riding.

"I have an idea," Paula said, strutting over, her huge tits shaking. "Have the one strapped in getting fucked with her face in the pussy of whoever got fucked last, she's strapped into place, too, and she has the trumpet thing in her mouth. We eat your cum out of each other."

"Perfect," Tom said, fingering Debbie noisily. "I want the first pussy in there, that we see most with the camera, to be yours, Debbie. Your pussy is so fucking hot," he said, his fingers slipping in and out of the self same fuck hole.

Tom and Debbie kissed, Tom fingering Debbie's plump, smooth pussy.

"Stand up and put that pussy in my face," Tom said to Debbie.

Debbie stood, spreading her legs, the scent of her soaked pussy wafting out into Tom and Susan's faces. She stepped between Tom and Susan and moved up closer to Tom. Tom slid his hands up Debbie's legs to her full, round ass, grabbing it, pulling her plump, slick, smooth pussy to his mouth. Debbie moaned the instant Tom's face and tongue came in contact with her. He squeezed her ass as his lips and tongue explored and slurped at her pussy, her legs shaking. Susan put her hands on Debbie's hips, moved closer and blew against Debbie's exposed butt hole.

"Oh, fuck," Debbie said at the double contact, and she squirmed, pushing her pussy into Tom's mouth.

Susan kissed and nibbled at Debbie's gorgeous ass as she rose up and slammed herself down on Tom, now able to really ride Tom. Tom continued to squeeze Debbie's ass, spreading her big cheeks, giving Susan access to her asshole. Susan's pussy was now soaked and oozing cum, making a loud, wet, sucking sound as she rose up and slammed down. Susan started cumming again, losing count of how many orgasms she had had. She slammed her face between Debbie's cheeks, flicking her tongue wildly against Debbie's tight asshole. The women both came, convulsing, screaming, moaning. Susan seemed to fall into Debbie, trembling.

Tom pulled his mouth from Debbie's pussy, his mouth covered with her wetness. "Let's let Susan lay down and rest," Tom said. Debbie moved away from Tom's mouth, then she and Paula moved the trembling, catatonic Susan over to rest on the couch.

Just then, the door bell rang.

Laura went to see who it was, naked like the rest. She opened the door a crack and stuck her head over to talk to whoever it was. Everyone watched her thick, round thighs and ass and wavy blond hair as she talked with whoever was there. Laura left the door slightly ajar, turned and said "Tom? It's for you," and she opened the door.

Lacey inhaled the smell of Tom's pheromones and the thick smell of all the fucking that had been going on as the door swung open. The smell of the cum and sweat thick in the air, and her eyes fell on Tom, sitting there, his giant, hard cock coated with Susan's cum.

"Lacey!" Tom said, standing, taking in the site of the beautiful Lacey, almost over dressed in her slutty little miniskirt, boots and stockings. She looked amazing in her thigh high boots, stockings and tiny, tight skirt. Tom's cock throbbed in hunger at the sight of her.

Lacey beamed, and walked swiftly to Tom, embracing him, pressing his big hard cock against her belly. Tom squeezed her, his hands caressing her back. He stepped back, his cock springing free. "Where have you been?" Tom asked.

"I...I...," Lacey stammered, going crazier than she had been now that she was smelling and feeling Tom and knowing that this was a place where he fucked all the time. "They ran all sorts of tests on me. I couldn't get away."

"Well, you're here now," Tom said, his hand on her shoulder. He looked her over. "I think I got some cum on your pretty skirt," he said, looking at the wet spot on her skirt where his cock had pressed against her.

"Oh, I could spot wash that for you," Kristin said, helpfully. "Why don't we get it off of you?" She knew what women were for, and what Tom needed.

"Ok," Lacey said, so happy she'd get to undress and be a fuck toy of Tom's again she didn't care about the harem, the quick preparation for her use, anything. She knew what was happening and her pussy throbbed at the thought.

Lacey pulled her miniskirt down, her tits bouncing as they were freed, her nipples hardening. She pulled the miniskirt down over her hips, and now she just wore the thigh high boots, stockings coming just above them, and a black, shiny thong pressed tight against her trimmed pussy hair and throbbing lips.

"These look damp, too," Kristin said, getting to her knees and taking hold of Lacey's panties. "Why don't we wash those, too?" she asked, as she pulled them down, exposing Lacey's hot, wet fuck hole.

"Oh Lacey," Tom said, looking at her. "Lacey was the first woman I had after I changed. She'll be with us now, won't you, Lacey?"

Lacey nodded, bitting her lower lip, coming up to Tom, naked, exposed, excited. She wanted to be enslaved and used, and one of this team of women that serviced Tom.

Tom slipped a hand between Lacey's legs, stroking her aching sex, moving in to kiss her. Lacey breathed hard, closing her eyes, cumming on Tom's hand. Tom lifted one of Lacey's boot and stocking covered legs, putting her foot on the table so her legs were obscenely spread, and he knelt, putting his face in her hot, wet, hairy pussy. His tongue flicked and licked, his lips playing with hers, now sucking her clit, then sliding his tongue into her. He moved further under her, sucking the cum from her, then moving behind her, holding her ass cheeks spread, and assaulting her ass like Susan had done to Debbie. He held Lacey's hips firmly, kissing up her ass, her lower back. The other women looked on, admiringly as Tom retook what he owned, his first fucktoy.

Tom stood, slowly moving behind Lacey, whose eyes were shut, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily. Tom positioned his rock hard cock at her soaked pussy, pushing her trimmed hair as he slowly entered her. Lacey's tight pussy ached as it was invaded by Tom's club of a cock, the memories of pain and pleasure reminding Lacey of the tremendous pleasure that awaited her. Tom gripped Lacey's hips tightly and pushed, forcing his cock into her, Lacey's eyes now bulging, her mouth open but no screams coming. Tom inhaled deeply, flexing his chest, loving the site of Lacey's tight pussy spreading for him as he pushed even further in. He held her tight and pulled out, pulling her inner lips out, then pushed back. Her body now adjusting to the incredible sensations, moans finally started coming from her mouth, as well as obscenities and encouragement. "Oh, Tom," she panted. "Your cock is so amazing. How did I live without it? Oh fuck, yes. Fuck yes!"

Now that Lacey's pussy had been stretched a little, and her cum lubricated them, Tom pumped steadily, deeply, banging into her. Lacey moaned and screamed, her tits shaking, she dropped her foot from the table and held onto the table for dear life. Her round ass shook as Tom slammed against it, fucking her from behind, his cock going all the way in, his balls slapping her clit with each hard slam.

"Oh fuck," Tom said, the tension building in his balls. Lacey's screams grew more intense as Tom's cock swelled, then as he exploded in her, his copious cum squirting into her raw, fucked pussy. Tom grunted, fucking her while his cock pumped in her, slowing, then stopping to luxuriate in the sensation of Lacey's throbbing pussy. He pulled his still hard cock from her, a sucking sound filling the room before Lacey went limp and cum started oozing from her stretched hole.

Theresa and Laura gently helped Lacey to the couch, next to the still sleeping Susan. Theresa knelt between Lacey's legs and lapped Tom's cum from her oozing pussy, Lacey too unconscious to even feel the hot, delicious cum being licked from her, or to decide if she liked fucking the other harem members.

"Laura, come here," Tom said. She knew well what was expected of her, and she dropped to her knees in front of him and started sucking his filthy, cum soaked cock. "Very nice, Laura," Tom said, enjoying her cock sucking. "Oh, Lacey's pussy was so nice to fuck again," he said, with no hint of guilt at having his cock in a woman's mouth and talking about fucking another woman. Laura moaned hearing this, sucking harder, swallowing the mix of cum, making Tom rock hard again.

"You're such a good cock sucker, Laura," Tom said, stroking her hair. "Stand up now. I want to fuck you until you cum so hard it hurts." Laura groaned, her heart beating hard in her chest, her thighs trembling as she stood, staring at the cock she had made rock hard, knowing he would slam into her until it was agonizingly pleasurable and she would scream and squirt in front of the harem.

Laura stood and turned around, her blond hair flipping over her shoulder, her eyelashes fluttering almost demurely as she looked down at Tom's massive, throbbing, spit shined cock. Her normally plump, red lips were even bigger from sucking him so hard. As she turned, her big, pale ass, just below her slim waist came into view. She bent over, her head going below the level of her waist, and her plump, shaved pussy, glittering with wetness peaked through her thick thighs. Tom's women knew he liked to fuck his women from behind, for them to feel his balls smack their clits as he banged into them, to feel their asses against him. Tom held her hips and walked his cock into her eager hole, making Laura's wet, brown eyes open wide, and a gasp escape her lips. It was beginning. She was going to be used for Tom's pleasure, with no consideration for her limits. She would be pleasured more than she ever had been, and more than she could bare.

"Oh...fuck," Laura said, as she was stretched and filled. The filling, the friction, the head and hardness. She could feel an orgasm coming on already. She wanted the pleasure, but wanted to be able to last. It didn't matter what she wanted, only what Tom wanted. This was made clear as he pushed in her and got all his cock in, up to his crotch and balls. He grunted appreciatively, holding her hips tightly, pulling back, dragging her inner lips out. Her fat, smooth, pale ass trembled, her knees buckling. Her asshole tensed and loosened as her body shaking orgasms wracked her. Tom held her up, not letting up at all in his pumping into her. "Cum...cumming..oh fuck I'm cumming!" Laura screamed, trying to fall, trying to pull away from the agony of excessive stimulation, her pussy spasming and squirting. The smell of sex filled the room like a hot cloud, a puddle growing on the floor between Laura's legs. Her big, thick thighs were shaking, covered in sweat, banged into by Tom's thighs as he fucked her deep and hard.

12