The Transvestite Divorce Transcript

Story Info
Likely transcript of our divorce proceedings.
1.6k words
3.73
14.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We begin with the plaintiff, the woman of the marriage of 33 years, from hereto within known as Mrs. S. Verses the transvestite husband we shall call Desiree.

Mrs. S Attorney (referred in future testimony as AFM: Please state your reason for the divorce proceedings, if you please Mrs. S.

Mrs. S: I wish to divorce my gay transvestite husband due to the lack of manly duties required by the law of marriage.

AFM: Can you elaborate as to why now after 33 years of marriage this decision has become imminent.

Mrs. S: I came home to find him dressed as a bimbo and him begging me to penetrate him with the likeness of Sean Michael's black cock. Complete with strap on, I might add. He also confessed to sucking 54 cocks and many after we were married.

AFM: And did you oblige him with a good fucking of the ass with his favorite dildo?

Mrs. S: Absolutely not, it disgusted me. He kept on begging and even swallowed as much of it as he could. He was not and is not the man I married.

AFM: Did he confess any other truths during this sordid evening?

Mrs. S: He told me he'd been raped twice and in detail, I might add, described how the first man fucked his sissy mouth and how much he enjoyed it.

AFM: And that didn't turn you on?

Mrs. S: Not in the least, it only convinced me he was a true cocksucker.

AFM: Did he stop dressing up as a bimbo due to your shocked behavior?

Mrs. S: No he did not, in fact he dressed more. I'd had enough and that's when I filed for divorce.

AFM: Your honor, I rest my case. No more witnesses.

Mr. M's attorney, referred to as TVA for future reference: We call to the stand Mrs. S

TVA: Mrs. S, can you tell us how you met Desiree?

Mrs. S: He began courting me one night after work at a local bar.

TVA: Was he dressed as Desiree?

Mrs. S: Of course not.

TVA: Why then do you think, a supposing gay man, would be courting you?

Mrs. S: From his lips, it was because I and my girlfriend Angie were talking at work about how much we adored the local show girls at the gay bar in town.

TVA: So then, it's true you do like men in drag?

Mrs. S: I did, until I learned my husband sucked cock.

TVA: Please elaborate.

Mrs. S: Desiree had introduced me to her cross-dressing ways prior to marriage and I explicitly asked her if she liked men. She said, no.

TVA: So you knew about your husband's desire to mimic a woman.

Mrs. S: I did but not to the extent I learned it was after we married.

TVA: Again, please feel free to elaborate.

Mrs. S: Hell, he had more bras and clothes than me and more expensive too. I was jealous.

TVA: Well, good taste doesn't equate to being a cocksucker.

Mrs. S: Oh, I found that out after a few years when I discovered letters to another queen about how much they loved to suck black cock.

TVA: So Desiree had never demonstrated how he desired to suck cock before?

Mrs. S: NO!

TVA: Do you recall a certain life like dildo in the likeness of John Holmes Desiree presented to you prior to marriage in his apartment?

Mrs. S: Yes, I do recall that. He wanted me to fuck him in the ass with it but dressing up hadn't even been realized yet. He just said he liked anal sex.

TVA: So, you had never seen him dressed before then?

Mrs. S: No.

TVA: Did you fuck him with it?

Mrs. S: No!

TVA: Did you tease him into sucking it?

Mrs. S: I do recall dangling it as it were my own cock and he did in fact crawl to it and suck it, yes he did.

TVA: And that did not set off any bells of his true sexuality?

Mrs. S: No, I was probably high at the time, I do remember fucking him later with the end of a hairbrush and him begging for the dildo. Is that enough?

TVA: But this is all prior to marriage, correct?

Mrs. S: Yes

TVA: So when did you discover his cross dressing habits?

Mrs. S: One evening at his apartment, he told me that he was a transvestite since a child.

TVA: How did you react?

Mrs. S: I couldn't believe it, asked him to dress for me.

TVA: And did he?

Mrs. S: Yes, he left the room for a bit and came out in the god awfulness fuchsia dress, heels, wig, hose, the whole nine yards.

TVA: And how did you react?

Mrs. S: I asked him if he sucked cock.

TVA: And his reply?

Mrs. S: No, it was just about the clothes.

TVA: And yet you married him?

Mrs. S: Yes, I told myself, there are worse.

TVA: Did he continue his cross dressing after marriage?

Mrs. S: Yes, in fact, it increased.

TVA: Did you ever participate?

Mrs. S: I went to a gay bar with him dressed one night, that's all.

TVA: How did that go?

Mrs. S: It was fun for a while, then I noticed how he knew where the bathrooms were and how fem he acted.

TVA: Anything else happen that night?

Mrs. S: I told him we should go find some men.

TVA: And did he take you up on that offer?

Mrs. S: No.

TVA: Isn't it true that you've, countless times, tried to get Desiree to suck cock for you?

Mrs. S: Absolutely not.

TVA: And you haven't repeated called him a cocksucker in front of your children?

Mrs. S: Well, HE IS ONE!

TVA: Is it not true you wanted him to go with you to east Atlanta and find several black men to fuck him?

Mrs. S: Oh, he'd love that.

TVA: And what about the Mexican gangbang you offered.

Mrs. S: Well, so what, he's a cocksucker by choice.

TVA: I call Desiree to the stand; Mrs. S. has become a hostile witness.

TVA: May I call you Desiree, Mr. S?

Desiree: You may

TVA: So do you deny any of what Mrs. S has stated today?

Desiree: No sir, she pretty much stated fact but left off how she rekindled my desire to be a woman.

TVA: Oh and how did she do that?

Desiree: Well after I caught her stealing from me and her mother's estate, I began to shut her out of my life, started protecting my possessions. It was when I stopped taking her to business affairs that caused her one night to offer to fuck me with a big black dildo.

TVA: Did you accept the offer?

Desiree: No, I told her I didn't do that anymore, when she asked why not she stated it'd be fun, that she'd make me suck it and then fuck my sissy ass with it. She even said I could go buy some I love Big Black Cock panties.

TVA: And you turned her down?

Desiree: For about a year I did but after a visit to an adult book store and seeing all the lifelike dildos, I got a burning desire to be a woman again. So I purchased Sean Michaels dildo and even bought an egg that would stimulate Mrs. S with each thrust of the cock into my pussy, I purchased lifelike breast plates, hosiery, lingerie, dresses, heels, wigs, the whole nine yards just for her.

TVA: And how did you present her idea back to her after a year had passed.

Desiree: I got all dolled up and placed the dildo dangling in front of my face attached to the desk door. She passed by my office upon returning home from work. Saw me, then the cock and went bat shit crazy; called me every derogatory word in the book.

TVA: Such as?

Desiree: Cocksucker, that's her favorite, whore, slut, faggot, queer, sissy. You name it, she said it.

TVA: And she would not participate even though it was her idea.

Desiree: No, she said she brought that idea up just to hurt me as she was mad at me.

TVA: How did you respond?

Desiree: I stuck Sean's massive cock in my mouth and swallowed nearly ¾'s of it and brought it out and told her I indeed was a cocksucker and I loved them.

TVA: Are you willing to agree to an amicable divorce.

Desiree: Can't come soon enough.

TVA: I rest my case, your witness, attorney for Mrs. S

AFM: Desiree, so you are not denying you are a cock sucking transvestite, are you?

Desiree: No, I am not. I've been one since the age of 17.

AFM: Why then did you marry a woman.

Desiree: I fell in love, she was a beauty, fun loving, gave good head, and didn't mind if I dressed.

AFM: But she did mind if you sucked cock, didn't she?

Desiree: I'm not sure; she sure insinuated she'd like to see me suck cock a lot over the years.

AFM: You stated your first sexual experience was sucking a man's cock, what was your last sexual experience?

Desiree: Sucking a cock.

AFM: So you indeed have been unfaithful to Mrs. S, have you not?

Desiree: Well what's a girl to do when their spouse no longer has sex?

AFM: Answer the question, dear.

Desiree: Yes, I've sucked at least 10 dicks since we were married, the other 44 were prior to our marriage.

AFM: I rest my case you honor, what we have here is a cock sucking sissy that this lady needs to be rid of.

JUDGE: Divorce granted.