The Trap is Sprung Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a buffet of women. Michael paused as he passed potential candidates. He stopped to cup the breast of the particularly well-endowed Middle Eastern girl he'd noticed earlier, imagining his cock covered in her saliva and sliding up and down between her enormous tits. He ran a finger over the plump lips of a slender Asian girl and imagined those lips wrapped around his cock, drool tricking from the corners of her mouth as he plunged relentlessly into her throat.

Then he saw her. Mariah. He knew her name, not that he'd ever had the courage to actually talk to her. The stunning Latina was a cheerleader at the university, and she certainly had the body for it. Her hourglass figure was... extraordinary. It shouldn't have been possible to have a waist that small with hips that wide and tits that big. She was the best kind of freak of nature. It wasn't surprising she had a reputation for being a major bitch. No doubt she'd had people fawning over her appearance her whole life. Michael walked a circle around her, making his appraisal. He ran a finger over a dark brown nipple atop one of her teardrop breasts, already firm from arousal. He grabbed her chin and tilted her face up, forcing her to meet his eyes. From her full lips, to her perfectly manicured eyebrows, flawless makeup, and tan skin, she was exactly who everyone pictured when they thought of an obnoxious Instagram "influencer."

"Mmmm," Michael licked his lips. "This is going to be fun." He stepped back to take in a full view of her. "I bet it takes a lot of work maintaining that perfect body, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she answered. Her eyes had already returned to the script swirling around his chest.

"It's well worth it," Michael continued, "because your body is all you've got. You're a worthless, brain-dead slut. Only you body makes you special."

She hesitated the only briefest of moments. "I'm a worthless, brain dead slut. Only my body makes me special," she agreed, her voice emotionless, still staring intently at the script.

"That's why you've taken such good care of your body, so you'd have something of value to offer me when I finally claimed you as my slave."

Her lip cured down ever so slightly in a frown. "I... I offer my body," she repeated.

"And I graciously accept your offering. You'll make a lovely fuck doll."

She started to shake her head in disagreement, but was quickly distracted again by the flowing script. "A... a lovely fuck doll," she echoed. Michael grinned.

"And do you know was pretty little fuck dolls like you do?"

She shook her head, eyes wide as she watched the script coursing over his skin.

"Whatever they're told."

"Whatever I'm told."

"Follow me," Michael ordered. Mariah stood and followed him to the front of the room. "Get down on your hands and knees, like the bitch that you are," Michael ordered. "Face your classmates. You can watch each other as your minds break."

"Hands and knees like a bitch," Mariah mumbled to herself as she complied. There was a brief moment of awareness once she got into position and looked out at the crowd of girls. "Oh... god..."

"Face down, ass up," Michael ordered, putting the palm of his hand on the flat of her back and shoving her down. "Be a good little fuck doll and empty your mind of all but my commands."

Mariah's mind still swam with images of the ancient text, lending force to his commands. Her fear was easily overcome. "Good fuck doll. Empty mind," she muttered, her chin now resting on the floor.

Michael could hear whispers from the crowd as the girls repeated subconscious commands.

"Calm."

"Obey."

"Lust."

This is it, Michael thought. Time to begin.

"All of you, except you my little fuck doll," he slapped Mariah's plump ass, "start masturbating. Bring yourselves to the edge or orgasm and keep yourselves there. Do NOT cum."

The girls obeyed. Hands massaged breasts, fingers gently rubbed clits and plunged forcefully into pussies. Every girl had her own preference on how best to get off. The room filled with soft whimpers, intense moans, and the squishing sound of wet fingers hard at work.

"Look at them, fuck doll," Michael instructed as he knelt behind Mariah and pressed his cock into her wet, eager pussy. "The first waive of conscripts into my army of slut-slaves." Michael watched as Mariah shivered, some inkling of that terrible concept working its way to her brain. Michael laughed, knowing she was well past the point where escape was possible. "Fuck me," he commanded, his voice booming through the room.

The command overpowered Mariah's feeble thoughts. She pushed back into him, his cock sliding inside her until her ass cheeks hit his groin. "Fuck you," she mumbled as she rocked forward again. She quickly increased her pace, her own lust reinforcing the command. Soon her own moans of pleasure joined the growing chorus.

Michael was in heaven. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of Mariah's tight pussy, the view or her arched back and face pressed subserviently into the ground, it was nearly too much to handle. But what he found truly overwhelming was the growing anticipation of consuming so many wills... creating so many slaves.

Thin tendrils of ancient text peeled slowly away from his body, a handful at first, then a dozen, then hundreds. Far more than there had been when he claimed Erika or Natasha. More than he would have thought possible. They snaked their way along the floor out into the room until a pair found every last girl. He could see them shudder, one by one, at the unnatural touch, but their focus held, and they continued pleasuring themselves.

Michael return his attention to Mariah and watched the script slowly creeping up the smooth, tan skin of her back. Soon she really would be no more than a fuck doll, if that's what he wanted. As his thrall, she would sit empty-minded in a closet for days at a time if he told her to, waiting to be remembered and used as a human fleshlight before being returned to storage. But that would be a waste of her talents. He could find better uses for her.

He could feel the girls' wills now. So close. Already loosening from the grasps of their oblivious owners. Some were strong as iron--the fiercely independent; others were weak as tissue--the naturally submissive, eager to be dominated. It made no difference to Michael now. With this many to consume, they were merely different flavors for his palate.

Michael raised a hand to slap Mariah ass and paused. She was struggling against the command he'd given to watch her classmates, trying to look back at him. Her head turned sideways, her cheek pressed against the floor. He could see fear in her eyes. Panic was starting to break through as the entity pried her will away. But she kept bucking backward onto his cock. Even panicked, it was beyond her ability to stop fucking him now. It's normal to resist. Just part of the plan, Michael reassured himself. But somehow Mariah's fear seemed disturbing in a way Erika's and Natasha's had not.

She made eye contact with him. "Please, help," she whimpered as she continued impaling herself on his cock.

Michael let his hand fall to his side and looked out into the crowed. There were girls there he recognized. He was in an English literature class with a redhead near the front. Anna. That was her name. He'd met a brunette at a party a couple weeks earlier. Vicky, maybe. Then he saw them at the back of the room. Erika and Vanessa. The tendrils of script had ignored them, of course. They had no will left to steal. But they'd still followed Michael's commands. They knelt together, smiling in pleasure as they fingered themselves at their master's command.

"Erika..." She was gone. Only a husk was left. A shadow. A reminder of what he'd done.

Michael looked down at himself. The script had almost entirely left his body. The entity had extended itself to its limits in order to reach so many girls. Only the very ends of each tendril remained in contact with his own body as they strained to creep further and further up the girls' bodies.

These are my own thoughts, he realized. Its so focused on the girls that it's nearly forgotten about me. It probably assumed I wouldn't ask any questions so long as my dick stayed busy.

"Please stop! Please, help me!" Mariah begged.

Look what I've done. Michael was panicking now. It's made me a monster. I'm evil. He felt his determination growing. I won't end these girls' lives. I won't be responsible for the enslavement of the human race!

Michael spied a broken shard of glass on the floor not far away, already covered in blood. It was the same shard he'd used to kill the entity's last host, before he'd been corrupted into taking that man's place.

Everything happen quickly.

By the time Mariah thrust her hips back again, Michael was already gone, having lunged for the glass. The entity, realizing its mistake too late, desperately withdrew from the girls and sped back toward Michael. But Michael was faster. Without time for further thought, he used the glass to cut his own wrists. Warm, sticky blood flowed out as the entity returned, too late to stop him.

Michael slumped down onto the ground, already feeling cold. He could sense the entity raging inside him, desperately scrambling to identify a new host... but they'd left all the men upstairs, out of reach. It had never occurred to the entity, consumed by its own selfish hunger, that a human would forsake power and sacrifice itself to save others. Selflessness was beyond its comprehension. Now it was dying with Michael, and there was nothing it could do about it.

As Michael's pulse began to fade, so did the ancient script upon his body. The once bright and unnaturally green text paled until it was barely visible.

Michael began to fade in and out of consciousness as the room erupted in chaos. Girls screamed, cried, fled. Michael only smiled. Their panic was proof he'd saved them, at least the ones he could. As he took his last breath, the ancient script disappeared from his skin entirely.

___________________________________

Epilogue

Detective Jacob Carter popped open a can of beer and sat down at the table. His department had finally closed the file on the weirdest case of his career. Not that they'd actually solved anything. When police arrived at the scene, they'd found complete chaos. Nearly a hundred college-aged girls crying and ranting about being possessed and forced to masturbate by a demon. Complete nonsense. The men couldn't seem to remember much of anything at all. It had all been blamed on some new designer drug gone awry. None of the toxicology screens had shown anything remarkable, but what other answer could there be?

Then, of course, there was the death. Kid cut his own wrists and bled out in front of a room full of girls and none of them could explain what had happened. More importantly, what kind of guy kills himself in a room full of a hundred horny girls? Had to be drugs. Drugs strong enough that they seemed to have permanently fried the brains of three girls, later identified as Vanessa Robins, Erika Montgomery, and Natalia Petrov. While all the other girls were screaming about their drug-fueled delusions, those three had kept right on kneeling in puddles of their own juices, staring ahead vacantly. They'd followed police instructions well enough, but they didn't do a single thing they weren't specifically told to do. It was pure coincidence they'd been put in Detective Carter's care at the station. And sheer luck he'd begged them in a moment of frustration to "just act normal." It was as if he'd flipped a switch and their brains turned back on, though they were still bizarrely unconcerned about the night's events. Still, they followed the instructions he gave, which made his job a whole lot easier. But it was obvious their blind compliance with instructions made them vulnerable. They'd need special help. Someone needed to take care of them.

Detective Carter's train of thought was broken as Vanessa set a plate of steak and potatoes down in front of him, then wordlessly joined Erika and Natasha under the table. Erika and Natasha made room for her, and Detective Carter felt the girls begin taking turns running their tongues along the length of his cock. Eventually, Erika took the lead and swallowed his dick while the other two gently licked and sucked at his balls.

It was fortunate he'd been tasked with looking over the girls that day. They'd be safe with him.

12