The Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your friends already asked me a lot of questions..." Vanessa answered.

"I won't take too much of your time, I promise," Vega said.

"Ok. Come in," Vanessa responded.

Vega looked at the police report in his hands and asked, "You said earlier this morning that you didn't hear anything last night. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Were you aware that a homeless guy used to sleep in the alley, right below your bedroom window?"

"No, I was not aware of that. Otherwise I wouldn't have allowed it," Vanessa answered.

"One more question... Is there a Mr. Woods?" Vega asked.

"Not anymore. He's probably at some beach paradise with his secretary," Vanessa responded with an impatient tone in her voice.

"Sorry to hear that," Vega said.

"Don't worry. I'm not," Vanessa answered with a grin.

"Ok. Thank you for your time," Vega finished the interview.

He looked around the house on the way out and everything seemed to be in order, but there was something that bothered him and he couldn't tell exactly what it was. Maybe it was the smell. Maybe the house looked too clean. Or maybe it was just his nerves playing tricks with his head. Now it was just a matter of waiting and hoping for the best.

The aliens understood perfectly what was happening around the house. They knew the situation was dangerous for them but far from being scared they were excited, their blood rushing in their veins. They listened from the upper room to every word spoken by Vega. They almost couldn't wait to start a fight with the authorities. They considered an enemy anyone or anything that crossed their path other than their mother, of course, and the new girl, Sophia. They were eager to use some of the weapons they had seen on TV as soon as they figured out a way to get them.

Vanessa closed the door and watched through the window as Vega drove away in his car. She checked the yard around her house and finally all the cops were gone. She ran up the stairs to let her alien sons walk freely on the second floor. She planed to keep the curtains open all day on the first floor just for appearances, so it was off-limits for now.

She checked on Sophia. The young woman was still sleep and looking beautiful, lying peacefully on the bed, fully naked. Vanessa's nipples swelled as she admired the attractive body. She startled a little since she had never before felt an attraction for another woman but the alien substances flowing through her body and mind made her think differently now. Vanessa couldn't resist the temptation to experiment with her new guest.

Vanessa jumped on the bed and spread Sophia's legs just enough to kneel between them and kiss her soft cunt lips. Then she slowly licked Sophia's narrow slit, starting from the bottom and moving up until she encountered her swelling clit. Sophia moaned when she felt the warm tongue massaging her sensitive nub and Vanessa responded by inserting one finger inside Sophia's passage. Sophia gasped softly and her hips bucked slightly, reacting to the pleasurable feeling.

Unexpectedly, a giant rod penetrated Vanessa's pussy from behind. The woman yelled with a combination of surprise and pleasure as the member entered her moistened cavity all the way to the bottom. The sudden thrust smashed her face against Sophia's pussy, while the young woman kept moaning unaware of what was happening around her. The alien started to pump Vanessa's cunt with full force, rocking the whole bed, as she licked and sucked Sophia's red clitoris between gasps. The alien increased the rhythm and Vanessa approached her climax very fast. Just a few more minutes were enough for the alien's mother to exploded in ecstasy as her cunt clenched hard over and over on the cock embedded within. The alien felt the tight grip around his shaft and this sent him over the edge too. He spurted a large quantity of white thick sperm inside Vanessa's pussy and the sperm began to dribble down her thighs.

Vanessa almost passed out from the explosive orgasm but she knew that she had to put all the sperm churning inside of her to good use. She dragged her body over Sophia's belly and chest until she straddled the woman's face. The thick cum oozed out of Vanessa's pussy, directly into Sophia's partly opened mouth. As soon as she tasted the sweet substance, it was like an adrenaline injection. Her brain and body already craved the fluid and she couldn't resist the urge to drink it all. When the last thread was entering her mouth, the other two aliens entered the room and observed the situation. They looked at their spent and satisfied brother and immediately they wanted their share of action.

One of the aliens jumped on the bed and swiftly shoved his cock effortlessly inside Sophia's pussy, which was more than lubricated from the previous licking. The other alien analyzed his possibilities and went for the only option available for the moment, Vanessa's ass. His mother was straddling Sophia's mouth facing the headboard, so he straddled Sophia's torso and positioned his cock just at the entrance of his mother's anus. He started pushing slowly and steadily, as Vanessa relaxed her tight hole, ready for yet another delightful ravishing.

The alien impaled Vanessa's rectum until his pelvis was touching her ass cheeks. The other alien pumped Sophia's pussy with all his might. The small frame of the woman was practically lost in the sea of arms and legs around her. Grunts, moans and squishing sounds echoed in the room for several minutes as the aliens fucked the women at will. The alien behind Vanessa grabbed her breasts to keep the woman in place and started pounding her ass harder, every thrust extracting a piercing cry of pleasure. She felt his thick cock sinking deeper inside of her body, stretching her sphincter widely just inches above Sophia's face.

Sophia gasped loudly every time the alien buried his cock in her pussy, smashing at her cervix relentlessly, trying to pass through her uterus. The young woman arched her back violently as a powerful climax rushed across her body. The alien took the opportunity to thrust the last inches of his phallus inside of her and allowing his cock head into Sophia's womb. The woman bucked up and down as her orgasm refused to fade down and the alien kept fucking her mercilessly.

The wild hot scene couldn't last for long and after a few more minutes, the alien shoved his dick into Vanessa's ass one last time and a fountain of cum flooded the woman's body. Vanessa felt the hot fluid in her loins and this sent her to the second climax of the session. Her legs trembled around Sophia's face as her cunt twitched and spilled more cum, a remnant from her previous fucking. The other alien also reached his peak and sprayed his seed inside Sophia's body, ensuring the girl's impregnation.

Finally, the aliens moved away from the bed, leaving the females in the same position they found them. Sophia's pussy was leaking a great amount of cum which began to accumulate between her legs. Vanessa was still straddling Sophia's face, trying to catch her breath as she rested her arms and body against the headboard. Suddenly, she felt a warm tongue timidly reaching up to her leaking anus. It was Sophia, already addicted to the sweet nectar, trying to suck the white sperm out of Vanessa and into her mouth. The aliens' mother complied and moved forward a few inches, spreading her ass cheeks as the hungry Sophia attached her mouth to Vanessa's hole and sucked the fluid eagerly. At that moment, Vanessa knew that she didn't have to worry about Sophia anymore. She was now a devoted member of the aliens' harem.

Place: Space station

Time: Pulsar M217+100045

Kurt was looking at the two Belt-warriors still seated at the bar table on the docks. He knew that he couldn't be the one to start the fight because he would get arrested afterwards; assuming he survived the battle. Anyway, provoking a fight with these warriors was not a difficult thing to do. He just had to stand close and look at them for a while.

Kurt found a table four meters away from the warriors and sat down. He placed one hand ready to activate the invisibility shield and the other on his gun. He looked directly at the warriors and both of them immediately looked back at him. They stared at each other for a few seconds and the patience of the warriors was shorter than Kurt expected. In an instant, one of them retrieved his gun from the sheath while the other turned the table over to use it as a momentary cover. The mercenary shot and Kurt avoided the passing bullet less than an inch from his head. He fired back, but the shot was deflected by the metallic table.

Every life-form in the bar jumped from one place to another, scared and confused. Kurt activated his camouflage shield and the warriors did the same. More blazing bullets flew across the bar. One of them hit a slug-like creature and cut through it like butter. A greenish blood spread on the floor beneath the wounded animal. Kurt's ghostly shadow ran from his position and jumped behind a large beverage dispenser. His plan was to wait a few seconds before continuing with the fight. At that moment, the dock's alarm went off. The Belt-warriors started shooting at the lights all over the place. They could see in the dark almost perfectly and they wanted to take advantage of this.

Then, the event that Kurt was waiting for occurred. The emergency protocol from the harbor sent a magnetic pulse that deactivated almost all electronic devices, including the invisibility shields. This caught the warriors by surprise and suddenly one of them appeared out in the open, running toward Kurt. Kurt fired his gun and hit the warrior in the chest. The bullet went through his body, sending him several meters back. The other warrior used the valuable seconds to take cover while he shot several times at Kurt, who was hit in the calf. Kurt had a weakness now; he couldn't move as fast as his adversary.

The warrior started to climb a large column in order to take the benefit of a high position. Three security officers arrived at the scene trying to figure out what was going on. They spotted Kurt hiding from the warrior behind the beverage dispenser and he faked innocence, signaling to them that the criminal was climbing the pole in front of them. The moment they looked up at the beast, Kurt started to run in the opposite direction trying to find a better shooting angle. He bet that the warrior would waste a few seconds to take down the guards. And he was right.

The guards located the troublemaker high on the pole but it was too late. Three light-speed bullets knock them to the ground almost simultaneously. The warrior aimed his gun at the beverage dispenser to make the final shot from above but Kurt wasn't there anymore. The warrior turned his head looking for Kurt but he was just able to see the blinding light that ended his life. Kurt shot him in the head and the large bulk of the mercenary fell lifelessly several meters, smashing to the floor. The danger was over; at least for now.

Kurt cauterized his wound and walked away, trying to avoid the inquiries from other arriving officers. He found his naked partners, Claudia and Karen, walking in the hall toward him and wearing the warriors' belts with all the weapons attached to them. Kurt was pleased to see that the girls had succeeded at the plan of seducing the enemy and locking them inside the room. Claudia was still a little woozy from the tremendous ravishing she had suffered minutes earlier; her legs were still messy from the leaking sperm and both girls' faces were smeared with the mercenaries' cum.

"Did you enjoy yourselves?" Kurt asked with a smile on his face.

"Claudia certainly did," Karen responded signaling at her friend's legs.

"Piece of cake," Claudia said with dreamy eyes.

They walked together toward the museum and found Rebecca and Faith admiring Lisa's new figure. Lisa had just arrived and her belly was bloated with all the angel-eggs stuck inside. She was caressing her abdomen lovingly, proud of being the one selected to carry the valuable eggs to their final destination.

"Wow, no wonder it took you so long," Karen said to Lisa as they approached the others.

"Yes, but it was worth every second," Lisa answered.

"We got to see an angel, you know? The creature that produces the eggs you're carrying," Faith said animatedly.

"Really? What does it look like?" Lisa asked.

"It's the most fantastic thing we have ever seen," Rebecca hurried to answer.

"Uuh! What happened to your leg?" Faith asked to Kurt when she saw his ragged pants.

"It's nothing. Just a little accident," Kurt answered, "We have to get ready for departure. We're leaving as soon as they finish loading the cargo into the ship," he said with a serious tone.

"What cargo?" Faith asked.

"Some merchandise that we have to deliver along with the eggs," Kurt responded.

Half an hour later they were on the ship, moving at high speed toward the eggs' destination planet.

Place: Earth -- Vanessa's house

Time: Day two -- late night

When the aliens were not fucking their mother or Sophia, they were glued to the TV, fascinated to learn more about the world outside. They had a special interest in war movies. The fighting scenes were their favorite and they paid close attention to every gun that was presented on the screen. It made no difference to them if the gun was an existing one or a fictional one created in Hollywood, they wanted them all. The oldest alien went into the room and grabbed his mother by her arm. He showed her a gun on the TV screen, signaling to her that he wanted to get one of those. Vanessa thought that it might not be a bad idea to get some guns, just in case she had to defend her beloved alien sons from the police or from anyone else for that matter.

Moments later, the aliens were exchanging some phrases in their self-invented rudimentary language as they looked at the map that Vanessa was explaining to them. They had an extraordinary sense of orientation and it was no trouble to understand where Vanessa's house was and where was the closest firearms store. The aliens agreed that only two of them would go to get the guns and one would stay behind to look after the women.

* * *

The aliens moved instinctively through the shadows, making absolutely no sound as they crossed the streets and buildings. The people around them were busy minding their own business and nobody noticed the danger that prowled in the dark very close to them. The creatures felt their blood rushing and their muscles were charged to the maximum, waiting to release the full killing power that was naturally embedded in their cells.

They found the store. It was closed and the lights were off except for one room in the back. The aliens analyzed the situation and agreed that it couldn't get better. They climbed to the roof and moved silently to the back of the one-floor building. There was an open window.

The storeowner was busy checking some invoices when he heard a weird sound right behind him, similar to an insect. When he looked back, he didn't even have the chance to scream as sharps claws slashed his face and others cut his chest. Blood spilled everywhere. The man was already dead but the aliens kept attacking him, satisfying their bloodlust.

Minutes later they were looking around the store. The aliens gazed, mesmerized, at the AK-47 rifles, M-16s, hand grenades, land mines, and other weapons. This store had everything, legal or illegal. The aliens took a large bag and filled it with whatever they could carry. They were careful to include every manual and instructive literature they could find. One hour later, they were already back at Vanessa's house, excitedly studying and observing every inch of every gun in their new arsenal.

They spent all night at this activity and the morning came. Vanessa was still asleep on her bed when Sophia woke up beside her, horny as hell and feeling oddly heavy. She soon discovered that her belly had bloated as the maggot inside her womb had grown overnight and now it was ready to be born. She stood up, balancing her added weight, and walked out of the bedroom. The aliens looked at the stumbling woman entering the room and noticed her pregnant abdomen. They knew what they had to do and after exchanging some guttural remarks, two of them left the guns alone for a moment and approached the attractive female.

One of them grabbed the woman and pulled her to the couch. He sat down and forced Sophia to kneel in front of him, then he pulled her head forward as she reluctantly started to lick his enlarging cock. The other alien reached down from behind and inserted one finger in her pussy. Sophia was still scared and confused about all that happened to her in the last 24 hours but now she knew at least that the beasts were not going to hurt her. Besides, there was that other thing that now haunted her mind. She wanted to extinguish the burning fire in her cunt and the only way to do it was getting more cum inside of her. She slurped down on the beast's cock, smearing it with saliva, knowing that it would soon be plugged deep inside her pussy.

When the fat rod was fully erected, the alien grabbed Sophia's head and forced her down on his shaft. The woman inhaled deeply through her nose as the cock head reached the back of her throat. The alien kept pulling and she complied, opening her mouth as wide as she could and letting the hard member sink deeper in her throat. Sophia had never experienced that before but the flowing chemicals in her veins manipulated her actions. She felt inch after inch passing between her stretched lips until her nose was firmly touching his pelvic area. She was forced to stay there, her heart beating fast, until she ran out of air. Then, she pulled back and the alien pulled her to her feet.

She was turned around and the alien leaned back on the sofa. With her back to him, she started to lower herself onto his upright cock. She felt the tip of his phallus touching her pink anus. Sophia gasped and clenched her sphincter, scared that the large rod might hurt her too much but his strength forced her to move down and she felt the cock enter her tight cavity slowly and inexorably.

The woman felt pain mixed with pleasure in a strange combination but the latter increased every second as her bloated body continued to descend on the alien's rod. Finally, her ass cheeks rested on his lap. She made no sound but her mouth was wide open and she just stared ahead, concentrated on every nerve touched by the fat cock inside her rectum walls.

Soon after, she was bouncing up and down on his member, screaming loudly with every stroke. Her swollen breasts jiggled following the humping rhythm and her head bobbed frailly from side to side, back and forth.

"Ahh Ahhh AHHH Ahhh AHHhh Ahhh Ahhh Go...d Ahhh"

The other alien moved forward and pushed Sophia until her back rested on the chest of the alien sitting on the couch. He forced her legs apart until her pussy was completely exposed. Then, he placed his hands over her distended belly and wasted no time jamming his cock forward and impaling her to the hilt in the first try. She opened her eyes wide at this new and overwhelming intrusion. Her brain was a roller-coaster of sensations that blocked any rational though. The two fat cocks penetrating her normally slim body were pushing her bloated abdomen even further out.

The second alien began to pump her cunt fast and hard, very hard. Every thrust rocked her body backward, letting the cock in her ass slide out a few inches and then her own weight forced it back in completely. Sophia was grasping the couch cushions with all her might, trying to cope with the ravishing session. Both beasts continued to bang her pussy and ass for several minutes. She was now crying continuously. Her orgasm was approaching and she knew that it would be incredible. The alien was fucking her pussy at incredible speed. Her orgasm was almost there...