The treaty of Kumo and Kushina (BB)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not gentle, and they were in no sync at all, but they didn't care. The redhead felt their movements become more erratic, the men losing what little rhythm they had before, trying in vain to sink the whole length of their penises into her tight hole.

"What a hot bitch..."

"Son, I told you Konoha's women are bitches for a good Kumo's dick."

"I can feel her squeezing my dick."

"It means she wants it harder."

Kushina didn't listen to her lovers' derogatory comments, overwhelmed by the sensations caused by the shinobis. The woman squealed as she felt the penises sink more and more into her anus, both men panting in her ears.

"I'm going to cum..."

"Me too." The ninjas bounced Kushina harder, determined to fill her anus with their seed. The woman only closed her eyes as she was shaken roughly, waiting for the sperm of Kumo's men, rich in yang's chakra.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" The redhead yelled in between her screams, on the verge of orgasm. "Wait, wait...pull out, pull out, pull them out!" The woman couldn't take it anymore and she orgasmed, dripping her vaginal juices on the floor, and her asshole squeezed the dicks of the men tighter than ever.

The men couldn't take it anymore.

"Shit!" The men didn't intend to feel each other's cum on their dicks, so in one quick move Kushina found herself back on her knees, two dicks being jerked off rapidly in front of her face, covered in sweat for all the action.

"Ahh..." The redhead moved the hair that covered her face to the side and opened her mouth wide, waiting for her reward, her hands raising her breasts and squeezing her nipples.

The third Raikage was the first to come, aiming his sperm at the mouth and face of the beautiful ninja, who swallowed as much as she could, moaning as she felt the rich Yang chakra that contained the semen run down through her throat. Watching the member softening, the woman began to caress the old man's testicles, turning her mouth to receive the prick of A, the fourth.

Grabbing the Konoha's slut by the hair, the younger blond man thrusted hard, feeling the woman choke on his cock... and with a bestial growl, the man came down the woman's throat, holding her head in and ignoring her complaints, his sperm filling Kushina with Yang chakra, finally relieving her of the deficit of the physical chakra.

Feeling the blond relax his grip, the female ninja stopped sucking his penis to try and catch her breath, now masturbating both men, who watched her with a smile of smugness and arrogance.

Kushina grinned back at them, feeling more relaxed than she had in a long time. She didn't expect the negotiations to have taken this course, but she did not complain.

It was far more pleasant than expected.

"Well..." The redhead's smile widens as she watches her lovers' members get hard again, their eyes fixed on her breasts covered in sweat, giving them a brightly look.

"I think we can negotiate a new agreement, don't we?"

"All right, Uzumaki." The third Raikage crossed his arms and looked at her seriously.

"You convinced me to listen to you. Now, convince me that this agreement benefits me."

The youngest blond didn't speak, simply pressing the jounin's cheek with his penis, erect and ready to go on with the night.

The redhead just rolled her eyes and opened her mouth, willing to convince the stubborn ninjas to not start a stupid war.

X - X - X - X - X

'Well, I got the truce.' Kushina thought as she walked silently through the ryokan, trying not to be seen, especially in her present state, naked and with obvious signs of having had sex, rough sex. 'I think I did a pretty good job.'

The redhead was covered in sweat, the result of her passionate "meeting" with Kumo's strongest men, and her body was full of marks, especially her breasts and butt, which were covered in red lines by the hands of the shinobis. The men were not gentle, and took advantage of the woman's deal to be as rough as they wanted.

Holding one hand to her chest, the Uzumaki absently collected some of the semen that covered her bust and brought it to her mouth, licking her fingers as she walked to her shared room with Mikoto.

Arriving at the bedroom, Kushina slowly opened the sliding door, trying not to wake her friend up, and stepped into the dark room, closing the shoji and stealthily moving across the tatami.

'Weird, Miko-chan is not here.' The Uzumaki was surprised to not find the Uchiha matriarch, until the door opened wide behind her, scaring the jounin.

Turning around and getting into a defensive position, the naked woman can only watch her friend in surprise, especially seeing her in such... vulgar conditions.

Mikoto stood in the doorway naked as the day she was born, as did her friend. But unlike the redhead, her body was covered in sperm, as if she had been painted white. Semen was falling from her lower holes and her hair was sticky and stuck to her breasts which, unlike her usual paleness, were as red as the hair of the Uzumaki woman, who watched the Uchiha walk to her bed with her mouth wide open.

"What happened to you Miko-chan?" The black-haired woman just looked at Kushina exhausted, noticing how she was in a more...presentable condition than she was. "You look awful."

"You took care of two stubborn men." Mikoto felt her legs wobble. "I had to deal with their whole contingent, and ours." Glaring at her friend, the ravenette continued. "So excuse me for not looking my best."

"Ohhh" Kushina replied shyly, feeling his friend's annoyance. Considering that both contingents, not counting each other's ambassadors, were eight people each... Mikoto had a lively night, the redhead concluded. "Well..." The Uzumaki tried to cheer up the other woman. "I got the treaty, that's great, isn't it?"

Mikoto threw her pillow at her, with all her might. Kushina really should learn to keep quiet sometime.

12