The Trials of a Living Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned with a plate on which was a smear of butter, a crumbled biscuit, and an egg cup full of water."

"Enjoy. I will be back in a moment."

I drank a huge gulps of water, then splashed handfuls over myself to wash. I took some of the butter and put it on a crumb of biscuit. It tasted wonderful. After swallowing vaginal fluid and a little pee, my taste buds were in heaven.

She stood and watched me for a few minutes.

"You done yet?"

I nodded. Felling slightly human again.

She carried me to the bathroom sink and said.

"OK you have 3 mins to do your business then I'm going to wash you."

It was difficult, but the fear of upsetting her helped. She returned and washed me with cold water and hand soap and carried me to the bedroom. She put me on the bed and pulled something from a shopping bag.

"What do you think? Do you think it's pretty? Do you like the dress?"

It was a flamenco dancer doll. It was twice my size, around a foot tall, wearing a frilly red and black dress with a huge skirt. What could I say?

"Yes, goddess. Very pretty."

"Good, because you are going to be wearing it. I like it, but I wanted one with the hands over the head, but they only had the ones with the hands posed at the sides."

She pick up the doll and started to bend the arms up. They snapped off and fell out of the sleeves of the dress. I gulped. This was an obvious warning to me not to resist. I couldn't see how I could wear the dress. It was way too big.

"Are you happy about that wearing a dress? Tell the truth now."

"No goddess."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a man goddess."

"Oh, too good to wear women's clothes? Just because you have a little worm down there. Well, let's see if we can fix that shall we?"

I looked around for somewhere to run. Was she going to cut my dick off? Suddenly I froze. She used that bloody device on me again. She lifted my stiff body onto the dresser and played the beam over me. I started to grow. When she stopped I was about 3 feet tall. The device could enlarge me! I just had to bide my time and regrow myself. At last, I had hope.

She examined me. She pulled my legs apart and played with my dick and balls.

"Yes, I can see the problem here. We need a minor surgical procedure."

I hyperventilated and tried my hardest to move, but all I could do was breathe. She pointed the Spatializer at me again. I couldn't see what she was doing, but her face screwed up in concentration.

"All done. that was hard work. I have never focused the beam that tight before. Here have a look."

She took a small mirror from her purse and angled it down so I could see my crotch. My dick had shrunk to the size of small button. My balls were just a wrinkle of dark skin between my legs. I managed to scream.

"Not quite a lady, but pretty close. Now I just have to give you some tits."

That took a little less time. She just enlarged what I had. Soon I was sporting pendulous breasts with larger-than-average nipples. I started to weep. I know I was told I was an object, but in my mind, I was still a man. Now she had taken that away.

I didn't resist when she shrank me down to 12 inches and dressed me in the frilly outfit. She had me pose with my smooth leg sticking out of the slit in the skirt and my arms above my head. Then she froze me again.

"Good girl. You make an excellent ornament."

She took me downstairs and placed me in the center of the table. She picked up a keyboard and a holographic screen was projected above it.

"Be a good girl. Mummy has work to do." She focused on what she was doing and ignored me.

If anyone came into her house and looked closely at the flamenco dancer doll in the center of the table, they would see that under the pretty headdress, the doll was crying.

12