The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The human girl's pleasured moans eventually became tinged with discomfort. The more her body basked in the sensations, the larger and faster her testicles expanded with their churning load. Her scrotum was stretched completely taut around them, red and shiny from the sheer strain. Yet they continued to grow without signs of stopping.

The unique, pussy-tipped tentacle hovered inches from Valerie's member. It wriggled to and fro with no sign of losing interest, but didn't move any close. Valerie whimpered as the burden in her sack grew, distracting her from the pleasure now. The womanly tendril dipped down slightly as though only just noticing its sibling's captive's balls. Valerie managed to force her head forward and looked down to her cock.

Shock briefly registered in her mind at the sight of her body being ravaged, but it quickly faded. She whined around the tentacle and shook her hips. The unique appendage followed her cock without nearing it. Valerie's brow furrowed in distress. Please, she pleaded silently, please just help me cum. She tried to speak the words, but nothing intelligible could be heard around her living gag. A tear beaded at her eye as her desperation grew.

The tentacle finally seemed to become receptive to her pleas. Its lips parted slightly as a line of thick, semi-opaque fluid drooled freely and situated itself inches over her cock, lowering slowly and carefully while Valerie watched with wide, hopeful eyes. She felt the faux mons of the tendril press against her cock's head. Alien sensations sparked to life as they darted from her member to set light to her every nerve ending.

Then Valerie felt as though her senses were turned to eleven and all of them focused on her cock. Her dick speared through the tentacle's opening to spread its lips and hidden walls wide, while the wonders clamped down around her member. She was enveloped in a tight, wet, sensual yet comforting warmth and it only spread further. Valerie froze in place save for the rocking of the tentacles making use of her body, stunned into stillness by the waves of delight.

Her cock disappeared inch by inch into the tendril's depths. The limb undulated around Valerie's member, milking it like a babe at its mother's teat, and continued its long journey down her shaft. Her veins throbbed, her cock lurched inside its delicious prison, her body threatened to convulse in ecstasy, all as her mind danced and sang its bliss. Valerie could feel her gut tightening as her pelvic muscles clamped down around the tentacle. I'm gonna cum, she realised and didn't hold back as she had before.

The tentacle's lips fastened around the base of her cock as her balls contracted. Valerie's body threatened to fold in on itself, and would have were it not for the tentacles fucking every inch of her body. Her head fell back and her spine arched as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. The legions of appendages tightened their coils and held still as though drawing on her own pleasure. They all shook in place as thick balls travelled across their endless lengths. Valerie's ecstasy addled mind paid no mind to what was coming.

Ashtaroth watched from her own personal pocket dimension, a space where none could intrude without her invitation. She watched as Valerie gave in and allowed the tentacles to have their way. The demon chuckled huskily under her breath and conjured one such tendril. The limb emerged from her hand seamlessly, only the deeper crimson skin tone telling where Ashtaroth's flesh ended and the tentacles'. She moaned deeply as her army coiled about Valerie's body.

As the events progressed, Ashtaroth lost herself to the sights and sensations. Even a succubus was unable to resist such pleasure, particularly as it refrained from the usual pattern of ebbing and flowing. Instead it only grew in strength and ferocity. Then it all came to a head.

The demon's lips parted in a soundless cry and her eyes shone a devilish red. Her legs spared apart as her hands sought to prolong her pleasure. She was already drenched, as such a quick punch was all it took to shove her fist deep inside as the other hand was delegated to massaging her throbbing clit. Ashtaroth felt it as her body blazed hotly and knew her veins were glowing like roots of molten lava. As the sensations mounted, small orbs of swirling red congregated to her snatch. The demon uncurled her hand inside of herself and felt her control crumble to dust.

Valerie shook violently as her body strained to flail about in its joyous release. She had thought that her session with Ashtaroth was the pinnacle of ecstasy, or at least eliminated any hope that a human could satisfy her in such a way. But there truly was nothing like the way her pussy violently ringed the tentacle inside of her as its brethren warmed her slick and slimy body all over, or how their sister tendril writhed excitedly about Valerie's turgid erection and used its insides to milk the member for all it was worth. Something which Valerie was all too eager to give.

Her swollen balls perceptively shrunk as the first of many loads sprayed from her cock. Valerie's shaft swelled immensely, turning the tentacle vaguely translucent as its flesh was stretched thin around its captive, and causing its pulsating veins to stand out in stark relief. The barrier became so reedy that Valerie heard the wet noise of her virgin load spewing forth.

The balls travelling through the tentacles reached their crescendo in perfect sync. Viscous loads of semen sailed through the air to rain down upon Valerie, even as several others all splattered against her oiled skin. The tentacles stuffing her mouth and pussy both rammed forward to embed as much of their impossible lengths inside of her, and both succeeded in penetrating her deeper than is humanly possible, as the former curled about inside of her stomach and the latter followed in its creator's path in claiming her womb. Their curling shapes bulged out from her formerly flat middle perversely.

Like their brethren, the two sprayed forth whole litres worth of their seed. However, unlike their siblings, the tidal waves of sperm laden semen held tiny orbs of sparkling red. These orbs coalesced in the centre of each organ. With each release the growing balls expanded well over an inch, filling all available space in Valerie's stomach and uterus. The human was none the wiser as her orgasm persisted and intensified with every spray of cum against or into her body.

The tentacles didn't hold still for long. They began to thrust themselves against her or into the pseudo holes they had created, seeking to prolong their own climax with obvious success as they continued with their endless orgasm. Ashtaroth watched through a haze of her own pleasure as she egged herself and, by extension, the tentacles on. Then she felt her abdomen growing tight and glanced down to herself. Greeting her was the sight of her own belly swelling with every pump of Valerie's overburdened balls.

So that's where that tentacle was connected, she mused through the thick fog of her pleasure. Ashtaroth was incapable of simply creating tentacles from thin air, or at least not more than a few and not without considerable effort, as such she would manipulate her body or another's to do so. This meant that each tendril was connected to her body via the walls of the cave, which had itself been formed from a large beast Ashtaroth had brought under her command centuries ago. It was only fitting that the vaginal-tendril would be born of her own womb.

Valerie's balls contracted and shrank down until they were only slightly larger than oranges, while her body was doused in layers of semen. The viscous, off-white coat stuck fast to her skin, despite it being covered in the tentacle's slick emissions previously. Her more subtle features became lost under the waves, however her enhanced curves remained obvious. Even a poncho would do little to hide her figure.

When the waves of sensation had ebbed away to a dull flame in the back of her mind, Valerie brought her rational mind back to the forefront. The tentacle slipped from her mouth, strings of spit, slime and cum connecting them. Valerie licked her lips clean with a content smile.

"That's two," she rasped. While she had been unable to feel anything but pleasure from having her throat taken so roughly, Valerie wasn't spared the repercussions. She waited to be released, eager to rest and mentally prepare for the third trial, but remained suspended in the arms of the tentacles. She frowned and tentatively pulled on one of her restraints, but it held fast.

"You didn't think it would be over so quickly did you?" Came Ashtaroth's disembodied voice. Valerie groaned and silently chided herself for being so optimistic. The tentacles began moving once again, their bodies massaging their ejaculate into her skin. Valerie couldn't resist a pleased groan. She knew she should be worried at how vastly her qualms had faded and given way to a desire that she never expected she possessed, but the concern refused to surface. She couldn't even summon the will to feel it anymore. Just what was this devil doing to her? Valerie wondered.

"What now?" The human groaned.

"I think you know what. And don't pretend it doesn't excite you, Valerie," Ashtaroth chortled. Valerie paid it no mind and glanced to the tentacles. Her eyes widened as she was reminded of just how many there were, and nearly all of them had yet to get off.

"Oh no," she gasped and received only the demon's ghostly laughter in reply. Valerie's wish was granted as she was released all at once, with only the pussy tendril remained fastened to her body. Before she could plummet to the ground, she was caught and folded into the exact same position. Her ankles were tied to her thighs, feet pressed together, her arms pushing her breasts together and hands wrapped around a tentacle each, while her tits were bound once again. There was a brief pause before the slighted tendrils rushed her and claimed their siblings' former spots.

One gladly slid between her breasts as two more teased and nuzzled Valerie's stiff, cum coated peaks. Her underarms were again used as were the arches of her feet and the crevice created between her knees and legs, even her hair was once again taken. She sighed and relaxed into their grip as her cock hardened and her pussy began to drool liberally. Her stomach was visible swollen, but not nearly as much as it had been with Ashtaroth. However, she knew that was going to change.

She parted her lips and allowed a tentacle to ravage her ragged throat. Valerie moaned as another laid claim to her recently deflowered cunt, while one caught her by surprise it dove beneath her balls to nuzzle into her lust engorged clit. Then the vaginal limb began to move. The human's back arched suddenly as a miniature climax tore through her. It had been a new and fantastical experience before, but she wasn't it could compare to now. The tentacle pulled back until just the tip was inside before ramming back down like an eager whore.

Valerie could do little more than hold on for dear life. Her hands clenched tight around the tendrils, much to their apparent enjoyment, as they eagerly thrust back and forth. She let her eyes lull shut in pleasure and allowed her body to as it wished. Like before, her hips began rocking to and fro and swayed in lazy circles. Valerie almost felt a second, stronger orgasm cresting when shock grasped her.

A small group of tentacles had caught sight of her ass and chose to investigate. The added touches had gone unnoticed in the grand waves of sensation, but then one caught wind of her untouched rosebud. It had hovered uncertainly in front of the ring of muscle for a moment, until it saw the wrinkled knot open slightly after a particularly strong thrust into Valerie's snatch. The discoverer wasted no time in treating itself to a close look.

Its head thrust against the ring but found no entry. In fact, it only tightened to further deny it. Valerie's eyes shot open wide at the unwelcome prodding and tried to look back, however the tendril down her gullet refused her such luxuries as movement. She shook her head and hips in renouncement nonetheless. But there was little she could do.

The tentacle persisted as its allies held her womanly cheeks apart for it. Valerie whimpered as she tried to clench her lower muscles, however she knew it was futile. The others continued sending indomitable surges of pleasure throughout her entire being. Her pussy suddenly convulsed as the tentacle struck a sweet spot and her muscles went lax. Valerie gave a muffled shout of disbelief and pain as her virgin ass was spread and taken.

It felt like an oak tree was forcing her anus to open around it. Pain registered above all else, but the tentacles paid it no mind and only continued with their goal of fucking every inch of her body, which took on a whole new meaning as her bowels were made to accept the latest entry. Valerie screamed hoarsely for it to stop and pull out, however no words made it past the tentacle. She could do little more than hang there and try to tolerate it as her rear was penetrated.

The feeling was unlike anything she could have predicted. Valerie clenched down with all the strength her tired body could muster, hoping against hope to force the invader out, but it did nothing more than encourage it to move deeper. She continued to whine and struggle as a tear brimmed over. It was too much.

Her anal walls were forced to spread around something as thick as her wrists. She could feel every inch of progress, how the head twisted slightly to poke or prod around randomly and how the agony was slowly fading. Throughout it all her cock remained hard as stone and her pussy all but dripping wet. How was she still enjoying this? The tentacle seemed keen to answer the human's unspoken question.

It came across a slight protrusion in its path and, after regarding it briefly, pushed against it. Valerie's body locked up as a sudden surge of pleasure erupted deep within her; the abrupt blaze seemed to engulf all sense of pain and discomfort. The tendril tensed within her, before moving forward while twisting its limber body in the direction of the bump to send alien waves cascading throughout Valerie's being. Her cock throbbed and jerked with strong jets of pre after each slight movement against the lump.

The tentacle paused. It had slithered so far into her that it had come to her second sphincter which, to Valerie's relief, resisted its advances long enough to give her a brief respite. Oh no, Valerie realised as the pleasure dulled. Her body continued to thrum with orgasmic energy and desire, but the overwhelming sensations from moments ago refused to resurface. Her mind flashed back to Sex Ed, when they had been learning about the male anatomy.

Valerie had kept her head down the entire time. She would have covered her ears, but that might have brought the teacher's attention to her. It paid to have a lack of presence sometimes. The lesson had continued with her only picking on a few terms and phrases. One of which included the prostate.

Her conscious mind resurfaced as it considered its options. The tentacle had come to a complete standstill deep inside of her, leaving only a dull burn and a staggering sense of fullness as her body adjusted. It seemed to be waiting for her consent before going any further as they had done before. There was little doubt in her mind that it would hurt the deeper it went in. But would she even notice? From what little knew about male pleasure points, she had heard that the prostate was always a guaranteed orgasm stimulus. Valerie groaned in annoyance at her own indecision.

The other tentacles had faded into the background in her dilemma. A new pair ventured forward to rectify this as they dipped down to peer at her sack, before encircling her balls as they began swelling once more. Valerie moaned at the touch. The others all paused in their ceaseless fucking of her body and reverted to massaging her. Valerie could tell what their intention was, to relax her into letting them have their total way with her, but she couldn't summon the will to defy them. All she wanted was to enjoy herself.

Valerie chastised herself for what she was about to do, since she doubted she would have the presence of mind to do so for the foreseeable future. She consciously relaxed her body. It was a strange sensation for her, hanging in the grasp of a legion of tentacles without any tension in her body. Her bowels loosened slightly around their intruder and she let her fingers open around the tentacles. The rest of her body was kept in position, but she felt calm now. That was fast, she noted with an incredulous thought aimed at Ashtaroth.

She didn't have time to ponder what the demon might be doing to her mind, as the tentacles reacted to her consent instantly. They rushed back into action, as if eager to make up for lost time including the intrepid explorer that began pushing against the offending barrier. Valerie clenched her eyes shut as discomfort resurfaced only for her eyelids to bolt open as her prostate was brushed against time and time again. It wasn't long before the persistent tendril worked its way past her anal sphincter and slithered deeper into her. She swore she could feel it inside her stomach.

And, indeed, it soon gave solace to the notion. Valerie's head was pulled forward by the tentacle reaming her throat. Her eyes bugged out in surprise and stared down at herself, what little she could see. She had grown accustomed to the constant sensation of slimy flesh writhing all over her, as well as the fact that her body was being used as a pleasure toy in ways she couldn't have imagined before that day, but that wasn't what caught her eye. Jutting forth was her stomach completely unencumbered by tentacles. Except for those inside of it.

Valerie could see them clear as day. Their shapes coiled about one another and stretched her already taxed skin taut around them, and still more of their unending length piled into her abused organ. Yet the human girl could do little more than relax into their grasp and bask in the odd - mind-altering even - sensations of pleasure crashing through her time after time. She even felt a small sense of pride swell at the sight of her grotesquely distended gut. Even without the tentacles writhing about she would look to be late into her second trimester.

Ashtaroth laid back onto the pitch black floor of her personal dimension, legs and pussy spread wide with her hands pushing in as deep as she could manage. Her womb remained grossly inflated and sloshed with Valerie's load, only a few inches smaller than the human's own uterus had become. And there was only more to come. The mere thought was enough to push her to orgasm, the demon's legions of tentacles preparing to send their second load as well.

Valerie likewise soon found her body ablaze with pleasure undying. A masquerade of a smile teased the corners of her lips as the ecstasy eviscerated her consciousness. Her eyes rolled in their sockets, her mouth went slack and a visible deluge of her juices sprayed around the tentacle plugging her womb. She lost all ability to think just as the second volley of semen filled and covered her.

Ashtaroth and Valerie both reached peak after peak. Their orgasms began to blend into one another before long, seeming to become a single, continuous climax. The demon no longer bothered to play with herself, the afterglow of each burst of ecstasy mixed with Valerie's seemingly endless virility was enough to push her into a series of smaller climaxes. Enough for her to happily bask in the pleasure.

"I might have gone a little overboard," Ashtaroth mused as she ran a hand over the massive dome of her middle. Her red skin had paled slightly, her curves not quite so pronounced and she could feel the tentacles she had conjured fading into nothing one after the other. She continued smiling to herself and watched Valerie acting on pure instinct.

1...45678...10