The Tribe's Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

————-

After what seemed like an hour or two, the trio arrived at a run down village that only had a few huts and wooden cages with dogs inside. One of the cages had human remains inside. The whole village came out to see what the war band had brought back. Their eyes lit up when they saw two fair skinned humans walking through their camp with a tribesman that looked a lot like Frankie, but had no markings of his tribe anywhere on his body.

Claire looked around the village as every set of eyes seemed to be devouring her. Jake also scanned his surroundings and noticed that he couldn't find any females in the village. There were no women, and no female elders. All were male and most were naked. Not unusual for hidden tribes as many didn't know what clothing was nor did they have any care to wear such constricting things when they seemed perfectly capable of scaling trees and cliff sides naked and barefoot.

Upon reaching what they believed to be the center of the village, a large, old man exited a hut guarded by two burly looking men with three white stripes across their arms and a single hand print on their chests. The old man, assuming to be an elder of the village, walked up to the three as they were bound to three wooden poles, their hands tied behind their backs around the pole. He stared at all three of them for a while, scratching his white bearded chin before waving away the war band leaving just himself standing in front of the trio. The rest of the men stood around in a circle staring at the trio as the elder spoke. Jake and Claire looked around at all the faces who stared right back at them with interest. Particularly interested in Claire and why she looked different from them.

Frankie listened to what the elder was saying and began translating for Jake.

"Uhhh I see what's going on. The Elder here leads this village. He's announcing himself to the village and is explaining that he doesn't believe we're from the other tribe. Let's see... now he's saying," Frankie was cut short when the Elder paused and rose an eyebrow at Frankie before asking him questions.

"You speak our language? I thought my son was lying when he said you spoke our language. You're not from here or born of this tribe."

Frankie sighed, tired of having to always explain himself whenever they made contact with a new tribe who always seemed to be shocked at how well he understood and could speak to them. After explaining what he was doing and what Jake and Claire wanted the Elder began pacing back and forth.

"What's going on?" Jake asked Frankie who the question.

The Elder signaled to cut Frankie loose. Once free, the guide rubbed his bruised wrists and took his side by the Elder who now stared at Jake and Claire. Frankie began translating,

"Your guide is now my guide so I may speak with you. You two have trespassed into my lands. Since you do not appear to be of the same skin as us, I believe that you two come in peace as your guide has explained to me. I shall permit you to live on one condition and one condition only. If you do not abide by this condition you die right here, right now. If you agree, I will cut you free and you may live with us for as long as you shall walk this ground living. The condition for living, is that this woman here is to satisfy my village. My people have not laid with a woman in many, many moons now after the tribe of Black Stripes raided my village and took all of our women."

Jake began to say something until Frankie shook his head back and forth telling him to not say anything yet. The Elder went on,

"She must provide children for us so that my village continues to live on. She will bear all of our children so we may live. That is the condition. Make your choice."

Claire began to cry as she heard her fate and Jake remained speechless as he tried not to shout and yell obscurities at the man who was giving them a ridiculous decision. After a brief moment, Jake spoke to the Elder with Frankie translating, "I understand what is happening, but this is my wife. She is married to me and is mine. I can't allow that to happen. There must be something else? We could try and make peace?"

The Elder scoffed loudly before replying through Frankie, "If that is your choice then die."

Two men walked up to them with Spears drawn and were ready to pierce their hearts when Jake yelled out, "Ok!! Ok, ok. Fuck. Son of a bitch. Claire we will find a way out of this ok? Just be tough. Be tough. I love you don't you ever forget that."

The Elder smiled after listening to the translation. Claire lowered her head in defeat, tears now trailing down her face. For a while she was silent before talking.

"I know... it's- it's ok. We...we'll be okay. We will find a way. Just...don't watch... okay? Look away. I don't want you to see me violated like this," Claire replied to Jake after sniffling away her tears.

The Elder leaned in for a translation. He then smiled wide and spoke to his small crowd of people.

"We shall have a future through this woman!! Starting with me."

The guards cut Claire free and walked her to the Elder as he took his place upon a crudely made chair that almost resembled that of a King. The Elder waved his hand in the air and Claire was stripped naked forcefully by the brutes until she was left naked and bare for the whole village to see. Frankie even stared in awe, seeing Claire's body up close and personal. Not through murky water at a distance or through a tiny hole in a tent. She stood in front of the Elder naked as the day she was born. Her whole body was on display and the village cheered and beat their chests like animals would after a victory.

They had never seen such a woman before. Her pink, round nipples became erect as the cool moist air kissed her now exposed chest. She held a hand over her hairless cunt as eyes roamed her naked body up and down. She lowered her head and covered her eyes with the other hand while all took in the view they had. Jake stared at his beautiful wife, unable to do anything as a spear was held to his throat while his Claire was put on display. It was one thing for her to tell him about the river incident, but now to have a whole village full of lustful men who hadn't been with a women in quiet a while was another.

It didn't stop his cock from becoming erect as he stared at his wife's beautiful plump ass with a tiny mole on one cheek and a wet pussy between both slender thighs. It didn't stop the ideas of his wife being used as a cum dumpster for the whole village from racing through his mind. His cock becoming hard from these lecherous thoughts didn't help his state of mind. As he watched the Elder eye her body up and down before grinning with an almost toothless smile, Jake looked down when he watched a greedy hand extend from the chair and grab Claire by her apple bottom ass. The Elder gave it a good squeeze before removing his loincloth which did no justice in hiding his now very noticeable erection.

Claire looked up as the Elders cock became view able and she gasped at how large he was. His cock was at least 3 fingers thick and roughly 9-10 inches long. It was dark skinned with veins bulging from his shaft which twitched with desire. His balls looked heavy and sagged below the chairs edge, swinging freely as he scooted to the edge of his seat to give her tender nipples a long suck while fondling her ass. She felt his rough tongue flick over her nipples as his hands grabbed at her ass, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart before letting them bounce back together. She glanced around at the crowd that had gotten closer to her and saw men taking out their cocks from their loincloths and stroking themselves to her abuse. They were all very hard and leaked beads of precum.

After the Elder had his fill of exploration, he signaled for others to join in on exploring their new toy. They were not allowed to penetrate her as he would be the first, but he permitted them to touch and toy with her. Frankie stood next to the Elder and watched as Claire became a toy to these villagers. They took turns touching her thighs and arms and belly before getting more ballsy and groping her white breasts and ass. Claire watched without fighting as many different brown hands groped at her moon white skin. She even whimpered in pleasure as eager hands found their way to her pussy, slipping a sneaky finger inside of her before quickly moving it away so the Elder wouldn't see. She casually moved her legs apart as more hands took interest in touching her private area, in full view of her husband who could do nothing but watch his wife get groped.

Jake watched as hands grabbed her hips and plump cheeks followed by light spanks and tugging of her pink nipples. He could also see the faint glistening of her pussy juice oozing down her inner thighs as she was tormented and touched all over. She couldn't help but become extremely aroused. Every inch of her body had a hand touching, feeling, and playing with her. The Elder just sat and watched, his large erection pulsing up and down as he watched his men toy with her. After he had enough, he signaled his guards once again.

This time, they lifted Claire up into the sire with ease before turning her around to face her husband, Jake, and aimed her pussy over the Elders cock that was now bursting with precum. His dark, chocolate covered head spewed out clear trails of precum as he anticipated piercing her pussy. Jake watched eagerly as his wife's pussy kissed the tip of the monstrous cock before making it disappear inside of her. All at the same time of penetration, Claire met out a large moan as her pussy stretched around the Elders huge eager cock, the Elder threw his head back and gasped as his cock was swallowed by her extremely tight hole, and Jake's mouth opened with anger and excitement as his wife's pussy was penetrated by some random man who lived in the forest.

As the Elders cock sank deeper and deeper into Claire's pussy, a noticeable bulge appeared to form in her belly and twitch each time the Elders cock twitched. No one in the village had seen a fair skinned woman or man before and all of this was too much for some as they began cumming onto the ground while watching. Claire looked down and watched her belly bulge as she took the Eder's cock into her pussy until she rested on top of his heavy sack. The guards held each leg and waist as they lifted her like a human fuck-toy into the air and dropped her back down onto the Elders cock.

Jake could tell Claire was enjoying the abuse with how coated the Elders cock looked each time it was freed from its warm, tight prison before sliding back into it making him grunt loudly and roll his head around in pleasure.

Frankie began translating again, his own cock poking free from his loincloth and oozing precum, "Your woman will be the perfect breeding tool for my men. I have never been with any woman that grips my meat as tight as she does. Prepare to receive my children."

Jake moves against the spear shouting, "No!! Not inside of her!!"

But the guards paid no mind as they picked her up again and again, dropping her back onto the Elders lap. Jake watched his wife pleasure the Elder and breaking her promise Claire stared Jake in the eyes the whole time. They made a mental connection. They knew what they had to do and somehow... they both secretly enjoyed it. Claire felt the sudden surge of warm liquid burst inside of her shortly after hearing the Elder grunt out loudly. Jake watched in disbelief as his wife was filled with another man's seed. He watched the Elder pump his load into Claire's womb. The guards kept Claire pinned onto the Elder as his balls emptied inside of her and only after they were empty did he allow them to lift her off of his lap.

While Claire stood in front of Frankie, the Elder stood up, his large cock going limp and flopping back against his thighs, and raised his hands up into the air.

"It is done! Take her to my tent and mark her. She will now be passed among everyone else to relieve them of their seed. With luck, she will bear many children."

The Elder then walked over to Jake who was now sitting against the pole, his hands sore from fighting the binds. Jake looked up at the Elder who's fat cock swung above Jake's face.

"You are free to roam the camp, but you can not leave or we will kill you. You try to escape with your woman and we kill you both. She is your woman and we respect that bond so she shall sleep with you and love you, but she is ours when we call for it."

Before Jake could even sputter a quick witted remark, the Elder spun around and marched back off to his hut where Claire was being pushed into as she looked back at Jake, defeated and violated.

———

An hour later, while Jake was pacing back and forth, rubbing his bruised hands, Frankie exited the hut followed by Claire who was rubbing her hip. The cum from the Elder was dried on her thighs as she walked up to Jake before collapsing into his arms and giving him a weak hug. That's when Jake noticed a tattooed symbol onto his wife's precious skin. It was right on her hip and perfectly drawn.

"This symbol means she is meant for breeding and carrying the villages offspring. They usually tattoo this onto animals that they intend to use to breed other animals, but they applied it to your wife. Take no offense, they only mean this as a way of labeling her," Frankie replied, sounding more serious than usual.

"Frankie what the fuck man. Why are they doing this to us?" Jake asked as he ran his fingers through Claire's hair as she drifted into sleep after her ordeal.

"To YOU, you mean? I am free to leave this village whenever I want. The Elder has personally granted me full authority to go where I please since I speak their language and have brought him a great gift."

"A gift?" Claire tiredly retorted.

"Yes. You. Now obviously I never intended for that to happen, but I have to do what it takes to stay alive just as you do," Frankie replied in a hushed voice so no one would hear him. 'I'm also going to enjoy fucking your wife Jake' he thought to himself, his cock still very, very erect even more so after touching Claire's bare back and caressing down to her butt before stepping away.

"Anyways, try and get some food and sleep. The Elder has announced no one else will touch her until the new sun rises in the morning so his offspring have a chance to dwell inside of your wife's womb," Frankie said quickly to Jake as he darted off to respond to the Elder who was now yelling out for him from his hut.

Jake and Claire looked up at each other and sighed. It seemed like they'd never escape.

———

Jake walked with Claire to the nearby river to help her clean up, escorted by guards of course, but nonetheless, they were at least able to get out of the village whom all were probably counting down the hours until sunrise.

"Are you ok?" Jake finally asked once he helped Claire into the river where the guards stood watch.

"I'm...fine. As fine as I can be I suppose... How... how are you? I can't imagine your taking this very lightly," Claire responded as she pushed the water onto her skin and scrubbed herself trying to scrub away any impurities.

"I'm fine. I mean, it's what we have to do for right now right? I talked to Frankie and since he has free range, he agreed to scout for Black Stripes and see if he can strike a deal with them," Jake now whispered as he washed Claire's hair for her.

"But...that's dangerous?"

"Yeah but we don't really have a choice now though do we? I mean, I don't want to see you get fucked by heathens every day for the rest of our lives," Jake replied, pausing his scrubbing for a moment.

"Well...it seemed like you... almost liked it..." Claire trailed off. "I... saw the boner you had. I was facing you the whole time remember? I mean... it's not a bad thing or anything but..."

Jake become flushed in the face. It wasn't his fault. Or was it? He did get turned on watching his wife get taken in front of him. He thought about it for a minute before Claire continued, "Its ok. I actually kinda liked it myself in a way... I mean, not that I'd ever betray you, but I weirdly enough was really, really turned on being used like that. And I saw how horny you got when I told you about what happened with Frankie in the river. I thought maybe that's why you fucked me so hard that night. And Frankie is full of shit about that slug thing... I saw him watching us fuck. He stood right in that corner and beat his meat to you ravaging your wife. If anything knowing I was being watched almost made our sex even better than usual..."

Jake didn't know what to say. He has never heard his wife talk like that before. His cock also reacted quickly by becoming hard and gushing precum since it hadn't had a chance to release after Claire's ordeal.

"Well, I mean yeah. I guess... I guess I kinda enjoyed it actually," Jake finally admitted after poking Claire in the hip with his boner.

"Yeah, I can tell... Well... it won't be so bad. As long as I don't get pregnant we can slip out of this scotch free with another kink to add to our list-"

Claire was cut off and moaned loudly as she felt Jake slip his rock solid cock into her pussy. Jake could feel the remnants of the Elders cum still inside her. And Claire felt how hard Jake was and it only drove her lust to even greater heights. Jake thought about how he actually really enjoyed what was happening even if it meant they'd be stranded amongst the tribe for the rest of their lives. Jake continued to thrust into Claire who could feel his cock twitch and pulse inside of her as he began thrusting, harder and faster making him now moan. Before she could say anything, Jake exploded inside of her after a few thrusts. That's all it took. He was too pent up to let any longer. Claire only giggled and slipped away to finish cleaning herself off.

"That fast huh?"

Jake shuddered for a moment as his cock finished oozing the rest of its cum out, "Yeah. I was on edge watching what happened and I really needed to cum so why not?"

Claire smiled and coyly replied, "Well that's nice and all, but... what about me? I'm still horny."

"Well, you do have a village to empty right?"

And just like that, they accepted the fate they had been dealt. For now, Claire would fuck every male in the village and her husband would get the sloppy seconds whenever he requested. She was still his wife after all. And no matter how many cocks she had to fuck and balls she needed to empty, she would always love him and only him.

————

The next day Claire was awoken by a guard who shoved her awake as she lay next to her husband. Frank was by their sides to translate, "He's saying it's time to get up. You have work to do."

Claire tiredly rubbed her eyes and sat up, yawning and nodded in understanding. The guards cock was fully erect upon seeing she was still naked. Playfully, Claire ran her fingers along his brown stick making the guard shudder and spurt precum from his swollen tip. Then, for waking her up, she walked outside of the hut leaving the guard furious and his cock eager. Frank lead her to a small hut, "This is your first stop. This is the Elders closest friend and his friend's son. They will be next on your list and the rest is free range. Treat them well."

Claire sighed and walked into the hut where the older man and his son sat waiting. The son saw Claire and stood up quickly, his young cock becoming erect faster than light. He wasn't bad looking either, for a tribal. His brown skin was toned and held muscle definition probably from all the hunts and climbing he did. His cock stood erect at 8 inches and probably 2 fingers thick. Claire glanced down to see what he was packing and wasn't disappointed. The boys balls were smooth and dangled below his manly cock. They had to be the size of large grapes and one ball hung slightly lower than the other.