The Tribute Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

Ndulu's hand shook a little, but he seemed game to try. His hand contacted Chryssa's breasts, touching one and then the other. He kept his hand on her second tit, as if a little scared about what he was about to do next. Privately, Chryssa found his shyness endearing. She wanted to kiss him and tell him he was doing fine, but was afraid a kiss might shock him at this point. Ndulu's hand left her breast, and traveled down to touch her labia. He looked transfixed, with his hand touching her there. It was perhaps 20 seconds before he removed it, bringing it back to his lap.

"Good. Now, where are a man's pleasure zones? Touch yourself to show me, please."

As a response, he gripped his penis, and then his ball sack, blushing slightly.

"That's an excellent start, Ndulu," she said good-heartedly. "You've touched the two major areas perfectly, on both a woman and a man." He smiled. "What's fascinating, though, is that almost all of our bodies can be pleasure zones, if stimulated correctly. We'll discover these together in a little while."

She moved to sit closely beside him, letting the smooth skin of her arm touch his. "Let's talk about what we can use to pleasure a woman. First you have your breath."

He looked surprised. "My breath, Tribute? How, please?" His shyness seemed to be dissipating, and being replaced by sheer interest.

"I'll demonstrate." She moved her mouth close to his chest, near his nipple. "If I purse my lips, and blow firmly, feel the effect that causes." She blew a stream of air over his nipple.

He made a small sound. "That's cooling my skin there, Tribute."

"And how does that feel?"

"It feels... refreshing, Tribute."

"Good. That's often how it feels. You don't always have to call me Tribute, you know, Ndulu. My name is Chryssa. Now see what happens when I open my mouth wide, and exhale close to your skin." She exhaled.

"Mmmm. That warms my skin. It feels... exciting... Chryssa."

"See the difference, Ndulu? This is how we can use our breath. Now you do those same things to me."

He leaned close to her nipple, pursed his lips and blew gently. The tantalizing stream of cool air made her nipple stiffen even more, bulging in reaction. He smiled happily, then opened his mouth and exhaled a long blast of warming air. Chryssa purred her approval. "Very good," she told him. "You're a fast learner."

"Thank you, Chryssa," he said, grinning. "What's next?"

"Next we use our fingers. But notice the difference if I use the tip of my finger..." She demonstrated, lightly stroking his areola. "Or if I use the pad of my finger..." Another demonstration. "Or if I lightly scratch with my fingernail..." She gently scratched.

"Oh! They all feel so different! May I try?"

"Please do, Ndulu." She offered her breast. He looked fascinated as he repeated the exercise. It was so true. The tip, the pad, the fingernail - all generated differing sensations. Ndulu was learning to be sensuous with his touch.

"And we don't have to touch with our hands only. I can touch your body with many parts of mine. Lie back on the grass, and I'll show you." As he did so, she got above him and trailed her hair on his belly, then her cheek. Following that, she carefully stroked his belly with her palm, the side of her hand, her forearm, and her shoulder. His face got quite animated when she stroked his belly with her warm breast. His manhood got animated as well. She smiled at him reassuringly, lest he worry about his growing erection embarrassing her or something.

She stood up gracefully, saying, "I can also use my toes," as she caressed his belly with them, and even let them brush against his cock. "Your rising cock allows me to more easily demonstrate how I can touch with my buttocks, as well." She straddled his waist and supported herself by her hands and feet - leaning back with her feet closer to his shoulders and her hands closer to his knees, dangling her butt just above the head of his penis. She moved her pelvis in a slow orbit, lowering it until her buttocks stroked his now very swollen cock. Not only was her warm flesh rubbing his manhood, but also the position of her splayed thighs was giving Ndulu an unobstructed view of her glistening, opening womanhood. His eyes bulged slightly and he was swallowing hard.

She rose up again, hearing him sigh. She grinned prettily and stated, "It appears that you found the touch of my buttocks exciting." When he started to move his hands to cover himself, embarrassed, she chided gently, "No, sweet one. Don't hide your member from my sight, please. I'm thrilled that it arose strong and firm, like a post. This will let me show you that we can also touch with our feet, as well."

He look incredulous, but rested, braced on his elbows, staring down his body as Chryssa gently separated his legs and sat between his feet. She scooped some of the wet juices dripping from her pussy, and smeared it on the soles of her dainty feet. Placing his erection between those feet, she began slipping her feet up and down his firm ebony shaft. This she alternated with moving her feet in small nudges forward and back, making his cock rotate slightly in one direction, and then the other. Ndulu got a strange, almost panicked look on his face, so she asked, "Is this OK?"

He groaned. "It's... it's making me feel funny, Tribute!" His eyes were darting from her feet on his cock to the place between her thighs, still fully on display like this. He groaned even louder. "I... I... I don't know what's..." He never finished the sentence, because just then, with a mighty surge, he ejaculated, his cock thrusting his white liquid heavenward in several spurts. Due to the curve of his penis, those spurts ended up splatting on his tummy. He looked mortified. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He covered his face with one hand.

Chryssa didn't withdraw her feet. She continued a gentle pumping as she whispered with a loving tone of voice, "Ndulu, please look at me." As he made shy eye contact, she told him, "What just happened was a wonderful thing. What you just did pleased me. When you find pleasure with a woman, that is what your member should do. The white liquid, your semen, is your gift to her." As she expected, since he was a young man, his cock retained its stiffness, even after cumming. "Now I get to thank you for your gift. Watch."

Ndulu was fully focused on her actions as she rose to her feet to step near his side and kneel by his hip. Leaning over, and holding her hair back so he could see her face, she took the end of his cock into her mouth and sucked it, using her tongue to clean its head as she sucked. The sudden pleasure almost made his eyes cross. Shifting slightly, she began licking the semen off his abdomen, letting him watch her consume every bit of it. When she was done, she moved up his torso and kissed him, whispering, "Thank you for that gift." He heard her sincerity.

"See? We can also touch with our lips, as in kissing. You can kiss a woman's skin anywhere. And you may find you like all of yours kissed as well. We will practice this soon," she promised. "Kissing can be done softly, like this." She pressed her warm lips to his breast in demonstration. "And it can be done firmly and passionately, like this." She again kissed his breast, but let him feel the extra pressure and passion in her kiss. "Now you try," she instructed, offering her breast. "Soft first."

Ndulu gently pressed his lips to her areola, and lingered. "Mmmm," she hummed. "What a sweet kiss. Now, firmer, with passion, please." He seemed a little reticent at first, so his pressure was almost the same as the soft kiss. "It's OK, Ndulu," she whispered. "Let me feel your passion." That was the permission he needed. He kissed her tit so soundly that she gasped out a little moan of delight. "Perfect, sweet one," she complimented. His eyes beamed with joy that he was catching on to her instructions, and seeing the differences.

"When your lips are pressed to flesh, if you keep them tight on the skin with your mouth open a little, and inhale, you're sucking, rather than kissing. Let me show you the difference." She brought her lips to his nipple in a kiss. She took them away briefly, then returned them, and sucked on his nipple. In moments, she heard him emit a happy groan of pleasure. "I think you well understand the difference. But let's be certain. Kiss my nipple first, and then take your lips away. Then suck my nipple, OK?"

She rested on her back on the grass. He brought his face above her breast. She watched him lower his head, and felt the kiss of his lips right on her erect nipple. There was a moment of coolness as he moved his lips away. Then she felt her areola and nipple engulfed by his warm lips, and he began sucking softly. "Good... good... a little more suction," she coached. He added more. "Marvelous... just a little more, please," she said. He complied. "Ooooo, yes!" she exclaimed. "Wonderful! Oh so very wonderful!" He sucked on her nipple, generating waves of pleasure that rippled into her core. He didn't stop until she stroked his hair. As he lifted his head away, she said, "See how happy you've made my nipple, Ndulu?" Indeed, it was erect and deeper red with fresh hot blood pulsing in it. "Your lips brought me a lot of pleasure doing that." He glowed with pride.

"There are many places that you can use such suction to pleasure a woman, just as she can do the same to pleasure you. We can also use our tongues to lick, as I did when I licked your gift for me off your belly. We can either simply lick, or combine the lick with the suction. I'll show you." She had him lie back, and she began licking his erection and his ball sack. He found that stimulation so amazing that he propped himself on his elbows to watch her tongue.

Then she switched to engulfing the head and upper shaft of his cock with her lips and sucking. While she sucked, her tongue started a licking action across the cock's head, washing it and flicking over it. He moaned with delight, and his hips shook a little. She removed her mouth and asked, "Did you also feel the licking I was doing while I was sucking?"

He laughed for the first time. He was really relaxing mentally now, as he sat upright. "Did I? It was so heavenly I almost gave you another gift!"

She giggled, and again rested on her back, looking up at him. "Your turn. Lick my breasts first. Then suck my nipple, and also lick with your tongue at the same time." The way Ndulu immediately began licking her tit without hesitation showed how much he was getting comfortable with the ways between a man and a woman. He licked it slowly though, from the base to its tip, over and over again, savoring the act itself. Then he remembered he was supposed to suck. His sensuous lips covered an area slightly wider than her areola, and his suction made her tit flesh rise upward toward his waiting tongue. It felt so good that Chryssa's hands were tangled in the grass by her hips as she clenched her fists.

That's when his tongue got busy.

She squealed with delight as his tongue fluttered rapidly over her erect nipple. The sensation grew so intense that her clenched hands tore the grass from the earth! His hand instinctively grasped the base of her breast, squeezing just enough to make it rise up even higher into his mouth, and his tongue lapped all over her crinkled areolae. "Yes!" she hissed, followed by a long, drawn out moaning howl. It took Chryssa perhaps a minute to come back to her senses after he stopped and sat back.

Finding her voice again, she gasped, "Now, let's talk about the careful use of teeth."

"Teeth, Chryssa?" he asked, with a startled expression.

"Oh my, yes. Used properly, teeth can also produce much arousal. Used gently, we call it nibbling. Used more strongly, it's biting - but we're never biting to harm. Biting with a proper amount of pressure generates a little pain, which can transform into arousal." She saw his expression. "I see you doubt this at the moment. But your opinion may change." She smiled and sat up.

Hips pressed against one another, she embraced him, nuzzling her face into the place where neck and shoulder join. She whispered, "Tell me how this feels." She began gently nibbling on his skin there.

After only a few seconds, he said, "Oh! That feels quite nice, Tribute. May I try?"

Without speaking, she guided his mouth to the same area on her body. He nibbled for only a moment. "About that hard, Chryssa?"

Enjoying it, she nodded. "Do it some more, please, while I place the palm of your hand over my nipple. See if you can tell the effect you're having."

He nibbled her neck more, moving his teeth a small distance between each nibble. She stopped herself from making any sound, although what he was doing was quite arousing. But he felt her nipple stiffening and pressing into his palm, more and more firmly. He paused to ask, "So if your nipple gets very firm, that is a good sign, Chryssa?"

"Yes," she answered, her voice rather husky now. "And so is this." She took his hand from her breast and lowered it to cup her pussy. "Feel that wetness from my pussy? That is my body's reaction to being aroused by what you're doing."

He smiled, proudly. His smile faded a little as he remembered something. "But what about biting?"

"Biting is done only rarely, and carefully. Sometimes it can signal great passion, and sometimes it can be exactly what the person needs to achieve release," she replied.

"Release... like when my manhood shot out the white fluid?" he asked.

"Precisely," she responded. "And other words like 'cum' or 'seed' or 'semen' can be used to name that white fluid of men, remember."

"Do women have the white fluid come from down there?" he inquired, a slight blush appearing.

"Our fluid is more clear like water," she answered. "Words like 'cum' or 'honey' or 'nectar' or 'pussy juice' might be better names for it." She put her mouth near his breast. "Here. I will demonstrate a bite. I will gradually increase my pressure, and you tell me when it approaches being too much." Her jaw opened wide enough to place the edge of her teeth on either side of his areola. She began to bite, slowly closing her jaws. Ultimately, her teeth were almost joined when he made a hissing sound. She immediately stopped.

"That was... interesting," he reported. "I'm not sure it would make me release my... my seed," he said.

"I understand," she agreed. "But we were not in the throes of passion, so it couldn't trigger you, Ndulu. We're just learning how hard it is safe to bite without injuring." She lifted her breast. "Now bite me, like I bit you - increase slowly, please, and listen to me."

He leaned in and trapped her areola with his teeth. Erring on the side of caution, he increased his jaw pressure very gradually. Chryssa felt her body reacting, accepting the sweet pain, and channeling it to her core. Finally, she hissed, "Enough, Ndulu." He stopped immediately. "That was well done. But, as I said, only use that rarely. Nibbling is much more erotic." He nodded understanding.

"We've made good progress. Let's take a short rest to eat and drink, but not too much." They dined on fruit from the nearby plants, and drank the clear, refreshing water from the stream. Soon, they were ready - and eager - to continue.

"Remember that when we started, I told you that, with proper technique, almost all of our bodies can be pleasure zones?" she asked. He nodded. "Now we'll discover the truth of that physically. Lie down on your belly, Ndulu. Close your eyes and be open to feeling." When he was ready, with his head pillowed on his hands, Chryssa began stimulating the back of his body with fingers, lips, and tongue. She stroked his scalp and his ears, and gently nibbled those ears. She caressed his arms from is wrists to his shoulders. She nipped, kissed and licked along his spine from his nape to the top of his sacrum. She addressed his torso with mouth and fingertips.

Shifting downward, she kneaded his buttocks before kissing his skin there, and giving it erotic nibbles. She stroked his long legs with her hands and hair. At that point, she whispered, "Roll over, Ndulu, but keep your eyes closed." As he complied, his massive erection sprang straight up from his groin. He was a very aroused young man. But, speaking softly, she asked him anyway, "Did you find any parts of that to be pleasure zones for you, Ndulu?"

His lips curved into a blissful smile. "Every single place you touched was, Chryssa. It was remarkable."

"Wonderful. Now this side. Keep your eyes closed, and feel." She softly kissed his eyelids, his nose and cheeks. She caressed his ears and his jaw. She let her passion be expressed by her lips as she kissed the pulse point on his neck. Nibbling his collarbones, she let her hands gently roam all over his chest and arms.

Moving downward, she tongued his navel, making him laugh quietly - she felt it good to teach him that lovemaking could be fun, too. She rubbed her cheeks against his warm thighs, stroked his shins, and settled herself by his feet. She was pleased to hear his gasp as she sucked his toes on one foot, while caressing the other with her hands. Then, rising up, she asked, "And were any of those places pleasure zones?"

He looked at her with his eyes glowing. "Again, every single one of them. You're amazing, Tribute."

She beamed her smile at him. "You're an excellent student. You pay attention well, and learn fast. All of those places are also pleasure areas on a woman. If you want to make her happy when you couple with her, first it's best to arouse her passion. The wetness that springs from her womanhood, or pussy, is a good indication that she's ready. That's the proper time to join with her, slipping your cock into her pussy. She may even open her pussy lips, and guide you inside. Then you slide back and forth, keeping yourself joined with her, until that glorious time of orgasm. The woman may have several of those explosions of pleasure in rapid succession. The man usually has one, and then needs at least a little time to recover. So the two partners can again stimulate pleasure zones until he's again ready to join, or mate, with her."

He nodded, hand to his chin as he absorbed her instruction and advice. "May I explore all your pleasure places now, Chryssa? As you just did to me?"

"I'd loved for you to do that, Ndulu. And after you've done so, I'm sure my pussy will be leaking wetness, so I want you to join with me. Such coupling is sometimes called 'making love' or the more earthy and exciting term called 'fucking' and it's high time we do this, I think." She laid herself face down on the soft grass.

For perhaps the next half hour, Ndulu explored all of Chryssa's body, back and front. He skillfully used his hands, cheeks, lips, and tongue. He stroked her hair, feeling its silkiness. He exhaled warm air on her earlobes as he inhaled her clean scent. Touching all of her arms, he watched her skin rise into goosebumps as his touch aroused her. He kissed his way slowly down her spine, while his hands stroked and kneaded her flesh on either side of her torso. He nibbled and kneaded her buttocks, making her moan happily. On an impulse, he pressed her buttocks sideways enough to run his tongue sensuously down the valley between them. When his hot, wet tongue washed over her anal opening, he listened to her gasp of pleasure, and saw her hands clutch the grass.

He kissed all the surface of the back of her thighs, noting the pleasurable aroma arising from the place where they joined. When he was kissing the back of one of her knees, his tongue happened to touch her there, and she emitted a sound of pleasure. Intrigued, he sucked gently at that smooth flesh, and began tonguing her there. Chryssa shuddered, moaning, "Oh Ndulu! That's fantastic, what you're doing." In response, he smiled and then gave the same treatment to the back of her other knee, feeling her joyful quivering as he did so. But he couldn't neglect her shapely calves, which he kneaded and stroked.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers