The Trick

Story Info
Wife fucks her father and husband.
2.7k words
4.4
93.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a young wife with a husband who had found out that her father had an interest in her. The married couple were in their early 20s and married for a few years when they invited the wife's father over for dinner. The husband had caught her father taking long, drawn out looks whenever she wore her swimsuit or walked around in a tank top. The husband even left his phone out with one of her naked pictures on the screen and watched her father walk by before pausing and covering his mouth before rubbing a growing erection in his pants. He didn't blame the man, the husband's wife was very attractive. She was only 5'7 and weighed 120 pounds wet. Her lovely breasts were perky in a 34B bra and she always kept herself shaved and hairless.

It was during this dinner that the husband decided to play a little trick on his wife. The 3 sat around the table with her father facing their bedroom and the husband sat across from him with his wife right next to him. The husband encouraged his wife to wear a low cut v-neck and short shorts with her lovely round ass hanging out. She didn't mind as she secretly loved to turn on her own father. He had raised her since birth and watched her grow. It was only natural for fathers to love their daughters and she secretly got wet whenever she saw her father get a boner when she was around in something "indecent". He was a very busy man and probably didn't get to beat off a whole lot or have sex for that matter since her mother had passed away when she was a girl. After a few hours of eating and laughing with stories and jokes, the wife excused herself to change into her pajamas as it was getting late. The husband stayed at the table to entertain her father for a little longer before he left.

The wife didn't think twice about closing their bedroom door all the way before changing, and left it cracked just enough where her father could still see in. She stretched high and yawned before tugging off her shorts revealing her black cheeky underwear that hugged her hips and left her round, soft cheeks exposed. Her father looked passed her husband and saw his daughter changing. He watched her beautiful ass come into view as she stripped. The husband caught his eyes looking over his shoulder and he casually turned around and saw the door was cracked with his wife on display in her underwear. He smiled to himself and casually scooted over to allow a better look without revealing what his intentions were. He continued talking to her father who mostly replied with ,"Mhms" and "Uh huhs."

The young wife pulled off her t-shirt, facing the door, and yanked it up and over, her perky, round breasts bouncing into view of her own father. His mouth opened in awe as he watched her lovely tits swing into view. For the last few years he had sexual, dirty thoughts about his own daughter and he knew they were wrong, but she was in her early 20s now and was married which kept him wondering what her husband got to see every night. Here she was, on display for him without even planning it and he nearly had a heart attack being 55 himself. His cock stirred in his pants as he watched his little girl strip. He felt it twitch and strain against his underwear as it hardened to a state it hadn't been in, in years. He couldn't recall the last time he buried his rod into a pussy and he rarely had time to jerk off. When he did, he usually looked up young porn actresses or he would scroll through his daughter's "social media" and zoom in on pictures of her in her swimsuit and imagine what she'd look like naked. He would really loose it when he tried to imagine how tight she was or what her young pussy would feel like squeezing his cock.

The husband watched as his father-in-law lowered his hands below the table and adjusted himself, placing his pulsing cock in his waistband to avoid suspicion, but her husband already knew what was going on.

"So father-in-law... you really do have such a beautiful daughter. I am a lucky man to have married her," spoke the husband, ready to lead him down a path that the father of his wife would be too eager to refuse.

"Haha yeah, you don't say. A lucky man you are. Glad she married someone like you," he responded, taking his eyes off of the changing woman to look at his son-in-law before glancing back over his shoulder to view what was being unknowingly displayed.

"Yeah... so this is going to sound off the wall, but I've seen you 'accidentally' walking into the bathroom while she's showering or glancing at my phone for long periods of time when I pull up pictures of her. I also noticed some...pretty interesting... websites you visit when using your computer," the husband replied, stealthy in his word choice, but too horny to care.

The father looked around quickly and took a deep breath, "Uh no, no. I uh, I don't know what you're talking about hahaha. You must've gotten some things confused."

"No, it's alright really. I mean, she is a very, very sexy woman. And you DID raise her after all you know? I mean... all that time, watching her grow and blossom into a woman and then having to give her hand away in marriage?" The husband paused and saw her father's eyes light up as he caught onto where the conversation was leading. "Well, you see, I have a little gift for you. Come back in an hour and just wait outside. I have to uh, prepare, your gift. It's a surprise after all."

Her father rose an eyebrow until he saw the husband shift to the side to reveal his wife slipping on her pajamas, covering herself once again and making her father sigh heavily, his cock craving release and his balls churning and turning blue.

"I see. Ok well uh, I'll see you soon then." And with that, he quickly stood up, the tip of his cock poking out from his waistband, and rushed out of the door. He sat in his car and breathed heavily, his heart racing after seeing his own daughter naked before his eyes. He wanted, no, needed to see her tight little pussy and bury his cock in it. It's what he dreamed about the last few years.

Meanwhile, the husband went back to their room and talked with his wife about a "little game" he had in mind which involved her being tied up and blindfolded. She loved the idea and as the hour grew near, the lovely wife was bound to the bed. Her hands were tied to each bedpost and a blindfold was securely tied around her head. Her husbands cock pulsed in anticipation as he caressed her soft, pale skin and toyed with her hardening pink nipples.

"I'll be right back. I have to get something," he whispered in her ear making her moan in eagerness.

The two walked into the room and her father's eyes widened as he stared at the young wife, tied to the bed and completely naked. His eyes wandered over her body, taking in every inch as to not forget this rare moment in life. His cock once again hardened and put a strain on his pants making a large bulge appear. He stepped closer and looked at her hairless, pink pussy lips and little clit that popped it's head out from above. He couldn't believe it. His little girl was all grown up and she sported an amazing, sexy body. His heart thumped harder and harder as he inched his hands towards her exposed body. Softly, his hands touched her warm, soft skin and slid across her belly. He slid his hands side to side before moving them up towards her chest and in between her breasts making her arch her back. The wife noticed something different about these pair of hands touching her. They weren't smooth like her husband's. They were rough with years of hard work behind them. They touched her gently and curiously, as if whoever they belonged to was taking his time touching her and it only drove her deeper into her lust. Little did she know, it was her own father. The man that had made her and given her life.

The husband sat back and stroked his cock after undressing, watching the events unfold before him. His 8 inch cock was hard and he couldn't wait to fuck his wife once her father had relieved himself. As for her father, he followed suit and unzipped his fly letting his pulsating cock free. It swung into view hard and leaking precum. Precum which hadn't flowed in quite some time, but now his balls wouldn't stop spilling it. His balls were the size of walnuts and they sagged below his erect penis. His hands trailed to her perky breasts and he felt his daughters chest. He felt what he watched grow and develop over the years. She moaned as her breasts became his toys. He massaged them around in circles and slid his fingers across her hardening, pink nipples. It wasn't until she felt his face against her chest that her heart stopped and she knew for sure that the man that was touching her vulnerable body was not her husband, but someone else. Her pussy became soaked as she imagined some stranger in the room with them, touching her and having access to her young body.

Her cunt twitched and ached as her nipples were sucked on by her father. She felt his tongue slide across each nipple, coating it in his saliva. His rough hands then slid down her belly and straight to her dripping snatch. His fingers became wet and gooey as he touched her most sacred region. His cock squirted precum across the bed as he felt his daughters young pussy. He took his time touching it, opening and closing her folds while watching her hole tighten with each touch. She was on edge and could do nothing about it. Finally, she felt an odd cock touch her lips. It was far harder than she was use to and it was oozing so much precum that it was dripping across her cheeks. Eagerly, she took her father's cock into her mouth and sucked hard. Slowly, she inched it to the back of her throat, swallowing all 7 inches that he had to offer until his saggy, walnut sized balls rested against her chin.

He couldn't take it anymore and moaned loud and shortly after, grunted as he felt the base of his cock get swallowed. She was good at sucking cock. He didn't know if he should've taken that as a compliment, or disgrace, but he didn't care. He lifted the blindfold slowly so she could see what was happening. Her eyes widened and she nearly spit out the cock that she so eagerly swirled her tongue around if it weren't for his strong hands holding the back of her head and keeping his cock buried in her mouth. She couldn't believe it. Her own father had his cock that gave her life in her mouth. And he was so hard that it was twitching in the back of her throat. She could taste the salty precum oozing free with each passing of her tongue across his tip. She saw her husband stroking his cock by the edge of the bed, watching with loving eyes. She hated him for surprising her, but loved him for granting her father the privilege of using her body for his very much needed relief.

He slid his cock out of her mouth and dragged his balls across her face making her lick and suck on them. She could feel the weight of his sack across her cheeks and could only imagine how much seed he had stored. Just for her. The husband stepped in and she went to work on his cock, sucking and bobbing her head up and down his shaft, spilling her saliva across his balls. Her father freed her binds once realising she wasn't going to argue against being fucked by her own flesh and blood. She eagerly went to her knees and pushed both cocks into her face, sucking on each one while stroking the other. She made sure to soak each one in her spit and she tasted the difference between her husband's young cock and her father's much older tool that had once fucked her mother, and would soon be fucking her.

"Do the honors!" The husband encouraged.

His daughter found herself bent over the bed, her ass displayed in front of both of them. She could feel her father's throbbing cock rubbing against her folds as he coated himself in his daughters love juices.

"Ohhhh Daddy. I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you. To ride the dick that gave me life. To drain those pent up balls of yours using the very pussy you made."

He grunted as he gripped her round, soft, young ass in both hands while slowly sliding his rock solid cock deep into her womanhood, "Oh baby. That's Daddy's little girl. I've waited years for this very moment. Yes, I'll admit, I even tried to sneak a peek at you while you showered, but this... Oh this is a much better idea. Your pussy is so fucking tight baby girl. It's the tightest, wettest pussy I've ever fucked."

"Mmmf. Thank you Dad. And thanks to my husband... it's all yours for tonight and tonight only," the young wife replied, feeling the base of his cock reaching her entrance and his large balls resting against her smooth, soft thighs.

He moaned as her pussy swallowed his cock and began milking it for it's seed within. He gripped her hips tightly and began thrusting his prick in and out of her soaked hole. Each time he felt his cock head spear it's way into her, he grunted loudly, focusing hard and trying not to release his seed early. Before long, he was taking long, deep thrusts into her, feeling her walls give way to his eager cock. The husband crawled onto the bed in front of her and shoved his twitching cock into her mouth, muffling her moans. She was being fucked in both holes and loved it. She was speared on two cocks and each time one thrust in, the other would thrust out.

Her father spanked her ass,"You are such a bad girl darling. Fucking your own father like this."

"Oh Daddy stop! Your cock is filling me up."

He moaned louder and groped her swinging breasts as his cock neared it's climax. He could feel the cum building in his balls and slowly pushing it's way up and into his cock. Before long, he threw his head back and he grabbed her soft hips tighter as his balls churned and he felt wave after wave of pleasure leaving his cock and spilling it's spunk deep inside of her womb.

"Ohhh fuck yes! God, I needed that!!"

She could feel her stomach fill with her father's seed. The same seed that made her was now inside of her womb. His cock twitched as it spilt the last of it's seed before he pulled his softening cock free from her hole. She didn't have long to think on that before she felt her husbands eager cock push inside of her used hole. She felt his cock push her father's cum deeper inside of her as he thrusted fast and hard.

"Oh my love!! Fuck me! Just like that!! God, yes!!"

She erupted on his cock, her walls clenching against her husband's cock as he thrusted into her. Her knees shook as she finished her orgasim, moments before she felt another wave of warm, thick cum spilling into her pussy. It added to the other deposit and only caused her pussy to leak white cum after he pulled out once his balls were completely empty. She fell to her knees, cum oozing from her hole and her father stroking any last drops from his cock, watching her.

"Surprise," whispered her husband. He smirked and gave her ass a loving slap.