The Trip

Story Info
Off to Africa.
2.5k words
4.14
31.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had wanted the trip to Africa for as long as I could remember. But there are always places there not as safe as I care for safe travel. I finally had made the trip as safe as I felt it could be for us. I had hired a very good group of both black and white people to make the trip safe. And I had wanted common sense people who would not cause any problems.

My biggest problem was the women. My wife Wendy was not to be left behind so safety was huge. And once we made it known that she was coming two of my hired staff requested their wives come and two friends who I had agreed could come wanted their wives to come too. My worries about my own wife were huge, but two of the other wives were an even larger worry.

These problems were not part of the problems I had considered. Wendy had read everything about every country we might even think about going to. As most of us know several counties still have some unusual customs. More than not still have only partial dress for the women. Their breasts are always bared. A few of the counties the young unmarried women are nude always for full viewing of all the men. A few counties openly share their wives with guests.

And at least two counties men put their wives out naked to punish them if they are displeased with them for all the tribesmen to fuck. And in some cases she is left out until every member as used her. I rare cases a husband is so upset he leaves her out so another,ale can claim her for his own.

Most of this I really had no desire to know. But my wife informed me her breasts would be on display when we were in any country which that was the norm. I told her that I guessed the staff and our friends would enjoy her bare breast a lot then. She informed me that she had talked with the other females who were going and most felt it was practical and fair to join the custom.

I didn't argue and if Wendy had her tits bare I could really care less. She has great tits. As we readied for the trip my worries were on much more serious things than my wife's tits.

It was nearly a month before we had things ready to go. The route we were taking was not completely safe. Some of the counties I wished to see were very primitive and not completely safe. We were a fairly large force and very well armed. We traveled 3 days until we got to a village I wanted to spend time in.

The village was about 300 people. The people were of the mind set of the last maybe several hundred years. And they were some my wife had read about. I was instantly worried as They did share their wives. The young women were naked at all times. At least the unmarried ones.

But some of the young men kept their wife naked for other men to enjoy and there was some trading of wives done. Not sexual trading but wife trades for good. I had not seen exactly this in the reading I had done. And I was wishing our wives had not come into this village with us.

We came into the village late in the evening and set camp up just outside the village. I had employed 23 native men. And seven women who served as cooks and servers. Nine men who were white and two who's wives were along. Three from England, four from France and two from Belgium. Both wives were French. And our two good friends and their wives.

Wendy had all the women lined up to do what she felt was the proper way to react in each place we were to visit. As we got up to venture into this village she wore only a very short skirt. Her beautiful ample breasts were fully on display.

"Wendy there are things you need to know about these people. This tribe have some unusual sexual practices. The chief may offer me one of his wives for the night."

"Well you can turn him down can't you?"

"No I can't as it would be an insult to do so."

"I could turn him down but we would need to pack up and move out within minutes. I want to spend several weeks her if we can."

"Well if you sleep with one of his wives then he can sleep with me."

"That is a big part of the problem Wendy. If that happens I will need to offer you back in turn for his pleasure."

"Oh, I see."

"If you refuse and you can. I will put you out nude for other males to try you out sexually to punish you."

"These people have these rules?" "Yes they do Wendy. Had I had any idea this tribe was this sexually perverted I would have passed them by. But I really wanted to spend time here. Now we need to set some rules for our people."

"David I feel we need to adapt to their customs. Our females need to be as open with the life style as they are."

"So you and the girls plan to be bare breasted while you are here? You and the other white women are all married so if you all wear skirts you will be fine as far as dress codes. But the black girls working for us are all single and need to be completely naked and subject to sexual advances from native men."

"Can we just say they are married?"

"I will check with my guy who speaks for me with the Chief. "

I had hired a man who could talk with most native tribes so we could communicate with them.

"What are we going to do if the chief offers you one of his wives?"

"Well I guess we will need to pack up and move on?"

"David I read about tribes that could desire to do this. I had no idea that the first place we would stop would have these strange customs. So I knew I could be put into the trade situation."

"Wendy I can tell you now if you are willing to trade if the Chief offers would you pose as a single female for the week we are here?"

"You want to put me on the open block for the single males to try me out as a wife?"

"David could you do that with your wife? There could be a lot of single males in this tribe of what 300 people? What maybe ten percent could be single males?"

"Yes plus our staff could be very interested?"

"David you SOB that is not nice to tease about. I was getting very turned on."

"Well if you decide to try it just walk out nude."

"Would you really let me try it if I wanted?"

"I actually find it very exciting thinking of watching you walk naked with one of these naked native men as he leads you to his hut to fuck you."

"Can you let me really do that?"

"We are likely going to find out tonight."

"Because I am likely going to be bedding the chief's young wife with the baby tonight and you will be in his hut."

"How do you know that could happen?"

"Charliy was asking if it could be done. The chief ask if we knew his customs and he was told we do. He has interest n you. He told me the chief would likely offer her to me for the night and I in turn need t be ready to return the favor."

"You are kidding he may want me tonight?"

"Baby the chief could be a real challenge I saw his cock hanging nearly in the dirt as we talked this morning."

To my amazement Wendy opened the curtain to our tent and went out wearing only her very short wrap around skirt. She was soon joined be the other four wives who were all topless as well. They were soon interacting with the women of the tribe as if they were old friends.

The day passed and as evening came we ate all together around the fire. Charliy leaned over and whispered to me that the chief's young wife was to share my tent tonight. I whispered back that my wife was to share his hut and he nodded. As I got up I saw his young wife crossing toward my tent. I started that way and I looked back to see the chief had Wendy's hand and they were walking toward the center of the village.

My wife never looked back as they disappeared between the huts on their way to his. His hand was on Wendy's bare ass as he had removed her little skirt. The chief's young wife was fun in my bed and she worked very hard at being my lover. We woke that morning and she took my cock again. Wendy didn't return until after mid day and she said they had fucked nearly all night.

"My God David, I have never been fucked like that. His cock is so thick and is very long but he just fucks differently. Or maybe it is just how sexy it is to fuck a black man. I have never felt so sexy as I was with him. You teased me about being put out for the single men to have the chance to make me their wife.. Would you really be willing to do that?"

"Is that something you might really want to do?"

"You know it excites me like crazy and I might really be willing to do it?"

"Ok let's see how much it excites you. You strip your bottoms off and strut your stuff."

"And that means I am being punished right?"

"That's right and you are open market for all men of the tribe. I can punish you for three days. If you come out the morning of the fourth day I have put you out for another member to claim you as his wife. He can do so on the morning of the fifth day."

"In the 3 days a lot of the men will fuck me David."

"Yes there will be lots of them sample your little pussy Wendy."

"You want all these black boys to fuck my pussy David?"

"Yes I do but I want more than that Wendy."

"You don't really want me to do that do you David?"

"Does it excite you Baby?"

"To do it for real, you know it does."

"Are you willing to do it for real?"

"You know I will."

"Ya I really think you will. We will be gone for over 6 months before we return."

"Oh my God, you are talking about leaving me with my new tribal husband?"

"That is the idea, but there is more. You stay unprotected."

"You want my new husband to impregnate me too."

"No only to give you the chance to face natural life in the tribe."

"And when you return?"

"Then you'll have choices to make? "

"You will have an African husband which I am told can be legal? I can likely buy you back. But you could be with child. And you may choose to stay?"

"Good God David could you really let me do this?"

"The question is Dear Wife can you really do it?"

"David I not only can, but I will do it."

"All of it?"

"Every bit of it. If the right young man claims me I will be pregnant when you get back."

"Ok you start tomorrow?

"The next morning, I want to talk with the girl about it?"

"You don't think Natalie or Cindy would do it too do you?"

"Maybe yes. Neil has told Natalie he hopes she gets some native cock. I think he may want her to do it? I think Roy may want Cindy to do it but I don't think she will."

The chief sent another of his wives to my tent that night and Wendy returned to his hut. The chief's wife was gone when I awoke the next morning. I was out with the staff mid morning when Wendy came striding around the village toward me.

"Well husband are you going to put me out to be punished today?"

"Are you really going to do this?"

"If I go out the fourth morning with my pussy bare I am really on the market, right?"

"Charliy says you can be claimed then yes."

"You really going to let me do this?"

"Lets see your pussy out for them to shop for and see how many native cocks you enjoy."

She flipped her little skirt off and at me and wondered off around the camp. I actually didn't pay much attention to my wife and her roaming the small village. But several of my staff were keeping a close eye on her and informed me she was being very popular. One of my staff males who spoke very good English came to me.

"Hey Boss you punish the wife now?"

It was on the third day of her fun.

"Well kind of George yes."

"Some of staff want to fuck her boss it be ok?"

"Go find her George and take her over to the staff tent so you can all fuck her."

"We all fuck her together boss?"

"I don't see why not George."

"Boss I fuck her twice yesterday, she tell me you put her out again tomorrow boss."

"That is the plan George."

"You know boss she is out the third day now. She come out tomorrow it four days She come out again she will be claimed as wife by tribe member you let him take her?"

"If she is claimed George she will become his new wife, yes. If she is claimed."

"She is to be claimed boss I have been told so."

"The chief has said he will?"

"It is so boss. he says he will have children with her boss many children."

"How many wives does the chief have George?"

"Missy Wendy be fourth boss. him say she best in bed. You know Mr. Neil put missy Natalie out to day?"

"No I did not know that George. Was she in some huts today George?"

"Yes she in many young ones huts today. MR. Neil watch and he very proud of her. He tell me one of these will become her new husband too boss."

"He said that George?"

"He say she belong here."

So it looked as if when we moved on two of our women would be brides of the tribe. Neil was very turned on that his wife was so popular with the young men. And he had picked out the young man he wanted as her new husband. Neil was talking to Roy about turning Cindy out before we left.

A few mornings later I saw Cindy come out naked and walk toward the village huts. She hadn't gone far before a very large young man took her hand and lead her into a hut. Neil and Roy were standing near me watching her.

"Oh my God she went in with him."