The Trip Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Father in Law and Son in Law discuss cuckoldry.
4.7k words
2.97
6.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Brad and Raymond both woke up early. Not wanting to take the risk and wake his wife and Father, he put on the clothes he had worn the previous day.

He decided he would make coffee, get the newspaper, and enjoy a bit of solitude on the patio. He was a bit apprehensive about how he and his father in law, Raymond, would interact.

He figured what happened the previous night was just another nail in the coffin of their relationship. He shrugged his shoulders, feeling rather helpless and incapable of mending a fence he hadn't broken.

In all the years he and Jean had dated and married, Raymond had never warmed up to him. He practically fawned all over Father which he thought odd considering Father was a priest who shouldn't be in a relationship with any woman, much less a married woman.

Then again, Norah also seemed captivated by Father which surprised him as he considered her an ally against Raymond. He wondered how long she had suspected the two were having an affair.

Her behavior the previous evening made him conclude she had taken sides, picking Father over him, not understanding the dynamics of his and Jean's marriage. Whatever Jean told her she had readily agreed to.

While she might have kept her conversation with Jean a secret from Raymond, he was positive his in laws had heard Jean's cries of pleasure and her imploring Father to plant his seed and make a baby with her.

They might have long suspected Jean was cuckolding him, but last night confirmed it.

Focused on an article he didn't hear Raymond open the door and join him on the patio.

He jerked when he sensed there was someone else on the patio.

"You startled me. I never heard you."

Raymond laughed, "Must have been a very interesting article or you were deep in thought about something else."

At this point, serving others was second nature to Brad.

"Do you want me to get you a cup of coffee?"

Expecting Raymond to say he would get his own, his father in law shocked him when he said, "That would be great. Black with a splash of cream and a spoonful of sugar."

He got up, went inside, and prepared Raymond's coffee.

When he returned to the patio, Raymond was sitting and looking at the newspaper.

He served him his coffee then sat down.

"Thanks. How about we share the newspaper? Give me what you've read."

Five minutes into reading, Raymond said his coffee was perfect.

Brad sensed Raymond was looking for a reason to initiate a conversation.

"I'm glad you like it. If you want another cup, let me know."

Raymond chuckled, then asked, "Are you always this solicitous?"

Brad answered, "It's a behavior Jean encourages. She finds it comforting to know I treat others well. She tells me I make them feel very welcome."

Raymond responded, "You've certainly made me feel very welcome this morning. This is hard for me to say, but Norah says I need to quit being afraid of having difficult conversations."

Brad felt a bit defensive as he thought the difficult conversation Raymond was going to initiate had to do with him graciously bowing out so Father could leave the priesthood and marry Jean.

Raymond continued, "You and I never got off to a good start. I want us to make amends. I treated you more like an interloper than a son in law."

"Why?" Brad asked.

"Projecting my own fears. I saw you as unmanly. I understood why Jean might be attracted to you; after all every woman wants to be treated like a queen, but there was something about your relationship that didn't set well with me."

"So what made you change your mind?" Brad asked.

"Last night. It was a real eye opener."

"And a relief for me. I've dreamt of this day when my in laws learn our secrets. Jean and Father are more than just sex partners, they are a couple and I'm a cuckold."

Raymond asked, "Meaning you get sexually aroused by their affair. Is what I said accurate?"

Brad nodded yes.

Raymond went on, "I'm still coming to grips with what I heard last night. I had to pretend I wasn't listening to my daughter having sex because it was so arousing, not just for me, but for my wife too."

"Did you know they are trying to conceive?" Raymond then asked.

Brad said, "She's been dropping hints about wanting to start a family, asking me if I'm ready to give up my career and be a stay at home dad. We never discussed specifics, but I figured if she got pregnant it wouldn't be with me."

"Didn't that upset you?"

Brad shook his head no, "I'm a cuckold Raymond. We raise the children our wives make with other men. It's obvious she's more attracted to Father than she is to me."

He continued, "I'm not surprised she didn't discuss with me before hand because that's not how our marriage works. She's the decider. I'm a follower. I am surprised she was so bold last night."

"Is she always so strong willed?"

Brad nodded yes, "That's what I adore about her. She behaves like someone worthy of being worshiped."

"And you worship her, don't you?"

Brad said, "Yes, I do. When they wake up I'll make them breakfast."

Raymond said, "She obviously needs someone like you, but she doesn't seem interested in Father catering to her."

Their cups drained, his cuckold son in law offered to get them fresh cups.

"That would be great. I hope I'm not being too intrusive."

"You're not. It's nice to be able to talk to someone other than Jean. I want to be an open book for you and Norah so feel free to ask away."

Brad returned a few minutes later with fresh cups of coffee.

"We should go pick up breakfast. Bagels or donuts."

"How about both? There's a shopping plaza nearby where we can get bagels, donuts, and tacos. We can take our coffees with us."

They quietly exited the house. Raymond drove. Keeping his eyes on the road he asked, "Do you and Jean have sex?"

Brad laughed, "We have lots of sex. What we don't have is intercourse. And no fellatio. Those are reserved for Father."

"Then what do you do for your relief?"

"She masturbates me. We rub against each other, but I have to keep my panties on. Every once in a while she lets me rub myself between her breasts."

Raymond laughed at his son in law's attempts to not be graphic. She lets him titty fuck her and he dry humps her like Norah and I did when we were dating and she gives him hand jobs.

He asked, "How do you make her feel good?"

"Oral sex. She's very fond of it, her favorite thing for me to do to her."

"Does she orgasm?"

"Yes. They are very intense, but she needs more than what I can offer."

"You're providing me a much clearer picture of your marriage. Do you perform oral sex on her after she's been with Father? Does it make her feel more in control? Is that why she has you wear panties? I know it was a slip of the tongue but I'm glad you said it. You must feel super submissive wearing panties."

"I do. I don't know if she does it to feel more in control, but I definitely feel like she's more in control when I'm wearing panties. Yes, especially after she's been with Father. He ejaculates a lot."

"And you like that he cums so much don't you?"

Brad nodded, "I do. A lot of times the only stimulation I need is to have my face between Jean's thighs. I climax while licking her."

"I bet she loves it when you do that doesn't she? It's reassuring."

They arrived at the plaza and went from store to store buying way too many bagels, donuts, and tacos.

"A few more questions if you're up for it?"

"I'm up for it."

"When did you know you wanted to be a cuckold?"

"Back when we were dating. I always felt like she deserved better, especially when it came to intercourse. I used to fantasize a lot about her being with other men. Of course, I would feel ashamed for having those thoughts."

"My fantasies evolved over time, becoming more detailed, complex. Instead of just fantasizing about her having sex with other more virile men my fantasies included her telling me why I wasn't enough for her."

"It wasn't until later I began to fantasize about her not just having sex but having relationships, falling in love with other men, and our roles changing. As our roles changed and her relationships blossomed how we saw each other changed."

"It became easy for her to deny me and to order me around, treat me more like a servant."

"Wow, this is so interesting. I had no idea all of this was going on. You said relationships. I take it that means this is not her first affair."

Brad replied, feeling he might be revealing too much, but also eager to share his secrets and really wanting to improve his relationship with his father in law.

"No, not her first, but her first serious one. He's different from the others."

"She obviously has very strong feelings for him if she wants to have his baby. Did her needing to be with other men start after you two married or while you were dating?"

"When we were dating."

"So you knew when you married her she wouldn't be faithful. Tell me about the first time."

"His name was Steve. She met him on a ski trip I couldn't go on because I needed money to pay for school. They really hit it off. He was her type, tall, athletic, an excellent skier, older than her."

"He had been in the Army, then worked, then decided to go back to school on the GI Bill."

Raymond said, "She's attracted to older men isn't she?"

Brad agreed, "She is. They are more mature, worldly, not prone to drama. Anyway, she told me about Steve when she got back. She felt guilty and didn't want me to hear about him by accident. After all, her friends all knew. They had seen them making out, holding hands."

"I was pretty hurt, but also pretty turned on. I asked her if she was going to break up with me. She assured me she wasn't. He was just a fling. She explained she didn't think any one man could completely satisfy her."

"We had this discussion while in the back seat of her car. She was jacking me off while we talked things out. I was a bit of an emotional wreck. She said she needed to toughen me up but also to have more confidence in the viability of our relationship."

"She told me, 'We can make this work.' I wasn't so sure. She asked me to trust her. A week later I came to your house to pick her up to go on a date. We got in the car and she told me there's been a change of plans."

"She drove us to Steve's house, told me to come back in three hours, handed me the keys, got out of the car, and without looking back, walked up to the door."

"She went inside. I started the car, put it in reverse and got out of there. I realized I had better write down the address and draw a map showing how to get back as I wasn't familiar with his neighborhood or the side of town."

"I drove around, then decided I was wasting gas, so I went into a diner, was too nervous to eat so I just drank coffee and pretended to read the newspaper. Of course all I was thinking about was the two of them having sex."

"I figured he must be better than me at intercourse. I didn't want to be aroused, but I was. I pictured pleasure on her face as Steve fucked her. I also debated whether I should walk away, but I was so in love with her."

"She really was my soul mate, the best girlfriend and the deepest most meaningful relationship I'd ever had. I decided right then and there I would accommodate her."

"What happened after you went back and picked her up?"

"We went to Wendy's, picked up dinner because we were both starving, went to a lover's lane, ate our meals. She was so calm. She said I looked nervous and scared."

"I admitted to being both. She suggested we get in the back seat. She wanted to reassure me our relationship was still strong and the best way to do that was through physical intimacy."

"We began kissing. She asked me if I was aroused. I said of course I was. She said that meant I still had feelings for her. She also told me she was very, very aroused."

"Instead of our usual makeout session which involved lots of kissing, touching, foreplay, she asked me to go down on her. I eagerly obliged her. Before I started to pleasure her, she told me she would taste different."

"He and I had sex. We didn't use protection. He came a lot. I completely understand if you don't want to. I told her I want to. It was my first time pleasuring her after she had been with another man."

"As I licked her she told me what happened. She said I needed to know she orgasmed each and every time, sometimes several times, during intercourse with him, something she never did with me. She explained that was one of the reasons she needed other men, that it wasn't my fault I was small."

"She also noticed my level of enthusiasm. 'You like doing this don't you? You're really getting into it. I'm glad because I want you to. I really enjoy you doing this to me after I've been with him."

"Out of the blue, my face full of pussy, the taste and smell of semen strong, I offered to marry her if she got pregnant. She grabbed my head and pulled it towards her sex and told me she loved me, that she never doubted I would to protect her honor, but that it was very reassuring to hear."

"After she orgasmed, we sat on the back seat. She put her hand on my crotch, unzipped my pants, put her fingers inside and discovered I had ejaculated."

"I'm glad you got so excited. Let's give you.a few minutes to recover because I want to make you feel good. We kissed. I caressed her breasts. She told me to be gentle as Steve had been rough."

"She didn't stop me from opening her blouse and undoing her bra. She seemed very turned on. I lifted up her bra and exposed her breasts. I could see the hickies."

"I hesitated. She told me, 'I know I've never let you give me a hickey there. You still love my tits don't you? Go on. Suck them.' I did, but softly like a baby needing solace not nourishment."

"She told me I was her sweet boy then referred to herself as Momma and how Momma needed to be with big, strong men from time to time, but that it didn't mean she loved me less. In fact she loved me more for being so supportive and understanding."

"I'm surprised she never got pregnant."

Brad said, "Me too. We had some scares. She would be late. I think it excited her to see my reaction, to see just how committed I was to her. She obviously didn't get pregnant."

Raymond asked, "Did it excite you back then to think she might?"

Brad replied, "As crazy as it sounds, it did. I think being a cuckold is hard wired into my genetic makeup. It's just who I am. I didn't wake up one day and decide I wanted to be a cuckold."

"Jean's very intuitive. She knew long before I did. She also knew herself and what she wanted in a husband. Throughout our courting she did things to test me, see how submissive I was and how far she could push me."

Raymond asked, "You appear happy, but is that the face you reserve for the public, but deep down you're miserable?"

Brad assured him, "I'm happy, as happy as a cuckold can be. There's an element of masochism in being a cuckold and a bit of cruelty, sadism, inside your daughter. She needs someone like me, someone her dominant, cruel side can target."

He continued, "And the masochist in me needs someone like her. It was very humiliating last night to know my in laws were hearing their daughter have sex with another man with the ultimate goal of conceiving with him. It was also really arousing."

Brad then commented, "I'm glad we're having this conversation. I've never really shared in person with anyone what it's like to be a cuckold. I also think I've overshared so please be careful what you say around Jean and Father."

Raymond assured him, "I will."

Brad then asked, "Did last night prompt this discussion or is it something you've been wanting to have with me?

Raymond answered, "Both, but the biggest reason is Norah thought I should have this conversation with you. She said your insights could teach me a lot."

Raymond then added, "Norah wants to cuckold me."

"Are you serious?"

"I am. She said, 'she wants a big cock' but I suspect she also wants a relationship. She wants a boyfriend. She says she needs more than what I can give her. She said she's very jealous of Jean and how happy she is."

Brad asked, "How do you feel about this? Is this something you're interested in exploring?"

"I am. Last night we both realized we've spent decades together, see each other as best friends and lovers, but we've also been guilty of having difficult discussions. She was afraid to hurt me, but I was afraid of telling her I've been having these fantasies for as long as we've been together."

"I suppressed them because I thought she would freak out, claim I didn't love her if I wanted her to have sex with other men, that it meant I probably wanted other women."

"She thought if she told me I would think she had fallen out of love with me or was dissatisfied with our lovemaking. I know that's no longer the case, but I also know I'm not enough and never have been."

Brad said, "I'm surprised, but also not, if that makes sense. After all, you didn't barge into Jean's bedroom and tell them not under your roof or punch Father."

He added, "I figured you and Norah approved, that you wanted Father to replace me as Jean's husband. I know the two of you must have been torn, listening to your daughter have sex, but also really aroused by it."

"I heard more than one woman moaning last night. The sparks must have really been flying between you two."

Raymond said, "They were. Hearing them, especially her, made me forget who they were and focus completely on what they were doing. My wife used it as an opportunity to initiate a conversation she had put off having with me for decades."

Raymond continued, "For the first time I tasted my seed, not once but twice."

Brad asked, "How did it make you feel tasting your semen? Submissive? Did you imagine it was his seed, not yours? Get used to it. I'm sure Norah has already figured out that the more often you taste semen, the more you'll crave being a cuckold, and the deeper you'll fall into submission."

"Semen is like quicksand. Once you've tasted it, there's no escape. The best you can do is try to keep it from pulling you under. We'll have to continue this conversation later."

"I'd like that Brad. Would you be receptive to Norah taking part?"

"Not at all, but I'm more curious in your evolution. How about we just keep it between us for a little while longer?"

Raymond agreed.

The two men got out of the car, carrying breakfast.

Within minutes of entering, Father, Jean, and Norah came out of their bedrooms.

Brad started a fresh pot of coffee, asked who wanted orange juice or water while Raymond set the food out on the table.

"I hope everyone's hungry because we bought a lot of food."

They assured him speaking at the same time, "We are."

No one talked about last night. Father and Jean shared the newspaper. She had it in front of her. Father had his hand on her back, his face next to hers. They looked like a very typical couple.

Norah reminded Brad she wasn't a coffee drinker so he made her tea.

She asked Raymond if he was forgetting something.

It took him a minute to realize she expected him to set the table, not just throw several bags on food onto it. It was a first for him, to being the one setting the table, not sitting at it.

He found it arousing and wondered if his son in law did too.

When the table was properly set and everyone had their drinks, Jean invited Raymond to join them.

"You too Dad," she added.

Raymond didn't look insulted by her comment, but dutifully sat down next to his wife.

They all began to eat and talk about the news, the weather, the funeral services, Father's fantastic homily, the trip to the cemetery and internment and the reception, a wake of sorts, afterwards. They all agreed Grandma would have approved.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12