The Trip North

Story Info
Couple takes a road trip north.
6.4k words
4.15
9.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was hesitant about the drive north. Boston was five hours away, and being in a car with Toby meant a lot of time resisting the urge to kiss each other. They knew how physical they got every time they were together. Long distance had that effect on them, when the time shared between the two was so rare, every second they were close enough to touch, they were like magnets.

Things weren't quite perfect though - just as distance made them desire each other more - it didn't come without consequences. It was so much easier to let little disagreements become arguments, for feelings to flare and to become bitter. They'd had their fair share of fights. Toby was worried specifically about the possibility of something brewing on the ride up, exploding in their faces when they got there, and then having to find his own way home.

All this being said, he missed being in the passenger seat of her car. He missed being close enough to reach out and hold her hand tight. He missed her being so close she could just her hand through his hair. Hannah loved to take one hand off the wheel and do that. Sometimes she'd turn and lower her head, mouth "I love you" and hold her free hand to make a little heart with his before scratching through his hair.

She had her apprehensions, but for what it was worth, the ride was already going so smoothly - months' worth of distance and separation had evaporated, leaving her melted and loving boyfriend beside her in the car. She had been tense at the thought of their first trip this big - the gas and the hotels and all the meals would cost them a lot. The risk of missing something important down south, the risk of the car stopping, the risk of an argument - all these little nagging thoughts had pestered her all week.

But here she was taking a vacation with him. Not a big-time vacation - more of an exploration. The two had told their friends and families that they were going to tour the law schools up that way, Harvard, Yale, Boston, and a couple others. After all, what was the point of a getaway if you didn't actually get away from the day-to-day and the labors of life. They had each taken two days off work, called in from school, scheduled everything for months to make this a trip that would leave an impact on them. It was their first couples-trip, and Hannah wanted it to run perfectly.

She preferred to drive - it wasn't that Toby was a bad driver, just that if he drove she knew that he couldn't handle the hugging and distraction of his girlfriend next to him. She could take in the passive pleasures of his arms wrapped around her and his mouth on her nipple while she drove and chatted with him. He just sat there licking and kissing, she kept her eyes on the road, driving with one hand, wrapping around him with the other. Every once-in a while, he'd pull back, and the two would chat for a bit. The longest they'd gone without being at each other was half an hour - after which she hastily shoved his head back into her chest. These precious minutes in arms-reach of each other needed to be spent wisely, after all.

Twice during the drive, she'd guided his hands to massage her through her jeans. He'd keep suckling, grinding his fingers, and mashing his face into her breasts. She kept her poker face though, only letting out a sharp exhale every few seconds while Toby worked on her. Sometimes he'd plant little kisses down her belly towards her crotch, but a tug on his ear instructed him to avoid that.

"Come on sweetie - I can't focus with your mouth down there right now." She'd admonish him playfully every time he tried. He'd return to her breasts above him, and let his hand gently massage her in his tongue's stead. The sighs and gasps made the road trip zip by. Every once in a while he'd feel her thighs tense around him - she'd take her free hand and hold his head tight against her, the car would swerve slightly, and he'd loosen his seal on her tit. They'd kiss on the lips, and pick up on whatever conversation they had been working on earlier.

Toby smiled and pulled away from her lips, Hannah pulled down her shirt, and briefly turned to face him, "Can you punch in the address for where we're staying tonight?" They just passed Grafton - the land around them was entirely foreign. Hannah's voice was heavy from the day of driving and teasing. Toby loved it when either of their voices tired and became all scratched and velvety. Toby pulled out his phone, and scanned through his itinerary. Night one was to be at the Rourke. His friend advised it to him - apparently it was a cheap (at least for Boston) hotel that had been converted from a couple of townhouses in the hills.

He shook his head, "Let's grab some dinner first yeah? I think we can leave the luggage in the car for a while - plus we're early!" He paused before looking back at her, "So what are you feeling?"

She sighed and said, "Italian - I want something thick and heavy that we can both share."

"Pasta night it is then!" He flicked through the options on his phone, "Oh, actually, I bet they have some stuff that we haven't even heard of before - like cannolis and..."

She cut him off, "Ah ah ah - desserts come for good boys who find me a place for dinner first." She wagged a small finger at him. He rolled his eyes whenever she used pet names with him - "good boy" "sweetheart" "honey" - just as she rolled her eyes at any joke he made. Both loved the names and the jokes though, rolling their eyes was only customary. A way of signaling they heard it, and a way of saying back, "I love you."

"Oh - how's this then?" He flashed her the phone, and she shook her head at him.

"I can't look at it while I'm driving -"

"It's a little spot that Emily recommended to us for when we got here - it looks like it's pretty cheap too!" Toby raised his voice on the end - hoping to entice her with the possibility of something in their budget.

"How close to the hotel?" Hannah kept her focus on the road.

"Just a couple blocks away!" Toby looked for the exit they'd need.

"Alright, guide me there." She switched lanes to get closer to the right.

"You're just two exits off - plus they have cannolis there too..." He trailed off, and Hannah picked up.

She smiled at him and said, "You do have a taste for sweet little things don't you."

As the two arrived in Boston, Toby stretched a full head-and-a-half taller than Hannah as they stepped out of the car.

The restaurant was built into the lower level of a townhouse that probably aged back to the 1700's. Its bricks and masonry bore that heavy and rich smell that all old things did, accompanied by the pungent aroma of garlic. Hannah pulled Toby in through the doors and seated herself by the front window. It was tightly packed, loud and bustling with energy from a busier town then they'd ever lived in.

Hannah was tired from their ride. Toby could see her eyelids half-drooping from exhaustion. "Hey, do you want to just go to the hotel room? We could order something to take with us and -"

"I'll grab an espresso - we're not just gonna go and pass out yet. I wanna have a nice, awake, dinner with my boy!" She gave him a gentle, sleepy smile.

"Hey, I don't wanna keep us up too late - we've got..." He paused.

"What have we got?" Hannah was half concerned - she knew they didn't have anything.

"I don't know actually, I mean we have all day to do what we want and all." He looked down at his menu.

"No one's here to tell us what we have to do, it's just us and our rooms and the car." She lowered her left hand onto his right.

"True - hey, I bet you'd like this one." He pointed to 'Chicken Sorento with Linguine'

She eyed it over, "Onions - can't do onions." She looked at hers and told Toby, "You should get the Fruti del Mare"

Toby nodded - he loved all that came with it, but more importantly she'd pick off of his plate and enjoy what she wanted. Two meals for each of them, shared half and half.

She picked chicken parmesan, and the two both ordered a side of garlic bread. She sipped at her espresso while he wiped ice water from his upper lip.

"So - ok, what's the plan for tomorrow? I think we should tour the town first, and -" His arm started to tense as he laid out the details of their itinerary.

"Honey, hey - we don't need to worry about that right now - how have you been, I barely get to see you like this?" She put her hand on his shoulder, and he immediately relaxed.

"I've been alright. I guess I'm still kinda recovering from that fall back in January. I'm feeling a lot better right now though. It feels like my leg isn't even hurt anymore." He smiled and took a bite out of the bread

"That's good!" She picked it from his hand and crunched down on it.

"How about you? How's work, how's school." Toby cocked his head to the side

"Work is just - well you know how it is. Every day there's customers who roll in and fuck things up. And that one who goes on his laptop in the back has started showing up again." She spoke about the latter person in hushed tones.

"It's such a shame you guys can't call the police on him." Toby looked aside for a moment.

"I fucking know - I'm sorry I keep bringing it up, but I need to get away from home." She stretched her arms out on the table in frustration.

"Hey hey hey, I know, darling, I know - that's why we're here after all! We're away from home, and we're going somewhere that we can both go." He wrapped his hand around hers. His fingertips were slightly callused from kitchen work, and she loved how the warmth of his palm covered her hands.

"I know - hey. Thank you for taking me here."

Toby chuckled at that, "I didn't even take you - you took me!"

Hannah rolled her eyes, "I know, but you know what I mean, you suggested we come visit."

"True, but I wouldn't be in the business of suggesting that if you weren't someone I could suggest it to."

"Aww," She reached her hand across the table, "Come here..." She beckoned him like a puppy, and he obliged her. She scratched the side of his head, just around the ear. "Good boy for bringing me up here."

"I just said you -"

Hannah just kept repeating the soft sound of, "Good boy." The two were interrupted from their moment of intimacy by a waiter asking if they were satisfied with the meal. Toby offered to pay the check, but Hannah stopped him and slipped her card in.

"Anyways - I just said that you drove me up here, and if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be up here." Toby flared his eyebrows.

"And if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be looking for this place."

"Hey don't sell yourself short like that - I wouldn't have suggested we tour here if I didn't think you could make it."

"Toby you know what I mean." She cocked her head and smiled, "Ugh - why can't the check be back yet?"

Toby smiled - "Why so impatient?"

"Because I'd rather be in bed fucking you then here just getting to pet you." She flared a devious grin

"Aww, that's sweet of you..." Toby giggled a little at her. A lock of her hair slid to cover her right eye, she swatted it out of the way before continuing.

"Also, if I'm completely honest that drive is tiring, and I need to c-u-d-d-l-e you right now."

"Mm. Maybe if you like we could mix the two?"

"Maybe - but I think you'll like what I've got waiting for you. A little more than cuddlefucking. At least a little."

"Is it gonna be a surprise, or -" Toby saw the waiter returning to them with the check, "Oh thank you." He spoke to Hannah, "I'll get the tip, don't worry." He left a few bills on the table behind them as Hannah pulled him out of the restaurant.

As the two went back down the brick streets to the car, Toby picked back up, "I guess that's a surprise then?"

"Can't you be patient for a just a few minutes Toby?"

"I've been patient for months waiting for this!" Toby exhaled sharply as they rounded a street corner.

"Then you can wait until we're cozy in our room." Hannah slowed down as they approached her car - "plus I think if I tell you it'll spoil things."

"I already know what you'll be picking from though."

"But you don't know what I've chosen." She gestured into the passenger seat, "Get in!"

Toby sat into the car; Hannah hopped over into the driver's seat.

"So - hotel's address please?" Hannah smiled at her boyfriend while he punched it into his phone, He looked so intent at it. His thumbs were too big for the little thing, and it made his whole body seem titanic and cramped in shotgun.

"Here -" He showed it to her, "I'll navigate us there..."

The Rourke was a series of white-painted townhouses clustered together and remodeled into a small hotel. Hannah walked in first and spoke at the desk for the two of them. Her head barely popped up over the tall counter - she popped up on her toes to get a good look at the papers.

Toby sat on a plush red couch in the lobby. A magnificent chandelier hung from the 30-foot-tall ceiling, juxtaposed by a few vending machines in the corner. An older opulence standing next to comfy (if unappealing) modern devices. Hannah's shoes clicked on the tile floor as she strutted over to Toby.

"Honey, can you carry this for me?" She hefted her backpack off her shoulders, and it hit the ground with a thud. Toby lifted it up, shocked at the weight.

"God, should I be worried?" He curled it up twice with incredible difficulty.

Hannah inhaled, about to speak. She smiled and shook her head slightly, "Yes baby. At least a little."

The two ascended the grand staircase at the rear of the building up to their floor. The third-floor landing featured red carpets - each door was mismatched from its frame and from its neighbors. There was a charming feature of this irregularity - that every room had a different atmosphere, and that their experience was unique - as opposed to the cookie-cutter reality of a larger hotel.

"314 - room three-fourteen." Toby repeated aloud what he read on the key fob.

Their door was baby blue, with a few patches of white and red on the edges. Abstract, but comforting. Hannah took the keys out of Toby's hands and clicked the lock open. An old convector was built into the ground beside a hefty wooden dresser. The bed featured plain blue-grey sheets - but the bedframe was magnificent. Four feet tall at the headboard, two at the footboard.

The bathroom was cramped, but the shower looked welcoming after the day's journey. Toby tossed his own bag under the window - but set Hannah's gently down on the mattress.

Hannah tossed herself back-first onto the bed. She sprawled out on the cozy surface before sighing and asking Toby a favor - "Hey, babe, I know you probably want to lay down here with me, but could you do something for me? Can you go grab a coke out of the vending machine down in the lobby? I kinda need to clear my head a little."

"Hey, of course sweetheart!" Toby started walking out - but Hannah reached a hand out.

"Wait - darling, one thing." Toby kissed her just above the middle knuckle, and she continued, "Thank you - hey, I love you ok?"

He nodded and smiled, "I love you too - I'll be right back ok!"

"Promise you'll be quick?" Hannah shouted as he walked towards the door.

"I'll be back in a flash." Before getting to the door, Toby reached out and touched the radiator and was shocked as he recoiled his hand from the frigid metal. He flicked his hand in the air as he walked out of the room.

He grinned as he descended the stairs - Hannah was never really a soda person. She was having him stay out for a minute to prepare something. What the something was, of course - was a mystery to him. As he meandered to the second-floor landing, he wondered if she would be dressed to the nines when he got back. He remembered that earlier that month - the last time they were together in person - she had had him browse lingerie at Victoria's Secret with him, she insisted that he choose a few for her to get. While some certainly caught his eye, he felt a strange bit of lingering guilt - he was very much opposed to picking what Hannah would wear, even if it was something as benign as this.

He remembered what she'd said, "darling, I just want to make sure that you get something pretty to look at once or twice..." He'd tried to reverse that into a compliment, but just ended up blushing until she picked a few pieces and said she'd get them later when they came on sale.

Arriving at the lowest floor, he walked down the hall. While she needed her coke to clear her head, he preferred diet - something about it made his sinuses feel clearer. The vending machine by the doorway was on, and he put a couple bills in, pressed a for a coke, then for a diet coke, and as they fell down his mind continued to wander.

Perhaps she bought a few of those wax candles, the type you could drip onto someone. Perhaps he'd return to the room and be blindfolded in minutes. Or perhaps she'd just be hiding behind a corner stark naked waiting for him.

Or, he thought as he ascended to the second floor - perhaps she'd be asleep in bed and he'd have the unique privilege of cuddling his sleepy girlfriend until she was ready to have at him.

A complete win-win. Either an excited and ferocious little gal waiting to go, or a sleepy and cute gal waiting for him to warm her up.

He rounded the third floor and returned to room three-fourteen with two hands full of gifts to bring home. He knocked on the door gently before twisting the knob open.

"Honey did you get the soda?" Hannah's voice called out from around the corner. She didn't sound tired, but he couldn't see her - as the corner prevented him from looking directly at the bed. Toby set the two cans down by the bottom of the bathroom door, "Yeah, they're right here."

The absence of a scantily clad woman genuinely surprised him. He'd half expected to be greeted with the welcome wagon as soon as he opened the door. He turned around and shut it behind him, and as soon as he did, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned, but before his eyes could process what they were looking at, Hannah jumped on him, wrapping both arms and legs around his body as he fell back into the door from the force. He reached around and grabbed her ass, feeling it cushy and soft under a pair of lace undergarments. The sudden wall of soft skin against him was shocking but well received, as she began to kiss down his head to his lips. She gripped the back of his hair and piloted him around the room while continuing her barrage of affection. Toby stumbled with the added weight on him until eventually he collapsed onto the bed, crumpling under his girlfriend. He looked up at her and was greeted by a kiss on the lips.

As Toby had predicted, she had come dressed for the occasion. It was a red bra, with embroidered patterns across each breast in black fabric and lace. It was simple, but it complemented her pale white skin nicely. Each breast was held in place gently, and the skin fluidly jiggled beneath the cups. Her whole body was soft, freshly shaven, and as he ran his hand across her left thigh, she sighed at the fineness of the sensation, arching her back against the bed as Toby moved to join her.

Neither of them had been with anyone else before - and the rarity of encounters like this one made the experience golden. It was something they'd never had the opportunity to do before, enjoy each other and a whole new city for a weekend, starting tonight. Share a bedroom to themselves - with no risks of being caught, stopped, or even heard.

Hannah fell off from above him, preferring to lay parallel to her boy. She pursed her lips and kissed him softly and wrapped her free hand around Toby's head, pulling him close while he pulled her waist close to his. The two were hungry for physical attention, and began to dive into each other. Their lips were full, hers were wet and plush, his were warm as they rolled across each other, aided by two tongues dancing between them. They felt each inch of skin in full detail, every bud brushing against another, every slight change in the texture of their lips, all the smoothness of her skin, the softness of his hair.

12