The Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Stuart and Elizabeth's trip continues.
8.4k words
4.02
12.1k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts right off where The Trip Part 1 ended.

Chapter 1

Elizabeth spun around quickly. She knew that voice -- the only person who had ever called her Lizzie...

"HOLLY!? Oh my god! Holly, what are you doing here?"

Elizabeth dropped her bags at Stuart's feet and rushed across the lobby. She wrapped her arms around a woman Stuart had never seen before and they hopped around on the spot, hugging and laughing. Stuart moved the bags out of the way of other guests and finished checking in. He could hear his wife laughing, bringing a big grin to his face. He gave his bags to the clerk to be sent to their room and made his way over to where his wife was standing -- grinning from ear to ear.

"Babe, come here. This is Holly! She is an old friend who I haven't seen in about 15 years."

Stuart extended his hand "Nice to meet you Holly, I'm Stu..."

He barely got the words out before his hand was pushed aside and Holly wrapped her arms around him, pulling his head down and planting a big wet kiss on his lips. Stuart tried to pull back but she held him in place a while longer, her hand sliding down his back and squeezing his arse cheeks. Stuart jumped in shock.

"Wow, aren't you a sexy one! You did well for yourself Lizzie!"

Stuart was gob smacked -- he looked over at his wife who seemed to be taking great pleasure in his discomfort. She was shaking her head and laughing.

"Holly, this is my husband, Stuart. Stuart -- this is Holly. Holly used to live with Jayne -- we would all go out together back in the day. What on earth are you doing here Hol?"

"Well when I left home, I kind of bounced around a few places and ended up here about 4 years ago. I love it -- beautiful beaches, a great job, meeting new people every few days -- it's perfect."

"What do you do here?" Stuart inquired, still not quite recovered from the shock

"I am the hotel's 'guest liaison'. Basically, I talk to all the guests when they arrive, answer questions, give them recommendations on activities and sights around the island. I can also organize day trips, access to local museums, that sort of stuff."

Stuart had never heard of a "guest liaison" before but from how she explained it, he could see why Holly was the perfect fit. She was extremely attractive. Long hair, long legs, big breasts -- everything you could want to be greeted by. Add to that she was wearing a see-through sarong over what looked to be a bikini top and the shortest shorts he had ever seen and he had little wonder how she got the job.

"So, what are you guys doing here!? How long are you here for?" Holly was asking, bringing Stuart's attention back to her face

"Stuart has a big presentation here tomorrow -- meeting with some big CEO from the US who could only meet here. So they paid for us to stay and we decided to extend our trip. We are here for a week!"

"Wow...lucky you! I am so happy to see you. What are you up to tonight? I would love to take you guys out, show you some of the nightlife around here AAANNDDDD get to know this hunk of a man who has obviously swept Lizzie here off her feet." The way she drew out the word 'and' gave Stuart the impression he was in for a very thorough grilling

Elizabeth looked over at Stuart. He could see conflicting emotions on her face. She was exhausted from the flight (and the extra-curricular activities on said flight) but she was super keen to go out with her friend who she hadn't seen in years. She also knew he had a lot of work to do before tomorrow and how important his meeting was.

"I have to finish preparing for tomorrow -- I didn't get as much done on the flight as I was planning too." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Elizabeth blush. "Why don't you girls go out and have some fun and then after tomorrow, we can all catch up together? You can ask me all the questions you like over dinner while we celebrate my successful meeting!"

"What room are you staying in? I will call up when I am ready to go."

Stuart looked down at the card the concierge had given him "It just says 9E. Isn't there usually a room number?"

"Wowee, someone is special. 9E is the penthouse suite in the east building. You really have lucked out Lizzie -- sexy and well connected. I wonder what other things about him can be described as "well?" Holly made finger quotes with her hands while saying that, her eyes roaming all over Stuart. He felt a stir in his pants at the look she was giving him -- something about this woman screamed predator and he wasn't sure if he was scared or aroused.

"Well I better get back to work. There are a few special guests here at the moment so I need to keep them happy. Lizzie, I will get a message sent to your room when I am ready to go. Make sure you dress appropriately -- we are getting jiggy with it tonight!" She leaned in and kissed Elizabeth on the cheek, all the while staring directly at Stuart. As she walked away, Stuart couldn't help but admire her arse, swaying in the breeze as she sauntered off.

"Enjoying the view?" Elizabeth chided him, smiling. They took each other's hand and headed off, following the signs towards their room.

Chapter 2

After a short elevator ride, the doors opened into a small entrance lobby. Directly in front of them were large wooden double doors, already open to their room. The view from the lobby was amazing. Directly opposite the entry doors was the balcony and beyond it, blue ocean as far as the eye could see. They made their way into the room and were speechless. The size of a large studio apartment, the room had a full-size kitchen, a large lounge area with a flat screen TV, recliners and a long, comfy looking couch. Off the main area was a large bedroom, bigger than their bedroom at home, with a king-sized bed, an ensuite with a massive shower complete with rainfall shower head and a large 2-person spa bath. Out on the balcony, there was a 4-person jacuzzi, large table and chairs for dining and egg-shaped chairs hung from the ceiling. Elizabeth couldn't contain her excitement. She ran from room to room, calling out all the things she found to Stuart as he stood on the balcony overlooking the rest of the hotel. There were 3 other buildings, all the same size as the one they were in. As Stuart looked around, he noticed movement in the building off to the right. About 2 floors down from the penthouse, Dominick was on his balcony, shirt off, beer in hand. He waved to Stuart as he sat down and took a swig of his beer. Stuart waved back. He was looking forward to catching up with him for a beer or two -- he was an interesting guy and they had hit it off well at the airport and in the car ride to the hotel.

Elizabeth came up behind Stuart as he leaned on the balcony rail, overlooking the pool area. She wrapped her arms around his chest and squeezed tightly, kissing his back through his shirt. She felt him wrap his hands around hers and sigh.

"What's wrong Babe? Why the big sigh?"

"Nothing at all. I couldn't be happier right now. I am just worried about the presentation. I know everyone has been saying they wouldn't fly me all the way here just to shoot my proposal down, but the guy I am meeting with has a reputation for being...shall we say, crazy! I have heard stories of his antics in meetings and I am just concerned. I would hate for the presentation to go awry and for it to affect the rest of our trip."

Elizabeth squeezed him again, tighter this time. She could feel the stress in him. She thought she knew what might help. She let go of him and spun him around by the shoulders. Once he was facing her, she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him, her tongue finding his instantly. As they kissed, she dropped her hand down and started to fondle him through his shorts. As she felt him start to grow, she unzipped his shorts and put her hand inside, feeling his length straining against his underwear. She continued to rub it, feeling a wet patch growing. Stuart groaned in her mouth, his hands moving to her breasts, massaging them through her top. Elizabeth used both her hands to undo his shorts and drop them, then followed with his boxers. His cock sprang free, pointing straight up in the air. Elizabeth broke their kiss and smirked at him, slowly bending at the knees. A sharp intake of breath from Stuart showed his surprise.

Stuart looked around nervously. Here he was, naked from the waist down, bare butt leaning against the balcony railing while his wife slowly sunk down in front of him. He turned his head, trying to see if Dominick was still on his balcony -- the angle of the viewpoint would show quite clearly what was happening. Before he could actually see, he felt his beautiful wife's warm mouth envelop the head of his dick and all logical thought was forgotten. Her tongue ran around the head, slowly and gently, causing his legs to shake slightly. Her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft and slowly pumped him. Her mouth increased the pressure, sucking harder and harder until her cheeks hollowed and Stuart was about to collapse. She relented and leaned back while she kept pumping. Tongue out, she bobbed her head down again, sloppily licking around the head, her hand pumping harder, adding a twisting motion. She continued to lick and pump, Stuart's dick leaking more and more. Stuart looked down at her just as she took his cock back into her mouth, this time her head bobbing up and down, taking more and more into her mouth on the downward motion. Her hand dropped to his balls, rolling them around in her palm, gently squeezing them, tenderly stroking. Her head movements picked up pace, her mouth sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Stuart's hand dropped to her head, gently guiding her movements, trying to get more of his cock into her mouth. He felt the pressure building in his balls.

Elizabeth felt his cock widen, a telltale sign he was about to cum. She raised her eyes and looked at him -- eyes closed, mouth open, breathing heavy. She squeezed his balls, gaining his attention. As he looked down and saw her staring into his eyes, he moaned louder and she knew that was the signal. Quick as a flash, she pulled the front of her top down, exposing her cleavage. She pulled him from her mouth and, without breaking eye contact, pumped him faster, pointing his cock at her tits. She smiled just as he began to quiver and he unleashed a torrent of cum. Shot after shot poured out of him, coating her neck, dripping between her tits. Finally, legs shaking enough that he had to grab the railing behind him with both hands to steady himself, he finished. Not taking her eyes off him, Elizabeth took his cock back into her mouth and sucked it, causing his legs to shake even more. He quickly pushed her head away, laughing shakily as the sensations became too much for him. He collapsed onto the floor next to her, pulling her in for a cuddle. They sat there on the balcony for a while, not talking, just enjoying the post BJ bliss. Finally, Elizabeth said she had to get up because she was covered in cum and it was starting to dry. Once she was back in the room, Stuart stood up and looked around. He couldn't see anybody else in the other rooms, but noticed that Dominick's beer was still sitting on the table next to the chair, the door to his room open and the curtains swaying in the breeze.

Chapter 3

Stuart was sitting at the desk in the bedroom, typing away on his laptop. He had almost finished the presentation he was working on for his big meeting tomorrow, then he just had to go over his talking points. He was in for a long night. It was already starting to get dark outside but the temperature was still hovering around 27c Celsius. After their escapades on the balcony, Elizabeth had gone into the nearest town, looking for something to wear that night. Her reasoning was that she hadn't expected to go dancing while they were away so she had not packed appropriate footwear or clothing. Stuart felt like it was an excuse to buy some new clothes, but he didn't mind as she had always put herself last after him and the kids and so why shouldn't she spoil herself sometimes. He had just gone to the kitchen to grab himself a beer when the elevator dinged outside the room. He heard some rustling outside and went to investigate. Once he opened the door, he found his beautiful wife struggling to hold all her shopping bags and open the door at the same time.

"Oh, thanks Babe. I think I got a little carried away at the shops. Everything here is so cheap!"

She dumped some in the loungeroom and took the rest to the bedroom. He followed and found her laying different outfits out on the bed, arranging them this way and that, trying to find the best match. He walked over and took a look at her haul. He saw lots of dresses, some long, most short, some skirts, tops, even some underwear. He took special notice of a couple of matching bra and panties sets -- one light blue, another red and black. Both were very lacy and the panties almost g-strings. He smiled as she snatched them from him, "Leave them alone, perv" she scolded him, grinning. Stuart kissed her on the cheek and went back to work, drinking his beer as he did so.

Stuart was fixated on his work, barely aware of what Elizabeth was up to. He heard her moving around the room -- in the kitchen, talking on the phone to someone, in the shower, but his mind was focused so much on his work he didn't realize she was about to leave until she stood in the doorway to the bedroom and coughed. Turning his head, his jaw dropped -- she looked stunning. Elizabeth had straightened her hair, leaving it flowing down over her shoulders. She was wearing a purple top, sleeveless and showing lots of cleavage. She had a black skirt on that ended just above her knees and had a small slit up the thigh on the left-hand side. She was wearing strappy shoes with a chunky base, adding about 2 inches to her height. She twirled in a circle, allowing him to take in the whole view. His eyes locked onto her rear -- the skirt was tight and it accentuated her amazing butt well. He also noted there wasn't a hint of visible panty line, causing a stir in his gut at the thought of her going commando. He rose from his seat and rushed towards her, only to be stopped in his tracks by her hand on his chest.

"Sorry Babe, I don't wear makeup often and I don't want to have to reapply it."

Stuart looked at her and noticed she had applied some eyeliner and a pinkish lipstick. Now he was really turned on. Elizabeth was right -- she never wore makeup. He didn't believe she needed it and with her sensitive skin, it never really occurred to her to wear. But now he saw it on her, he was blown away. The eyeliner highlighted her amazing eyes even more -- a mixture between green and blue with little flecks of brown, they were one of the first things he had fallen in love with. Her wonderful lips -- very recently seen wrapped around his cock -- were shiny and a deeper shade of pink than normal.

"Wow...I don't know what to say. You don't go to this much effort for me!" he pouted, bottom lip dropping comically low as he tried not to smile.

"Excuse me? If that's true, who the hell did I blow on the balcony about 6 hours ago? Whose spunk was I cleaning off my neck and tits in the shower 5 hours ago? Don't you start with me mister!"

Elizabeth smacked him in the stomach, eliciting a fake groan from him and causing him to double over in mock pain. She shook her head and went to walk away, but as she turned, he grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. She felt him grinding into her, the shoes meaning his cock was rubbing against her arse instead of her lower back as usual. He slid his hands up her sides, resting them on the outside of her breasts, gently pushing them together to emphasize her cleavage.

"Looking like this, you will be getting plenty of offers for someone else's jizz to be on your tits. You look fucking AMAZING!" He dropped his lips to her shoulder as he said this, trailing light kisses all over her shoulder and the tattoo there. Elizabeth shivered, the sensation causing her skin to break out in goosebumps. She felt his hands drop down and grab her rear, one hand rubbing across it. He put his mouth to her ear.

"Damn, I thought you were going commando. Still, you know what a g-string does to me. How am I supposed to concentrate on work after this, knowing you are out there looking like this? I can just imagine how many guys are going to be hanging around, offering to buy you drinks, asking you to dance."

Elizabeth stepped away from his grip and walked to the kitchen to grab her clutch. She turned back to him "They can offer all they want. I am going out to catch up with a dear friend I haven't seen in years." She stepped back toward him. "Plus, I am certain none of them could give me what you do." She groped his crotch as she said this, rubbing gently. She reached up and kissed him gently, trying not to smudge her lipstick. She turned and walked out the door, telling him not to wait up as she left. Stuart watched her leave, incredibly turned on. He went to the kitchen to grab another beer. As he heard the elevator doors ding, there was a quick knock on the door. He opened it to find the lobby empty. He looked outside the door and saw nothing. Confused, he was just about to shut the door when something caught his eye. On the outside door handle of the door was a piece of blue cloth. It was a light blue g-string.

Chapter 4

Elizabeth met Holly in reception. Holly walked in looking like a million dollars. Her long hair was cascading down her back, almost reaching her butt. She was wearing the shortest dress Elizabeth had ever seen -- off the shoulder, it was barely longer than her hair. The look was completed with stilettos. Her skin glowed -- the sun obviously agreed with Holly. Holly wolf whistled when she saw Elizabeth.

"Lizzie!! Look at you! Fuck you're sexy. We are going to be drinking for free tonight with you looking like that."

The hailed a cab and climbed in. It was late but the area around the hotel was still buzzing. People were out walking, others drinking in the bars around the hotel. The beach was packed, people swimming in the dark, occasionally lit up by the lights from the hotel and surrounding businesses. Holly told the cab driver where they were headed and they settled in. They asked each other about a million questions -- all the usual ones when you haven't seen someone in a long time. They reminisced about the past -- all the crazy stuff they got up to with Jayne when they were younger. They were laughing so hard that Elizabeth's sides were hurting when they finally arrived at their destination. Holly paid the cab driver and they hopped out. They were standing out the front of a club, a bouncer at the door on a stool behind a rope that stretched down the front of the building. There were probably 20 people lined up to go in -- mostly locals but some tourists too.

Elizabeth started to walk to the end of the line until Holly took her arm and led her to the bouncer. His face broke out into a massive grin, bright white teeth lighting up his dark face. He stood up and Elizabeth was shocked. Stuart was tall, around 6'3" but this guy would make him look tiny. He removed the rope from the pole and allowed them through, hugging Holly and delicately shaking Elizabeth's hand. Her tiny hand was completely enveloped by his, making it look like she had lost her hand at the wrist. He opened the door and they were met by the deep bass of a dance song Elizabeth recognized. She was getting excited -- as an almost 40-year-old mother of two, she didn't get to go out dancing too often now. Usually it was only at weddings, or on the vary rare occasions her and Stuart had a weekend to themselves and went out. Holly led her past the bar, saying hello to a never-ending stream of people. They went up some stairs at the side of the bar, past another massive bouncer who kissed Holly on the cheek and thoroughly checked out Elizabeth as she walked past, smiling and nodding his approval. They ended up in a much quieter section of the venue -- couches arranged around low tables, buckets of ice in the middle, waiting for drinks. The women sat down and looked out over the crowd below them. The dance floor was packed with people, the bar staff frantically trying to keep up with the drink orders coming in and the DJ was on stage bouncing around, amping the crowd up. A waitress arrived with a tray of drinks and placed it on the table. She leaned over and kissed Holly -- not on the cheek but fully on the lips, their lips parting and tongues darting in and out. Elizabeth smiled and took a drink, unsurprised. Holly had always been bi-sexual.