The Trip Pt. 02: Flight Home

Story Info
Jenna and her boyfriend fly the friendly skies.
4.7k words
4.15
5.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip couldn't have been more magical. From the time we spent in the hotel room, to how we made love under that waterfall. I couldn't imagine this being any better than it was. All good things must end and so to must this trip. I thought about this as I laid next to Jenna on the king size bed in our hotel not wanting to get up and face the day ahead, filled with air travel and boredom all the way home.

The idea of home always sounds inviting but this angel doesn't live with me and waking up to her face has been fantastic. She sleeps peacefully as I reach over to brush away the strands that have fallen across her face.

As I do this she slowly opens her eyes, looks at me and smiles. Her smile melts any willpower I have for getting up. She stretches her arms up and out of the covers and looks like a little kid that just got told to get out of bed. I tell her we will need to leave for the airport in an hour to make our flight. She nods her head and rolls to her back before sitting up.

She wore my gray t-shirt last night to bed, as she has each night we've been here. This shirt sits like a bag over her but it's never looked better on anything than it does on her. It drapes over her shoulders and she easily could hide all of herself inside of the shirt by tucking her knees up into the shirt. I watch as she pulls her legs from under the covers and turns to sit on the edge of the bed.

I lay still in bed for the same reason that a lion doesn't run after a gazelle, I don't want to frighten her away. Everyday I wake up and thank everything that we are here in this moment, her and I together. I look at her with her bare legs over the edge of the bed and her feet just barely reaching the floor. I follow her legs up and they vanish under my shirt to then reveal her green boy shorts with a Lucky You written low on the left hip as it molds to her perfectly shaped butt and I think 'Lucky Me indeed for such a view'.

She stands and then stretches once more and this time up to the ceiling which draws the shirt up and her cheeks peak out from under the shorts length and I am overcome with lust.

I roll out of bed and while she just finishes her stretch I lift her up in my arms. "I couldn't wait one more minute without having you!" I tell her as she wraps her legs around me and our faces come together as I feel the electricity that always seems to flow when we kiss. As our bodies are squeezed together I pull my shirt up and off of her lithe body breaking our kiss and discard it to the side of the bed.

While our kiss is broken she questions me weakly, "I thought you said we needed to get ready to leave?"

"Who says we can't still get dirty and clean at the same time?" I say as I carry her into the shower and turn it on. I feel her nipples hardened against my chest when she first feels the cold water that escapes the shower head and she reflexively presses deeper into me to try and escape the temperature. Soon though the water warms and the steam begins to fill the shower.

"You forgot to take off my underwear!" She says looking me in the eye with the softness that would melt the coldest of hearts. I did indeed carry us in here still somewhat clothed. I hold her with one hand and push down my blue boxer briefs releasing my hardened member which immediately points up towards her and she feels the pressure against her panty covered sex and she moans then drops lower adding more pressure to herself.

"I never liked these panties anyway" she says as she grabs my hand and forces a grip around her panties. Understanding her I pull sharply against the seam and I hear a snap as the fabric gives way leaving her left hip bare and I then hold Jenna with my right hand under her bare butt and pull the panties down to her right knee where she then extends her leg letting them fall to the floor of the shower.

She again lowers herself onto me. I feel her take the head of my dick and I stop her from further movement. She whines at me for my stopping her descent and I kiss her deeply while barely inside of her and slowly lift her and lower her then repeat and each time allow more of myself inside. She cries as we kiss and her entire body shudders as this feels a bit like it did under that waterfall three days prior. When she finally takes my entire shaft I begin to pick up speed and can feel the velvet walls of her press and massage me as I continue to penetrate her.

I know that we don't have much time right now and as I feel her legs slacken from around my back I pull out of her and turn her around. She reaches for and places her hands against the wall of the shower as I squat lower to line my cock up with her pussy and slowly enter her from behind. I pull her long hair gently and begin pumping in and out quicker. I warn her that I am about to cum to which she doesn't say anything but instead slams back on me pushing me backwards then pulls off and turns to kneel in front of me.

Jenna grasps me with her small hands and begins sliding up and down then lowers her head and takes me all the way down her throat. I gently hold the back of her head and release myself inside her mouth and can feel her tongue as it slides up and down and I jerk myself and look down to see her swallow while still sliding me in and out of her mouth and looking up at me with a conquerors smile. She sits back still holding me and smiles at me once again.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask as I lift her up from under her arms where I pull her to me and I put my forehead to hers gently, then slowly rub our noses together in an eskimo kiss. We then finally begin washing each other clean. These last few days we have learned more about ourselves and each other than we ever did before. As I wash her and slide my hands up and over each curve of her leg and down her arms. I mold my hand around the curves of her breasts and over her nipples then to the valley between her breasts down to her pussy where I slide my hand slowly through her lips that seem to invite me in and she stops breathing for a moment when I enter her.

She tries to wash her hair as I slowly begin to manipulate her clitoris and place two fingers inside of her and begin sliding in a steady rhythm as I watch her slowly forget to wash her hair in favor of holding the walls as she moans and shudders again under the pressure of my fingers entering her.

Seeing her slowly relax her body I pull out and lean into her. She tucks her arms up into her chest and rests her head on my chest as I envelope her in my arms. We stand like as precious minutes pass until Jenna pushes me away and finishes her hair and jumps out of the shower. I clean myself and enjoy the warmth of the water as it runs over me and I let my mind feel free and melts away the day, before it even begins. I turn the water off and step out of the shower grabbing the last towel hanging from the wall and wrap it around my waist.

As I walk out of the shower I look in the room to see Jenna bent over at the waist in a pair of grey yoga pants and a black tank top with pink bra straps poking out from the tank top. "Babe, Don't you think you'll get cold on the plane?" I ask her.

"That's what you're there for and they have blankets don't they?" She responded playfully.

I call down to the desk and have them come up to get our luggage and call us a cab for the airport. In no time we are watching our luggage being placed in the trunk of the taxi that seems so old that the wheels are barely held together by rust. Not one for worrying about the aesthetics of the transport that gets us where we want to go, we climb into the back seat with the red fake leather upholstery thats ripped from the constant in and out of thousands of unknown previous occupants for decades.

We leave the resort and I can't help but take a last look over my shoulder as it already begins to disappear beneath the canopy of trees along the road, and a fond memory that I will always look back on develops in my head. Next to me Jenna sits quietly with her hands in her lap and a pair of oversized turquoise framed sunglasses that look like she stole them from Andre the Giant.

The island isn't that large and within 10 minutes of leaving the resort we arrived at the curb for the small island airport. At the curb we are met by an old man in a well worn gray airport uniform. The name tag says Gerald and he greets us with a smile and holds the door as I climb out. Then both Gerald and I hold our hands out at the same time for Jenna to hold onto while climbing out of the cab almost like we had planned this ahead of time.

Jenna seeing the comedy in the situation says, "So many choices, Which one shall I choose?" As she sits at the edge of the cab before reaching out for my hand.

I look at Gerald and notice his eyes take in the grace and beauty that is her body. He notices as she leans over to exit the vehicle that the tank top dips and bares a sizable amount of cleavage and I see his eyes go wide which makes me smile as I know that many can look but only I get the pleasure of touching.

"I gotta find out where they keep these beautiful ladies and go get me one!" Gerald exclaims.

This causes Jenna to laugh and me to remark, "You realize it's usually the girl that finds the guy and we have little choice in the matter?"

Gerald nods knowingly and moves to the back of the cab where he unloads our bags on a small handcart that he rolls into the airport without a single terminal but rather a large open door at the other end of the small building we enter. Right away we come to a small desk for our airline and drop off the luggage and give Gerald a large tip for his help and kindness before getting our tickets and moving on to Customs. Once through Customs we move to a pair of seats near a corner of the building.

Jenna excuses herself to the bathroom, leaving me with her small bag that I rummage through to grab my book. Which I readily find and begin reading while I wait. She soon returns and stands in front of me as I try to reach the end of a sentence before looking up. Before I finish and pay attention to her standing there she drapes a pink lacy item over the page that I'm reading.

I place my hand over her panties and look her in the eye and she gives me a mischievous grin before holding a finger to her lips in a silent shush motion. Her left hand pulls the front of her pants down far enough to see her bare sex that is already shining from her building excitement.

"Those were a little uncomfortable and I was hoping you would be a gentleman and hold them for me for the trip as they are awfully heavy." She sang.

"They also seem a bit wet as well, must have run into a flood in the bathroom." I said back as I reached out with my right hand to wrap around and grasp her butt and as I pulled her into me I pocketed the pink panties in my left pocket and pushed my book off my lap losing my place.

I guided her in a straddling position which she gladly assumed. Looking over her shoulder I noticed a few people see our position but no one seemed to care or were quite used to lovers in this place. I told her how naughty she was for this wardrobe change but she only smiled demurely before asking if I was going to punish her. We soon were just looking into each others eyes silently as she started to rub back and forth drawing my dick up and then started to gently and slowly move up and down.

"BOARDING CALL FOR FLIGHT 347" was broadcast from the now open door as we heard the engine noise from our plane.

Jenna bounced up grabbed her bag and walked toward the door before looking back at me to spur on this slow-poke. I stood and while still erect, grabbed my book and walked toward her causing her to laugh at the tent in my pants that was visible to anyone that cared to look.

After showing our tickets we walked outside on the parking apron for the planes and were guided to our plane. As I followed behind Jenna I couldn't help but stare as she climbed the stairs ahead of me, knowing that the only thing between me and her bare body was a tiny piece of stretchy fabric.

Thinking of this didn't help my situation and lost in thought I climbed the stairs after her until I ran dick first into the small of Jennas back causing her to yelp loudly then quip at me "This is a stick up" as she held her arms up in a mocking fashion like I was holding her ransom with my hard-on. She had stopped to ask the flight attendant for a few blankets saying she gets cold. Once she had her blankets she turned to me and winked.

Sometimes her brain moves quicker in a moment then I am able to grasp all day. I smiled at her knowing that whatever she had planned, I was going to benefit from it. We found our seats two rows from the back of the small plane with only 30 rows. With only 10 minutes left until our scheduled departure, the plane was only a quarter full and no one seemed to be nearer to us then four rows up giving us almost uncomfortable separation like we were rejects.

The door was closed and locked and the flight attendant didn't even use a speaker but rather her own voice as she gave us the safety instructions before walking up and down the cabin. She came by us in the back and told us that if Jenna was still worried about being cold that the front of the plane would be warmer. Jenna dismissed the idea of moving and instead held up her blankets before telling the flight attendant that she would be fine.

"Plus" she added " I have him to keep me warm." As she curled her arms around mine and buried here head in my shoulder.

The flight attendant moved forward in the cabin as the plane began to move forward and Jenna draped the blankets over my lap. She then pulled the top of the blanket down and began to unzip my shorts before moving her hand inside to free my semi-hard member from my shorts. With the privacy that the back of the plane provided she didn't try to hide our actions and instead began to slide her small hand up and down my shaft. She picked up speed as we reached the runway then leaned down and took me in her mouth as we started the take-off roll. I found her to be an expert at going down on me and had she wanted to, she could have had me climaxing as the wheels left the ground.

She continued to slide her mouth up and down my dick taking me all the way into her throat before coming back up to the top again then she would hold just the head of my dick between her lips and lick around the entire head before sliding back down again. With her left hand she lightly rolled my balls in her fingers. Upon reaching our final altitude the flight attendant began her in-flight service of snacks and drinks which gave us more time to play but also a timetable for when we needed to be complete.

I pulled her gently up by the shoulders and leaned over to place my hands on the waist of her pants before pulling them down to expose that she was in fact now without the panties that I had in my pocket. Her pants were bunched around her ankles and she opened her knees allowing me unfettered access to her pussy. I slid my right hand along the inside of her right thigh. As I neared the junction of her legs I could feel the heat coming from her until I made contact and she felt like she was on fire. As I placed my first finger on her soft lips she sighed in happiness and closed her eyes.

I began to slide my hand up and down the entire length of her lips and enjoy the slow motion and the gentle vibration that the plane was providing us. I moved my left hand over and pulled back the hood of her clitoris allowing me to now lean over and lightly kiss then lick her while my fingers continued to stimulate her. I gently bit and flicked her clit back and forth as my index and middle fingers slowly pushed in and out. I continued this gentle assault and heard her breathing become deep and stuttered in her excitement. She placed a hand on my head and I looked up to see her biting the index finger of her other hand to try and quell any sound she may make.

I heard her make a small whimper before pulling on me to sit up. I continued to try and pleasure her and she more urgently pulled on me. When I felt like sitting up I saw that the flight attendant was only three rows ahead of us and pushing her drink cart past the empty seats to ours. I looked at her and she seemed to be annoyed with us before offering us any drinks.

"Why do you all think it's so great to try and have sex in a plane? It's not fun! It's small and cramped and theres no way to do it comfortably." She quietly said to us.

"Have you had sex in a plane?" I asked her.

"Of Course!" Was her reply.

"We want to do it for the same reason that you likely did it. Because we can and because its something we shouldn't do."

She smiled then told us that the flight would only be three hours and that since the bathrooms were up front that we would be left alone; most likely; but to keep our voices down. She then gave us drinks and small bags of crackers and told us how to raise the arm rests between the seats to give us more room before returning the cart and herself up front.

As soon as we saw her moving up front I ripped the blankets from Jennas lap and pulled the arm rests up as well. Then I pushed her head toward the window while pulling her butt toward my cock. Jenna held the armrest that remained down against the window as I guided my cock to her open pussy. I began my movements in and out in short strokes before taking longer strokes. I would move all the way into her before taking myself all the way out leaving just the head in her opening.

After some time I began to pick-up speed and soon it felt like we were causing the entire plane to shake. She never seemed to stop moaning in pleasure and often seemed to get louder than she would have intended. Soon I got uncomfortable in my position and she sensed my situation and guided me up with a pat on my chest where she was able to move onto my lap without taking me out of her.

Sitting on my lap I couldn't see the people in front but I allowed myself to let her worry about that. She began lifting up and down using the seat in front of her as leverage for her movements and really seemed to attack me with zeal. She told me that the flight attendant was looking at her and had a big smile on her face. At least according to Jenna it seemed that this lady was enjoying the show that was being put on for just her.

With the excitement that I was feeling it didn't feel like long before I felt myself lose control and I pulled her fully into me as I let myself release inside of her. Jenna sat still and it seemed like out of nowhere the flight attendant popped up and offered us a warm towel that Jenna readily took. After she handed Jenna the towel she walked back up front and Jenna pulled herself up and off of my now softening cock. She kneeled on the seat allowing gravity to pull most of my cum from her body and laughed.

"I'm sure that this is very sexy?" She said with a question in her eye.

I could tell that she was embarrassed now. This seemed strange to me because I was sure that I found everything she did to be very sexy. I reached up and caressed her cheek and told her "Yes, In fact it is very sexy to see you right now and always." After she thought that she got most of the cum in the wash cloth she pulled her pants back up and reached into my pocket to pull out her panties.

As she was getting out of the seat she straddled facing me and grabbed my deflated dick and placed it back in my shorts then zipped me up securely. She then leaned in and kissed me like we had been apart for years instead of just having been together for days. I watched as she walked forward toward the bathroom with her panties balled up in one hand and the used washcloth in the other. Once at the front she disposed of the washcloth and went into the bathroom. When she was gone I began to think what laid ahead for us and when we would get a chance for this again.

12