The Triskele Button Ch. 02

Story Info
Book 01 - First day of training!
4k words
4.48
12.5k
7

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on all fours, my hands and knees resting on a thick fur rug which spread beneath me over a stone altar, in a marble columned temple. Silver cuffs on my wrists and ankles secured me there, the attachment rings passing through slits in the rug. Flaming torches burned in iron brackets on the walls, the walls themselves decorated with frescoes depicting human men and women in every kind of sexual congress with demonic creatures, some recognisably humanoid, others like the mythical beasts of human legend. A pair of female legs approached; I looked up to see Gynestar, clad in a transparent body suit which was completely open at the crotch, approaching the altar from directly in front of me. She looked at me wistfully, bending to kiss my lips softly; I could see tears shining in her eyes as she stroked my cheek slowly.

"Oh Linzi, what have I DONE?" the She-demon said, sounding like she meant it.

Her fingers then stroked my back, down from my shoulders towards my bottom, my back arching reflexively to lift my pussy for her. Her long fingernails caressed and pinched my already swollen pussy lips tenderly as I felt the tip of her cockhead push gently but insistently at the tight little entrance to my bottom. I arched my back more deeply still, moaning as her plum breached the resistance of my bumhole to slide inside me; she now pinched and rubbed my nubbin as her cock drove deep into my bottom while her hot tears splashed on my lower back...

My eyes opened to pitch blackness. I had been dreaming of erotic encounters all night, but my dream of Gynestar was so vivid and detailed, it felt as if I had actually been in the temple with her. My skin still tingled where her tears had landed on me. My disorientation faded as I heard the cellar door open, the light from the corridor outside barely lifting the pitch blackness of my prison. The room was now suddenly illuminated to near painful brightness as powerful overhead lights were now switched on, making me squeeze my eyes tightly shut until I dared to cautiously open them again to allow them to adjust. The cage door behind me was opened and I heard Trainer's voice order me to come out. I shuffled backwards until I was kneeling on the floor in front of the cage, which I could now see was completely covered in black rubber matting. The leather tongue of a riding crop cracked hard against my bottom, making me gasp in pain, before Trainer spoke.

"As soon as your body is out of your cage, you assume the basic cuffed pose, slave girl!" he snarled.

The crop whipped down cruelly on my bottom again before I could comply.

"Better." he said. "Now, turn and face me, slut."

I did as ordered as quickly as I could. Trainer then tapped and flicked the crop at various points on my body, making me arch my back more strongly and position my hands in a more supplicatory position, my fingertips and thumbs bunched so my hands resembled small animal paws rather than human hands.

"You will often be cuffed, slave, so get used to holding this pose for long periods." he said. "Now, I am going to remove the chain from your wrist rings. The moment the last link slips from the neck ring on your collar, you will assume the uncuffed pose, which is the one you were in on when you knelt on the ottoman last night. Tell the Master that you understand, slut."

"Yes, Master, the slut understands." I replied.

"Very good." he said. "Most new slaves get that wrong the first time, by not referring to themselves as what the Master called them."

He proceeded to release the chain from both of my wrist rings before pulling it through the collar ring quickly. At the moment the last link passed through, I sat back on my heels and spread my knees wide apart, folding my arms quickly behind my back.

"Very good." he complimented, again correcting my pose with taps of the crop until my breasts were lifted proudly. "I don't teach basic slave knowledge more than once, girl." he continued. "Any fault I find in the basic poses, or any of the other basic knowledge I impart, will be painful for you." he explained, flicking the nearest of my nipples so hard with the crop that I gasped aloud. "Tell the Master that you understand, girl."

"Yes Master, the girl understands." I replied.

Without further acknowledgement, he then ordered me to heel as he walked across the room to a low table; I followed on all fours and stopped at the table's edge, immediately resuming the basic uncuffed position. I still received a vicious flick to my left nipple from the crop; I arched my back more deeply, lifting my breasts higher as required. Trainer then set a small tray on the table in front of me before lifting the cover off to reveal a tiny bowl of thin oatmeal and a plate filled with chunks of fruit.

"You have five minutes to eat, slut, after which you will be back in basic uncuffed." he said.

"Yes Master, the slut understands." I replied.

"Excellent." he said, "You learn quickly, girl."

He moved away as I began to lap up the watery oatmeal with my tongue.

"You may use your hands." he called over his shoulder, as he busied himself with the room equipment.

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master." I replied, to which he gave no answer. Less than five minutes later, I was back in the pose as ordered, my breasts lifted and offered properly this time.

"Come here, slave girl!" he snapped.

Once I had reached the wall where Trainer was standing, he ordered me to stand and extend my arms; heavy chains were now attached to my wrist rings. He pressed a button on a control box on the wall and the chains began to retract into the ceiling above. I was pulled closer and closer to the rough surface of the cellar wall until my nipples were pressed against it, then my arms were pulled upwards until I was supporting my entire body on the tips of my toes; I groaned at the strain on my wrists whenever my feet tired of holding my body up, then again as my cuffs bit into the skin of my wrists and my shoulders strained, forcing me back onto my tiptoes again. Trainer watched me struggle, smiling at my discomfort, occasionally flicking the crop against my sweet spots to coax me back up onto my straining toes. At last, when he had evidently decided that I could no longer maintain either position in any sort of comfort, tortuously counterpoised between the strain on my wrists and arms and the pain in my toes, he stripped off my pussy harness slowly, wiping the rubber outer sheath clean with sterile wipes before peeling the tight pouch from my sex lips, which I could actually feel spreading apart, opening almost like a flower now that they had been released from their leather prison, the prolonged arousal and pressure seemed to have stretched them, made them fuller, plumper and heavier. He finally spoke again as he uncinched my belly strap to leave my lower body fully naked:

"Your normal daily training routine will consist of physical exercise and instruction in slave poses before breakfast." He said. "Then you will spend the morning learning how to use your body to provide the maximum pleasure of which it is capable. Your afternoons will involve developing and expanding your capacity to endure suffering, which in your Trainer's opinion is by far the most important aspect of your training. A girl who can provide a Master with a deep reservoir of endurance for him to explore, test and enjoy is the best sort of slave. Tell the Master that the slut understands."

Despite the discomfort I was now experiencing, a shiver of apprehension ran through my body as I considered his words.

"Yes Master, the slut understands." I replied, a note of fear in my voice as I focused my gaze on the rough-hewn cellar wall in front of me.

"I hear that fear in your voice, girl", he now said "and that is why I am administering your first lesson in suffering at the very start of your training. The sooner you cease to fear pain and welcome it instead, the sooner you will become the kind of slave I require you to be."

He waited a moment, which was obviously a moment too long, for the shaft of the crop now traced a line of fire across my bottom as he struck me a sharp blow with it.

"Tell the Master that the slut understands." he commanded, a slight tone of impatience in his voice.

"Yes Master, the slut understands." I replied, although my tone must have conveyed to him that I really didn't, as he then struck me a searing blow across the backs of my thighs.

"It's not permitted for slave girls to lie." he rebuked me. "But your understanding is of no importance. You will either learn to welcome pain, little slut, or you will simply learn to endure it. But if you merely learn to endure it, you will always fear it."

I heard him walk across the room, then a sound that I took to be that of the crop being dropped onto a table of some sort. I then heard his footsteps as he returned to take up a position behind me. I next heard the sound of leather being drawn slowly across hard skin, like the palm of a strong man's hand. I didn't have time to consider what that sound might mean before a broad leather strap seared across my bottom, the crack of the impact echoing round the room. I cried out and my back arched hard as my belly jerked, its upcurve slapping against the unevenness of the wall, my nipples grazing painfully against the rough, sandpaper like surface.

Trainer waited until my body returned to equilibrium, until my belly and breasts had stopped heaving, my teats no longer rubbing against the wall, before delivering a second, harder stroke, which struck even more sweetly than the first, the crack on my bottom as sharp as a pistol shot. Again my belly slammed hard to the rough wall, my nipples sensitising as they rubbed and scraped against the abrasive surface. I cried out louder, panting as the initial shocking pain of the stroke gradually ebbed to an intense heat, my body swinging as I fought to relieve the pains in my arms and toes by stilling my movements. I had no sooner stopped moving than another pistol shot-like crack echoed off the walls as the thick strap took me again, making me scream this time, tears forming in the corners of my eyes as my belly and breasts bounced painfully against the cellar wall again.

Again Trainer waited for my body to stop moving before the next stroke was delivered, just as well struck as the previous two, but slightly higher on my buttocks. The next stroke was aimed below the first two, so that the broad stripes across my bottom cheeks began to blend into a sheet of burning heat. My nipples and belly were beginning to rub raw from their contact with the cellar wall; Trainer leaned in to inspect them; he rolled my reddened nipples in his fingers until I gasped with the pain, then flicked them hard so my belly thrust to the wall again. He didn't wait this time, another well aimed stroke of the strap cracked across my sweet spots, bringing a piteous cry from me as my belly began to ooze redness from several spots as it grazed the wall again.

"Haven't you learned that you need to keep still yet, slut?" Trainer said. "Look what you've done to that nice sexy belly! Self-harm will result in withdrawal of rations, you know."

"Bastard!" I thought to myself, as I fought to remain motionless through the next stroke, tightening my buttocks and tensing my thigh muscles. The intense sting of the strap was laid expertly across my bottom again, another stroke following almost immediately; I grunted against the pain as I held my body rigid.

"Better." said Trainer. "You're beginning to learn to endure the pain, aren't you, little slut?"

He emphasised this remark with two more hard strokes in quick succession, the strap whistling through the air each time before the sharp crack of the leather on my skin made me squeal through clenched teeth. I felt Trainer's fingers rub and pinch my burning bottom cheeks; a few sharp spanks from his flattened fingers made moan softly, biting my lower lip against the intensity of the sensation. He then gently wiped the grazed area of my belly with sterile wipes before spanking me hard once on both ass cheeks. A blindfold was then slipped over my eyes. The tension in my wrists began to ease as the chains were unwound a little from their recesses in the ceiling. Once my feet were flat on the floor, I felt a leather cuff being strapped and buckled round my left ankle. My ankles were then pulled apart until my legs were spread wide, then the right ankle was also cuffed. The two cuffs were then clipped to something heavy that dragged against my ankles and prevented me from closing my legs again; I assumed I had been secured to a spreader bar. I felt the leather leaf of a crop stroke my open sex lips, then I gasped in shock and pain as it flicked hard against the delicate leaves of my most intimate flesh.

"Savour the burning in your bottom, slave girl. Eroticise it, let it heat the inside of your belly till your beautifully gaping pussy drips your sweet nectar." he whispered in my ear.

I heard him walk away, then the cellar door opened and closed. I was alone. The heat in my bottom flared as I wriggled, trying to get comfortable, then subsided into a deep pleasurable glowing sensation, almost as if my naked bottom was comfortably close to a well banked open fire, but burning from within me, a glowing heat that slowly suffused itself into my lower body, warming and then heating my sex lips so that they swelled and moistened; I was indeed transmuting the pain into deep arousal. I felt the first drops of my juices form on my swollen, gaping pussy lips as the walls of my vagina began to glow with delicious, punishment fuelled warmth.

It was well over an hour before I heard the cellar door open again; the heat in my lower body had subsided, leaving a stinging tightness in the skin of my bottom, my arousal had dulled to a pleasurable throbbing in my belly. I felt strong fingers rubbing against my lovelips as my bottom was patted lightly, making me wince a little as the patting hand slapped against my freshly raised welts.

"You learn quickly, girl." Trainer said, "You will make an excellent addition to Master Zhang's stock."

My pussy lips swelled again as my arousal reawakened at the compliment.

"Thank you, Master, the girl wants to serve her Master well in all things." I replied.

"We shall see, girl." Trainer replied, before proceeding to remove the blindfold and leg restraints.

I dropped into the basic uncuffed position the exact moment that the chains were removed from my wrist cuffs, earning another word of praise from Trainer. He then ordered me to heel; I followed on all fours as before to a large open area of the floor, which from the various items of fitness equipment stacked neatly around it I took to be an exercise area. I spent the next hour, at least, panting and sweating my way through a series of yoga poses, squat thrusts, kettlebell exercises and various other forms of training until I knelt on all fours, breasts heaving, thoroughly exhausted. However, Trainer was reasonably impressed at my performance at this initial stage. I was then placed at the low table, where a small afternoon meal of mostly raw vegetables and mineral water was set before me, which I devoured ravenously and was back in the basic uncuffed position with time to spare.

I then followed like an animal at Trainer's heel to the cellar door. We exited and turned right, moving to a door on the other side of the corridor which Trainer opened and directed me through with a sharp flick of his crop on my upturned bottom. Led to the room's centre, I resumed basic uncuffed pose at Trainer's side, awaiting further instruction. I could see the legs of a man, sitting in a chair beside a low table covered in books; several well stocked bookshelves and a large flatscreen TV were also visible from my low vantage point. The legs shifted as their owner rose and crossed the room, as I could look no higher that crotch height, all I could see of him were his bare feet and calves. He was wearing some sort of dressing gown or robe, from which his impressive erection protruded. I swallowed a little apprehensively as Trainer spoke.

"This is John, but of course to you he is 'Master', cock hungry slut."

"Yes Master, the cock hungry slut understands." I replied, not sure if I was meant to or not, but deciding to err on the side of caution.

"This Master is afflicted with a condition called priapism, or permanent erection, a very extreme case of this disorder indeed, in fact, in that he has to come many times before his tumescence will subside even a little." Trainer explained.

"Yes Master, the cock hungry slut understands." I said, actually understanding this time.

"Good girl." said Trainer. "Fortunately for Master John, there is a purpose that his condition can usefully serve..."

I had been looking at the deep purple hued crown of the man's cock throughout Trainer's monologue, fully understanding what I would be doing in this room with this man; I licked my lips slowly, the lickerishness in my belly beginning to writhe slowly again, its tendrils already winding outwards to my pussy lips.

"Yes Master, the cock hungry slut understands." I said, actually referring to myself rather than simply repeating the phrase Trainer had selected this time.

I spent the afternoon in deep worship of Master John's rigid cock; exploring its ridges and veined surface with my tongue tip, teasing his frenulum, sucking the underside of his plum, nipping the skin under the little pleasure nexus with my sharp little teeth, then gripping and tugging on it until Master John moaned aloud. His smooth warm glans plunged deep into my throat over and over, his thick veined shaft stretching my mouth painfully wide as my lips gloved it to the base, his close shaven pubic hair prickling my chin. I lapped the precum from the opening in his tip, drank deep of his warm thick salty cum each time he came, losing count of how many times I did this. I let him come with his cock out of my mouth, watching the spurting fluid run thickly down his shaft and spread over his ballocks before licking and sucking his sac, cockstem and plum clean and starting over.

I took his balls into my mouth and sucked them, licked slowly down between his thighs to his perineum, then teased and stroked his tight asshole until the ring of muscle relaxed so I could use the point of my tongue to explore and lick the rim of his anus, the strong taste enflaming me so that the throbbing lust in my belly began to drive me beyond thought, my desire for release becoming an animal need as my tongue wriggled up inside him. At last Trainer's fingers slipped between my collar and the back of my neck, holding me back while Master John lay back on the floor to allow me to mount his cock with my tight pussy.

With Trainer gripping my collar I was made face away from the Master laying on the floor, his cock arching backwards as I fitted my gaping pussy lips over the slippery head, wet from the hours I had spent bathing it with my slut's tongue. The entrance to my belly stretched deliciously as his plum slid up inside me, my vagina sheathing it all the way to the base as I rested my hands on his torso, my thigh muscles bunching and relaxing as my bottom bounced wildly against his lower abdomen. I squeezed my body tight round his thick stem as I rode him, feeling his cockhead pressing outwards to rub against the front of my pussy as he actually got harder inside me.

My nubbin throbbed as it rubbed against his stem, a few strokes being enough to bring me on, his cockhead bathed in hot juices as the throbbing sphere of pleasure deep inside me expanded into orgasmic release before contracting back inside me for a few more strokes, then ballooning again into deeper and more protracted orgasm. My conscious mind disconnected, my body bouncing up and down on the permanently rigid cock for climax after climax, needing less strokes each time until, exhausted, I slumped to one side and passed out. I came to laying on the floor of the cellar; I had evidently been carried back there. As I heard Trainer approach, I quickly assumed basic uncuffed pose, arching my back hard, offering my nipples, looking no higher than his crotch.

12