The Triskele Consort Ch. 06

Story Info
Of Constriction and Confrontation!
9.3k words
4.77
3.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is indeed unfortunate that you did not consult with me BEFORE you attempted to help Linzi in the way you did, Lara." Tel'estar said resignedly. "I had long since realised that her tolerance for pain is far too high for any attempt to punish her with pleasure toys to succeed."

"Did she require much punishment when you were training her?" Lara inquired.

"I cannot recall ever actually punishing her." my Master replied. "She enjoyed her training immensely!"

"You didn't need to use the whip on her, then?" she asked next.

"She prefers to feel a strong hand on her bottom." Tel replied. "Gyn does make use of the crop, but as a toy. Linzi's Pleasure imp ability to eroticise pain means that actual injury would soon be required for it to have any effect as a punishment."

"I'm sitting RIGHT HERE, you two!" I said, grinning wickedly.

"Not that my devoted little pet requires punishment," my Master continued, smiling at me, "her behaviour is beyond reproach!"

"Oh, I do hope that's not true, Master!" I said cheekily. "I'd hate to become boring!"

We were breakfasting together, as Lara discussed the failure of her plan to train me in stronger self-control with my Master. I sipped some fruit cordial and munched on one of the delicious wholemeal biscuits from the citadel's kitchen, making a note to myself to get the recipe, as I half-listened to their conversation, my mind on my plan to spend the early afternoon away from the citadel with Kal'skel, who was fast becoming a dear friend as well as an excellent assistant. I took my note pad from my waist satchel and opened it, pretending to consult my jobs list, which had become a lot shorter as the days counted down to the Great Festival, but with some extremely important tasks still to be completed!

"I had better get to work!" I said, as I got up from the table. "Master, Miss, if you will excuse me..."

I kissed Tel'estar softly, with worship, and then left the refectory. The High Lord Tr'skel was waiting outside the entrance, hands behind his back, obviously waiting for me!

"Good morning Linzi." he said, in a serious tone. "May I have a word, in private?"

I followed him to a quiet turning in one of the corridors. Tr'skel wasted no time in getting to the point.

"I understand that your discipline training is NOT going as well as we had hoped?" he inquired, a note of concern in his voice.

"There has been something of a setback, my lord," I replied, "but I remain confident that with Lara's help, I can succeed."

He gently took my hands in his, his eyes now showing his concern clearly.

"Just take care that your wish to control your desires does not lead you to harm yourself, little one!" he said. "It would be far better to accept your nature and enjoy it, than to subject yourself to physical or emotional torture in your attempts to thwart your own body's needs. The discipline trial can always be abandoned."

His obvious affection for me was as arousing as his teasing! I struggled to ignore the delicious throbbing between my thighs and to reply without gasping!

"I would prefer to try and fail," I responded, "than fail to try, my lord."

He smiled warmly. "Spoken like an estar!" he said. "Very well, I will let you get back to work, my little Honorary Consort. Enjoy your sightseeing tour with young Kal this afternoon."

I actually blushed furiously! How the hell had he found out about that? I asked myself. Surely he couldn't know about the rest of my plan, since I'd sent Kal'skel to the saddler on Tel'estar's estate for what we needed?

"We have some free time today, and Kal has kindly offered to be my guide for a brief excursion outside the citadel, to show me the lands around it, my lord." I replied. "I am somewhat surprised that so trivial a matter has reached the ears of the High Lord Tr'skel!"

"Eyes EVERYWHERE, Linzi!" he said, grinning at me with that boyish, disarming grin that made my belly tremble with pleasure!

"That is why I will be OUTSIDE the citadel this afternoon, my lord!" I replied, grinning wickedly back at him.

I stretched my arms out wide as Kal spread his wings and took us into a long shallow dive, the gloriously warm air rushing over my naked body. I squeezed my bottom in long contractions on his magnificent cockshaft, his pubic mound pressing his gold cock ring against my almost painfully stretched little bumhole, his swollen glans deep inside me, as I rubbed my ass cheeks against his rock hard stomach, the strong leather harnesses we were both wearing keeping me safely slung beneath him as he flew us high over the Demon Realm. His hands cupped my breasts, my nipples stone hard as they slipped between his fingers, squeezing them softly as I squealed with delight, his thick cockstem throbbing inside me as the thick gold ring around the base of his shaft bounced deliciously against my tightly stretched anal ring as his wings began to beat again.

"I understand now why you wanted to wait until we were flying together to take my ass, Kal!" I cried out deliriously, so thrilled at the experience of being taken by my amazing Bat-demon lover in mid-air.

"These harnesses are excellent!" Kal replied, as he slipped his arms under my armpits, bending them at the elbow to lever my back closer to his bare chest. "I've never had my hands free like this before!"

I wriggled my bum cheeks faster against his lower abdomen as he continued to beat his wings rhythmically, feeling his amazingly thick cock arch and throb harder inside me as his cock ring rubbed so wonderfully smoothly against the entrance to my bottom. His right hand slid between my thighs, prompting me to spread my legs apart and wrap my calves around his, locking us together, as he pinched and pulled slowly on my nipples with his left. I moaned loudly, the Pleasure imp now in control, Kal doing whatever he wished with my body as he took us into another thrilling shallow dive.

The tip of his index finger palpated my pleasure button, then caressed and rubbed the little pearl, darts of pleasure travelling inwards to swell the sphere of pleasure growing in my belly, as my inner muscles squeezed and relaxed on his long thick cockshaft, both of us grunting with pleasure, me working my body hard to pleasure him and he making clear just how much was enjoying the pleasure my body gave him. Kal timed our groundward glide expertly, his cockshaft beginning to pump inside me as I screamed for joy as a strong orgasm swept through my belly and pussy, gasping as his wings flapped strongly again to lift us back into the clear sky.

We ate a small picnic beside a stream, naked except for our leather straps, Kal's wings partly folded behind him as he lay back against the stream bank. We shared the champagne, drinking from the neck of the bottle, as I slowly licked and kissed Kal's glorious bronze skinned cock, nuzzling the broad underside of his glans with my lips as he sighed deeply. I took a drink from the bottle, keeping the fizzing liquid in my mouth, then let it drip slowly onto the very tip of his swollen plum, the liquid gradually running down the length of his shaft onto his balls. I then sucked and licked his ballocks and cockstem clean, before sliding my lips down over the bell-shaped crown of his manhood and sucking in long slow pulses until his hips lifted involuntarily, the head sliding deeper into my mouth.

"I don't like using the word 'slave', Linzi," he said, "but the High Lord Tel'estar is truly fortunate to be your master!"

"It's a little more complicated than that, Kal." I replied, before flicking my tongue tip softly against the orifice in the tip of his glans, then taking the head back into my mouth and massaging his frenulum slowly with my tongue stud.

"You mean being a Pleasure imp?" Kal replied.

I let his cock slide from my lips with a sexy little gasp.

"Basically, yes." I replied. "My nature doesn't simply drive me to seek pleasure, I also have a deep need to give pleasure to others. That makes it easy for others to exploit me, to simply use me for gratification, which I do not want to happen!"

My mouth gloved his majestic cock all the way to the base, my lips squeezed against the gold ring, in one movement, making him gasp for me this time.

"So why have you chosen me to bestow pleasure upon?" Kal asked. "Not that I am complaining, believe me!" he continued as my head moved slowly up and down, his thick ridge of the corona of his glans rubbing against the inside of my throat on each stroke.

I let his long heavy cock slide from my mouth again and gripped the slippery shaft in my hand instead, pumping the thick cockstem slowly and rhythmically.

"I like you, Kal." I said very simply. "I have liked you from the moment I first met you, and I've grown to like you more and more as we've spent time together. And you have an absolutely magnificent cock!" I continued, grinning wickedly as I straddled him, guiding his glans inside my belly, groaning softly as my vaginal walls stretched tightly around the shaft, his plum almost painfully deep within me as I spread my thighs wider. I began to buckle the attachment straps of our harnesses together as I bounced slowly on his full rigid length. I rested my little hands on his broad chest, loving the sight of his muscular bronze body beneath me as I ground myself against the base of his cock, loving the delicious friction in my pussy. He gripped the free ends of the straps and pulled them tight, drawing me tightly against him as he then stood up, gripping my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist. He then folded my arms behind my back, securing them there using two straps attached to the back of my harness for the purpose. His wings began to flap strongly as he jumped lightly into the air, making me squeal delightedly as his cock began to move in my pussy in time with his powerful wingbeats.

Kal kept my body bound tightly to his throughout the afternoon as we soared together in the wonderfully clear sky of the Demon Realm. My squeals of excitement often mingled with my screams of delight as he took us into exhilarating dives, my pussy clamping tightly on his wonderful cock, followed by breathtaking climbs, his cockshaft pumping deep in my belly as his wings beat furiously, as I came for him over and over again. I wriggled wantonly against the silky feel of his muscular body as we flew, my leather restraints keeping me pressed against him. My nipples were almost painfully hard as I rubbed them against his skin, my sex lips stretched deliciously tight around the base of his amazing cock as I squeezed and relaxed my vaginal muscles on its glorious length and thickness, keeping him rock hard inside my belly as I licked his chest, biting and sucking on his nipples with my sharp little teeth, his deep groans of satisfaction like sweet music to my ears.

That evening, as we neared the citadel, I could clearly see Tr'skel standing on one of the battlements of the high keep, watching us approach.

"Now Kal, don't choke in his presence," I said, "just do exactly as I told you!"

"Of course, boss!" he replied, smiling at me.

We touched down lightly, Kal bearing me in his arms like a hero carrying a lady that he'd just rescued. I dropped to the flagstones and turned to him, extending my hand.

"My thanks, Kal, for a truly educational and entertaining afternoon." I said, as formally as I could. My Bat-demon lover kissed the back of my hand as if it were the only part of my body that his lips had ever touched.

"It was my pleasure and privilege, Lady Linzi, Consort of Tr'skel." he replied.

"I will see you in the morning, Kal." I said.

"Yes, my lady." he replied with a bow, before turning on his heel and departing.

I turned to Tr'skel, who was actually showing confusion at the little scene that had just been played out in front of him!

"Hello, my lord Tr'skel!" I said. "Kal'skel and I have had a wonderful little sightseeing tour, and a delicious picnic by a little stream."

"Really?" he answered, obviously doubting his own suspicions now!

"Oh yes!" I said excitedly. "We picked up a little keepsake at a small trader's stall during our travels, but then I thought that maybe you and the Lady Arya could find a use for it." I handed him the cloth sack containing the harnesses, as his eyes widened in even deeper confusion!

"Well, I had better freshen up before the evening meal, my lord." I said. "May I go?"

"Yes, yes, of course, Linzi." he replied, staring at the sack, dumbfounded. "I will see you later."

I turned and walked away as quickly as I could without arousing his suspicions, managing to turn a corner on him before he could open the bag.

His booming laugh echoed throughout the high keep for several minutes.

Dinner and discipline training with Felis came and went that evening. When we returned to our quarters the wall beside the fireplace was already open, so we made our way through and into the discipline chamber. Lara was waiting for us.

"Linzi, I would like you to meet a colleague of mine." Lara said, as an immense Boa Constrictor slid slowly into the chamber! "This is Slith'oph, and I think she may be able to help you develop your self control."

"I am delighted to finally meet you, Pleasure imp!" the huge snake hissed.

I looked over at Felis, who looked back concernedly!

"How would hope you assist me, Slith?" I asked tentatively.

"Slith is a Pain-demon, Linzi." Lara explained. "Her abilities are of great benefit in her profession."

"I have developed my ability to ease suffering to a very high degree, Linzi." Slith explained. "Not to say that I do not enjoy the reverse, with a willing partner, of course!" Her tongue flicked slowly as she spoke, while the lust-snake's tongue caressed the inside of my throat in a very similar manner!

"So, you wish for Slith to play with me, Miss?" I asked, as the serpent within me squeezed its coils ever so tightly and pleasurably within my pussy, its tail tapping at the inside of the little ring of muscle between my bottom cheeks!"

"She may be able to help you, Linzi." Lara replied. "There is a purpose to our highly enjoyable evenings together, but your body has learned to thwart the methods I had hoped would achieve it! If you still wish to strengthen your self-control, I remain willing to assist you in any way I can."

I gasped softly as the lust-snake continued to writhe within me, my lust deepening as my willpower failed me.

"If you believe it might help me, Miss..." I said.

"NO!" Felis shouted. "Linzi, do NOT agree to this, please!" She gripped me by my upper arms, looking into my eyes.

"It's fine, Felis," I said, "I trust that Miss has my best interests at heart."

Felis looked at Lara with suspicion, then released me.

"I warn you, Lady Lara," Felis then said, "if my friend is harmed, the High Lord Tel'estar shall hear of it!"

"Slith and I are Healers, Felis'bel." Lara replied, "We do not harm those in our care, have no fear of that!"

I lay on a large leather cushion, my arms folded behind my back and securely bound together with silk cord, which had also been wound around my ribcage several times under my breasts. My ankles were wide apart, more silk cord binding them, the cord from the left passing through a rigid hollow tube and then tied to the right to keep my thighs spread open for Slith'oph's attentions. Her body was coiled twice around my waist, trapping me within her grasp, as the tip of her tail pushed slowly into my bottom, making me pant and wriggle as my sphincter stretched tightly around it. Her tongue flicked hard at my nipples, caressing them roughly as I moaned with need for her now, her tail tip deep in my bottom, moving within me with a deeply pleasurable circular motion.

A leathery tendril, thicker than any I had previously experienced, now slid along and between the lips of my little sexpot, spreading them apart around it before moving slowly back and forwards. My hips lifted, my bottom rising from the leather cushion as the tendril doubled over and slowly pushed into my vagina. I squealed with delight, the muscles of my tight little love funnel pulsing as the Snake-demon's leather appendage twisted upon itself to form a helical spring shape which began to slowly expand and contract within me as Slith tightened and relaxed it, the living spring now pumping like a muscle in my tight little pussy. Her tongue now flicked lightly upon my lips, caressing them, making the tip of my own tongue slide from my mouth.

"Remember, little Pleasure imp," Slith'oph said, hissing excitedly, "when I feel your body tighten around me, I will replace your pleasure with pain!"

"Yes, Miss Slith!" I replied, the blood rushing so strongly in my ears as my heart hammered that I barely heard her!

The movements of her body within mine were accompanied by strong pulses of pleasure, the same sensations generated by the pleasure stone devices that Demons of her classification help to make. My back and stomach muscles also throbbed with pleasure as her coils gently squeezed around my waist, her body generating the same feelings her coiled tendril inside me. My lips and nipples tingled with delight as her tongue stroked them, my moans taking on a note of urgency as the serpent within me began to slowly squeeze my vaginal walls on the tendril spring that rubbed and caressed them...

I screamed in absolute agony as my stretched little bumhole and pussy lips suddenly felt like the white hot flame of a blowtorch had been passed over them! My back arched hard, but I felt Slith's coils cushion and gently restrain my spine to prevent me from injuring myself. I also clearly heard a very angry Leopard-girl growl from Lara's chambers, to where she and Felis had discretely moved to give Slith'oph and myself some privacy!

"Are you all right, Linzi?" Slith asked with genuine concern. "The pain has to be sufficient to act as a deterrent, but I sense that the level I used..."

"Hurts WAY too much!" I gasped, finishing her sentence for her!

I relaxed into her coiled grasp as her wonderful tongue began to stimulate my lips and nipples with deliciously sweet sensations again. I was already sighing and wriggling as her helically wound tendril began to slowly expand and contract within my vagina, her tail rubbing against it from within my bottom as it pumped thrilling pulses of pleasure into my belly. My hips began to rise and fall as the pleasure grew, my moans of delight deepening, becoming more prolonged. I resisted my body's urge to squeeze myself against the pleasure that was slowly intensifying the longer I held back, until at last I bore down on Slith's throbbing, pumping tendril, squealing with joy as the sphere of pleasure within me swelled almost to the bursting point, my orgasm so close...

The sensations of pleasure were immediately replaced this time with a series of pulsing electric shocks, making me gasp as my body bucked and jolted in Slith'oph's restraining coils. My muscles squeezed against the pain, my body savouring it, yielding to it, my pleasure continuing to build as the sweet darts of agony radiated through the muscles of my pussy and bottom, my belly drum tight as I clamped down on the delicious torment, screaming with joy as I began to come, my belly convulsing as my back arched hard, my thighs jerking, as Slith'oph's body tightened around mine. I opened my eyes, sighing softly, as my orgasm ebbed. Slith'oph's face was above mine, watching me with interest.

"It is some time since I last intentionally caused any demon pain, Pleasure imp," she said, "but even my mate Saur'ex would have been screaming for me to stop at the intensity of pain that you have just transmuted into pleasure!"

"Saur'ex is your MATE?" I asked, completely shocked!

"Yes." she replied. "He has deep affection for you, as I am sure you know."

"But he's a complete sybarite!" I protested. "Are you telling me that he likes pain too?"