The Triskele Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my hair braid gripped in strong fingers, then Virtus's cock slid from my mouth as he drew my head back. He had already repositioned Gyn in the same way, her braid held near to the back of her head in his other hand. We looked into each other's eyes as our master pushed our lips against either side of the warm slippery flesh of his throbbing cockshaft; we kissed the steel hard cockflesh softly, then began to lick, resulting in the release of our hair braids so our tongues could slide slowly up and down the merchant-lord's long thick erection in opposing directions. I gripped the loose skin at his frenulum gently in my teeth, wriggling my head slowly as Gyn sucked strongly at the join of the merchant-lord's cockshaft and ball sac, Virtus grunting and sighing with satisfaction as the shaft of his manhood arched even more strongly. I then caressed the warm spongy flesh of our owner's delicious cockplum with the little platinum ball fixed in my tongue until his hips lifted in response.

I sat back on my heels as Gyn now ran her tongue tip slowly from between the merchant-lord's balls to the little orifice in his bulbous glans, flicking my tongue in a beckoning motion as I looked into his eyes while my 'twin' sipped the clear fluid welling up in the opening in Virtus's cockplum. However, our owner stood up and moved to the back of the carriage, leaving us on our knees in front of the leather covered trunk. We now watched as Virtus took his shield off the wooden case, placing it on the floor before opening the lid of the box. He took out a heavy cylindrical metal bar with thick leather cuffs attached to the metal rings welded onto each end. The bar had holes drilled through it, evenly spaced. A pair of slightly narrower cuffs hung from clips passing through two of the drilled holes. He retrieved a second binding device of the same design from the wooden packing case before returning to where we waited, dropping both onto the top of the leather covered trunk before speaking to us.

"These binders are available in any pleasure alcove." the merchant-lord explained, smiling slyly. "You will both become very familiar with them, so it would be negligent of me not to introduce you to their use!"

I was already more than familiar with what is probably my favourite form of restraint, but as I lay on my back on the leather trunk as Virtus secured me in the cuffs of one of the binders, my knees sharply bent so my vulva was completely exposed and accessible, my wrists bound and clipped to the bar between my ankles, I could see that Gyn was aghast at the idea of being rendered so completely helpless. I held her shocked, wide-eyed gaze and smiled at her reassuringly until our owner gripped my shoulders and slid me to the far end of the trunk top before placing Gyn on the leather covered surface beside me, but facing in the opposite direction so I could watch as my beloved's ankles and wrists were secured in the same way as mine now were. 'Jinzi' wriggled in her restraints, pushing and pulling on her wrist and ankle cuffs, a note of fear in her soft whine as she struggled in vain to free herself. She then looked up at our owner, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Please, Master..." 'Jinzi' entreated, "I do not want to be bound like this!" She then squealed in pain as the thin leather thongs of a flogger were applied to her unprotected pussy. Her feet kicked uselessly as her bottom jerked, tears in her eyes as Virtus punished her with a succession of sharp, stinging strokes.

"A collared slut refers to itself as 'the she-slave'!" the merchant-lord said. "And a she-slave NEVER defies a master's will, do you understand, collared slut?"

"Yes Master, the collared slut understands!" she replied, then screamed and kicked as her already reddened sexual mound received an ever harder stroke from the flogging whip!

"What does a collared slut call itself?" our master asked, as he raised his whip again.

"The she-slave, Master!" Gyn answered, sobbing. Mollified, Virtus now spoke to her more softly, stroking her calf lightly.

"I do not consider myself to be cruel, little Jinzi. I punish slaves for defiance or disrespect, not my own amusement." he said. "You are not as lewd as your sister, I know that, but you are a wanton little slut nonetheless. Your performance last night proved beyond doubt that you belong in a collar. You are now a she-slave, an animal, my property. Tomorrow you and your sister will be sold and become the property of a new master. Accept this, for if you do not your life will be both unpleasant and painful!"

"Please, Jinzi." I added, looking over at her. "Listen to Master!" She nodded, eyes closed, biting her lower lip.

"Now that we all understand our place," our owner said, as he tossed the whip onto the furs, "where were we?"

My tongue stud grazed lightly against the upper surface of Virtus's wonderfully long thick cock as the corona of his cockhead rubbed delightfully against the soft lining of my throat, the merchant-lord's ballocks pressing against my nose as my lips strained tightly around the base of his shaft, our owner groaning with pleasure each time my throat constricted around his juicy cockplum. He used my mouth slowly, prolonging his enjoyment, my head fully over the trunk edge, my neck distending as the arching of his cockstem made his glans press against the inside of my throat. He occasionally gripped my breasts firmly and leaned forwards, anchoring my upper body in place as his shaft pistoned the crown of his cock deeper into my gullet in a succession of powerful, deep strokes, his heavy balls bouncing softly against my nose before he resumed his enjoyment of my lips slowly gloving his erection all the way to the root of his manhood, as spittle trickled from the corners of my mouth. 'Jinzi' meanwhile shifted uneasily in her bonds, her knee rubbing against my upper arm now and then.

The merchant-lord's cockshaft now slid from my mouth, with a slurping gasp from me, just as his glans began to throb in my throat. I twisted my head to my right, saliva now streaming from my lips as Virtus moved in front of Gyn. She gasped and moaned as her inner labia slowly stretched around the broad crown of our owner's cock, the merchant-lord entering her slowly, letting her savour the sensation of her pleasure sheath being opened out by his very impressive cock, the pace of insertion guided by her urging grunts and gasps of pleasure, her groans of delight making it clear how much she wanted to feel his cockhead deep inside her little belly. He now rested his hands on the leather surface on either side of her hips, his heavily muscled upper arms pushing against the bar between her ankles, forcing her knees wider apart as her pleasure sheath clasped his shaft tightly, her gasps transmuted into joyous panting as she took our owner's steel hard erection to the balls. She looked into his eyes as he began to take her pussy slowly, his cockplum gripped in her sex lips at the end of each long stroke before his glistening shaft drove his big fleshy plum back inside her, the sensation of being completely unable to prevent his cock plunging into her vagina now arousing rather than appalling her; I could clearly see her pulling her wrists back against her bonds to open her thighs even wider as the merchant-lord began to thrust harder and faster.

"Such a smooth, tight, welcoming little scabbard you have, she-slave!" Virtus said, as he began to ramrod his cock in and out of 'Jinzi's' belly, his arms bent now as he leaned over her.

"You honour the she-slave by filling her little scabbard with your magnificent cock, Master!" the little she-slave replied, between her gasps and squeals of delight.

"Spoken like a true tavern wench!" the merchant-lord replied, grinning triumphantly.

I watched as Gyn now threw her head back, eyes closed, an expression of pure ecstasy on her face as our owner's ball sac slapped against her cute little bumhole with his every deep, slamming thrust, confused as to how her earlier resistance had so quickly vanished to be replaced with obvious enjoyment as Virtus fucked her to a prolonged orgasm, her soft cries of joy becoming a long scream of release as her thighs and belly trembled, the merchant-lord's erection fully sheathed within her. He held her gaze for a long moment, smiling at her indulgently, before he finally slid his still rigid cock from her pussy, the shaft slick and shining with her body's juices. He then moved to the far end of the trunk as Gyn watched his bobbing erection, licking her lips as he knelt on top of the trunk next to her before extending her tongue to meet Virtus's cock as he pressed his cockstem across her open mouth for her to lick and suck, her moans of satisfaction mingling with soft slurping sounds as our owner stroked her hair gently.

"I believe that Jinzi is fully broken in now." the merchant-lord said, grinning at me as the sounds of Gyn's lips and tongue cleaning his cock continued uninterrupted. I smiled back at him, then flicked my tongue in a practiced movement, indicating my own desire to taste his glorious manhood again.

So 'Jinzi' now moaned with frustration now as Virtus's cockshaft slipped from her lips as our owner dismounted from the trunk and moved back to where my open, willing and eager mouth waited. The merchant-lord was obviously ready to come, as his fingers squeezed hard on my breasts as he pressed me down strongly against the leather surface of the top of the trunk, his cockplum plunging deep into my throat as my mouth strained wide around the thickness of his shaft. He thrust steadily, the crown of his cock sliding up and down in my throat faster and faster as I snorted through my nostrils, the delicious feeling of the thick flange-like ridge on the back part of his glans rubbing against the delicate lining of my throat deepening my arousal. I strained against my cuffs with my wrists and ankles to deepen my feelings of being completely in his control, my stomach muscles tightening as spasms of pleasure rippled through the walls of my vagina, tightening my lips around the thickness of his cockstem as I felt it begin to throb, swallowing on his cockplum to bring him on, the thick skin of his ballocks warm against my nose as his glans now moved in the soft grip of my throat, the merchant-lord's thrusts short and strong as his thick come pumped in long spurts down my gullet.

Virtus now released us from our binders, grasping us both by our hips and turning us both face down on the top of the trunk, side by side. Gripping our wrists, he crossed our arms behind our backs. We looked at each other, then each of us gasped, first Gyn and then me, as the joins of our buttocks and upper thighs were sharply spanked to urge each of us up onto our toes. Our bottoms presented, our breasts pressed to the rough leather surface beneath us as we arched our backs, we waited in trepidation for what our soon-to-be former owner had planned for us next. A long quivering cry burst from my lips as the three dozen thongs of a full-size flogging whip seared across my bum cheeks, my hips bucking, my belly pressing against the top of the trunk, the edge of the lid rubbing pleasurably against my mound. I braced for the next stroke, but it was Gyn who now squealed and gasped as I heard the delicious sound of leather cracking on taut flesh again, her thighs slamming against the side of the leather covered box as her bottom was whipped. As she looked at me again, her eyes brimming with tears, I suddenly wondered if her ass had ever been flogged before.

I squealed myself now at the sweet sting of thin hide strips, laid full across my bum, my ass tightening as my vulva bumped delightfully against the leather ridge beneath my hips again. The merchant-lord was playing with us, not punishing us, I knew, so I looked over my shoulder at him and grinned slyly before wiggling my bottom to invite another stroke. He smiled back, but the flogger now lashed sharply across 'Jinzi's' lovely ass cheeks, making her grunt sexily as her butt cheeks tightened in response to the stroke, then moan softly as the initial pain subsided into glowing stripes of warm pleasure across the curves of her arse. We each received three more playful, deeply pleasurable strokes, both of us moaning softly at the divine heat of flogging, before the leather thongs snapped against the curves of my butt cheeks so hard that I screamed in pained delight, my back arching hard as my pussy rammed against the top of the trunk, sighing contentedly as I then heard Gyn cry out as an equally strong stroke, expertly applied, made a sound like the crack of a pistol shot as the slender leather filaments struck her upturned bum. The whip cast aside, Virtus's fingertips now stroked our burning bottoms lightly for a long moment before he spoke.

"Those lovely asses will feel leather across them a great deal. Now, to the furs, both of you." our owner commanded. "I want to feel your ass gripping my cock again, Linzi, while Jinzi's tongue laps at my balls!"

The red sun of this alternate demon realm was rising before Lord Virtus finally left the warmth of his sleeping furs and descended the wooden steps to his tent. Gyn and I snuggled together, but we only enjoyed the bliss and comfort of each other's embrace for a brief moment before the merchant-lord appeared at the top of the steps again!

"When a master leaves the pleasure alcove, it means that he is finished with the she-slaves!" he snapped at us. "Consider that the end of your instruction, little sluts."

We needed no further direction. I led the way from the tent as we crawled towards the entrance on all fours, Virtus now ignoring us as he dressed. We knelt side by side before Lar, who was waiting for us outside. He drew Gyn to him and undid the clasp of her belly chain, then beckoned me nearer to him. As he took the chain from around my waist, Lar's fingers gently stroked the whip marks on the upcurve of my belly. He then lifted my collar and inspected the livid mark on my throat that the iron band had made.

"Lord Virtus treated you harshly." he said, a distinct tone of anger in his voice!

I dared to place my hand lightly on his thickly muscled forearm, not only surprised but touched at this obvious concern for my welfare. He looked down at me and smiled, then settled the collar back in place around my neck.

"The she-slaves enjoyed their service to Lord Virtus last night, Master." I said quietly, 'Jinzi' nodding in agreement. "Our owner used the she-slaves well, not harshly, to accustom us to our lives as tavern wenches. Besides, it was Jinzi who did the whipping! She has a VERY wicked streak, despite her shyness..."

"That I can easily believe!" Lar replied, grinning widely as he stroked my Gyn-twin's cheek. "Very well, little imp-twins. You will find your morning meal over at the slave cart, and the bucket is already filled for you. Feed yourselves and wash as quickly as you can, I want to get going as soon as possible!"

Once again, I selected some fruit for myself and let Gyn have the rest of our breakfast. I drank as much water as I could manage to see if that would fill my stomach, but almost instantly regretted this experiment when I had to crawl in under the slave cart to squat and pee unobserved by the drivers, who were busy packing up the camp and preparing for the last leg of the journey to Triskellon in any case. I rejoined Gyn as she was dipping the washcloths into the lukewarm water of the bucket, then stood before her as we began to wash each other.

"I wish I hadn't let you talk me into this, baby!" Gyn whispered to me in English as she sponged the marks of the collar on my neck. "We should have taken our chances on foot."

"We haven't seen so much as a lepta on the trail, baby," I replied, "and every dwelling we've passed has been a ruin! Lar was right, we ARE crossing a wasteland. Letting him collar us was our only option."

"I understand how you've adapted to the fix we're in so easily, baby." Gyn said quietly. "But in all the centuries I've lived I have NEVER given myself into the control of any male, not even Tor. I only obey the High estar, my own brother, when I agree with him, as you well know. Now I'm collared, caged, restrained, forced to obey any male's command. Worse still, we're about to become whores in some kind of brothel!"

"My nature may be helping me with our situation, Gyn," I replied, "but I don't like being treated like livestock any more than you do. I'm Tel's slave by choice, not coercion, because I FEEL his ownership of me. Not just in my belly, but deep, deep in my heart. We belong together."

"I understand, baby. As does Tel, you can be absolutely certain of that." she said. "You are HIS slave, no one else's, and he could NEVER be anyone else's Master. Even as his slave, you can call him YOUR master, and only yours. But you must understand that I simply can't accept being owned!"

"Then don't." I said. "Treat it like we're actually on vacation, a wild, role-playing adventure holiday! We can be tavern wenches for a while, if that's how we survive until it's time to go home."

"You call THIS a vacation?" Gyn hissed at me. "A dozen He-demons fucking you as a test? After what we were forced to do together last night?"

"Are you really denying that we were planning to have lots of sex while we were away?" I replied, grinning wickedly. "I'm sort of surprised we've never thought of being kinky twins before!"

At this she laughed loudly. Too loudly, since Lar suddenly appeared on the far side of the encampment, striding purposefully towards us. I took her and squeezed it tightly.

"We WILL get back home, baby, I'm certain of it." I said. "We should just relax and play along until our opportunity presents itself. Kicking against our situation is not how to play this!"

7. Sale.

The land we passed through on the last leg of our journey became progressively greener until we could see tilled fields with crops sown in them on either side of the road. The intergrown avenue of trees that lined the route as it ran to the last rise before Triskellon in our dimension had long since been reduced to crudely cut stumps, presumably for firewood. The caravan at last crested the rise and neared the gates of what we knew as the Citadel of Discipline in the early afternoon. The huge stone pinnacles known as 'dragon's teeth', intended to prevent siege engines from being moved against the outer walls, that surrounded Tr'skel's fortress city in our own reality had quite obviously never been installed here; the walls themselves had been breached by bombardment and then repaired in many places. Looking up at the citadel gates as we passed through, I noticed that the huge stone Triskele also bore the scars of war. The inner side of the walls had never been reinforced in the way the defences of the citadel we knew had been at the time of the Great Cataclysm. Far less of the stone-built emplacements for bombardment weapons that had stood empty for centuries in our own dimension were present in this version of the citadel, although the ballistae and catapults that were sited in them looked to be well maintained, with supplies of rocks or huge metal pointed shafts stored near each weapons pit. Triskellon itself was a far busier place than Tr'skel's fortified enclave, however. The number of demons moving through the streets, going about their domestic business, as well as the huge assortment of trading stalls and open fronted buildings in use as shops, made it clear that Triskellon was an important city in this region. Small contingents of kelar guards patrolled the streets, some commanded by bel warriors, followed at a discreet distance by admiring younglings of various classifications.

"Tel told me that Tr'skel's citadel is impregnable." I said to Gyn. "But this one seems to have changed hands more than once!"