The Troll: Story of Emma Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman in a small village encounters a troll.
4.2k words
4.06
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolfed
Wolfed
2 Followers

Emma Had a simple life in the village. They were at the edge of the kingdom so they didn't get much traffic from merchants, or nobles, or anything like that. They did have the occational bandit group try their hand out here, but the people are usually so poor that they move on once the built up their confedence. Today began like all the others, birds chirping, the sound of villagers going about their business, the snot of the occasional horse. Emma put on a light but durable dress and some sturdy boots in case Master Herbert needed her to gather more herbs today.

Emma was a very pretty girl, tall and lithe, she had short hair that was blonde and curly.

Master Herbert was a bit old and a bit pudgy. He wore his hair down to his shoulders and he had a well trimmed beard.

Emma Knocked on Master Herberts door and let herself in "Morning, Master, do you need anything from me today?"

"Emma! Good morning to you, I will need you to gather some herbs. Here is a list of the ones I will need." He said handing her a sheet of paper

"I'll get right on that, I'll stop by later to check back in."

"Alright, be safe my dear."

"Thank you."

She left his house and made her way to the woods, but as she left the village she heard a strange bird tweet. Turning to look she sees a familiar brown head sticking out from behind a barrel of hay.

"Jack, what are you doing?" She whispers

"waiting for you."

"Jack, you have work to do, go to it."

"but I want you!"

"when don't you want me?"

"never."

"well, go do your job, I have a lot of herbs to gather."

Jack looks dejected but he obeys.

"good boy"

After a long day gathering the herbs she needs, and a few other things. Emma, convered in a sheen of sweat covering her, she heads back to the village. As she rounds a corner coming up to the river she hears voices up ahead. Pearing around a bush she sees four men in the bridge and it looks like they already have a victim. Emma realizes that when they are done they'll have to come back this way, and theres no good hiding spots as the forest thins out here. So she decides to hide in the river, preferable under the bridge as they are not look in her direction right now and they could just as easily see her in the river bed.

She slides down the muddy side and treads the river edge quietly until she's under the bridge. She crouches under the bridge, trying not to make too much noise. She can hear the men talking above her.

"This was a pretty good haul, wasn't it boys?" The leader asked.

"Yeah, but it could be better if we got that girl there."

"You idiot! She's just a little girl, not even a woman. We wouldn't even be able to have fun with her. Just grab the goods and let's go."

"Alright, alright. Let's get out of here before anyone else comes."

The men leave and Emma waits a bit longer to make sure they don't come back.

While Emma waits a while to be sure they won't be coming back, the cool mud and water bubbling by mixed with her exertion earlier and the fatigue of the adrenaline wearing off, she dozes off.

She Dreams of being chased but then she's recued by Jack, his stong arms holding her and her pursuers vanish. She can smell his musk from having worked all day in the stables.

"Jack..."

"Emma...I love you"

"Jack!"

His hands begin to explore her body, her mouth meets his, and the feeling of his tongue entering her mouth is intoxicating. She moans into his mouth, his hands move up her shirt, groping her tits. One hand moves down her back and he grabs her ass, pulling her close to him. Emma gasps as he pulls her closer and feels his erection through his pants. She grinds her hips into him, feeling him throb beneath her.

"I want you, Jack."

He takes her hand and leads her down the river to a secluded spot, then he begins to undress her. He starts by removing her dress, his hands caressing her skin. His fingers trail along her body, causing goosebumps to rise. He kisses her neck, moving his lips lower to her chest. He begins to kiss and suck her breasts.

"Ah, Jack..."

"I want you, Emma."

His hand moves down her stomach and rests on her thigh.

"Do you want me, Jack?"

"Yes, I do."

She guides his hand up her skirt, his fingers brushing against her panties.

"Touch me, Jack."

He slips his fingers into her panties, his thumb brushing against her clit. Emma moans, her back arching.

"Ahh, Jack!"

His fingers probe her folds, his thumb rubbing circles on her clit.

"Jack!"

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, yes!

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

His fingers curl inside her, pressing against her g-spot.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Jack!

A strange grunt starles Emma awake. She blinks and looks around. The sun is low in the sky. Emma realizes she dozed off.

"Hello?" She calls.

Another strange grunt, like an animal snorting. She turns her head and sees the troll. It's staring at her, it's eyes shining in the low light. He is sitting across the river at her staring, it is then that Emma realizes she was giving the troll a show. In a panic she quickly covers herself up.

The troll looking a little disappointed removes his hand from his large member. Emma looks at the troll confused, not sure what's going on.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't realize anyone was watching me. I'm a bit embarrassed." She says

The troll makes a noise, almost a grunt and Emma thinks for a second she understands what it means.

"Were you watching me because you thought I was pretty?"

The troll nods, grunts, and Emma can't help but blush a little.

"Well, thank you. I guess you have a thing for humans, huh? Or do you just have a thing for me?"

The troll gets a sheepish grin on his face, his eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

"Well, I guess we can have a little fun, right?" She says as she lifts up her dress.

The troll makes another noise, his eyes widening as he watches Emma lift up her dress.

"You're a bit of an exhibitionist, aren't you? Well, I think we can have some fun, but only if you agree to be a good boy. If you can't behave yourself, I'll stop and leave."

The troll nods and grunts, his eyes locked on her exposed pussy.

"You promise?"

The troll nods and grunts again, his eyes never leaving her.

"Alright, let's have some fun, but only if you agree to my conditions."

The troll nods and grunts again, his eyes never leaving her exposed pussy.

She starts rubbing herself, her finger slowly running across her folds.

The troll Starts to masterbate as well. They masterbate together for a while, her mind racing at what shes doing, her eyes never leaving his massive cock.

"You know what, nothing beat skin to skin contact" She says tossing her dress to the side and crossing the river.

"I've never done anything like this, I mean with a troll. Have you with a human girl?"

He grunts something she thinks mean no as his large hands start gently caressing her naked body. She presses his cock against her body and wrapping her hands around it starts moving up and down.

The troll grunts as her soft hands rub his large cock.

"Does it feel good?"

The troll grunts, his eyes half closed as Emma continues to rub his cock.

"Good, I've never done anything like this, not even with a human. I guess it's time for you to show me how trolls fuck."

The troll nods and grunts, his hands moving to her legs. He lifts her up, placing her on a rock. She lays back, her legs spread wide.

The troll grunts, his huge cock pressed against her pussy.

"Oh god, you're so big."

The troll grunts, thrusting his hips forward. His cock sliding deep inside her, stretching her.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhh, oh, God, ah!"

The troll grunts, his pace steady.

Emma moans, her head thrown back as the troll fucks her.

"God, yes! Harder, fuck me harder!"

The troll grunts, picking up his pace. His huge cock slamming into her, her back arched as he drives himself deep into her.

"Oh, yes! God, yes! Fuck me!"

The troll grunts, his hips smacking against her. His thick cock driving deep inside her, his huge balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

The troll grunts, his breathing coming faster. He grips her hips, pulling her closer.

"Fuck, yes!"

The troll grunts, thrusting deeply into her.

"Oh, God, yes!"

The troll grunts, his rhythm faltering as he gets close to cumming.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, oh, God, yes!"

The troll grunts one final time, thrusting deeply into her. Cumming in her pussy, filling her with his seed.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!"

The troll pulls his cock out, a river of his seed spilling out of her.

"Oh, God! That was amazing." She says to him.

The troll grunts, giving her a sheepish grin.

"I've never been with a man who made me cum like that. That was incredible.

The troll grunts, patting her leg.

"Thank you, that was fun. You're a good boy."

The troll smiles and gives her a gentle hug, careful not to hurt her.

"I hope we can do this again. I'm sure you'll have some fun stories for your friends.

The troll grunts and nods, smiling at her.

"Thank you. Well, I guess I better be getting back."

The troll pouts and nods, looking sad.

"Don't worry, I'll come back and visit."

The troll perks up and smiles at her.

"Yeah, that's the spirit. Okay, I really have to go."

Emma puts her dress back on and starts walking home.

"You're not a bad guy, you're a good boy.

The troll smiles and gives her a wave as she walks away.

"Bye."

She leaves and heads back to her village, a smile on her face.

"Wow, that was intense. I've never been with a guy who could make me cum like that."

Emma goes to sleep thinking about her day, and wondering what the troll will think about it.

She awakes suddenly, and it's morning. Emma gets up and feels a pains between her legs. Almost as if she was stretched past her limits. She sat for a minute wondering why it didn't hurt so much yesterday. Emma knew she need to do something about this. She knew the people of the village don't like trolls, or any beast of creature of myth really. And none of them would know what to do about this. But there was one person who might know something.

Emma left the village and went into the woods, searching for a hut in the middle of a clearing.

"Hello?" Emma said. "Is anybody there?"

"Come in, dear."

As she enters she sees a beautiful young woman.

"Are you the witch?" Emma asked.

"Indeed I am, but please call me Cassandra."

"Cassandra. That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you, Emma. You seem troubled. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I, um, I met a troll and, well, he stretched me past my limits and now it's hurting. Is there anything you can do to fix me?"

"Hmm, I see. Well, let me see what I can do."

The witch cast a spell, and Emma felt the pain go away.

"Thanks, that's much better."

"It'll happen again." Cassandra said

"What?!"

"Trolls are too big for human women dear, the reason you didn't feel pain yesterday was because trolls have just a little bit of magic."

"Oh, okay, but what can I do? I really enjoyed it."

"There is a potion I can give you, it'll help you accommodate him. But there is a price for my services."

"I, uh, I can't afford much."

"I don't need money dear." Cassandra says with a lustful look in her eyes.

"What, uh, what is it that you want?"

"Oh, just a kiss, and maybe a little more."

Emma thinks for a moment, she knows the people of her village wouldn't approve, but she really wants to see the troll again.

"Okay, but only a kiss."

"We'll see." Cassandra says, taking Emma by the hand and leading her upstairs.

Emma's heart races as the witch leads her to a bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed, dear."

Emma does as she's told.

"Now, I'm going to kiss you, and you're going to kiss me back. Then we're going to have sex."

Emma nods.

Cassandra climbs onto the bed, and leans in, kissing Emma passionately.

Emma feels her body respond to the witch's touch, and she kisses her back, her hands exploring the witch's body.

Cassandra moans into Emma's mouth, and Emma feels her body respond, her pussy becoming wet.

Emma pulls back, her cheeks flushed.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"It's just, I've never kissed a woman before."

"Oh, my sweet Emma, it's not much different than kissing a man. Except we're both women, and we can take our time."

Cassandra leans in and kisses Emma again, her tongue sliding into the blonde's mouth.

Emma moans into the kiss, her body responding.

Cassandra's hand moves between Emma's legs, rubbing her through her panties.

"Oh, god." Emma moans.

"Do you like that, dear?"

"Yes, please, keep going."

Cassandra slips her fingers inside Emma's panties, finding her clit.

"Ah!"

"You're so wet, dear."

"Please, Cassandra, please, make me cum."

"Of course, my sweet."

Cassandra fingers Emma's clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Emma."

Emma cums hard, her pussy convulsing around Cassandra's fingers.

"Ahhh!"

"Good girl."

Emma pants, catching her breath.

"That was incredible."

"Yes, it was, but now it's my turn."

Cassandra lies back, spreading her legs.

"Make me cum, Emma."

Emma positions herself between the witch's legs, her tongue finding Cassandra's clit.

"Oh, yes, Emma, just like that."

Emma licks and sucks the witch's clit, her tongue exploring her folds.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum."

Cassandra cums hard, her pussy spasming.

"Oh, god!"

Emma laps up her juices, savoring the taste.

"You're quite the lover, Emma."

"Now, about that potion."

"Oh, right."

Cassandra goes to a cupboard and takes out a vial of red liquid.

"Drink this, it'll help you stretch enough for the troll."

Emma takes the vial and drinks it, the liquid is sweet and delicious.

"Oh, my."

"How does it taste?"

"Amazing."

"Good, now lie back and relax."

Emma does as she's told, and Cassandra kneels between her legs.

"Of course, dear. Now, let's see if the potion is working."

Cassandra spreads Emma's legs and runs her fingers over her pussy.

"Oh, god, that feels good."

"Of course, my sweet. Now, let's see how many fingers you can take."

Cassandra slips another finger inside Emma, her thumb rubbing her clit.

"Oh, fuck."

Cassandra slips another finger in Emma.

"You're welcome, my sweet. Now, let's see how much you can take."

Cassandra pushes her whole fist into Emma.

"Oh, god, that feels so good."

"Mmm, you like that, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah, please, fuck me with your hand."

"As you wish, my sweet."

Cassandra pumps her hand in and out of Emma, making her cum.

"Oh, fuck, that was amazing."

"Mmm, yes, it was."

Cassandra lays next to Emma, caressing her face.

"I want you to know, you can come here anytime. We can have lots of fun together."

"Really?"

"It was my pleasure."

Emma heads back home, feeling like she's on cloud nine.

As Emma leaves, Cassandra thinks, 'Oh, that was so easy, and what a delicious prize.'

Emma makes her way back home, feeling happier than she's ever felt before.

"Hi, Emma. How was your day?" Master Herbert asks.

"It was amazing."

"Did you find all the herbs I needed?"

"Yep."

"That's great. Why don't you head off and have some fun."

"Thanks, Master Herbert. I will."

Emma heads off, a spring in her step.

Emma goes back into the woods, looking for the troll.

"Hey, Troll. I'm back."

The troll looks up, a smile on his face.

"Hey, Troll. I'm back."

"I got some great news, I found a potion that'll help me fit you. So, you can have me again."

The troll smiles and gives her a bear hug.

"Hey, watch it, you're crushing me."

The troll lets go and sheds a tear.

"Don't cry, it's okay. We can have more fun now. But first, let's go somewhere private."

Emma takes the troll's hand and leads him into the woods.

"You know, you're pretty smart for a troll. Do you have a name?" Emma asks the troll.

"Rog." The troll grunts out.

"Ok, I'll call you Rog"

Emma leads the troll into the forest, and to a secluded spot.

"Okay, Rog. Now, I need you to put your cock inside me. But I want you to take it slow, and be gentle."

The troll nods, his cock standing erect.

"Good boy."

Emma lays down, and spreads her legs, exposing her pussy.

"Come on, Rog. Fuck me."

The troll lines his cock up with Emma's pussy, and slowly slides inside.

"Oh, God, that's good."

The troll begins thrusting in and out, his huge cock stretching Emma's pussy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me."

The troll speeds up, his cock pounding into Emma.

The troll pounds into her, his thick cock filling her pussy.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum."

The troll pounds her pussy, his thick cock hitting her g-spot.

"God, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

The troll fucks her hard, his cock pounding her.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

The troll thrusts his thick cock into her, his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh, fucking yes, yes, oh fuck!"

The troll cums, his thick seed filling her pussy.

"Oh, god, thank you."

The troll pulls his cock out, his cum leaking from Emma's pussy.

"That was amazing."

They sit in the cool shade Emma on rogs lap.

"I wish you could talk, not that you need to but I'd like to know more about you, where you came from, what you've seen. Maybe Cassandra could help with that." Emma says.

Rog's hand moves down and slips a finger between her legs.

"Oh, are you ready for round two."

Rog bends down to kiss Emma as her hands begin to stroke his slowly growing erection.

As Rogs finger enters her, Emma start moving her hips

Emma's hand move up and down the trolls rapidly growing erection.

Rog picks Emma up, her legs wrapping around his waist.

Emma's lips trail along his neck, and down his chest.

Emma takes a deep breath, and kisses the troll, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

Rog kisses her back, his tongue dancing with hers.

"I love you, Rog."

Rog grunts and squeezes her ass.

"Fuck, that feels so good."

Rog carries Emma over to a bed of leaves, and gently lays her down.

Emma looks up at him, her eyes filled with lust.

"Take me, Rog."

Rog climbs on top of her, his huge cock pressing against her entrance.

"Yes, take me."

Rog pushes his cock into her, stretching her tight pussy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, Rog."

Rog starts thrusting in and out, his cock filling her.

"Now, Rog. Cum inside me."

Rog fucks her harder, his cock slamming into her.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me!"

Rog slams into her, his cock driving into her, her pussy stretched.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Emma cums, her pussy convulsing.

"Oh, fucking fuck!"

Rog cums, his seed filling her pussy.

"Oh, god, I love you, Rog."

Rog leans down and kisses her. He pulls his cock out, his cum dripping from her pussy.

"That was amazing."

A rustling startles Emma, Rog looks around defensivly. A wild hare lifts its head to stare at this odd couple. Emma lies back down with a sign, Rog seeing her relaxes as well.

"Well I should get back before anyone misses me." Emma said.

"See you later, Rog."

Emma leaves the woods, and walks home, thinking about the day's events.

She sees the town ahead and her stomach drops, she doesn't want to go back, she doesn't want to hide, she doesn't want to be alone.

She wants to stay with her lover, her Rog.

"Emma! Where have you been?" Master Herbert asks, a concerned look on his face.

"Oh, uh, I was gathering herbs for you. And, uh, I had some other stuff to do."

"Hmm, okay, well, thank you.

"No problem, dear. Be careful."

Emma walks home, a smile on her face.

Weeks pass, Emma visits Rog every couple of days. She even taught him what herbs Master Herbert usually asks for so he can pick them for her so she can spend more time with him. Rog weaves her wreaths and headresses out of flowers for her and even finds pretty stones in the river for her. Time goes by and Emma has never been happier.

Wolfed
Wolfed
2 Followers
12