The Trophy Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She was a self-described trophy wife yet a real-life dom.
5.1k words
4.51
6.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers

This work may or may not be a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, and incidents are the products of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18. Thanks to "thewinedarksea" for the editing assistance, comments and advice.

When fantasy becomes reality, it may be more than you expect. I am not quite sure how I would describe this beautiful woman. She was not a love interest, romantic, or otherwise. She was out of my league. In the beginning we never engaged in coitus, but we had many intense orgasms together.

Sometimes a series of intense encounters can confuse you until you understand. I learned more about myself in this six-month period than any therapy session could have ever given me.

Dear readers, I will tell you everything, everything I can remember about my time with her. Unfortunately, some things are still a blur. Occasionally there are people you encounter who change your life forever. When something reaches so deep into your psyche, and it rearranges who you really are, it is more than a life changing experience. So let me start from the beginning.

****

The rich have power, and they have their influence.

As a manager of a water utility billing system for a small wealthy city, I was often required to resolve metered water usage problems on million-dollar estates. When powerful people have problems with government, they do not deal with underlings.

I received a call from the mayor about an expansive high-end house with unusually high water bills for only two people and their maid. The mayor asked me to make an appointment to go out to the property and see what I could determine.

I made the appointment and went out the next day at about 4 p.m., expecting to meet with a caretaker. At the front door I was met by an extremely attractive lady. Bare footed, and in an almost sheer sun dress, she was a classic Vogue beauty, perhaps in her mid-thirties.

"Hello, I'm Anita," she said. "The mayor said I may have leaks and you would show me where the problems are."

I found several leaks in bathroom toilets, in an ice maker, and in a sink in the most unusual room I had ever been in.

The room had a sturdy looking oak door. She unlocked it, turned on the lights and I was mesmerized upon entering the room. It was large and draped in dark colors.

I remember saying, "Oh this is interesting!" It was a fully equipped dungeon! I looked at her and she just smiled.

I stood there dumb-faced. "So, do you like what you see?" Anita asked, acknowledging the dungeon's appearance with a loose gesture. "The bathroom is over here."

I struggled to get my mind back to the task at hand. The sink in the bathroom was leaking and I knew it needed washers. Anita took notes as I explained what was wrong and causing the high bills. I told her to call a licensed plumber and consider getting a new caretaker. It was almost 5 p.m. when she asked if I would like a glass of wine, so I thought, why not.

We sat on a veranda overlooking a large lake. Her beauty was mesmerizing. She asked if I knew what a trophy wife was. I said, "Yes, you cannot work in a high-end community and not know what trophy wives are." The shops in the downtown area catered to them. She said her husband was gone all the time and she got lonely. The conversation was light and finally I excused myself and told her I had to go.

Several days later she came by my office dressed to the nines, wearing exotic perfume, and she asked to take me to lunch as a thank you. I could not help myself, and I told her that would be nice. The ladies in my office all had their eyes on her when I went out the front door with this uniquely beautiful woman.

Anita insisted I walk with her d to a nearby French restaurant. Once seated, she ordered for me. Expensive wine and a light fish entree. The meal was superb. Her skin sparkled in the sunlight under the restaurant's pergola. She is so beautiful I thought. We talked about our lives.

As we were leaving, she gave me a hug and said these words, which still haunt me today: "What you want is not what you need." And then, she handed me a brown sealed envelope.

She said, with a smile, "If you agree, call me at the phone number listed. If not, then burn or destroy this letter."

I was confused, "You cannot give me money. I was only doing my job and it was my pleasure to find your water leak issues."

She said, "I must run."

Then to my amazement, she said, "I like you, Bobby."

No one has called me Bobby since I was a child. I walked back into my office and closed the door. I opened the envelope and was shocked!

Right now, as I am writing this, dear readers, I am remembering the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. The envelope contained a contract recognizing her as a "top" or Mistress, and me as a "bottom" or submissive in training. If I agreed, I was to call the phone number and tell either her or her maid that I agreed to the contract. If I did not agree, I was to destroy the letter and not expose it to anyone. If I did not do as instructed, and exposed her letter, I would be deeply sorry. Either way the letter was disconcerting.

This letter preyed on my mind for better than a week. Yes, I did not respond right away, perhaps I was too chicken. Becoming a "bottom" to this beautiful woman finally won me over, and I did call the number. This was my introduction into a crazy but addictive world of BDSM she created for me.

****

Back in those days there were no cell phones, caller ID, or call-back features. I had toyed with the idea of not calling. Her beauty almost made her a freak of nature. Eye candy does not even come close to describing her presence. Nervously, I made the call. Her maid answered and said she was taking messages. I told the maid who I was and that I agreed to Anita's terms. I did not know what else to say.

I received a call at work to come to her house that afternoon. The call was not from her. I had questions and I was uncertain. The maid welcomed me at her door. You cannot imagine the guts it took to go back there under these strange circumstances.

I was taken to the veranda and asked to have a seat. Shortly afterwards, the maid set down a tray of lemonade and glasses. It was a hot and humid summer's day.

Anita walked out on the veranda. Her presence and beauty made my heart skip. She was in a yellow sun dress, somewhat see-through, braless and bare footed. I stood, and then we sat and talked for about two hours.

I had expected to get my brains fucked out by a beautiful, controlling woman, and there I sat drinking lemonade with her. She was very nonchalant, asking about my sexual experiences. The contract obligated me to honestly answer all questions asked of me, and it noted she had done a background check on me, which I thought was creepy. Then I realized this was sort of an audition. Things were not yet settled.

I handed her the signed contract. To this day I wish I had made a copy of it.

During our conversation, she was interested in my sexual experiences in Southeast Asia. I told her I had learned the ancient art of erotic acupressure massage while I was in Thailand. I had been taught by massage masters that there are erotic pressure points on a woman's body which will add to their pleasure. Also, I was taught internally within a woman's vagina there are several erotic pressure points. I explained that the primary one they called "the lift." Today in western society it is called the G-spot.

She told me she did not like words like "dominatrix", "master", or "slave" and noted that we would explore what she liked to do. In no uncertain terms she told me she would not be role playing. She wanted to pursue whatever gave her pleasure or release and we would go from there. She said most sessions would be around one hour. Nothing like I expected.

"I like to edge a male and vary a level of pain with pleasure," she explained. "That excites me and brings me to a point where I can orgasm. Your pain could be dramatic, but your pleasure would be breathtaking."

"Bobby, you must be a good bottom before you can be a good top. You may not understand that now, but many things would be revealed over time."

Everything that was said after all that seems vague today. She got up, dismissed me, and said she would be in touch. She gave me a big hug which set off fireworks in my brain when her cheek touched mine.

****

Later that week I went to the seedy adult bookstore because many of the terms she described in our initial conversation were words I did not understand in the context of BDSM. I purchased several newer BDSM books to educate myself. For example, I really did not know what the word "edging" meant, but I could only guess.

Better than two weeks went by before I received a phone call from the maid. She gave me several dates to consider for my visit with the trophy wife. I was not certain after I set the date what was going to happen, but I had to go for it.

When the day came it only took ten minutes to drive from my office to her place. Anita greeted me at the door in a house coat and bare feet. She told me to get undressed and put my clothes on the couch and the meet her in the "Pleasure Room." Interesting words, I thought pleasure room. I wondered if it was a misnomer. I was an uninhibited person, so walking into that room nude was nothing to me until I saw her.

She was not wearing a dom's outfit as I expected, but was nude too! She told me to sit on the bed because there were a few matters to be clear up. First, I needed to pick a safe word. Duh, I could not stop looking at her. Her breasts were in perfect proportion to her body.

Being mesmerized by her nude beauty, I was in a fog. I remember her saying "Bobby, wakeup and pick a safe word."

Excited and confused, and stiff as a board I said, "Cow." After I said it, I thought that was a stupid selection, and very unsophisticated. Cow!

"Cow it is, now lay on your stomach," she said in a sharp voice.

She had a spanking paddle like the ones they use in high school. Flat and thick. Right at that instant I thought, oh shit!

Before she smacked me, she said, "You can leave at any time, but if you leave before I am finished, you will never be invited back."

I had such mixed feelings; in a way, I did want to leave but something kept me there.

"You have consented," she explained. "Now you must comply."

She arranged me so my head was down, and my ass was raised doggy. Whack. It caught me by surprise. Then, totally unexpectedly I smelled baby oil. It was rubbed on my ass and my balls and penis. The only thing I was thinking at this point was how to process the smell of baby oil.

Then, again: whack!

Back and forth went the smacks, not too hard, then the rubbing of ass, balls and penis. It was beginning to be fun. Whap. A really good one, that time. Then the pleasure of rubbing my penis. Then another and so on. All of this went on for about twenty minutes.

She was sweating and I was hard as a rock, twitching.

She rolled me over on my back and straddled my face, her vagina facing toward my penis.

"Blow as hard as you can on my clit," she said sternly.

I was a smoker, and I got winded quickly. When she fully sat down on my mouth, it pinched my nose between her butt cheeks. I could not breathe. She was moving up and down and I started to catch my breath. Her vaginal juices were flowing. I could taste her, and I was using my lips and tongue to rub her lips.

She was holding my penis like the reins of a horse as she slides her vulva up and down my lips.

She commanded me, "Stick your tongue out and rub my lips hard." She shuddered and I thought she was going to break my tongue.

I still could not breathe well, and she started smacking my penis. She developed a cadence with both hands from side to side, light and hard, again and again. Occasionally she would stroke up and down. She was adroit at it. I came because I was so excited, and she laughed with a funny giggle. As she continued to rub my mouth with her vagina, I needed to breathe, and finally she let up and I took a deep breath.

"Use that tongue of yours Bobby, make me come again."

I moved my tongue up and down her slit.

We must have been at it a good twenty minutes or more, but it seemed like hours. As she leaned down, I was able to suck her clit into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. It felt like it took another hour, but she was finally there, and she started smacking my penis very hard again and bucking on my mouth. For some reason inflecting pain did it for her. For me strangely enough, the hard smacks were feeling good, and I came again.

She informed me she was going to her room to clean up and I was to go into the bathroom, shower, and get dressed.

Later we sat on the leather couch in that room, and she said, "While that was fun, it was not intense enough for my liking. Could you stand a more intense session?" I was not sure, but she was so beautiful, my head spun!

"Yes," I said after taking a deep breath.

She said, "Remember, consent is not compliance, and we will talk next time. I will call you."

As I left, I remember feeling drained, yet high. Today, I understand it is all about the brain chemistry that gives real pleasure. Still, I was apprehensive, and had some marks on my butt. Those I would need to hide. I was now addicted and could hardly wait to get a phone call.

****

For three weeks I heard nothing from Anita. I was irritable and antsy all at the same time. Sitting in my office I had thought about just driving out to her place and see what was up.

Then she walked into my office and closed the door. Can you imagine what that did to my mental state? At work, no less, in my office with the door closed, perfectly dressed in expensive clothing. Her beauty was heart-stopping. The office ladies are going to have a field day with this one, I thought!

"I have just come back from the Bahamas," she said.

She had a deep tan to prove it. I do not know why I remember things like her tan, but it looked good on her. She looked perfect, and I was I smitten. She told me to meet her at the French restaurant in ten minutes and I was to take the rest of the day off. And, just like that, she left!

I told my assistant I was taking the rest of the day off; she raised an eyebrow. My assistant nodded and that was that, but I was sure she knew something was up.

At the French restaurant she showed up late. She requested a seat in the back for us.

"Things need to get very intense for my pleasure," she told me. "I am sure you can handle it."

I remember saying, "Yes." Stupid me, not knowing what was going to happen.

"I don't want you to act," she said, "but I do want you to express your reluctance. You will find it. Yet, you must let me do the things I want to do to you. Let us see how it goes this time. Your safe word is 'cow.' She laughed at that point. If you use it, everything will stop, and you must leave. The consequence is, and you know I told you, nothing will ever happen again between us."

Then coyly she said, "It may take us two hours today, considering my emotional state, but I want to know where your limits are and expand them. So, are you ready to satisfy me?"

Meekly, again I said, "Yes."

I may have been smitten at that point, but I was becoming a bit frightened about what she was going to do to me. My adventurous nature gave in, and I may have said something, but the rest of the conversation still is a blur. We left separately, and of course she paid for the meal.

I arrived at her place before she did and I waited in my car. Twenty minutes went by with no sign of her. Eventually, her convertible jaguar rolled up. In the passenger seat was a younger woman dressed in expensive looking clothing. That confused me. For an instant, I wondered what the fuck was I doing there.

"This is Missy, and she my current top in training," Anita said, ushering me to follow them inside.

"Missy is here to observe. She has not seen a bottom go full compliant."

Everything was starting to feel pretty fucked up, and I was well in over my head, all I wanted to do was leave. My fight or flight hormones were in high gear, and I was shaking inside.

She got right in my face and said, "Since you have consented to be here, you understand that this is not an act or game, and if you say 'cow' it all stops, and you must leave. You can resist, and I want you to resist because it turns me on, and you must verbalize your concerns. Actually, the more you verbalize your concerns the more it will turn me on. Take your clothes off." I hesitated. "You do want to please me?"

I nodded. I took off my clothes and kind of stumbled toward the room. In short order I was bent over on my stomach on a kind of high, padded bench, which I later found out was called a horse. My hands and feet were hooked to restraints at the bottom of the horse. I asked not to be restrained. There was some back and forth.

In that moment, I forgot all about Missy being in the room and I forgot I was nude, blindfolded and restrained.

"Spread your legs wider," Anita said, and I did.

A warming liquid was rubbed on my balls, penis and anus. It smelled like Vicks. This was same procedure as the baby oil before. I heard Anita telling Missy what she is doing and why. My mind was more than spinning and my penis was as hard as a rock and tingling.

Anita started rubbing my balls, and then delivering smacks to my penis, escalating with each smack, it seemed. I had received blow jobs years ago with a prostate massage in Thailand, but what happened next almost defies explanation. She used more of the warming liquid as a lube, and she stuck two or three fingers in my ass and continued to smack my butt while rubbing my prostate and fucking me with her fingers.

It was a slow ratcheting up of pain and pleasure in a weird sort of way. Smack, rub, finger, fuck. Strangely, her technique enhanced my pleasure. The way she worked my ass with her fingers, I knew it was going to give me an orgasm without jerking my penis. I groaned. I was not on earth. "Here it comes," she said to Missy. Then something happened inside my head.

I was shaking all over but had not come. She had called it the hot zone of full compliance. I believe my brain had dumped unique mix of hormones that took me to a higher level. I was not broken but elevated.

She told Missy that this worked for women as well as men when they go full compliant.

I was unhooked from the horse, Anita led me to the bed, and put me on my back. She had this bowl of crushed ice and metal clothespins in the bowl. Missy was giggling as she mounted my face in a reverse cowgirl position with her vagina covering my nose and lips. Her taste was different than Anita's. There is something about skin-to-skin contact and vaginal fluids that excited me, and Missy was wet.

I could not breathe, and Anita started putting these ice-cold pins on my penis. Pinch and clip around the head and down the front. Fire and ice all at once. I did not know how many she put on, but I needed a deep breath and yet I could not take one.

Meanwhile Missy slid back and forth across my lips, "Use your tongue, Bobby." I stuck it out and I made it as hard as I could. I felt like I was going to pass out when she eased up and let me breathe. I sucked on Missy's clit, flicked it with my tongue, and felt her have a good orgasm.

Anita slowly took off the pins. Oh, wow, they hurt worse coming off. I was panting.

She took Missy's place and ground down hard on my mouth with her vaginal lips. She grabbed my dick, and I could not see what she was doing. Then, I felt something slide down my urethra. There was some discomfort but it felt pleasurable, and I was receiving a light hand job. I came with such an explosive force I almost bucked out of the bed. I could tell Anita was having a good orgasm on my tongue. All of a sudden everything got dark and then came back. I was cold and shaking. At first, I did not know where I was at. Soon, I was in the shower and out, and then dressed.

MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers
12