The Trouble with Bunnies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Spider nor Nine reply back to me and I am content to spin. Stretching out my arms and feet, I try to see if I can touch any of the The Web cross bars. If I can, I might be able to guess where on The Web I am. No matter how hard I reach, I don't bump into anything. I could be in the direct center of The Web, under the main hard point or I could be on one of the corners that hangs out towards the main playspace. Either way, the people on the ground were well positioned for a good show.

"You really don't want me to get bored," I call down again, fidgeting in my restraints and discovering that they were anxious enough to get me up here that they forget to add a spreader bar to prevent me from doing what I do best: trouble.

Counting to ten in my head, I listen for a response but here is just the general noise from the dungeon and the laughter from the bystanders at my predicament.

Fine. If they want to play it this way, they can't tell me later I didn't warn them.

I bring my feet together and press my knees outwards in the lotus position. Reaching up with my hands I grab the support bar at the top of the swing and pull myself into a seated position. The roar of laughter from my audience tells me that my antics are not going unnoticed. Carefully, I run one hand over each leg, identifying the straps and fabric wraps securing me to the swing. It's the yoga inversion swing alright.

Well then. If they won't bring me the trouble, I will bring it myself.

Keeping my legs in the lotus position, I lean forward and let go of the secure bar at the top of the swing and tip forward until I fall face forward toward the ground into an inversion.

Bringing my arms up into a prayer position, I hang there upside down like a bratty little bat.

The laughter below me is louder and I blow a kiss and wave in the general direction of where I think they are.

"A blind inversion over a crowd? Really, butterfly?" Spider's droll voice calls up to me and I can feel the exasperation radiating out of him. Excellent.

"It would be a shame to waste the capabilities of such a toy, Spider," I call back, arching my back and reaching up to tweak my own nipple.

The swing jerks and falls a few feet and I let out an involuntary squeak as I plummet towards the ground. Slowly, a couple feet at a time, they lower me back down, until I feel strong arms gripping my shoulders and upper back, easing me up so I land flat out my back.

I am curious to know what they are going to do to me for my little stunt. Rough hands remove the swing and restraints from my body and I find myself being hauled unceremoniously onto my stomach over someone's lap, their erection digging into me awkwardly.

"Brats need correction, bunny," Nine growls at me, his palm landing square in the center of my left ass cheek with a resounding slap. I wiggle harder, trying to arch away from him but strong hands hold me steady while he lands another spank onto my other ass cheek. "You could have been hurt. You were showing off. You. Broke. The. Rules." Each word is punctuated with another spank and by the time he is done, we are both breathing heavy. My ass is radiating warmth and a slight twinge of pain.

"Are you going to play nice, butterfly? Let us make you fly and wrap you up like you asked us too?" Spider is somewhere close to my face and I nod at him.

"I want to hear the words, darlin'. Brat all you want, but no more stunts like that." My face flames red at being called out this way but I whisper the words with heartfelt sincerity, "I'll play nice. I only want the best kind of trouble."

The words are barely out of my mouth before his lips are on mine, leaving no question as to who was in charge now. I melt under his touch, his kisses coax me into complete compliance. When Nine runs his hands over my still-sensitive flesh, dipping briefly into between my thighs to tease my slit, I moan into Spider's mouth.

He draws away and I whimper in protest, earning me a light laugh and a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Will you kneel for me, butterfly?" Spider asks, helping me off Nine's lap and carefully leading me to the center of the padded mats.

I nod, suddenly shy. I kneel in scenes all the time, but the way Spider asks, it feels different somehow. Like it means something more. Or maybe I am just kiss-drunk.

Spider and Nine both help me onto my knees and I carefully position myself so my butt is resting on my heels and my hands are outright. The pressure of my heels on my sore butt serves as a vivid example of why I should probably cooperate rather than indulge my troublemaking side.

Spider draws my hands up behind my back and presses me forward slightly, asserting his control over me in this moment. He drags the first hank of rope over my skin as he brings it up. I sigh in contentment when I hear him shake it out, the slap of the rope on the mat before he brings it back up to make the first tie.

The first lines with any new rope top are some of my favorites. They set the base and tone for the entire scene and rope form. Spider ties with confidence. He holds my arms level across the small of my back and secures the quick loop around my wrist. Pulling me close again, he gently squeezes my shoulders and arms before bringing the first wrap around my shoulder, dragging the rope slowly across my chest and around the other side, making a point to rub the rough rope over my nipples.

He repeats the wrapping motion and pushes me forward, into Nine, to tie it off. Nine cups my chin and tips my face forward while Spider pulls his frictions tight, firmly readjusting his lines. Just as Spider slides his fingers under my upper wrap to adjust tension, Nine swoops in and presses his lips to mine in a sweet and demanding kiss that I recognize instantly. Nine's kisses are like magic -- they always make my pussy ache. Spider pulls me back against him a little harder, jerking me away from Nine and pressing me firmly against his chest as he pulls his line under the wraps. Running the rope through my arms, he presses his entire body into me forcing me to almost double over. I purr in approval. I appreciate a rope top who isn't afraid to manhandle me a little bit. Or a lot. It's kind of my favorite thing.

Nine reaches between my knees and pries them apart, taking full advantage of Spider's grip on me to lean me further back into him. With a grunt, I feel Spider move slightly and pull me up on to my knees while he runs the second line back through my arms. Nine spreads my knees even further apart, his hand caressing my inner thigh with practiced ease.

As Spider runs a quick friction on my new ties, he pushes me back into a kneeling position and I scream when Nine's tongue licks my pussy and his arms circle around my thighs to hold me in place. I want to writhe, to grind my pussy into his face while he drives me closer and closer to climax. Panting, I try to stay in control while Spider rocks me back against his chest, bending me backwards and giving Nine greater access to me. He draws his rope around my arms and under my breasts, teasing my nipples and making me squirm each time the rope drags across my skin.

Together, Nine and Spider work in a rhythm of pleasure and torture. Back and forth, they push me towards the other while they bring me closer and closer to orgasm. Once Spider has tied off his lines, he runs the palm of his hand up my neck, caressing my cheek. I moan while his outstretched fingers comb through my hair and nestle at the base of my neck, closing into a fist and gripping me tightly.

I am bound, and contorted, completely at their mercy. Nine's face is buried in my pussy, driving me to new heights, while Spider hovers over me, holding me on the tightrope of pain and pleasure.

The combination of sensations takes my breath away.

"Time to roll, butterfly," Spider's voice is husky with desire and together, he and Nine ease me onto my back, my bound arms nestled into the small of my back. I find myself wishing I hadn't begged to be blindfolded. I want to see them. To memorize how they are looking at me right now.

"You look beautiful, bunny," Nine presses another open-mouth kiss to my lips and I can taste myself on his tongue. It's intoxicating. Spider moves around me, trailing kisses as he roams my body until he reaches my hips.

He cups me, sliding a finger between my slit to caress the depths of my desire. My body responds instantly and I groan, arching up and into him, aching for him to touch me more, to plunge into my throbbing center.

His hands leave my slick folds and I whimper in protest as they trail all the way down my legs to reach my ankles.

"Well, butterfly, since you like the lotus position," Spider grabs my ankles and carefully positions them so they are crossed. He ties off my ankles quickly before running the line up to my chest wraps, pulling them tight and cinching them until I groan at the pressure and strain, rendering me effectively immobile. My back is arched up slightly over my hands while my shoulders are drawn forward from the strain of the chest rope leading to my legs.

It. Is. Glorious.

"Mm, that is a gorgeous sight, bunny," Nine nibbles on my ear and I squirm, delighting in the pressure from the rope when I try to move. Spider is busy tugging at my ropes and adjusting ties.

Nine pulls me so I am sitting upright, checking my grip to make sure the pressure wasn't too much for my hands. As soon as I am sitting without wobbling, he lets go and I hear him digging into a bag. The distinct electronic buzz sound of a vibrator sounds next to my head and I yelp.

"Spider, do you think you could attach this to our bratty little plaything?" Nine asks, running the vibrator just out of reach of my clit and making me squirm against my restraints helplessly.

"Certainly," Spider reaches down between my legs and I feel an additional rope being wrapped around my hip tie. The vibrator is only barely touching my clit and the pressure is just enough to drive me batshit crazy but not enough to make it so I can come easily. Fuck.

"We've captured you, little butterfly," Spider crows in my ear, pressing a button on the vibrator to increase the speed and make me groan even more, "Now let's see if we can make you come?"

I am tipped backward and land partially in a very warm lap while my legs, bound to my chest, remain suspended in the air, frozen in the lotus position. My holes are exposed to everyone who might look and the soft and steady buzz from the vibrator is slowly but surely killing me.

"Since you like performing so much, perhaps we should allow your audience to help decide when you come?" Nine asks, as I grumble and strain against him.

"Or maybe, we should just make you come again and again in front of all these people, until your pussy is dripping wet and you beg us to stop?" Spider asks, his fingers dancing along my inner thigh, carefully avoiding my throbbing core.

I just pant and concentrate on holding my tie.

"Of course, Spider has yet to taste you," Nine offers, and I bite my lip to keep from moaning. I want Spider to taste me more than anything right now.

Fingers stroke me and I grit my teeth as they tease me, carefully circling my clit with the pad of their thumb but not giving in to the pressure I crave. They tease my folds, tracing my entrance, dipping a finger tip in before darting out again. I make a mental note to torture Spider within an inch of his life the next time we play as he makes another pass at my clit, pressing just slightly harder this time, enough to let me moan in pleasure, before taking it away.

Nine keeps palming my breasts, caressing me and tweaking my nipples, rubbing them between two fingers and keeping me on edge.

"Please?" I gasp out, finally, furious with myself for begging but desperate for release.

"Did you hear that, Nine? Little Butterfly is asking nicely!" Spider teases, his fingers dipping a little further in, stroking my pussy as a reward. I buck my hips towards him, eager for more.

Nine pulls on my nipple again in agreement. "It's almost as if she's begging," he muses, "Are you begging, bunny?"

I hesitate for a brief second, torn between pride and desperation.

"I am asking very, very nicely," I grit out and they both laugh loudly.

"Well, since you asked so very nicely," Spider finally says. His fingers suddenly plunge into my wetness and he curves them upwards, stroking me deep and fast in a powerful rhythm. Nine presses his lips to mine, capturing my cries of pleasure while tweaking my nipples in time with Spider's thrusts.

Spider loosens the rope holding the vibrator and the second it hits my clit at full speed, I explode. My body bucks, fighting against the restraints and the position, and I let myself go, content to ride the wave of pain, pleasure, and euphoria as it rushes through me.

This is the trouble I was looking for. The trouble I crave. The trouble that I can't give up.

Chest heaving, I replay that moment of climax over and over in my head while strong hands move my body for me, loosening knots and freeing me from my restraints. My limbs burn slightly from the sudden freedom and I burrow into the soft blanket that is dropped over me, carefully extending and stretching.

My blindfold is the last thing to be removed and I squint at the sudden influx of light. Nine is hovering over me, grinning like a loon. Craning my neck, I look around, eager to meet Spider but I don't see anyone else. There's just Nine. In my peripheral, I can see the crowd gathered, watching us on the other side of the rope. Giggles and Grumpy are staring, open-mouthed, from the front row.

A part of me wants to give them a little wave but I can't be bothered to move that much.

"Where's my Spider?" I finally ask Nine, lip jutting out in a pout that he's not here to snuggle with me.

Nine grins and points up. There, in the shadows high above us, is a man standing on The Web. I can't make out any of his features and I instinctively know he won't come back down. Not tonight.

That's how it is with some of The Collective. We guard our identity fiercely. Even from each other.

I sigh and snuggle deeper against Nine.

Spider can have his secrets. I have mine.

But as I eye the pile of discarded ropes next to me, I begin to imagine how it might be with us again and again. Controlled and contorted, hanging from his Web in every which way.

Spider is Trouble.

So is Nine.

Trussed up or flying high or even hanging upside down, I crave what they can give me and what I can give them.

We all know I'll be back.

That's the thing with Bunnies and our Trouble: we never get enough.

//

The End

12