The Trouble with Snow Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

"Maybe I'd better just go," said John over the buzzing.

Kara's mouth fell open this time. "Yeah, like maybe you'd better just go and get the pizza before it burns, you idiot."

"Look, maybe you really haven't noticed but I am standing in front of you with a raging hard-on in my pants. You look hot as hell in that outfit, you smell awesome and...well, you kissed me. If I stay here alone with you much longer I'm afraid I might say or even do something that will get me into trouble, okay? How's that for honesty in a relationship?"

When he had said the word, Kara's eyes shifted immediately to his crotch, an area she had almost consciously avoided with John up until that moment. What she saw amazed her. She found herself remembering the words of the weather forecaster on TV, "...10-12 thick inches..."

"I promise I won't be like this again," he stammered as he headed toward the bathroom for his coat. "Look, I..."

Kara interrupted with a very loud, "PIZZA! Burning! Get in that kitchen before it's too late! Dammit! We'll eat and we'll talk about this but I am too freakin' hungry to be mad at you right now. I will GET there though if you keep acting like a wounded, lovesick jackass!" She waved her arms in nervous frustration. "Good pizza is better than good sex. I had a boss tell me that once." John stared at her not knowing quite the best way to react. "Like, NOW would be good! Go!" She pointed toward the kitchen.

He rushed off and she soon heard the squeaky springs of the oven door jerked open quickly as she sank back into the couch, her hand on her forehead. Absentmindedly, she picked up the TV remote and began aimlessly cruising channels again. Her head was spinning. Feeling an enjoyable itch, Kara reached her left hand inside her pants and felt the nice moistness she had suspected. She allowed her index finger to do a couple of feelgood spins around the tiny wet bulb of her clit before pulling her hand out. Out of habit, she raised her finger to her face and sniffed. "Mmmmm..." came a soft moan. She DID smell good.

She heard John putzing around in the kitchen and yelled, "What's taking so long? I may pass out from lack of food!"

"Tomatoes, remember? I'm taking 'em off like Your Majesty requested."

"Oh, that's right," she said sweetly. "You are such a dear! HURRY, please!"

After another minute, John returned with two paper plates, each with a neatly sliced triangle of steaming pizza.

"Did it burn?"

"No. Let's just say that some of the cheese is a little well-done but the crust is fine."

"Good. If it had burned I'd have been mad at you," she said with a stern look.

"Fine, fine. Not burned, though. It's okay. Calm down. What are we gonna watch?"

"There's nothing on," she said clicking off the TV. "Can't we just talk?"

John shook his head. "Dangerous."

"I think I can handle the risk," Kara said as she finally took a long-awaited cheesy bite of pizza. "Look, John. I love ya, okay? You're one of the best friends I've ever had and you know it."

"I know." He also bit into a geometric melange of meats, cheeses and sauce.

" I never really thought about you...us as...well..."

"Why not? I'm human. If you cut me, I bleed, okay? Every time you tell me about this guy or that guy or...well, THOSE guys that one time, I just get so fucking jealous! I care about you. I REALLY care! Not like them. They're here and then they're gone. Seriously, why DON'T you think of me that way? What the hell is wrong with ME?" As he spoke, he waved the hand holding the slice of pizza for emphasis only to have a great splash of spicy red sauce drop right down onto the crotch of his pants. "Oh, shit!" he grumbled.

"Ohmigod! Those are expensive pants!" Kara yelled as she jumped up and ran to get paper towels.

"It's okay! It's okay," John sighed, " just more proof that this whole evening isn't working out on so many levels, y'know?"

Kara quickly returned with a whole role of paper towels and sat down next to John. Without thinking, she found herself wiping at the sauce on his lap. His somewhat deflated erection began to grow again. They both could feel it. "Oh..." she said glancing up sheepishly at him.

"Look, I'm sorry," he said, "You do this to me all the time. I don't really have any control over it, okay?" Their faces just inches apart, he couldn't resist. This time it was John who leaned in and kissed Kara. He pressed tightly against her lips and she did not resist. After a moment, his tongue forced its way into her mouth where she sucked on it tightly, almost painfully.

She finally broke the kiss with her head still spinning. Her breaths were short and punctuated her speech. "I think... you'd better... take off those pants, " she huffed as her eyes locked on his yet again.

"I really don't think that would be a good idea. Seriously, it'll be okay. It'll come out in the wash. The pants aren't really that expensive anyway."

"Who...who gives a fuck about how much they cost? I said take 'em off." Kara continued rubbing his manhood. She could now feel the shape and size of it through the fabric as it stretched to its full throbbing length. She kissed him again and rubbed her face against his.

"Sweetie?" he asked, "Are you sure about this? I mean...I definitely want you and all but I don't want to risk our friendship. What if...?" Kara interrupted him by sticking her finger beneath his nose. The same finger that had been rubbing her juicy slit just minutes earlier. John sniffed and even though he'd never smelled her before, he recognized the deep sweet aroma of his greatest desire. On impulse, he snatched the finger into his mouth and sucked it, rolling his tongue around and around it trying to capture more and more of Kara's personal flavor.

Kara closed her eyes. She moaned and slowly rubbed his lap with her other hand. John's own trembling hands slid up inside the baggy sweatshirt and found the warm softness of her braless breasts. As much as possible he tried to restrain himself from squeezing and kneading them. Instead, he lightly ran his palm along the sides of the welcoming flesh and allowed his thumbs to tickle the long pointed nipples he found at their centers.

Letting her finger slip from his lips with a wet smack, he was almost unprepared when his friend quite suddenly forced her face back to his and pressed her thick, wet tongue to his own. He grasped her titties tighter now, squeezing for all he was worth as the very object of his nightly fantasies fumbled with his belt and zipper.

In the back of her mind, Kara was kicking herself for somehow never considering John as a lover before now. This all seemed just so right. She could feel herself getting wetter by the second and all she could think about was becoming intimate with this man.

"Honey, this is serious," John stopped her. "One more time, are we absolutely sure that we want to take this step? Some things you can't take back, y'know?"

"Did anyone ever tell you that you talk too damn much? Besides me, I mean? Sweetie, I do NOT need one of your speeches right now! I think we both know what's gonna happen and unless YOU want to call it off for some stupid reason that I guarantee you'd regret later, I would appreciate a little help getting these pants off, okay? Now, shut UP!" With that, she stood and pulled the sweatshirt off over her head, revealing to her friend for the first time the beautiful, bouncy breasts he had been enjoying and the rosy pink nipples that were pointing directly at him.

"Oh my God, you're beautiful," he praised as he undid his pants and slid them and his tightie whities down. Kara smiled at his words as she admired him taking off his shirt. He kicked his black leather shoes off and stepped completely out of his clothes. As he stood by the couch with his stiff cock pointing and waving at his friend, literally showing just how much she was turning him on, her eyes became riveted to it.

She had always been secretly pleased that, without even trying, she could have the type of effect on men that would cause their cocks to grow and throb and desire her. As far as she was concerned, there was really no higher compliment and she always felt obliged to pay it back. "I want HIM," she said pointing playfully as she licked her lips, brushing her long, mussed up hair out of her face. John's dick wasn't really as long and thick as she had imagined earlier but that didn't matter one little bit as the reality of his oozing rod faced her. Stepping closer, her lips met his again, softer this time. At first. her hands instinctively clutched his cock, rubbing and pulling at it lovingly. She ran her palm over the tip and got it wet, then used that newfound lubrication to jerk him off rather noisily.

John rejected a brief thought as to how many handjobs Kara must have given in the past to be this proficient at it so quickly. It didn't matter. It was his cock she was playing with now. It was him she wanted at that exact moment and no one else mattered at all. He forced her tongue back into her mouth with his own and her lips squeezed it tightly as he stretched it down toward her throat.

The chill arctic wind outside blew so hard it rattled the windows of the small apartment like a banshee howling by in the night. This startled the pair long enough to break their embrace but Kara's nimble fingers continued to lightly pull at his flesh. Taking a deep breath, she asked, "What do you want, honey? Tell me what you like and I'll do it for you."

"I want to please you, too," was his breathless reply.

"Pleasing you does please me. Tell me."

"Would you...?" He paused and looked down.

"Would I what? Come on. This is your chance. It's finally your turn." She waited.

"Would you go down on me?"

"Don't ask me, John," she whispered breathlessly, "Tell me."

"Go down on me, please."

"Dammit! Don't say 'please!' Just tell me, okay?"

"Alright! Alright! Suck my dick!" With that he pulled it out of her super soft grip and held it himself. Still wearing her sweat pants, Kara fell to her knees on the plush carpeting. She licked her deep red lips--still made up for the cancelled dinner--grinned up at her friend and took great pride in slowly taking a large portion of his throbbing member into her warm, wet and willing mouth. Kara breathed out deeply through her nose as she wet it all over with her saliva, savoring the sweaty, fleshy taste.

For his part, John had never, ever felt a sensation that thrilled every single, solitary nerve in his whole body the way this did. His hands rested naturally on the back of Kara's head, enjoying the feeling of her long straight hair entwined in his fingers. Nor could the impact of the visual image being transmitted to his brain be denied. Kara was on her knees in front of him sliding her luscious lips up and down on his veiny, bulging cock. Her eyes were closed as if she were just so incredibly comfortable sucking him off. He was literally tingling from his nose to his toes.

Kara actually loved giving blowjobs and her previous boyfriends and lovers had all considered themselves amazingly lucky when they discovered that little fact about her. Even though she was usually on her knees, she felt strongly in control of the situation when it was her mouth the guy's cock was in. She controlled the pace, the intensity and ultimately the outcome. If she simply wanted to get the guy hot, she knew just when to pull off and away and make the guy attack her immediately. When she was really into it, she would blissfully lick, suck and enjoy the taste of a dick all the way to its powerful, sticky climax. When it wasn't too overwhelming, she even swallowed and occasionally liked it! This was all something that John was only now learning about his friend.

"Oh my God, Kara!" he managed to blurt out on an outward breath. His hands now held her head tightly. It had been quite a long time since John had been with a woman in any way so he knew this was not likely to take long at all. In his head, he tried to stretch it out by distancing himself, thinking about old nuns and dead dogs. Kara's talented lips wouldn't allow it, however, and easily brought him back to reality. Even with her mouth full, she laughed a little as she went for the kill. She pulled off just a sec and caught her breath. A trail of pre-cum clung between her glistening naughty smile and the smooth, dark purple head of his palpitating organ. She spit on the head for more lubrication, jerking it in earnest as she did so. Then Kara opened her luscious lips wide and slipped her friend's manhood easily all the way in. Her nose was tickling the hairs on his lower stomach and his tight balls were bouncing on her chin. His breathing was hard, almost as if he were hyperventilating. Little grunts began to punctuate the breaths. He unconsciously held her head to ensure his cock remained deep in her throat, not caring about her own breathing at that moment. Finally, she had to force it out of her mouth as she gasped for air.

"Oh, SHIT!!" John yelled. As his dick slid out of the warmth of Kara's mouth and into the cool air his nuts involuntarily tightened and released their milky load all over her still made up face in four powerful bursts of cream. "Oh my God! I'm sorry, baby! I can't help it. Unnghh!"

"I don't care! It's okay! Come for me, John! Come all over me! I don't care! Ohhhh, YES! Oh, that's a good boy! Oh! That is so HOT!" As it thinned out, she milked a few more drops out with her slim fingers, smiling up at John with the thick male liquid glinting on her pretty face. "Aww, John. Was all of that for me? Hahahaha!"

"Oh, Kara. I am so sorry. I couldn't..."

"Shush! It's all good. I wanted you to come. I just wish it could have all gone in my mouth, y'know? Less messy. I hate messes. Mmmmmm!" She wiped her finger around her face and pushed as much of his hot cream into her mouth as she could. "Deee-licious! How was I?"

"How were you? Oh my...! I mean...Jeez! You were...indescribable!"

"Oh, come on! You're a writer! Describe me. By the way, you're dribbling on my carpet." With that, she rose and grabbed a wad of paper towels from the roll she had brought in earlier and wiped her new lover's dick, then her own face.

"Well, okay," John said, taking a deep breath in an attempt at getting oxygen back to his brain. He was still shaking all over and NOT from the cold. "You were...well...Awesome! Amazing! Draining! I mean...I have never in my entire fucking life...and I mean that literally...felt the kind of all over brain-exploding orgasm that I just experienced thanks to you and that cute little mouth I've fantasized about for so long!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes! It was incredible."

"No, I mean seriously you've fantasized about that? About me going down on you?"

"Well, yeah," he answered a bit guardedly, "I didn't exactly think I'd been hiding the fact that I wanted you." John had by this time plopped on the couch again, naked with all-over goosebumps and a semi-hard erection laying on his leg. The wind howled by outside again rattling the windows and sending a chill through the apartment.

Kara plopped right next to John, her still naked breasts bouncing as she did so. She leaned up against his sweaty body lovingly, grabbed his hand and placed it the crotch of her sweatpants. "Okay, so we're being open here. It's a snow day. We really can't go anywhere until it melts We'll probably need to huddle together to keep warm as the temps fall, y'know?" She blew softly in his ear, then licked around the edge of it and whispered, "So tell me. What's your next fantasy, John?"

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers
12