The Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed that she seemed sad as he dressed 'Is there any reason why we can't do this again sometime?' She asked.

'Maybe,' he said with a smile, rewarding her with a kiss so sweet and soft that Megan wished she had been twenty years younger.

Thankfully everyone was in bed when he arrived home, at least he had avoided the inquisition until the morning he thought as he made his way to bed. Carole looked in on him the next morning as she got up but he was still fast asleep and so she left him and closed his door softly.

Pam came down soon afterwards, 'Is he home?' She asked, her sister nodding her head. 'And you haven't woken him to see how it went?'

Carole shook her head at her sister, 'Leave the poor lad alone, he's still asleep.'

Pam was laughing, 'Knowing Megan as we do, it wouldn't surprise me if he sleeps right through the summer.'

Carole just knew that Pam would not be able to hold out and soon afterwards caught her on the phone, 'Who's that?' Carole asked.

Pam, beckoning her over, 'Listen.'

When the conversation finished, both women just sat there and stared at each other. Megan had never been able to keep her sexual exploits under wraps and had given them a graphic description of last night.

Carole appeared to be in shock, surely it wasn't her son that Megan had just described, sensing a warm feeling in her belly as she had listened and felt a little disgusted with herself for some of the images that had sprung into her mind. Pam, on the other hand, had her thighs clamped tightly together because if she didn't, there was every prospect of her ending up touching herself as she thought of Simon fucking her.

It was a nice day again and after breakfast, he went and sat out in the garden, guessing that it wouldn't be long before his mother and aunt joined him.

'How did it go?' Carole asked, with Simon, presuming it was his mum, 'Where did you go?'

Simon just told them that he and Megan had a few drinks before going back to her place and left it at that, he knew that the first one to get up and move would be his mother, which meant the one remaining was Pam.

She moved closer to him and spoke in a whisper, 'Megan gave us a brief rundown, it seems that she has never met anyone like you, she is already missing you.'

Simon allowed himself the slightest of smiles as he turned to his aunt, 'Jealous?'

He wasn't expecting the forthright answer as she glanced around and said 'Yes.'

'Will you be going back again?' She asked, the question catching in her throat, and waiting as it was now Simon's turn to glance around before he spoke.

'I don't think so, it was fun but she wasn't the person I've always wanted,' he said, mysteriously.

Of course, Pam was inquisitive, nothing was better than someone else's secret.

'I'm pretty sure you are my aunt Pam, so I'm going to tell you something,' he said as she waited expectantly and he checked his mother was not in earshot before turning back to her, 'I have been in love with you for as long as I can remember, and you have never realised?'

Pam felt as though someone had just slammed a fist into her stomach, she couldn't breathe and she was shaking.

She started to smile, 'The bugger, he got me, pulling my leg like that,' but the smile faltered as she saw that he was being serious. Her mind was in turmoil, questions tumbling in and out of her head, questions she wanted to ask Simon, questions she could only answer herself. It was too much and in her sister's house, it wasn't the time or place to be having that type of conversation.

When she finally managed to speak the words came out slightly disjointed, 'Not here, need to be alone. 'Carole, your mum, the park in town..... in an hour?'

And with that, she sprang up and disappeared while Simon grabbed his mobile and called Jodie to make arrangements for the weekend, that was the reason he had purposefully kept it free.

Phone call finished, he let his mother know he was going out as he made his way towards town and the small park on its edge. Before going there he grabbed a couple of coffee's and found a bench inside the park, waiting patiently for Pam to appear.

She looked subdued as she sat down near to him and accepted the drink; having managed to clear her mind on the journey here, her head was once more full of questions.

She looked serious as she turned to him, 'This isn't some kind of joke, is it Simon?' Was the first thing she asked but he just shook his head.

'Unlike the sudden interest by all your's and mom's friends,' he said with a chuckle.

'When you said about being in love with me, you weren't serious?' Pam pressed him.

Simon sat back on the bench and closed his eyes, 'For as long as I can remember, you have been around, and even when I was very young, I knew you were so beautiful and that I loved you, even though I probably didn't understand what it meant.

'I felt quite hurt when you got married because I thought you might wait for me', he laughed sadly as he remembered emotions from many years ago.

'As I got older and understood reality, I knew what I felt was irrational and could never happen but sadly, it didn't stop me being in love with you.'

He was laughing out loud now as he leant forward and hung his head, 'It's stupid and childish, but at least you know now for what its worth.'

Pam was close to tears, she could remember his big blue eyes as a child, following her whenever she was around at her sister's. Even as he got older, he would forsake his friends if she visited.

'Christ, he was half her age and her nephew and here he was professing his love for her,' she didn't know what to do, her sensible side, which occasionally surfaced, was telling her to hug him, tell him he would grow out of it and then walk away.

But at the moment it wasn't the sensible side that had the upper hand, she couldn't focus on him as Carole's son, all she could see was a very attractive young man who she knew she had feelings for, and as much as she knew those feelings were wrong, she couldn't just dismiss them, they were far too strong.

Glancing around, she inched nearer to him, taking one of his hands in hers, 'You know if we did this, no one could ever know, your mum would kill me.'

Simon sat up and turned to face her but kept hold of her hand, 'Why are you prepared to take that risk, Pam, your gorgeous and could have any man you wanted and I'm just a kid, it's not like I could offer you anything. 'Or is it just the sex that interests you?'.

The least she could do was be truthful with him she decided, 'Your very handsome and I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to you.

'The thought of being in bed with you gives me goosebumps, I'm sorry, I can't explain why.

'Your young and I can't understand why you would have any interest in someone who is old enough to be your mum.'

She gave an ironic laugh, 'In fact, I'm the same age as your mum, truthfully Simon, all I can tell you, is that as you got older, the more I fantasised about you,' Pam concluded, hanging her head in shame.

Even though it was a Tuesday and school holidays, there were very few people about yet and the park was empty as he moved close to her and lifted her chin. Pam looked into those blue eyes, convinced they were getting closer and then his lips met hers. His kiss was soft and warm but she could sense the underlying passion as she responded.

'Oh my god it's happening,' she thought as a warm glow started in her chest and radiated outwards. She could have sat there forever and kissed him because it felt like the most natural thing in the world, she may have only been separated a short while, but she was sure her husband had never kissed her like this.

When their lips finally parted, she wrapped her arms around his and cuddled in close to him, her head resting on his shoulder. Pam hadn't a clue what was going to happen next, she hadn't even thought that far. Even though she and Carole were off this week, next week they were back at work in the estate agents they jointly owned.

She wanted to spend time with Simon and she desperately wanted to get him into bed, but currently, she refused to even consider doing that at her sister's house. Her own home was still occupied by her husband and short of renting a hotel room, which just felt tacky, she had no ideas.

Wednesday evening saw Simon out again, this time it was Donna who was a vivacious redhead and at least dressed a little more demurely than Megan had, but even so, she was a looker and he had the pleasure in the bar, of his mates sitting gobsmacked for a second time.

Davy had cornered him in the loo's, 'Bloody hell Simon, she's gorgeous, where are you finding them?'

Simon just shrugged his shoulders, 'Don't know mate, they just keep throwing themselves at me,' he said with a laugh.

Helen had been there again and he could see her friends nudging her frequently, as much as she tried not to, her eyes would keep glancing over to him.

As with Megan, he ended up back at her house and in bed with her, only this time he had changed tack and their love-making had been slow and considerate but no less intense. She had asked him to stay the night, but he knew that could easily lead to something he presently wasn't looking for.

When he arrived home only one person was waiting up for him, he just wasn't sure which one it was.

'Are you alright?' she asked, 'I don't want to know any details, it was just a bit of fun, but now it doesn't feel right, it feels like I've been pimping for my son.' Simon able to see the tears in her eyes.

'It's ok mum, it's just a bit of fooling around and nothing serious is going to happen with any of them,' he said as he put his arm around her shoulders.

Carole let him comfort her for a few minutes and then had to move, having him sat so close and holding her had awoken those disgusting thoughts once more.

She had gone to bed and he was just finishing his brew when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and wondering what his mum had forgotten. He knew immediately who it was as she entered, by the hurt that her face displayed, 'Hi Pam.'

She nodded as she sat next to him on the couch, 'I don't want to know, I just want it to be over,' she said and he could tell she was close to tears.

Friday was his third and on this occasion it was Rachel, her curly auburn hair flowing over the collar of her expensive jacket and her legs and hips encased in blue jeans with knee-high boot's, the jeans so tight that they caught peoples attention as she entered and moved to the bar, kissing his cheek. When he glanced over his mates were grinning like Cheshire cats and Helen sat over in the corner had a face like thunder.

They had a few drinks before deciding to move on to a restaurant and were just leaving when Helen intercepted him, 'Can I have a word?' she asked quietly.

He excused himself and moved a couple of feet away, 'Why are you doing this Simon?' She asked and he could tell that she was hurting.

His face was emotionless as he spoke, 'I'm not doing anything other than enjoying myself. 'Remember, you were the one who broke it off.' He saw Helen look past him and felt the presence of someone by his side.

'Are you the ex?' Rachel asked, Helen, trying to look defiant as she nodded. 'Silly girl.....Big mistake!' Rachel said as she dragged Simon away, leaving Helen looking close to tears.

On this occasion, there was no one waiting on his return home, his mother heard the front door close and tried to settle down but the knowledge that he had probably just come from the bed of another one of her friends was upsetting her. In the room a few doors away, Pam was sobbing into her pillow, her heart ached and she wanted it all to stop.

She cursed herself constantly for her stupid idea, why could she not just have kept her mouth shut, this was all her fault.

Simon was restless and as quietly as he could he went to the bathroom for a shower, he'd enjoyed the evening but the initial excitement was starting to wear a little thin. Back in his room, he seemed to constantly watch the clock, three o'clock already, on a whim he threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and eased his bedroom door open. As quiet as he could be, he tip-toed to Pam's room and ever so slowly, turned the knob before slipping around the door.

He felt his way across the room and knelt by the side of her bed, gently shaking her shoulder until she woke, sleepy and bleary-eyed. 'Simon?'

'Shush, meet me downstairs, be quiet and don't put any lights on,' he told her before disappearing.

Pam eased herself out of bed and put on a dressing gown before as quietly as she could, she made her way downstairs. He'd put a side-light on at the far end of the lounge and he could see that his aunt's eyes looked puffy as she entered. She couldn't hide the misery on her face as he approached her.

'I'm so sorry Pam, I'm going to call the rest off,' he said as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

She wanted to cry again as she pressed her face against his shoulder but he wasn't going to allow it as he cradled her face and kissed her. Held tightly against him as their mouths moved together she could feel his manhood pushing against her belly as it started to grow, 'I want you,' she managed to gasp as their lips parted for a second.

She took a step back from him and looking into his face, opened her dressing gown and displayed her naked body. Simon gazed in awe at her beauty, you would never consider that she was twice his age, there were no wrinkles or blemishes, her figure slim and breasts still pert. He tried to take her all in at once, memorising every feature from her blonde hair cut in a boys style, exactly like his mothers, to her still flat stomach, the wisps of blonde hair that covered her mound and the legs that he was sure would look perfect in stockings.

He watched her face change as she giggled and looked down towards his groin, 'I think someone's trying to get out,' she said, trying to suppress a laugh.

Simon pulled his t-shirt over his head as Pam reached out and ran her hands over his chest and then down over his stomach, 'You or me?' He asked, indicating his shorts.

She couldn't resist as she began pushing them down, having to pull the front away to get it over his shaft, her hand going to her mouth as he finally stood in front of her naked.

'Oh my god, Simon,' she said as she ditched her gown and thrust herself against him.

Picking her up, he carried her across to the couch and placed her on it, taking some cushions he placed them on the floor in front of her and knelt, Pam, wrapping her legs around him as she pulled him close and felt his cock rub against her fanny.

He did not need to arouse her, she was already ripe, her labia was open and she was moist as the head of his shaft pushed against her quim and he felt its tip slip inside, her eyes fluttering as she uttered a guttural moan.

'I'm sorry, but we'll have to be quiet,' he whispered as he kissed her and slid the rest of his cock up her fanny, feeling her gasping as her muscles relaxed and welcomed him in. As he fucked her slowly, he kept having to kiss her to keep her quiet, especially as he cupped and fondled her breasts and teased her erect nipples.

Pam peered down, watching his pulsing manhood appear and then disappear as it slid into her pussy, the sight highly erotic and then the sensation as he filled her sending waves of pleasure flooding through her body.

Even though their arousal was reaching a crescendo, he was still tender with her, making sure that what he was doing caused her no discomfort until at last, she begged him, her body ready and her eyes boring into him as she demanded, 'Fuck me, Simon, really fuck me,' his hips beginning to move faster as he rammed his cock into her, his balls banging against her arse as she pulled her legs higher, determined to get as much of his shaft inside her as she could until the dam burst and she was floating, waves of pleasurable sensations flooding through her body and colliding in her brain as she felt his ejaculation and his semen hit the back of her twat.

With heaving chests and their bodies covered in sweat, she could not stop kissing him, his forehead, his eyes, nose, cheeks and chin and especially his sweet lips. When he went to withdraw from her fanny she wanted to keep him there forever, but it was after four o'clock and they must return to their beds.

Simon and Pam were both listless the next morning, the lack of sleep had caught up with them which was why Simon elected to set a lounger up in the garden and hopefully get some shut-eye, aware that he was taking Jodie out that evening. Pam came out for a short while but as she was living at her sisters she couldn't expect to be waited on and so after half an hour went back inside to help Carole with the chores.

When his mother popped out to the shops, Pam took her chance to speak to him alone as she sat on the next lounger. 'Thank you, it was fantastic, but we have a problem and at the moment I can't see a solution. 'We took a chance last night but it was risky and it's only time before we get caught. 'I want you, but I just don't know presently how we can be alone.'

Simon sat up, swinging his legs around as he faced her and took her hands in his, 'I have an idea' he said, which immediately caused Pam to give him her full attention.

'The houses that are up for sale, when you do a viewing, are the owners always there?' He asked with a wicked smile.

Pam's face lit up, of course, she had been trying to overthink the problem and had completely missed the fact that some houses on their books presently had no residents. It was simplistic and yet she had missed it, there were still risks involved, but those risks she could live with. She was going to throw herself at him, even though her sister may return at any moment but he kept her at bay as he said he had something else to speak to her about.

She felt nervous, something in the way he spoke setting off alarm bells in her head.

Simon took a deep breath and started, 'Fact one, I love you, fact two, what we are doing is illegal and if anyone ever found out we would be in serious trouble. 'I've checked, and whilst indoors and alone, we can do what we want, but outside, we could never carry on that type of relationship. 'I could never marry you, we could never have children.'

Pam acknowledged that what he was saying was true, it was easy to imagine having the same kind of relationship with him that she'd had with her husband, but in reality, knew that could never happen.

'Fact three, I'm going to phone the other women up over the weekend and cancel the dates, but that in itself may create a problem in the future.'

He continued, 'If I suddenly go from having had a girlfriend and taking other women out to not seeing anyone at all, then it's only time before tongues will start to wag, and people will start wondering what's going on, me sharing a house with two beautiful women.'

Pam knew something was coming that she was not going to like, but she also knew they were in an impossible position and so was prepared to hear him out.

'What I'm proposing is that I find a girlfriend,' he said and Pam felt those first pangs of jealousy. 'I'm not thinking of any of the women I made dates with but someone I could be seen with at regular intervals which would remove any suspicions.'

Again it made sense Pam accepted, it was the thought of sharing him, 'Have you got someone in mind?' She asked cautiously.

Simon nodded his head, 'I was thinking about Jodie,' he told her, giving Pam time to digest what he had suggested.

It took her a moment to actually remember who Jodie was, she was the friend of a friend and Pam recalled that she was quiet and tended to stick to the fringes when the gang were all together, not one to stand out in the crowd.