The Troubles - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, daddy."

"You know me that well?"

She nodded.

I slid my hand down to her rear end and gave her a firm squeeze. She closed her eyes and let out a breath of relief as if she had been waiting for me to touch her there since the dawn of time. "What does your daddy want now?"

"...me." She said and planted her lips firmly onto mine. The kiss was electric. The kiss was filled with incestuous passion. The kiss was taboo. The kiss was everything that I would have expected from Annie. The kiss was years of us trying to live together as father and daughter when deep down inside both of us, we wanted more. Her feelings poured through her kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as tightly as I could. My erection pressed into. I wanted her. I wanted to be inside of her. Morals be damned, I wanted my own daughter.

I broke the kiss and gasped for air. With the last bit of commonsense and judgment I said, "Annie, I'm not sure you want to bark up this tree. Once we cross that line, there is no going back."

"I never want to go back." She declared as she pulled her tank top off. She sat there with her perfectly tanned skin with her two beautiful breasts waiting for me. Her eyes were filled with desire. She pulled back the covers and exposed my tented pajama bottoms. She undid the drawstring and pulled my bottoms off slowly. I watched as she swallowed hard as my cock was set free. Her eyes were glued to the stiffened appendage. "Words could only describe so much, daddy, seeing is truly believing."

"Annie..."

"Alison said your cock was beautiful." She said as she moved towards it. Her lips pursed a bit before she licked them. I felt her hot breath on the head. She leaned in and kissed it softly. "The taste, the smell..." she opened her mouth and took me in with one swift motion. I felt the back of her throat as my cock was rammed into her. I gripped the sheets as everything inside of me yelled that this was wrong, but I didn't care. It felt too good. No man in his right mind would fight it. When Annie pulled back up and my cock slipped free from her moist lips she looked at me, "...you taste and feel so good in my mouth, daddy."

"Baby..." I uttered.

She didn't listen to my pathetic attempt at protesting. She dove right back down. Her technique was perfect. It was better than her mother's. Her head would bob down quickly and come up slowly with mind-bending suction. She would linger on the bulbous head and twirl her tongue about it while she gathered more saliva in her mouth before bobbing her head back down. She sucked like she wanted to show me her love. She sucked like she wanted to show me her true devotion to me. To this, it could not be contested; no daughter was devoted to a father like this. Her devotion ran beyond just blood. I had no strength to protest. I had no will to stop her. I had no morals to stop what has been awoken.

I reached down and took hold of her soft dirty blonde locks and gripped them as I guided her head further and further down onto my shaft. She hurried her pace as if the guidance of my hand was the thing that set her free. She pushed further and further, faster and faster. I was about to cum. I gripped her hair once again and stopped her.

"Is something wrong?" she asked as she looked up at me. A trail of saliva dripped from her lips.

"Hon, if we are going to do this, I want to do it right." I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked as she wiped the saliva away from her lips with the back of her hand.

I reached down and tugged on her shorts. A smile grew on her face as she hurried to accommodate my need. She sat down quickly, shimmied about, lifted her legs and scooped off her shorts. She looked at me. Her beautiful eyes locked with mine. My daughter was naked before me. She was beautiful. She was perfection. She was everything any man desired. She was everything I desired.

"Do you like how I look, daddy?"

I nodded, "Yes, baby, I do."

Annie beamed a proud smile. She set aside her shorts and crawled towards me slowly. I felt my heart racing. It pounded loudly in my ears with every beat. It was deafening. She swung her perfect rear end about so that it faced me. She straddled me, "Daddy, I want you to taste me while I suck on you."

"Anything you want, hon." I said as I helped her position herself.

I sat there, looking at my daughter's pussy as she hungrily sucked on my cock again. I felt like shit. I felt like the lowest person on earth let alone the lowest father. But, my lust for her overrode everything. I leaned back as she got into place and took a better look at her. Her pussy was perfection. My baby's little slit was hairless like how I would imagine most girls are nowadays. She had tiny lips like her mother. It was the most perfectly shaped pussy I had ever encountered. It was slick with arousal. I leaned forward hesitantly. My heart was beating so fast that I felt like I was going to die. I touched my tongue to her pussy. Her body responded as it shifted about and a muffled moan escaped her mouth.

That was it. That was all it took. I gripped her legs and hungrily dove into my own daughter. She tasted fantastic. It was bizarre the similarities between her mother and her. She even tasted like the cheating whore. I was a man possessed. I wanted her. I wanted my own daughter. I wanted her taste in my mouth. She pulled her head away from my cock and bellowed a moan that was louder than any of the girls from last night. She shook as her body gave in to an orgasm that came far too quickly. I barely touched her. I would me amiss if I didn't think it was too soon and I didn't have enough fill of her pussy in my mouth, but other things mattered. She fell off my body and looked back at me.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I came so soon." She said apologetically.

I shook my head, "No need to apologize."

She laid there panting. I nudged her legs and signaled that I still wanted more. I got up from the bed and forced her legs open when she didn't get the hint. Her eyes were wide open, shocked that I wanted to continue our little taboo escapade. "Really?"

I nodded, "No turning back now, hon. You made daddy mad with desire."

"Oh?" she said as she tried to sit up.

I pushed her back down gently and pressed my cock against her slit when I was in position. "You have been a bad girl, Annie."

"I know."

"You had your friends tease daddy yesterday."

"I'm sorry." She said as she feigned being apologetic as she spied me rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy. She shivered and shook as the head rubbed against her clit.

"I want this badly, Annie. I want you."

"Take me, daddy."

I pushed into her. Annie gasped. I wasn't gentle. I wasn't reserved. I didn't care to take the time to be loving with her. I looked down and the image of my wide when she was young appeared. I pushed into Annie. I pushed into my own daughter. I fucked her lustfully as she screamed and moaned. She tore at her own hair as I drove her mad with pleasure. Our bodies rocked and surged together. It was a thing of beauty to love ones own daughter. I couldn't stop. I couldn't get enough. I watched as her flesh rippled under the constant collision of our bodies. It was mesmerizing. It was arousing. It was taboo.

"Oh daddy!" she cried out.

"Yes baby, yes!" I growled as I gripped her waist with my hands and continued to pump into her. She looked up at me and mouthed the word 'more' as the climax built within her. I wanted to give her more. I wanted to give her everything I had. All the frustration that had built from her mother leaving me was now being relinquished. All the pain. All the hurt. All the longing when I was left with a teenager to raise on my own was being pulled away from me. "Cum for me!"

She nodded. She nodded quickly as she yelled, "I'm cumming!"

Her body shook violently. My daughter's body rocked as her orgasm crushed into her. Her legs stiffened as she let a tidal wave of pleasure explode from within. I couldn't contain myself. Seeing her cum the way she was brought my climax. Hearing her moan the way she did made me want to cum with her. I arched back as my cock erupted. I felt it pulse and shoot.

"I feel it! I feel you cumming!" she called out as she gripped her hair in ecstasy.

I pumped my hips madly as I emptied into Annie. As I felt the last stream pulse out of me and into my daughter, all strength gave way. I fell flat onto the bed exhausted. I laid there panting. Annie sighed in content as she reached down and rubbed the cum that had spilled out from her onto her pussy.

She turned to me, "Daddy that was so much cum."

Reality shot back into my life. I was lying in my bed with my daughter. I was lying in bed after I fucked and came in my own daughter. I looked over to her, "Annie, what have we done?"

"What?"

"We shouldn't have done this honey. We shouldn't have done what we did. It isn't right." I said as I felt a great sadness overwhelm me.

She pulled herself close to me. Her naked body pressed up against mine. Her breasts touched my body. "Daddy, no. Don't think like that. I wanted this. I wanted this so much. You don't know the love I have for you."

"Annie, I love you too, but a father should not be having sex with his daughter."

"Is that what you think?"

I looked at her confused.

She tucked some of her hair behind her ear as she looked into my eyes with earnest. "Daddy, I'm not just a foolish girl that threw herself at her father. I am not a foolish girl that didn't think things through. I wanted this. I wanted to be the woman that mom couldn't be. I know you think differently and I know you acted on impulse, but this isn't something that was a flash in the pan for me. I thought about this. I thought about it all. Ever since the day mom told us she was leaving. Ever since that day, I felt I wasn't worth it. I felt that if my own mother could leave me, what is there in life to live for? Then you struggled and you overcame it all. You raised me into the woman I am now. You made life worth it for me. How can a daughter repay her father that works himself to near death fatigue? She gives herself to him."

"Honey..." I said as I reached out and touched her chin. "...that is what fathers are supposed to do."

She moved her head about and kissed the hand that touched her chin. She reached for my hand and brought it down to her naked bosom. "Do you feel my heart?"

I nodded.

"I swear to you, that if it were not you being the man that you are, it would not beat. I am here because of you."

"What? You thought of..."

"Yes. When a mother abandons a child, the child will feel...undeserving."

I shook my head, "Annie..."

"I don't think that way anymore, daddy. You gave me life. You gave me will." She moved closer to me. Her scent and the scent of our sex combined to an alluring smell. She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips. "My love for you goes beyond being just your daughter. You may not accept it at first, but it will never change."

"Then...why did you have your friends..." I asked confused.

Annie smiled deviously, "I wanted my daddy to have his fill of variety. I wanted my daddy to be happy. I have more friends that still have enormous crushes on you and want to taste my daddy. But, at the end of the day, I know his heart belongs to me." She looked into my eyes, "Doesn't it?"

"You know I am having difficulty in accept any of this."

She nodded, "I know."

"This is warped."

"I know."

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly, "This is wrong."

"I know." She said as she kissed back.

"But, I don't want anything else. I don't want anyone else."

"So your heart belongs to me?"

I nodded as I reached around her waist and pulled her close. I felt her body yield to me. It felt amazing. It felt nostalgic. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that she looked so much like her mother and I just craved to be with the woman that gave me everything including a daughter as devoted as Annie or if it was Annie that I craved. But, nonetheless, I wanted this being. I wanted this woman. I wanted my own daughter. I was ashamed of it. But, the shame began to slowly pass as my cock began to stir once again.

A smile grew on Annie's face as she felt my arousal. "Daddy...again?"

I shrugged, "I can't help myself."

*

I woke up. The alarm on my nightstand sounded off like an air-raid siren. I pulled myself out of bed and blinked away the bits of sleep. I winced as the sun shined into my room. It has been several weeks since my daughter and I entered a relationship where we took it beyond father and daughter. As much as I had reservations about it, things seemingly worked out. I looked around my room and found that Annie moving into the room had brought different touches to it. Pictures of the past were gone and were replaced with pictures of Annie and myself. There were pictures of Annie's friends and I scattered all about. She was a woman to her word. She had several more of her friends come to slake my thirst. It was an arrangement that any man would dream of.

I walked out of my room. I pressed the bathroom door open and found Jen with a towel wrapped around her. The bathroom was filled with steam from the shower she took. She looked over to me and smiled warmly.

"Good morning, Alex."

"Good morning, Jen." I said. "Are you going to be long?"

She nodded, "Sorry, I have an interview I need to look good for. Can you use the den bathroom?"

I nodded. "Sure, hon."

"Oh, Alex?"

I stopped and looked back at the voluptuous goddess.

"Thanks again for letting me move in."

"You got it, hon." I said warmly and walked away. Life indeed has changed. Jen moved in the get away from her abusive father. The feel of the house was different. It made things whole again. As strange as it sounded, it felt like a family. I walked down the stairs and headed towards the den. I found Annie in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning."

Annie looked back with a smile as Alison handed her a bowl of mixed batter. Both girls were dressed to kill with near identical outfits, each one sporting extremely tight leggings that showed off their legs and button downs that fitted to their forms perfectly. "Good morning, daddy."

"Good morning, Mr. Conner." Alison chimed in. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

"Did you sleep well?" Annie asked.

"Absolutely," I said and entered my den. I shut the door and took a deep breath. This was my life now. This was how I was going to live. I was finally going to live happily again. One may judge. One may cast stones. But, for once in a very long time, I was happy with everything and that was all that matters. I nodded to myself and entered my den's bathroom as one of Annie's friends slept quietly on the couch in the den.

*