The Trucker & Me: Oral & Doggie

Info
Trucker stud gives a pretty woman some roadside assistance.
129 words
4.47
5.1k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young woman is heading to Malibu California from Montana through the Interstate. As she drives through Idaho, her car breaks down. She is out of gas and has no way to call for help. A truck driver in a tank truck comes to her rescue. He calls for roadside assistance and escorts her in his truck. They both become attracted to each other. It's night time and the woman checks into a motel. The trucker, on his rest period, leaves the truck in a truck stop and checks into the same motel as the young woman. To show her gratitude, she goes to the room of the trucker and seduces him. She sucks his cock and they fuck doggie style. In the morning they go their seperate ways.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
SmoothTalker80SmoothTalker805 months ago

How I wish I was the one pounding you from behind ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wish it could happen in real life I'm a truck driver and use a lot of interstates. Gets lonely and for something like this to happen would be the ultimate dream come true. Thank you for making my Christmas by listening to your sweet sexy voice as you make this sound so real. I came so hard especially to hear you cum.

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months ago

I can only hope one day you will actually be traveling through Idaho…You would be a dream come true…

Share this

Similar Stories

A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
The Porn Star & Me: Sexual Denial A polyamorous porn star gets what's coming to him.in Audio
Fuck Me It's New Years Eve sex with a stranger at a new years eve masquerade party.in Audio
The Author & Me: Doggy & Missionary Hot sex between a married novelist & a college coed.in Audio
1 - 900 - Phone Fuck a Literotica fan has phone sex with me.in Audio
More Stories