The True Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master fucked her like that for only a few minutes before he grunted and came inside of her. The Master pulled more roughly on her hair dragging her back up to his chest as he continued to spill into her. Finally releasing her hair Master reached around and roughly grabbed Toy's breasts holding onto them as his cum continued to pour into her.

Toy was in heaven, her brain was flooded with near quadruple the amount of endorphins that a normal human could produce and coupled with the Master buried deeply inside of he she was on a high. The Master slowly tilted her forward and so consumed by the pleasure she didn't even throw her arms out to cushion her fall. The Master took the brunt of the weight his hands still wrapped tightly around her breasts squeezing them and further enflaming her passions.

"Fuck!" The Master swore, and Toy a moment to late realized she had been so consumed by her pleasure and had not thought of the Master first hurting him. His hands had been bent awkwardly and that had hurt him when he landed on them.

"You dumb bitch!" The Master hissed in her ear. Toy whimpered as he released her breasts and drew out of her rolling to get off of the bed.

"Toy is sorry!" She said, the pleasure she had been feeling plunging to shame with equal intensity. She had failed the Master! She had wronged him and hurt him!

"Fucking hell that hurt." Grumbled the Master. Reaching over to his nightstand he picked up the tablet that always sat there.

"You need to be punished bitch, come here." Said The Master.

Whimpering Toy followed her Master's order and went over to the edge of bed where he was pointing.

Toy felt something snap into her neck and looking out of the corner of her eye she saw a small black cord running from her neck to the tablet in her Master's hand.

Toy watched as he tapped something on the tablet, and felt the back of her neck tingle as if it had been pinched. The world around her fell apart, her senses so attuned to pleasure were suddenly registering only pain her skin that was always pleasantly smoldering was now on fire. Her nipples were raw and exposed, although the pain from those was nothing compared to her pussy, it felt as if she were cramping and it had a bucket of ice shoved inside of her. This was not the pleasant pain of the Master using her this was torture and a primal pain.

It was a pain that within the depths of Toy's soul brought out for just a moment what she had once been. Kaylee screamed out in pain and collapsed onto the edge of the bed conscious only for a moment. Toy looked up at her Master tears in her eyes.

"Master! Make it stop!" She begged her hands going out to him he was her salvation and her only hope to end the pain.

The Master stepped back away from her looking at Toy like the worthless Doll that she was, a worthless Doll to be used as he wished the pain toy felt was for the Master it would make her better for him she would not pay attention to her own pleasure she would make sure he received his. That was her purpose.

"You failed, you disappointed me. This is what happens to disappointing dolls." Said the Master. Reaching around Toy once again felt the small pinch and the Master turned and went to the bathroom.

Toy felt herself fall to the floor, landing awkwardly with her head and shoulder twisting unnaturally but the pain from that compared to the rest of the in her worthless body was nothing and shivering she curled up into a ball on the floor trying to cope with the pain and endure it for her Master. To her enslaved mind it wasn't the physical pain that hurt the most the true pain came from knowing that she had failed her Master and let her own pointless desires rule her actions.

Shivering on the floor the last vestiges of the woman she had been fell away and Toy became a true Doll, a creature completely devoted to her Master.

-

The True Master

I was bored. Watching Kate and Beth go through a massive pile of clothes and accessories picking out what Kate would need was hardly entertaining. It had been fun at first seeing her try on everything from a modest sundress to skinny jeans tighter than the ones that Beth had lent her but I apparently didn't have enough of a discerning palate when it came to clothing because the only thing I was really paying attention to was how much skin Beth was showing, and it wasn't like she was trying on sexy undergarments. She was trying on clothes from the sales rack in a super store.

In a huff at my lack of input which was causing Kate stress because she couldn't figure out what I liked Beth had shooed me away to go somewhere anywhere else in the store away from the two of them so she could help Kate decide what she wanted to get. I didn't have the money to spend on anything else and I had just stocked up on food so I aimlessly walked around the store trying to window shop, everything here was cheap and the shoddiest quality so even that was difficult.

My phone rang and picking up I glanced at the ID, it was Beth.

"Yes?" I asked answering the phone.

"Get back over here now." She said. The line went dead but my phone was already in my pocket and I was sprinting back through the store. I had no idea what had happened but for Beth to be calling me back and the fact that she had time only to say that meant that something was wrong, sprinting a few minimum wage employees halfheartedly try to stop me but within seconds of her call I was back in the clothing section of the store.

A small group of people was now standing around the dressing rooms. Not paying them any mind I roughly pushed a few of the people out of the way and was greeted by the sight of a half-naked Kate standing in front of the stalls her only article of clothing some ridiculously short shorts being shielded by Beth who had her badge out and was waving it in front of some gigantic athletic looking asshole's face. Beth and I together wouldn't weigh much more than the guy and he had muscles that bulged out of the wife beater he was wearing.

"I said get lost!" growled Beth.

The guy had his hands raised but wasn't looking at Beth his gaze instead locked on the half-naked Kate.

"I didn't do anything, just said I would like to see her without the shirt on. She's the one who stripped." Said the guy somewhat bemused.

Kate spotted me and breaking from behind Beth's protection hurried over to me unconcerned with the fact that she was flashing the sizable crowd that had formed.

"I said back away! Everyone disperse!" Said Beth shouting over the crowd as people started to hoot and shout at the small show that Kate was giving them. Beth stepped forward and shoved the muscle headed idiot away the badge still firmly in her hands he remained solidly in place even as the rest of the crowd reluctantly began to melt away.

"Why you clinging to that looser." He asked Kate still ignoring Beth in front of him as she tried to get him to move. Beth was bluffing with the badge at the moment the last thing Kate needed was getting the police's attention even as a victim.

Kate shivered and ducked down behind me even more hiding from the man.

"She wants you to leave." I said my voice cold.

The guys eyes widened and he took a small step back, he looked around and seeing no one was watching turned and walked away.

Beth lowered the badge and I turned around to Kate who had tears in her eyes at this point.

"I'm sorry Sir!" She said her voice nearly hysterical.

"What happened?" I asked as I held up my hand and Beth deftly tossed me a shirt which I quickly pulled over Kate's head.

"The man, he saw me coming out of the changing room to show Beth the shorts I was wearing and said something about wanting to see me without anything on." She sniffed and rubbed at her eyes.

"The next thing I knew I was taking off my shirt! Beth had to stop me from doing anything else before I managed to fight it off. It felt like you had given me an order Master!" She said and then completely broke down and began to bawl in my arms.

"Shit." I said and I turned to Beth.

"Can you get her stuff? I'm taking her back to the car." I said as I pulled her closer to me.

Beth nodded and reaching around to rip the tag off of the shirt Kate was wearing collected the rest of the clothes the two of them had selected. I quickly led Kate out of the store and back out through the rest of the mall to the parking lot. She had taken something that someone else had said as an order which was scary enough, but from what I knew the Doll programming created an exclusive relationship the Master was the only one who could give orders to the Doll.

But Kate wasn't a full Doll she had broken that part of the programing. That fractured code that let her escape had also done other things like the behavior we had just witnessed. The Master Doll relationship dynamic was screwed up creating a hole so she would follow any order directed at her. If she was going to accept orders and suggestions from anyone around her then when we took her out we were going to have to be careful another errant comment and Beth wouldn't be able to cover it up with her badge.

"I'm sorry sir." Whispered Kate as we exited the building into the cold air winter air. I looked over at her and saw tears going down her face. I didn't know what to do, a woman crying was something I had never had to deal and she looked utterly broken and even more confusing she had a glint of fear in her eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I said and drew her into a hug.

"The people who did this to you, they are the ones who are to blame. Not you Kate." I said.

"I ruined the day though sir, I can't do anything right!" She whimpered.

"Kate your perfect."

"But I took an order from a man who wasn't my Master!" she said.

"You broke the program they put into you Kate even I'm not your true Master. You have no Master you are free from them! We just have to work on getting rid of the side effects!" I said trying to console her.

Her eyes widened and she violently shook her head. "I don't want to be free Master! Not anymore! I want you to be my Master!" She said. The tears were streaming down her cheeks now.

At the car I opened the door to the back seat and ushered her inside, it would be a few minutes before Beth showed up so I slipped into the back beside her.

"And you only feel this way because of the programming that's still in tour head." I said with a sigh.

Kate ignored me as she continued to sob.

"Can you do something for me Master?" asked Kate. "Promise to do something for me?"

I didn't know what she was thinking but I could hardly deny her anything. "Sure." I said.

"Order me to only obey you." She said.

"What?"

"Order me to only obey you! You're my Master you have to be! If someone else can give me an order they could take me away from you!" She said distressed.

I was hesitant to order something like that, unsure of what the repercussions would be. So far the orders I had given her pertained only to physical actions this would be a mental order something like this would modify the way she thought a dangerous prospect to say the least.

"What if I can make it so you don't have to follow orders at all?" I asked.

"An order like that won't work Master." Said Kate shaking her head.

"Not an order, I have a test program to try and modify what's still in your chip. I'm nowhere close to recovering your memories but I figure in the meantime we could make you as normal as possible." I said.

"You want to make it so I don't have to follow orders from you?" Said Kate her voice shaking slightly.

"Yeah, no orders from anyone you'd be free! Then we just have to work on getting your memories back."

She leaned over on me putting her head on my shoulder and leaned up to my ear.

"I like the orders you give me Master. I get all tingly and happy when you give me even a small one, and when you order me while you use me." She shuddered and one of her hands drifted down onto her breast. "I feel like I'm in heaven."

I nodded. "That's the programming that they put into your head. That's why you feel that way." I said.

"What if I don't want to go back to what I was?" Said Kate. "For all I know I was a horrible person and this is my punishment." She said.

"I doubt that Kate, and even if you don't want to I have to try. I couldn't keep you like you are now its wrong!" I said.

Kate sighed and smiling leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. "You really are a nice Master. If you want me too I'll try the program you've come up with." She said.

"I do, I really would like to wait longer to test it more but if you're taking orders form everyone around you we really don't have a choice. If it doesn't work I'll give that order." I said.

"You promise Master?" She said.

"Yes."

-

"You've had this for two days?" Said Beth seething. "And you didn't tell us!?"

"I'm rooting around in Kate's brain with this program! I had to check and make sure everything will work. I've gone over it a dozen times and I don't even know if it will work!" I said frustrated.

"But it will fix her?" Said Beth.

"No! Unless I make a breakthrough it's going to take months or even years to figure out a way to recover her memories. This is a simple modification to her already existing programming just to see if I understand it! It's a test!" I said.

"What will it do Master?" Asked Kate.

"From what the manual and tablet gave me I pieced together how they use the chip to reprogram the Dolls. The chips don't actually overwrite anything in the mind, it rewires the brain rerouting a small portion of the hippocampus to the implant."

The two blinked at me so I continued to explain breaking it down as best I could. "The conscious part of the brain. Meaning that they didn't have to reprogram you about walking talking or basic bodily functions, and the implant for example can't shut down your heart or make you stop breathing. Those functions are autonomic and are situated mostly in the brain stem. The rerouting of the hippocampus means that your mind is something like a hybrid system, half biological half computerized. Although the values are more like ninety percent to ten percent in ratio." I said.

"What is this going to do Master, the thing you are going to try." Said Kate trying not to show how nervous she was.

"From what I can understand the chip operates like any other computer so I'm going to hack it and change the order of the hierarchical file structure, it's the organization method computers have always used and hackers have always broken into. What I'm going to try and do is remove a branch of the command tree. A single line of code or instruction but that simple the biggest issue won't be removing that command but compensating for the rest of the values. From what I can tell each chip has to be tailored to the person because every brain is different. This means a full MRI scan and a dozen other things and is also why I can't just delete everything on the chip, your brain would go haywire. I'm hoping that by deleting a single line your brain can cope enough and compensate on its own although I have built in some barriers to try and mitigate any side effects." I said.

Beth slammed her hand down on the table. "So you're removing her need to obey?" she said.

"The need for Kate to call me Master. It's simple enough but should be the most obvious to test." I said. "If this works then we can try removing her need to obey people."

Beth nodded. "Sounds good to me, let's do it!" She said.

"What now?" I said suddenly nervous.

"You've had it for two days, you've gone over it a dozen times why not? Is waiting going to make it better?" she said.

"Well no. It's simple from the programming aspect. But I still don't know how it will interact with Kate's brain." I said.

"And we won't know that if you work on it for a year will you?" Said Beth.

"No." I replied evenly.

"I want to try Master." Said Kate.

I swallowed. "Kate I could turn you into a vegetable if this is messed up. If I can't fix you I don't know what I'd do." I hesitated. "If I mess you up to much I'd have to alert them, they would be the only ones able to fix you."

Kate violently shook her head. "No Master! If it doesn't work I can't go back to them!" She said. "I need you to promise me Master!"

I couldn't make that promise, if I did royally screw up and turn her brain to Jell-O then I would have to give her back to them. I couldn't take her to a hospital because they would get here there and I could hardly take care of someone in a coma on my own for an extended period of time.

"Kate.." I trailed off unsure about how to say it.

"Master I need that promise!" Said Kate. She stood up and putting her hands on her hips glared down at me, trying to be as stern as she could despite the fact she was probably terrified at the prospect of fighting with me and that we were about to go rooting around in her head. Standing up to me was something she had difficulty with on the best of days. Still this was what I was trying to give back to her.

I was already in the red morally speaking anyway, having her with me and using her like I did. Would adding murder on top of that really change what I deserved in the grand scheme?

"I promise." I said.

"Marcus, it's the right thing to do." Said Beth.

I sighed and shook my head having Beth's approval wasn't helping nearly as much as it should have. Clapping my hands together breaking the gloomy mood I picked up my laptop and handed Kate the cable attached to it.

"We're not going to have to worry about that anyway. This will work." I said trying to put more confidence into my words then what I actually felt.

Kate reaching around snapped the cable in place, all of us hearing the faint metallic click as a small magnet locked it in place.

"You should probably lie down this might be disorienting." I said.

Kate nodded and Beth moved out of the way for her to lie on the couch next to me.

The computer had recognized Kate and I had a utility running that was recording all data in and out so I could go over it latter although at the moment all the implant in Kate's head was giving me was a standard USB acknowledgment. I guess when you're making evil brain implants you still have to use the same standards as everyone else.

"You good Kate?" I asked.

"I am Master." Said Kate.

I looked over at Beth. "I don't know what's going to happen here." I said.

Beth nodded. "I know. Try." She said.

Swallowing I looked back down at the laptop display. Kate's entire brain was hooked up to this and one stray command one bad keystroke could scramble it. Running the commands to check that everything was connected and the chip was communicating properly with the laptop I looked over at Kate.

"You ready?" I repeated.

She nodded and holding my breath my hands shaking slightly I executed the program. For a moment everything was silent as the program was sent to Kate's implant and it was processed.

Kate's eyes widened and she let out a blood curdling scream, her body tensed up and to my horror her mouth snapped close with a violent click blood quickly welling up from her mouth.

"Turn it off!" Shouted Beth as she moved over and quickly spun Kate onto her side to keep her from chocking.

"That'll do more damage!" said. I was watching as the data from her chip was streamed into my computer, dozens if not hundreds of errors were popping up all of them appearing and then being replaced more quickly than I could read them. The words I caught were not encouraging. Host incompatibility, corrupted substrate, and internal damages along nerve/electronic bridges.

I watched the countdown clock as the program finished. It had only taken thirty seconds but that had felt like an eternity. The program finished and the errors stopped streaming the chip once again reporting that everything was fine.