The True MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Darren, desperate for sex, finds a kinky older woman.
3.4k words
4.57
54.8k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
843 Followers

Darren was back home the summer between Junior and Senior year, and he was bored out of his fucking mind. None of his friends from high school had returned to their little town in rural Kansas, and his summer job doing landscaping only kept him busy until the middle of the afternoon.

Worst, he was horny all the fucking time.

He had a hookup partner - he wouldn't call her a girlfriend, Sarah, - back in school at California. They would still text a little bit. A few times a week he would wake up to a snap of her cute a-cup breasts, reminding him of how responsive those little nipples were in his mouth, or a little message about how much she missed his cock in her mouth. But all this did was enhance his frustration that the only company he really had was his left hand.

The absolute worst part, though, was how... active... his parents were. They had clearly gotten used to having an empty house, and hadn't re-adjusted their practices when he got home. They lived in a small two bedroom bungalow, and sound tended to travel. They even shared one bathroom. The family had a lot of money struggles when Darren was younger, but now his parents were doing quite well off - they just didn't feel the need to upgrade their housing.

The first night he was back home the only sound of their bed-frame squeaking, but by a few nights later he would have to lay their, awake, listening to the little wet sounds they made fucking, hearing his mom moan and gasp as they did whatever they were doing.

He wasn't disgusted by it. Honestly, good for them to still be that active. And he could see why - they were both pretty attractive people, objectively speaking. His mom was approaching fifty, and had an ample chest and pretty big ass, which Darren occasionally couldn't help himself to glancing at when she was walking around the house in her yoga pants.

Honestly, with how fucking horned up he was and the fact that he hadn't gotten laid in almost two months, he had pleasured himself to the sounds they were making more than once. Closing his eyes, usually imagining Sarah's tight little pussy wrapped around his dick, though from time to time he couldn't help his mind to straying to a much rounder ass bouncing up and down on his cock.

He had tried all the apps to find someone to hook up with, but it just hadn't worked. There was no one between 18 and 30 anywhere near this town who he had the remotest interest in. He had tried expanding the range to a bigger city a little over an hour away, but even then it was hard to find someone he clicked with. So his only help was porn - and the occasional moans of a woman in the throws of pleasure.

--

One night in late July, Darren was having an especially hard night sleeping because of his throbbing cock. His parents had been especially shameless - the sounds that were being made could be nothing but a hand slapping an ass, and the sounds his mother Alice had been making reached a peak of intensity that rivaled some porn. He was tempted to throw something on his computer with the speakers blaring, just to show them what it was like living next to that.

He retreated down the living room to try to get away from the noise, putting on some headphones and playing a game on his xbox. At one point during a loading screen, he noticed a little movement in the window next to TV - a reflection from behind him. His mom was tiptoeing in, barely covered in a little towel, clearly trying not to be heard as she ducked into the kitchen. Now she was trying to be stealthy? After all that show? Darren couldn't help but smirk.

He caught her reflection again as she turned and left the kitchen, cradling two cups of water in her hands, when she reached to adjust her towel - and it dropped. The reflection was almost a mirror - Darren could see the entire hourglass physique of her bare back, some ample love-handles, and could even make out the darker shade of red on her ass where she had been smacked. She quickly stooped and grabbed the towel, re-draping herself, glancing behind her to see if she had been seen. Darren snapped his eyes back to the screen.

The porn he looked for that night wasn't girls who looked like his petite college girlfriend. MILF was the primary search term he used. But it wasn't enough, even after he came and cleaned himself up, he was desperately horny. He needed pussy. He started browsing personals again, swiped through the apps (nothing new) then started exploring hookup communities. There was one for Kansas - and - his jaw dropped - there was a post referencing his small town:

"51F looking for hung bull near Aurora."

He wasn't that interested - what were the odds someone that old would be fuckable? Especially in this dump? He clicked through the profile but there were no other posts. Just out of curiosity, he clicked through and red the description:

"Looking to be fucked by someone new for the first time in 30 years. Must be hung. Hubby won't be involved at first, but maybe over time. Applicants send a dick pic and I will be in touch."

"What the hell," Darren muttered to himself. He had always been told he had a pretty great dick, it was long and girthy, with a slightly bigger head and an upwards curve. And plus, worst case scenario, he could just back out. And fucking someone who could host and wouldn't have emotional baggage might be a plus.

Darren was already getting hard again - it was impossible to contain these days. He stroked it to its fully length, laid down so it reached almost to his belly button, and snapped a pic. It was pretty up-close - this was a small town - and he wanted to avoid any identifying features. He sent a brief message describing himself - though he said he was 23, again, small town, and said he'd be interested in talking more.

The next day he woke up, and had gotten a response message from 'KinkyMILF212."

"Mmm, that's a delicious looking cock. Is it as big as it looks? Can you show me something for comparison?" the message was from around 6AM. He looked around his room, found an empty coke can, and stroked himself back up to size. He took another pic.

"Tell me what you want to do with it... and can you show me what I'd be working with?"

He was surprised by the rapidness of the response: "Oh wow, you sure big. This is me..."

The picture that came in was of some absolutely massive tits, pressed together, with sand in the background. The areolas were large and brown. Darren found himself instantly turned on - which he took as a sign of just *how* desperate he was.

"And as for what I want to do with that cock... well, my husband and I started playing with the idea of me fucking someone else. It turned him on so, so much, and I have to say, I'm intrigued by being with a younger guy. Someone who can take me for a few rounds. I'd love to ride that cock, and feel it erupting in me. Do you think that's something you might be interested in?"

"I haven't fucked anyone in months, and would love to fill you up..."

"You'll have to take it slow... I haven't had a cock that big in... maybe ever"

"Your husband doesn't measure up?"

"He has an okay cock... but nothing like that. Fuck, it's making me wet. Making me want to play with myself.

"Mmm, yes, touch that wet pussy while you imagine my cock."

"I can't right now *kiss emoji*, but we'll talk soon."

--

Over the next few days Darren texted back and forth with this woman. They discussed ground rules - no real names, no contact outside of the app they were chatting on. The woman - she called herself Liz - said she would tell her husband everything, but he wouldn't need to be there, and they wouldn't try to take any pictures or video the first time. The on sticking point was where and when to meet. She couldn't really host, and obviously Darren couldn't. They eventually settled on getting a hotel. Liz would pay for a room, her hubby would make himself scarce, and they would have their fun together. When they were done, hubby would come back to find his used up wife ready for him.

They settled on a hotel one town over, to make it less conspicuous. They also realized, Aurora being such a small place, they might know each other. They discussed what to do if that happened.

"I want that cock... no matter who it's on. Promise me you'll fuck me even if I turn out to be your kindergarten teacher or something. We can go on never bringing it up again, but you have to give me that cock."

"I promise. I'll make you forget your husband exists for a night. I'll make you feel like you're in your 20s again," Darren re-assured her.

The only bummer was timing. Even though he was 21, Darren still had a midnight curfew. He was delighted, therefor, when he found out this evening would be freed up.

"We have to visit your aunt Sally in Topeka," his mom explained, "she's having some medical issues and your uncle Andy has to be away for the night for business. She's asked if we can help out, and I think we'll have to."

"No problem," Darren said, "happy to hold down the fort." When he was next alone with his phone he messaged Liz: "I hope you're hubby finds a comfortable place to be while we have our time together, because I'm going to keep fucking you until at least 3AM"

"You can use me all night, baby. He'll find a way to keep himself busy."

--

When the day finally arrived, Darren couldn't help himself. He was so excited. He hadn't cum in a couple of days (trying to make sure he had at least a few rounds in him for Liz), and his parents had been relentless the past few nights. He could have sworn he heard his father calling his mother "whore" the night before while she moaned loudly.

His parents left earlier in the day - it was a long drive to Topeka. Liz kept him updated. She was so excited. Her husband's cock hadn't gone down all day, but he wasn't letting him touch her - no sloppy seconds for 'Dan.' When she texted she arrived at the hotel and he could come whenever, Darren immediately dove into the car.

When he pulled into the parking lot and checked his phone, he had three missed messages from Liz. The first explained how to pick up a key from the front desk. The second said, "hurry, I need you!" and the third was a picture. A picture of her pussy. A dark, trimmed landing strip, framed by a garter and thigh highs, moist folds of pussy glistening with wetness. Darren's cock jumped in his pants. Finally. Finally he was going to get some real relief after all these months.

He got into the hotel. Picked up the key card that had been left for him at the front desk. He found the room number. He took a breath and slid the key card in, then turned the door handle.

As he entered the room, he could see feet covered in stockings on the bed, but the curtains were drawn and the lights were dim. The little nook with a bathroom and closet obscured most of the room. He took this opportunity to rip off his clothes, he wanted this desperate MILF to see him in all his glory when he turned the corner. His cock was standing stiff at attention, already glistening with some pre-cum, but he gave it a quick pump to make sure it was at its most presentable, then turned the corner.

"...mom?"

--

It was her. His mother. Her brown curls of hair flowing down to her shoulders, a black lace bra covering her tits, which were straining against it in their fullness. He looked down, and there it was - bare, that wet sex he had just gotten a picture of, with garters and black stocking covering her generous thighs.

There was a moment of silence, she stared at his eyes, then she looked down at his cock. She looked around - maybe for something to cover up with, Darren wasn't sure - but she was laying on top of the bed spread and completely exposed.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he breathed, exasperated, and turned around the corner. He went for the door, and realized he couldn't leave, he was naked, and so he just lowered himself to the floor, face in his hands.

This couldn't be happening. He was finally at the point of getting relief - after an entire summer pent up - and he wouldn't get it. Then he felt ridiculous - he was probably in the deepest shit of his life, he had been sexting his own mother, but all he could think about was that he wasn't going to finally feel release he so needed.

"Darren?" his mom said, her voice gentle and very close, "Darren, it's okay - there's obviously been - I mean, there's been a misunderstanding. We can just pretend this never happened. Don't worry about it! Or we can talk about it."

He couldn't respond. He didn't know how. He shifted a little bit, but kept his eyes closed, slowing his breathing.

"Darren," she said, "I'm so, so sorry! I never meant to violate anything, obviously, I didn't know it was you! Can you ever forgive me?"

What?! She thought she had violated him? "No, no - it's nothing like that," he just managed.

"Then what is it?"

"It's..." it felt so stupid. But he had no more control. The frustration bubbled over and he had to be honest. "I'm just frustrated. I've spent this whole summer in this stupid town. Alone. No friends. No nothing. And I haven't felt like I can fully..." he pressed his hands over his eyes "fully release. Like, you know, you do with another person. I've felt restless. It's been making me miserable. And I thought, finally, tonight, I'd get that release, and now..."

Here he opened his eyes. His mother was kneeling in beside him, still in her bra and garters, but her legs clamped together hiding her sex. He tried to keep looking at her eyes, but he couldn't help it. His eyes drifted down to her cleavage, so warm and inviting, before snapping back up.

"I," his mom began, "I kind of understand. Your dad and I have had our ups and downs, and there were times when we weren't... physically intimate. It's really hard. And I know you came home for the summer to be with us, but didn't realize just how lonely you are. I wish this was something I could help with. I hate to see you miserable."

She hugged him, pulling his head onto her shoulder, embracing him firmly.

"Would you be willing to?" Darren blurted.

"What?"

"Willing to... help. Another person, helps, it makes it... better."

There was a long pause here. She didn't pull back, she still had his arms around him. Darren wasn't sure what he hoped for - that she'd say yes, or that she'd shut him down. It was a ridiculous question - asking his mother to help him get off - but he was out of control. He moved his arms, returning the hug, but letting his hand drift down her spine - though stopping right before the garter.

"And remember, Liz," he murmured, using the fake name his mother had given him in one desperate attempt, "we promised that, even if we knew each other, we would enjoy this time together, and then we could never bring it up again."

She didn't move a muscle - everything felt teetering on a knife's edge. His hand drifted down, tracing the edge of the garter, then following it's strap. Down. Down. Inching towards her ass. His other hand on her hip. He couldn't control himself. He needed the release.

"Dan..." she said, finally relaxing into him, the use of the fake name making a thrill of hope in his heart, "I understand you haven't gotten off in a long time. I know young men like you, sometimes get overstimulated. So let me take care of you. This first time.

As she said this her arms slithered from his back, and down between them. They found his thigh, then a finger slipped under his balls, and the other hand grasped the base of his cock.

He threw his head back and moaned. His hand slipped down the garter strapped, and cupped her soft, pillowy ass. She kissed the inside of his neck. He kept his eyes closed. Her hands started moving, in unison, on his balls and cock. He gave her ass a squeeze. She shifted positions, creating the distance she needed to in order to kiss down his chest. Her hands went faster. He breathed harder. He felt her lips on the tip of his cock, and they parted to take him into the warm wetness of her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," he let out an involuntary moan. He opened his eyes for the first time. She was scrunched in the narrow hallway vent over him to barely be able to get the tip of his cock in her mouth. She tried to push further down on him, but couldn't bend that much. Her breasts pressed against her belly as she tried to take more of him in.

She pulled her mouth off, but kept him grasped by the cock. "Come with me," she said, hand never leaving his shaft as he stood up and followed her into the hotel room proper. She sat him at the edge of the bed, and kneeled in front of him. She started stroking him again, moving on the shaft, and buried her face between his legs, her tongue flicking against his balls and then taking one of them into her mouth.

She licked up the shaft. Darren collapsed onto the bed, unable to hold himself up any more, just enjoying every sensation. She took his head back into her mouth, this time going deeper, her tongue swirling against his cock as she took him deeper and deeper. He felt the barrier of her throat, about half way down his cock, and growled in pleasure.

Her hands his cock for a moment, and he looked down- she was unclasping her bra. Her breasts fell out, full, yes, saggy, but so beautiful. She gathered her arm under them, and pushed them into his balls as her head bobbed on his cock. She started moaning as she sucked.

It had been a long time since Darren had cum, and he could feel the build up in his balls - almost embarrassingly fast. He wanted to hold off, to savor this moment, but he couldn't. Like a runaway train it kept going, him only a passenger.

"I'm... I'm close" he rasped, and could feel her moan on his cock in response. He wasn't sure... where to cum... but he'd warned her, and he couldn't stop...

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he moaned, and felt a pleasured moan in response, and looking down, saw the slightest nod, giving him permission, just before he erupted. She squeezed his balls as the twitched, his cock jumping in her mouth, waves of pleasure flowing through him as he thrashed about on the bed. She went still, her throat working, working to swallow each burst of cum in time for the next one, but she couldn't keep up, and pulled her mouth from his cock. But she kept stroking, and the last twitches sent ropes of cum across her tits, her belly, and a single white bead standing in stark contrast across her dark landing strip.

"Oh my god," Darren said, recovering himself. "I have never... that was... soo... oh my god." He managed to sit up, and look down at her. This beautiful woman. Who had swallowed his load into her belly, and admired her, the glisten of his cum making her even more beautiful. His mother.

What in the world were they going to do now?