The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 04

Story Info
The girls visit gets interesting.
3.9k words
4.76
11.1k
12

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

We took a few hours off to get some dinner and I took them to the Brew Crew so they could get some local flavor. We got a table and had a great bar meal and a few beers. The band showed up and we decided to stay and have some fun. I danced with both girls and they flirted with a few of the local guys before we called it a night and went back to the house. I thought I would boot the laptop and see if there were any messages for us. I motioned for the girls to come close and booted the laptop.

"Did you have fun tonight with Jan and Helen?" came up on the screen. I enjoyed seeing the look on their faces because they had spent the day with me so they knew I didn't do anything with the laptop to try and fool them.

"Why didn't you come with us?" Jan asked aloud and the screen answered "Caleb didn't ask me."

That shook all of us up, a direct answer to a question in real time. I didn't know if we should continue this tonight but I couldn't resist telling her "Anytime you want to come with me you are welcome." I no sooner said it when I wished I had worded it differently. I knew what I said would come back to haunt me (no pun intended).

We retired for the night and again I asked Etta to be a good girl while the girls were here. I thought I heard a whisper but wasn't sure. Stripping down I slipped into bed and immediately went to sleep. Sometime in the night I woke up to loud moaning coming from one of the guest rooms. I slipped on a pair of boxers and went down the hall. Besides being curious I was concerned that one or both of the girls would be adversely affected by their spirits. Jan met me outside Helen's door, apparently concerned for her friend also. We listened at the door and Jan whispered if I thought she should go inside. I shook my head and said we should just wait and see how it turned out, maybe she was just pleasuring herself and would be embarrassed if she walked in on her. She agreed and we backed away from the door as Helen finally reached her orgasm, screaming some words that we couldn't understand.

I was wide awake by this time and so was Jan so we went down to the kitchen for some warm milk or maybe something stronger. Jan didn't think Helen was masturbating but in fact was being ravaged by her spirit again. She reminded me that she almost invited him to visit again earlier with her comments. I agreed with her and said we would have to approach the subject carefully when Helen woke up. Hopefully she would tell us what happened without any prompting from us. We agreed that we wouldn't tease her but try to keep it scientific and factual. I was having trouble keeping the tent in my boxers from showing itself to Jan and I suspected that she was turned on also.

We didn't go back to bed but I excused myself to put some pants on and Jan went to get dressed also. We met back in the kitchen as the sun started to filter through the colorful fall trees. We talked some more and finally heard Helen get up and start the shower. We chuckled to ourselves remembering the orgasm she had and probably needed the shower. We looked up as she came in the kitchen with a glow that lit up the room. I casually asked how she slept and she giggled and said that she was refreshed and couldn't wait to sleep again. We both raised our eyebrows and she just nodded her head letting us know she had a visitor again. Helen blushed and told us that she had the best orgasm she had ever had and needed some clean sheets so she could remake the bed.

"I want to chronicle what happened to me last night. But first please pour me a coffee. I was visited be the spirit that visited Jan last night. He teased me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I participated fully in his lovemaking. He made love to me in every possible way and if is going to do that to me I don't ever want to go home. I woke up in the nude even though I went to bed in pajamas'. When I awoke I was arched up and my pussy was squirting. I had never done that before."

She was blushing furiously and Jan went to her and put her arm around her shoulders. Helen rested her head on Jan's chest and started to cry. We let her get her emotions out and finally she continued with her account of her overnight.

"I am really embarrassed to tell you all about this but I know both of you have experienced the same thing. I am telling you this in the interest of science and like Caleb I don't want my real name in any papers. I have to tell you that it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I would really like to know who he was in real life; he must have been some kind of lover to someone. I have to ask both of you if you heard anything in the night, please tell me and don't be afraid to further embarrass me, I don't think it could be any worse."

We both nodded our heads and said we were awakened to her loud moaning and were concerned about her. Jan said she wanted to go in and see if you were in trouble but we decided to wait and see what happened. We heard you scream and say something but couldn't understand what you said. We have been up for a few hours because we didn't feel that we get could get back to sleep. Jan said we were just glad she was ok and not to be concerned about what happened because even if the events would be written up, no names would be mentioned. She also said she would offer to let both of us read her final draft and see that our privacy was being respected.

I decided that we all needed some breakfast so I made French toast and sausage with juice and coffee. The girls marveled at having real Maple Syrup and I told them that is was a specialty of Vermont and imitation stuff wasn't allowed. They laughed at my joke but didn't ask for Mrs. Butterworth. We talked about the messages we had got on the laptop and wondered if Etta could tell us who the male spirit was. I brought up the possibility that we might be opening a door and not being able to close it afterwards. I wasn't concerned with Etta but I didn't know anything about the other entities. So far they didn't display any evil intent but they were unknown and that bothered me. Both Jan and Helen said that they thought that they were not evil, just driven to give pleasure.

Although I still had one last diary to read I was sure that Etta was not evil in any way but she had been coming to me sexually and I was concerned that her former lover that was now making love to Jan and Helen would be upset when they left and I was Etta's lover.

We spent some time discussing the objects that were in the trunk and none of us could think of anything they would be used for. Maybe the large book would shed some light on that mystery. Helen was often lost in her own thoughts and I wondered to myself what she would do tomorrow if Jan had her turn with her dream lover tonight. I hoped it wouldn't cause hard feelings between the two of them. We let our emotions cool down and it was almost noon when I booted up the laptop. As usual there was a message for us, it read:

"Did Michael take good care of Helen?"

We were shocked to put it mildly. At least we knew who the spirit was by name and now we had to find out who he was in the family if in fact he was family.

I remembered somewhere in the family history I had read that there was a Michael back in the early 1800's so I went and got my deed search papers from my safe. I looked back thru the names and I was right there was a Michael James who was the grandchild of Sir Basil James. That was the only Michael I found in the direct line but I was sure it was possible to have many more down through the generations. I would love to have a picture of him but if it was the early 1800's and photography wasn't available yet. Maybe I would find a painting at some point. I was going to do a genealogy study over the winter months and I could possibly find something in someone's family tree.

We sat down with a large piece of paper and started to make a chart with the names I already had from my deed. I would have to return to the library and get the book I had taken out before. The book had some of the wives listed along with their children so it was a good resource to start with. Jan and Helen had some great ideas and I added them to the margins for future use. We had talked about everything more than once and Jan did a great job of taking notes and refining the stories to understand them better. We decided to take advantage of the great day and went outside for another walk while the weather was good. We talked as we explored my property both Jan and Helen made some good observations. The good thing about having two people being around is that sometimes one sees a different side of a story or hears a fact that is brushed over.

It was soon dinner time and I asked if they wanted to go out or eat in. Jan said it was her treat but it was Helen who suggested that she and Jan share the bill because I had stood the cost of their visit. I mentioned the few places in town that we could go to and they said they wanted to go back to the Brew Crew. They liked the food there and they felt comfortable there and besides they didn't have to dress up to go there. We went back to the house and they got their purses and as we left the house I said "Etta if you would like to join us we would love for you to come with us." The girls looked at me like I was nuts but just followed me to the car and we drove to the bar.

Being a week night there wasn't any band playing tonight but there was a jukebox if we wanted music. The menu was the regular bar fare like pizza, burgers, hot wings and stuff like that. I suggested pizza and we knocked back a few beers while we waited. We were having a good time not paying attention to what was going on around us and when I looked up there was Etta dancing all by herself in the middle of the dance floor. I nudged Jan and pointed to Etta but Jan looked at me wondering what I was pointing at. I told her that Etta was here in the house dress that was by the trunk. Apparently I was the only one that could see her. I didn't understand that because the last time she followed me here the bartender could see her. Helen looked at me wondering what was going on and I told her the same thing that I told Jan.

I softly called Etta's name and she looked at me. I motioned her to the table and asked her why she was hiding from Jan and Helen. She didn't answer me but sat down in the extra chair and both Jan and Helen looked at the chair with their mouths open. Jan turned to me and said that she could see her now. I looked at Helen and she nodded in agreement. I told Etta that she didn't have to hide herself if she was out with me and the girls. She didn't acknowledge except to nod her head and she just faded away. Needless to say the girls were knocked back with what had happened. I think it made it easier for Etta to materialize because we had a lot of energy she could tap and we were accepting of her as a spirit.

"Ok girls, what did you think of that? Do you believe what just happened? I have to tell you that I am awestruck. I would never believe what just happened if someone just told me about it."

Jan was the first to say something "I could feel that she was here but I never thought she would come to the table and sit with us in human form."

Helen agreed and said this was the most exciting few days she had ever had. She didn't know how she would handle the spirit world if she ever came face to face with it but now she knows.

It was hard to be calm and finish our meal and we didn't feel like sitting around when we were finished so the girls paid the bill and we went back to the house. I went to the laptop and because it was already booted up I just asked:

"Did you have a good time Etta?"

"Yes Caleb I had a very nice time with you, Jan and Helen."

"Why did you leave?"

"I didn't leave, I came home with you."

"Why couldn't we see you?"

"It's too hard to stay visible."

Jan and Helen both just sat there stunned that we were having a conversation with a spirit. Finally Jan said "I don't believe what I just saw. This is unbelievable. Caleb if you agree I would like to apply what we have done here these past few days toward a thesis for my doctorate."

I said that would be ok as long as the original anonymity was observed. She said that it would require a lot of visits and she hoped that we could remain friends through the process. I told her that I was sure we would remain friends because she was so accepting of what happened so far. It was getting toward bed time and since we were up so early we decided to turn in early. Jan suggested that I set up the camera in her room and put it on movie mode. I cocked my head at her and she said if she had a visit she wanted to see if it was a dream or if she really had a visit. Helen shook her head and said Jan was braver than she was. I just laughed and said we had a perfect chance to make an X-rated movie and be asleep while doing it. I got the camera and the gear I would need and set everything up in Jan's room. We said goodnight and I turned in. "Good night Etta" I said as I slid between the sheets.

Etta was very appreciative of her night out and visited me sometime before dawn. She straddled my hips and slid my hard cock between the slick lips of her pussy. Her breasts dangled above my face and I sucked a nipple into my mouth. She twisted, swiveled and pumped my cock as she used me for her own satisfaction. I didn't mind as I knew I would cum hard and flood her pussy with my cum. I cupped her breasts with my hands, my fingers found her hard nipples and I pulled and pinched them as she thrust her pelvis against me. She stiffened as her orgasm overtook her and I filled her pussy at the same time. I was aware enough to watch as she melted away from me and left my cock flopped on my thigh. I woke up in the morning ready for the world.

Chapter 11

As usual I was the first one up and made some coffee while waiting for the girls to wake up. Helen was the first one up and because I didn't hear her take a shower I guessed she didn't have a visit last night. I asked how she slept and smiling she said she just had a pleasant little visit from her first spirit. He must have been tired because all he did was diddle her a little bit. She blushed a little as she said that but smiled at me as she sipped her coffee.

We were startled as we heard "Holy Shit" from upstairs and we ran up to see what had happened. Jan was kneeling naked in the middle of her bed. She was covered with cum and the bed was soaked. I couldn't help but stare at her hard nipples as she ran her hands over her body wiping the cum off of her. I went to the bathroom and got her a warm wet washcloth and a towel and handed them to her. She didn't seem to be embarrassed for me to see her naked and thanked me as she wiped herself down. I left the room and I heard the shower start when I got back downstairs. Helen came back and said

"What the hell happened to her? I know it wasn't you because I was here with you. When I had a visit there wasn't any physical evidence except my own."

"I don't know Helen, I am new at this also, when I get a visit from Etta there is usually just my own cum except for a perfume smell sometimes. I guess we will have to wait for Jan to come down."

Jan finally had finished and came down to the kitchen. "That was awesome guys, I feel like I was made love to all night." She said as she handed me the camera. "Let's see if there is something recorded before I say anything else." I booted my laptop and waited to see if there was a message this morning before I downloaded anything from the camera.

"Good morning everyone, did everyone have a good night, I know Caleb did."

"Yes I did Etta, thank you."

Nothing like telling tales out of school I said as I attached the camera to the laptop. There was one new movie file as expected and I asked Jan if she wanted to watch it alone before Helen and I did. She said she didn't mind if we saw it with her after all we saw her covered with cum before she took her shower. I started the movie and we saw a form emerge thru her wall and come toward the bed. As it got closer it began to take shape and we could see it was a male. His features became clearer and we could see it was the same spirit that Etta had described. Helen said it was the same one that had visited her the previous night so we knew it was Michael. He approached Jan's bed and she sat up as he took off her PJ top she put her arms around him and they kissed passionately as he laid her back down. He didn't rush as he kissed her over and over getting closer to her bellybutton. Her bottoms seemed to float away from her body and he slid between her legs and dipped his tongue into her slit. She arched her hips in acceptance and reached down to pull his face closer to her pussy. Jan rode his face and looked like she orgasmed a few times before she pushed him back and turned around so she could take his cock in her mouth. It looked like he was well endowed like Etta had said and Jan had no trouble taking him to the root as she sucked and stroked him. Michael pushed her away and knelt between her legs his thick cock poised to impale her. She mewed as he teased her and she groaned as he sunk his cock slowly into her gushing pussy. Jan came a few times and when he was ready he pulled out and showered her from chin to groin with his cum. When the last of his spasms dissipated he just faded away leaving Jan covered with cum like we found her.

Jan was speechless after watching the video. But I could see she had her hand on her pussy and her thighs clenched over and over. Helen was squirming in her chair and I think she had a small orgasm along with Jan. I was surprised that the form and resolution was so good. The video I had of Etta's visit with me was just a mist, maybe I would set the camera up again and see if she was better defined next time.

We sat back to have some breakfast and Jan was pretty quiet, I didn't push her figuring that she would open up when she came to grips with seeing herself making love to a spirit. Helen broke the ice when she said "Jeez Jan if you want to change places next time just let me know, that looked like it was a good one." Jan smiled and said she would not trade that affair for anything. I asked Jan what she wanted to do with the video that was acquired last night and she said as long as her face wasn't shown just leave it with the one of me and Etta. I said I would burn them to disk for safe keeping and take them off the hard drive. I was going to enter everything that happened the past few days in a file anyways and it would all be together. Jan said she was going to transcribe her notes to a document and would e-mail me a copy. She said she would name me as subject #1, Helen as subject #2 and herself as subject #3.

It was midmorning before they were ready to leave and I was sad to see them leave, it was nice to have some company for the first time in my house. The computer was still on so I invited the girls to say goodbye to Etta and/or Michael. Jan took me up on the offer and Etta responded: "Goodbye Jan I hope you come again, please bring Helen back with you." I was still astounded that we could have a conversation with Etta. I helped the girls with their luggage, loaded it in the trunk and hugged them as they reluctantly got in the car. Jan reached up and pulled my face to hers and gave me a passionate kiss goodbye. They waved as they left and I felt empty and alone.