The Trust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bottom of the steps he paused to take in the sight before him. Five beautiful woman sat or laid around the bath, and not a stitch of cloth to be seen anywhere. He thought about leaving them in peace for about two seconds then started stripping down as he walked towards them.

"Well hello ladies." He called as he dropped his shirt and toed out of his shoes, causing a couple of squeals and he thought Shelby to duck under the water. But Cybil jumped out and ran naked to him.

"You're back!" She cried, pulling him down for a kiss then tugging at his pants to help him out of them. "Did you fuck her good?" she asked him in a quieter tone, her eyes dancing.

"I did my best, damn near killed her." Mason admitted and grinned as she jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"I knew it," she breathed in his ear, "Next time I want to play too though," and she licked his cheek, "let's get back in." dropping to her feet she pulled him towards the bath.

Mason blushed as the girls started cat calling him, grateful that he had just had sex with Abby or he would probably have been fully erect instead of just a little chubby.

"Shelby." Cybil singled her out, pointing at the top half of her head, which was all she was showing. "Come here, you've been wondering about Mason for a while now, come look and get it over with and stop hiding like that, your beautiful."

What Cybil didn't realize, was that Shelby was in fact a virgin. She talked a good game, and wanted to fit in with this new crowd, but it had been all she could do to strip down and be with the girls naked. The idea of Mason being there naked was very alarming, yet she couldn't take her eyes off him. He was so solid-looking, it was very different from looking at pictures.

The girls switched their ribbing and cat calls to Shelby trying to convince her to stand, but when Mason saw her eyes he recognized the fear in them.

"Okay everybody, that's enough." He half barked, startling them all. Then he turned back to Shelby. "I'm sorry, you don't have to do anything, I'll go so you can get dressed or stay in the bath, it's up to you. Nobody here will give you any grief for not being comfortable." And he looked around at the rest to make sure they knew he was serious, before turning to leave.

"Wait." Shelby called, then paused involuntarily to look at his ass. "It's, it's okay, you can stay." And she forced herself to stand, fighting to keep from covering her tits with her hands.

"Are you sure?" Mason asked, not turning back yet. Though it was hard not to when he heard water splash as someone climbed out of the bath.

"Yeah.. I'm sure," he heard her say, noticeably closer behind him. So he turned and met her eyes, waiting until she looked down at him before he let himself look at her.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Cybil asked him, her arm around Shelby's back for comfort.

"She certainly is." Mason answered. Shelby was definitely a true blond, slim with flaring hips and a nice small pair of breasts with tiny almost invisible nipples. She was shaking, but there was curiosity in her eyes as she looked him over and seemed to get stuck at his cock. Which decided that maybe it did have some life left after all.

Cybil watched Mason's cock slowly fill and rise, then squeezed Shelby with a one-armed hug. "See, he really does think you're beautiful." Then she stepped over and took Mason's hand to pull him towards the bath again. Shelby too started climbing in as Mason settled back in the water with Cybil in his lap. "Behave yourself." He whispered in her ear and Cybil smirked at him.

"We should play Marco Polo." Ardella threw out, as she arched her back languidly, her puffy nipples catching the light and Mason's eye.

"You just want Mason to grope you." Cybil laughed at her, then waded over and pulled her up and back to Mason. "There," she told her, pushing her into Mason's lap and laughing. Mason caught her hips, startled and almost dumping her from his lap when the head of his cock caught in soft folds, but Ardella reached back and grabbed his hands. She rolled her hips a little and used her fingers to spread herself a bit, until she felt the head of his cock slip in, then settled back with a sigh as Cybil joined Becky in a corner.

"God you feel good." Mason whispered to her, sliding his hands up to cup her breasts. She just groaned and started rocking her hips slowly under the water. It wasn't how either had pictured their next first time would be, but at least Mason's hands were free this time.

"Hey you two, pay attention." Cybil called to them, and Mason looked over at her. "We want to have a house-warming party. With a band and lots of people. We were talking about it just before you came home."

"Actually," Mason got out then paused as Ardella moved just right. "I was thinking on the drive in that we should have a Halloween party." This met with enthusiasm so he was able to get back to what Ardella was doing to him as the others talked excitedly around them. He had to bite his tongue to stay quiet as he fought the urge to start matching her movements with short thrusts of his own.

Shelby was listening to the ideas flying around her, but she hadn't really taken her eyes off Mason since returning to the bath, and she wasn't sure, but she thought he and Ardella might be fucking. They were barely moving, but she was pretty sure they were and it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. On a night of many firsts for her, she found herself envious of the elegant black woman. When Ardella's head fell back on his shoulder and he kissed her long neck, Shelby was sure, and began squirming a little as she caught herself idly strumming her clit. With an embarrassed blush she stopped and glanced around, blushing even deeper when she saw Cybil was grinning at her.

Ardella relaxed against Mason as he finished cumming in her, she was going to love living there. Then she stood and turned to give him a long hard kiss before wading back to her original seat. "Next!" She called and there was general laughter. But to Mason's surprise, Katey quickly crossed to him and climbed into his lap. Sighing as she leaned back and pulled his hands to her magnificent chest.

"There is a problem with having any kind of big open party here right now though." Ardella got everyone's attention, though Mason was distracted by Katey's truly spectacular tits. "We still have a lot of construction going on around the grounds, and we're carrying special insurance to cover it. Unfortunately that doesn't include private event insurance of any kind." That put a damper on the idea, but nobody doubted Ardella knew what she was talking about.

"Well then," Becky interjected after a moment of silence. "we'll just have to all go to the Leathers & Feathers erotic exotic ball. It's ticket only, but I'm pretty sure I can still get us some. And this year it's being hosted at the Tea Room, so it should be epic."

This set everyone off again and while Mason tried to pay attention, Katey had found his sorely abused cock and was playing with it.

Shelby didn't know what to think of these people, they all seemed so enthusiastic and free about everything. They were nothing like her friends from school. Her head was kind of spinning with it all, but she thought she wanted in, wanted to jump in with both feet and the hell with the consequences. Then her eyes wandered back to Mason and Katey, who seemed to be in a world of her own, and she told herself if there was another call for next, she was going to get a turn.

"Oh I love it, we could have so much fun." Cybil enthused, "I've always wanted to go to it." This set off another round of talk on what costumes to wear.

Just when Mason was fully hard again, and thinking about ways to get Katey mounted, Cybil waded back over and pulled her up from of his lap. "That's enough for now, I don't want him worn out on our first night here. You can play with him later, I promise." And she took her place giving Katey a smack on her bare ass when she stuck out a pouty lip at her. Getting laughter from everyone including Katey.

"There's a really nice custom costume place here in Arlington." Shelby told them, hesitantly. "My friend Erica works there. They do everything from Halloween to ballet to theater productions. I could probably get her out here to help." And their enthusiasm at the idea made her feel like part of the crowd.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting hungry." Becky told them, looking around to see if anyone else was.

"I could eat," Ardella agreed, "but I don't want pizza again. What's good here in Arlington?" she directed at Shelby who was looking more relaxed now.

"There's a new hot pot restaurant," she answered hopefully, then sighed in relief as Katey got excited and took everyone's attention.

"They have a hot pot here?" she bubbled. "that's so cool." And seeing some confusion on a few faces, she became Katey the foodie. "A hot pot restaurant is an Asian soup bar, they place simmering pots of broth in the middle of your table that you cook thinly sliced meats and vegetables in. One pot is usually spicy, and you mix your own sauces to dip in, it's really good."

It was agreed that this sounded okay as long as she helped them with it, so everyone started climbing out. But nobody wanted to put on the clothes that they had worked all day in so it was a bare-assed troop that headed up the stairs, even Shelby pulling up the rear after Ardella offered to loan her something to wear.

Mason found his new bed more than comfortable that night, it was freaking huge. Dinner had been a bit of an adventure, but he was ready to be alone with Cybil now and actually kind of tired.

"I hope you have at least one more in here for me." Cybil told him as she snuggled up to him and took hold of his cock.

"Always." Mason assured her.

"Okay then, spill it, I want to hear about Abigail and I want details." So he told her, trying not to leave anything out as she sucked him hard then mounted him. All the while moaning encouragement at the juicier parts of his tail. "I bet if we went down there and reenacted it, I could still smell her in your car." She told him dreamily when he finished, lost in her belly dance on his cock.

"I'm not going to wake up tied to this bed am I?" he ask her later as they were drifting off to sleep.

"Did you mind it last time?" she asked sleepily, and when he admitted he hadn't. "Then don't worry about who I tie to this bed, just enjoy it."

***

Mason was dreaming of Brigid, they were lying in bed snuggled with one of her heavy breasts in his hand as he spooned her ass from behind. With a moan, he felt her reach down and line him up then sink back onto him. And he woke up still feeling every bit of it. Confused for a second because the breast in his hand was definitely not Cybil's, yet the hair in his face was blond not Brigid's fire-red, Mason reared back to see what was going on. And Katey turned to look at him over her shoulder, her green eyes shining.

"Cybil came and told me it was later." She told him with a smile and held up her right arm so he could see that it was shackled to the bed. Before she started humping back at him.

God I love that girl, Mason thought as he grabbed Katey's breast again and started moving his own hips. "I love my life." He growled into Katey's ear before he started nibbling at her neck, setting her to giggling.

They had just finished when Cybil breezed back into the room followed by Ardella. "Okay you two, time to get busy and I'm not talking more screwing." She told them as she started undoing the buckle of Katey's cuff. "Everybody is hungry again and we think it's silly to have that huge kitchen and no food. So get dressed, we're going shopping."

Mason needed to get out of bed and relieve his bladder anyway, so he rolled out and grabbed Ardella, giving her a morning kiss before heading for the bathroom.

They all ended up going in two of the CX's, with Ardella driving the trailing car. "We should swing by Shelby's and see if she wants to come along." Cybil suggested to Mason nodding towards the road they had taken when they dropped her off the night before.

"You like her eh?" Mason asked as he made the turn.

"Yes, I think we should offer her one of the rooms on the second floor with the others." She admitted while reaching over to give his crotch a light squeeze. "I think she would be fun to have around." Mason just chuckled, so after a second she swatted him. "Does that mean we can?" and he nodded.

Shelby was out front washing her bike when the two CX's pulled up, and she hollered into the house for her dad to come meet everyone. Wondering what was up.

Mason saw a tall lean man come out the front door as his pack spilled from the cars. Watched him stop and take a long appreciative look at the girls and the grin that spread across his face. He was a rawboned Sam Elliot looking guy minus the mustache and Mason figured the girls wouldn't mind getting checked out by him. In fact he heard Becky mutter a "Nice," under her breath when she saw him.

"These are my new friends I told you about." Shelby told him, dragging him over to them. Mason stuck out his hand and shook as she started the introductions. Then grinned as Cybil and Becky both went in for hugs, surprising and tickling the old guy. His name was Pat Anderson, and his voice was as gravely and distinctive as his rugged face.

"Welcome to the neighborhood, anyone that's been as nice to my girl as you have is alright in my book." He told them. "What can we do for you?"

"Well we planned on coming by your shop later to look at some bikes," Mason began, but Cybil cut in. "But right now we're hungry and want Shelby to show us where to get breakfast, then where to shop so we can stock up our pantry." Then she gave him one of her coy looks, "But you're welcome to tag along too."

He grinned at her, "I can see you're trouble," and he chuckled, while Mason and several of the girls barked involuntary laughs. "but I've got some stuff I need to get done around here, so you'll have to get by with Shelby, she knows the area as well as me anyways."

Breakfast ended up being omelets at a little place named The Best Cafe, not bad, then Shelby took them to a butchers where Katey had a field day's worth of fun. Mason was following her around trying to get an idea what the meals in his near future might entail, when he heard some excited commotion among the other girls and guessed that Cybil had probably asked Shelby if she was interested in staying at the hall.

It took about half an hour, but they left the butcher with three heavy boxes loaded in the back of one CX, then Shelby had them drive a ways out-of-town to a wholesale cash and carry place and they all got busy shopping. By the time they were checking out, Mason was wondering if they shouldn't have brought the third car. But they managed to get it all in the two.

Katey was like a little majordomo when they got back to the hall, directing traffic in her kitchen then shooing everybody out so she could put things away where she wanted them. Everybody scattered then, going to finish setting up their rooms, and Mason found himself with nothing to do. So he decided to take a tour around the outside and see how things were shaping up.

***

Mason knew the Triumph Rocket X Limited Edition was his choice as soon as he laid eyes on it. The black bike just looked bad-assed. Unlike the girls, this wouldn't be his first bike, though the others had all been dirt bikes. Still he figured he could handle it. There were three of the Speedmasters on the floor, but no colors except the stock grey and black which dampened the girls enthusiasm a bit until Shelby pointed out that the shop had painting facilities.

Pat took him back in his office after it was decided to just get the Rocket and two of the Speedmasters. Mason figured he could buy another bike or two later if more were needed, once they got through a riding course. He prepaid for painting and powder coating on the two smaller bikes, planning to let the girls decide on the colors. The paperwork was sorted and Mason handed over the BNY card.

Pat looked at it for a minute, then looked at Mason. "Tell me a little bit about yourself Mason," he began, " my girl says you've invited her to live with you and I'd like to know what that entails and just who is asking."

"Well, it's not so much me that asked her to live at the hall, that was Cybil, but I told her to go ahead." Mason told him, "And she would have her own apartment, so she would only be living with us in a broad sense." And watched the man relax a little.

"As for me, well, I inherited more money than anyone should be allowed to have." He began, deciding to be open with him, figuring he had a right to be concerned about his daughter. "My father wasn't a nice man, though he stole his fortune legally. He was what's known as a corporate raider and he was ruthless about it, moving through the world raping other men's dreams." He paused, deciding how he wanted to say it. "His greed got my mother and him killed. Or at least the money did. Him I can do without to be honest, but I'd give up the money if it would bring my mother back."

Mason fidgeted a bit, afraid that simple truth was going to make his eyes water, embarrassed. "There is more to his legacy than the money though," he went on when he was sure he had control. "He left me more to clean up in this life than I think I can. So I'm going to school, hoping that I'll be able to repair at least some of the damage he did. Even though I know I'll never come close to finding all the lives he destroyed. And I'll be damned if I'm going to be like him. Those woman out there are my friends, sometimes lovers, and Cybil is one of my loves. And they will have every advantage in this life I can give them."

"I'll tell you now that I don't have plans to seduce Shelby." Mason tried to assure him. "But from past experience, anywhere Cybil has her hand in things, there's a pretty good chance things will get wild occasionally. I'll do my best by her and nobody will force her into anything. And on top of that, you're welcome to stop by any time and check on her."

Pat sat there studying Mason when he finished for a minute then just nodded. "Good enough." Before swiping the card and handing it back. Then taking the printout from the machine behind him for Mason to sign. "Does Shelby get a commission?" Mason asked him then signed when Pat nodded and smiled.

"Now for the fun part of this deal," he grinned at Mason as he handed over the receipt. At Mason's frown he chuckled. "Trust me, you'll enjoy it and I'll let you have everything at cost." So saying he led Mason back out front.

"Well girls, now that the damn paperwork's done, it's time we outfitted you in some leather." He barely finished before Mason and him were swarmed with hugs and kisses. What followed Mason did enjoy, as Shelby and a blonde woman who worked there showed the girls outfit after outfit to try on and model.

Later they were sitting down to Katey's first dinner, beef stroganoff over home-made egg noodles with a green salad and some fresh crusty bread, when they heard a couple of bikes out front and Shelby led her father in.

"I'll get more plates." Katey said before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Come eat." Cybil waved them over, "Katey has outdone herself here, it's delicious."

Mason stood and shook hands with Pat, then waved for him to take a seat as Katey returned with more service for the two. "Help yourselves, there's plenty." He told them, and there was.

"Damn. It is good." Pat said after the first bite, looking at Katey who blushed a little.

"So, what can we do for you?" Mason finally asked after the plates were about half empty and people were slowing down a bit.