The Trust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigid watched her heavy breasts sway as her light blazer fell open and had a sudden urge to see what they looked like. "We could soak for a while if you want," she suggested, feeling a wicked little thrill and a catch in her breath at the look Jess gave her back.

"They're double D's." She said with a grin, guessing correctly what Brigid had been wondering. "But your no slouch in that department either." She continued as she looked Brigid over.

"I'm barely a regular D." Brigid disagreed, her hands going to her breasts, half to conceal and half caress.

"Okay, I'm game." Jess grinned, slipping out of the blazer and crossing to one of the benches. She folded it and then shrugged out of her shoulder rig, Brigid feeling a little shiver at the sight of it, and tucked it inside the jacket. Brigid watched as she stripped her shirt off, the bottom hanging for a long time on her huge tits before dropping them to shake in their lacy bra. Then sighed as she popped the front catch and spread the cups apart, her breasts falling into a beautiful pear shape with thick nipples and small crinkly areolas. "God it feels good to get out of that thing." She muttered as she shrugged it from her shoulders and rubbed her breasts.

"I can only imagine." Brigid told her, surprised to see that Jess not only had beautifully shaped breasts, she had a defined six-pack for abs.

"I thought you were joining me?" Jess teased her as she dropped the clothes on the pile and began undoing her button fly jeans.

Having worked himself into another good sweat, his hands getting heavy, Mason decided to hit the showers down stairs and then maybe soak for a while. Stripping the gloves off, he left them on the floor under the bag.

He was surprised to see Brigid and Jess in the bath, even more so as they seemed to be exploring their new friendship in ways he hadn't expected. Jess was straddling Brigid and the two were kissing, a lot of soft tit flesh mashed between them. Grinning, he continued into the showers, stripping to rinse off, but choosing one that gave him an unobstructed view.

He was rinsed and trying to decide if he should leave them alone, watch from there or see if he could join in, when Jess stood and took a seat on the edge of the bath. Her massive tits rolling to the side as she leaned back and spread her legs. Brigid turning and crawling between them, her mouth going to work.

Mason drifted to the doorway, leaning on it with one shoulder as he admired the show. His sorely used cock stirring yet again. He'd decided to just watch, still unsure if Shelby was expecting him to take her out later, when Jess looked over at him and crooked a finger. His cock seemed to twitch in time with her finger as he gave in and headed towards the bath.

"Stick that ass out there, I wanna watch him fuck you." She told Brigid as Mason stepped down into the bath. Glancing over her shoulder, Brigid did just that.

Mason took hold of her hips as she reached back between her legs and guided him in. His eyes locked on Jess' as he started fucking Brigid, driving her repeatedly against Jess.

Brigid soon gave up and slid up Jess' body to wrap her lips around one of her thick nipples, as she sank two fingers between Jess' lips, looking for her G-spot while Mason drove his cock into her over and over, pushing her up against her hand so that every time he drove forward, he pushed her fingers that much deeper.

Jess couldn't believe what was happening. She was fairly free-spirited and liked an occasional walk on the sapphic side. But she hadn't even had a threesome with her boyfriend, though he had asked a few times after learning she was open to a little girl on girl. Now here she was, this guy practically driving his girlfriend into her and it was the wildest thing ever. They were both so damn pretty, her with that flaming hair and those curves, and him, well fuck, he was just hot. It had made her wet watching him hitting that bag in the gym, but the way he was riding her, shit, she could feel it almost like he was fucking her. With a shudder, she came, wrapping her arms around Brigid to keep from falling from the wall. And yet, he just kept going, like some machine, his thrusts rocking them both.

Mason slowly drove Brigid up Jess' body until they were both lying on the wall top, locked in each others arms as they kissed and his balls started slapping Jess at every thrust, quickly driving her into another orgasm that she shared with Brigid. Mason was considering switching to Jess, when he started feeling his own orgasm building and decided he'd better stay where he was. But Brigid, who knew all the signs of her lover, quickly rolled over and dropped in front of him, her mouth covering him as she pulled at Jess to join her.

Jess slid almost boneless into the bath, one arm around Brigid and one hand against Mason's stomach for support and licked her lips as she watched her new friend suck his fat cock. Only feeling a little guilt as she leaned in and gave it some love herself when it was offered. They swapped him back and forth a few times before Brigid took his load, then kissed Jess, their tongues sliding together in the slick mess. Jess was really tempted to see if Mason had another in him, but wasn't upset when he gave them each a kiss and excused himself.

She really was a one man woman, but after what she'd just been through, her boyfriend was going to have to up his game or head down the road.

***

Shelby was joining Mason and Ardella for their runs regularly now, her breathing already getting better, though Mason wasn't joining her to soak, afraid he wouldn't be able to stop himself again. They hadn't gone out the night before, Shelby coming home from college with a head ache and a new paper to write for her applied engineering class. And truthfully Mason had been relieved, he wasn't sure he'd have been up for much after the day he'd had. Cybil was a little disappointed, but forgave him as they lay in bed and he related his day to her.

It was a cold morning, with hoarfrost on the grass, their breath steaming, but Mason found it invigorating and if anything pushed the pace. He was looking forward to working some in the gym now that it was becoming usable, his arms sore from the day before, reminding him he was getting soft. Danny ran circles around them like usual, leaving tracks in the white surface when he left the road.

They were on the way back, almost within sight of the gate, when Shelby's dad drove by them honking, a covered trailer behind his pickup. "It's the bikes!" Shelby told them excitedly as they all three started running again. But Pat was on the list and got waved through before they caught up.

Becky was having a slow start to her day, and just happened to be in the second floor lounge headed for the stairs when she saw the pickup and trailer coming down the drive and made a good guess who it was. So as Pat came through the door, she sauntered down the stairs naked, having run back to her room and stripped, her heavy breasts bouncing as she took each step. He'd been surprisingly hard to catch alone, and though he seemed to like flirting with her, it had just never gone anywhere. That was about to change.

"Well hello." She greeted him, suppressing a shiver as his eyes devoured her. "I was headed down to soak for a bit," she told him as she left the stair and stepped closer to him, "care to join me?" She could see he was a little stunned, so she took his hand and turned, swaying her ass from side to side as she pulled him along in her wake down the other stair.

Pat was watching that ass so he didn't see the trio in the doorway behind him as he followed Becky. Not even his furiously blushing daughter.

Grinning, Mason scooped Shelby up and ran up the stairs, letting himself start laughing as he carried her down the hall and set her by her door. She was still beet-red and her eyes a little crazy. So he hugged her for a second then kissed her forehead to get her attention.

"It's okay, she won't break him." He told her with a chuckle.

"But..." She started and he stopped her with a finger to her lips.

"Let him have some fun, everyone deserves to get a little now and then." He told her gently, opening her door and backing her into the room then starting to turn, stopping as she reached out and took his arm.

"Even me?" she asked. With a grin, Mason scooped her up again on his way in and kicked the door shut.

Ardella watched the door slam from the stairhead, smiling and picturing what would be going on in there as she headed on up to her own room to shower.

The steam room had been looking more inviting as the weather turned colder, and that morning Cybil talked Brigid into trying it out. Soon everyone at breakfast decided to join them, so about the time Pat was passing the runners on the road, Cybil and Brigid had been joined by Katey and a very nervous Cindy as they trooped down to the spa, everyone stripping as Cybil studied the digital thermostat control. She picked the first setting at forty-one Celsius, then entered twenty minutes as a guess, smiling when the lights went green and the thermostat started climbing.

Becky smiled when she saw they had the bath to themselves, though she was a little surprised that the overhead lights were on. Shrugging, she turned to Pat and pulled his head down for a kiss, her other hand dropping his as she cupped his groin, pleased to find his jeans packed. "For me?" she asked. He grinned lopsidedly and started on the snaps of his shirt as she reached for his belt.

Shelby squealed as Mason picked her up and carried her across the room, then shrieked in surprise as he tossed her on the bed and grabbed her right leg, pulling her sneaker off. She felt a little dizzy with the realization that it was about to happen. She'd been longing for it and dreading it, but the look in Mason's eyes as he took her other sneaker off tipped the scales and she reached for her own shirt tail.

Mason toed his own runners off as he stripped Shelby's feet, then all but ripped his shirt off when it blocked his vision of her. His shorts dropped, and he crawled on the bed and took her back in his arms. His mouth finding hers as he slipped his hand under her sports bra to cup one of her breasts and she reached for his cock.

"Do it Mason," she breathed urgently, trying to pull him even closer. "give it to me, please."

Giving her a last kiss on her jawline, Mason pushed himself up and went to his knees between her thighs. Finding that she still had silky boy shorts on, he slid his hands under her hips, gripping the back and drawing them off, her legs rising to let him, then falling open, her down covered sex parting to a hint of pink.

Shelby felt the earth stop as the head of Mason's cock started sliding up and down, parting her lips, making a home for itself. Then she couldn't breath as it started pushing forward, stretching her almost to the point of pain, fear beginning that it was too big, he was too big, then a bit of relief as the crown passed her lips.

Sucking in a ragged breath, she grabbed his wrist at her hip. "Stop," she got out, "just hold still a moment."

Mason did as she asked, just the head of his cock in her, her nether lips stretched tight around him as her body quivered. "Are you okay?'

"Yea.., yes, just give me a second." She told him as she used her elbow to raise up and look between her legs, in awe she slid her left hand down and felt their union. Felt the thick hard shaft trying to split her apart. Her fingers tracing where they were one. For his part, Mason held still, fascinated in his turn as she discovered herself, happy to let her.

Taking hold of his cock, she held it firmly then started slowly rocking her hips, the flared edge of his head pulling at her as it broke passed her lips going both ways. The sound and feel of it getting wetter as the air got thinner, the warm familiar yet somehow different glow infusing her being. With a groan she tilted and pushed, taking a few more inches of him and collapsing as a wave of beautiful pain washed over her, clutching at his arms and pulling him down with her.

"I want it." She pleaded, her eyes half lidded and imploring as she looked up at him. "All of it, please."

Keeping his eyes locked with hers, Mason leaned down and kissed her, his tongue meeting hers as he held most of his weight off her and started moving his hips. Drawing back a little then forwards a little farther each time, a little harder each time as he sank into her tight body.

Shelby was feeling overloaded, confused by all the new sensations raging through her. Her body fighting her as his cock filled her, stretched her. It hurt, yet it was need and hunger and a growing fulfillment. When he was against her, had filled her, she pulled him down, her legs rising to wrap around him as his weight settled, his chest on hers.

"Jesus." He breathed and she felt like laughing. A smile of triumph breaking out on her face even as he started kissing her again.

Mason just held her, their bodies molded to each other, his cock buried in her as they kissed until he felt her hips start moving, her legs giving him room. Then he began slowly, his strokes getting longer and faster as she came alive under him.

It was true, everything Shelby had ever hoped, Gawd why did she ever wait so long. He filled her again and again, their very beings linked in a timeless, fuzzy brilliant haze of growing pleasure. She could feel everything, all of him as he entered her, fucked her. His cock so huge, so perfect, and him, the solid pillars of his arms that she clutched to gain leverage so she could drive herself onto him, thrust to meet him. His breath in her face, the brush of his hair as he set his forehead against her and sped up. The little grunts that echoed in her soul as he made love to her.

She felt it growing and reaching up to claim her, her body infused with weakness and pleasure, she could feel herself locking up around him, his cock was all there was, it sucked her down like a riptide, steeling her breath, then there was light and pleasure and belonging.

Mason's own end grew closer as he watched her eyes go wide, her mouth falling open as she panted and he drove himself into her, again and again as her head pressed into the pillow, raising her shoulder, her breasts towards him. Spilling into her in pulse after pulse as his own back arched, driving himself deep.

She felt him, his warmth filling her, merging with her own. Felt him slowly settle more of his weight on her, wrapping her arms about him and feeling the tension leave his heavy body. Feeling the ridges of muscle in his back smooth as they settled. Felt truly complete for maybe the first time in her life.

It didn't take long for the steam to fill the room. By the time the girls got settled on the tiers, the temperature was already over a hundred, every breath heavy, sweat beading on their skin. They spread out, some sitting, some laying down on the tiles. Cindy feeling more than a little self-conscious about being naked, still wanted to fit in at the hall so she drifted to the far side and sat by herself.

Cybil watched her, surprised at her nice little bikini body. Glancing around, her eyes fixed on Katey, who was looking back at her, the sweat beading on her beautiful chest. Standing, Cybil crossed over to her, leaning down to gather a few beads of it with her tongue, her hand sliding between Katey's legs as Katey pulled her head up for a kiss.

Brigid watched Cybil and Katey, getting wet from more than sweat and steam herself, then glanced at Cindy, also watching the two from the opposite tier. She'd caught a few glimpses of the girl when she was trying on clothes, but her little body was nicer then she'd expected. Looking at her now, she wondered guiltily if Cindy would still be okay with a little fun.

Cindy had left her new glasses on top of her clothes before entering, afraid the heat and moisture would hurt them, so everything was a little fuzzy even before the steam filled the room, now she could only see shapes as people moved around. They're doing it, she thought, and she could see it, the shapes made sense as she felt her breath catch, realizing they really were, straining to see some detail. Cybil seemed to be lying on Katey, their heads between each others legs. It was like a dream, all hazy and muted, but she felt her nipples harden and found herself wet when she slid her hand between her legs.

Brigid saw the hand and the way Cindy strained to see, and found herself crossing the floor. Cindy's squinting eyes swinging over to her, her hand jerking back guiltily as her knees closed. Brigid stopped in front of her, reaching out to brush a cheek, to cup it as she leaned down and kissed her softly. Pulling back to look into her eyes as they slowly opened again.

"Only if you still want to." She whispered to her, smiling gently. Then wider as Cindy took Brigid's hand and pulled it to her left breast, hope filling her eyes.

It was happening, Cindy had been thinking about it since she'd moved in. She found Mason handsome and even thought about him a little when she was in bed at night. But her mother's last boyfriend had taught her, that what men did hurt. And she wasn't sure she ever wanted to feel that again. But Brigid, she was so beautiful, so gentle, and she'd messed it up. Had driven her away, but now she was there, and Cindy wanted to cry, wanted to laugh, wanted to feel.

It seemed there was always a little pain mixed in when Brigid truly looked at Cindy, when the girl opened if only briefly, and Brigid didn't miss it this time either. But along with it, she felt need and hunger. Feeling she needed to tread lightly, Brigid pulled Cindy to her feet and took her place on the tier, drawing the girl into her lap, meeting her hesitant mouth in a long kiss that grew firmer with time. Her hand returning to Cindy's hard little tit, encouraged when Cindy shifted, straddled her. She took Cindy's hand and pulled it between her thighs, holding it against herself until the fingers started to move. Then rolled hers over and returned the gesture, the pleasure.

Cindy felt the fear fall away, felt the closeness, the touch of another. There was no pain here, only a growing soft glow that was already far beyond anything she'd ever experienced. It was like a healing light bathing her heart, the song of angels, it built until she thought she would burst, it left her weeping in joy, Brigid cradling her safely in her arms, tears trailing down her own cheeks.

Becky was beguiled by Pat's cock, it was long and lean with a couple prominent veins giving it a craggy look like the rest of him, but it was the banana like curve to the left that intrigued her as she knelt in the bath stroking it, wondering what it would feel like as he pushed it into her.

Pat wasn't feeling dazed any longer, he had a fairly active sex life, a few of the women coming around his shop enjoying more than a ride on his bike. None of them however were so close to his daughter's age, nor did they greet him so aggressively naked, he rather liked it. His breath caught as she slipped him past her lips, her tongue running around his head.

The memories of honking at his daughter and the trailer full of bikes were unwelcome intruders. They gave him a sense of urgency and limited time that worried his mind even as he tried to lose it in this beautiful young woman. She was definitely enthusiastic and was showing a real talent at her task, but he wanted to see that ass again, it had been at least a decade since he'd gotten to play with one as young and firm.

"You are something else, sweetheart," he told her, stroking her cheek as she looked up at him, half his cock in her mouth. "and I love what your doing down there. But how about you let this old guy at that ass of yours?"