The Trust Me Pill Ch. 02

Story Info
She trusted him once and is eager to do so again.
8.3k words
4.69
15.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Perhaps it's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give to her husband... Hayley gives Steven the keys to the kingdom, a pill that makes her comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, show that she trusts his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards.

This is Chapter 2 of 3.

Pill Two:

It was like mailing a gift. You might think the recipient will open it immediately, but sometimes they get lost in the mail or misplaced. Pill #2 was up to Steven, and to her frustration, he didn't use it the following weekend as she had expected. As it turned out, it was a more than a month later, when one of Steven's coworkers loaned them his mountain cabin for the weekend near Gatlinburg, TN. It was a rustic A-frame that made up for its lack of size with perfect coziness. They had stayed there once before, and she was glad to have the opportunity to go again. The best feature was that although all the mountains in that area seemed littered with cabins, this one had privacy, at least in the direction the windows and porch faced.

They arrived Friday evening, somewhat tired. It had been a hectic day for them both, leaving later than expected with some unresolved work issues with Steven, packing, the drive, the curvy mountain roads, stopping for a few things to eat in the cabin... After unloading their luggage and food, they paused long enough to go onto the porch briefly to enjoy the night air, even if it was too dark to see much. There was a chill in the area and a peaceful quiet, but it was a short appreciation before going to bed where they snuggled briefly and quickly fell asleep.

They had bought a few things for breakfast, but Steven was eager for local pancakes. As they were getting dressed, he surprised her by asking her to take the pill. She would have guessed that he would have waited until late afternoon or evening, but... the choice was up to him.

Again, he chose her outfit for the day, which included a stretch mini, another vintage find from a drawer, but it was not as short as the one he had selected before and landed comparatively modestly at mid-thigh. And he gave her the same halter top as before. He had rounded out her ensemble with a G-string, a strapless bra and white sneakers. It was already autumn, and the temperatures in the mountains were probably 10 degrees cooler than at home. But the forecast was for an unseasonably warm day from late morning to the afternoon, which was of no help as yet. The chill gave her the goosebumps when she stepped outside, and, Steven was happy to point out, hardened her nipples.

After parking, they walked down the main street of Gatlinburg, where many people were also active, searching for restaurants or coffee it seemed. She knew she was quite a vision, especially for that time of day, but Gatlinburg had a knack for attracting skimpily clad people, especially those that didn't have the figure for it. She and Steven had agreed upon that observation during their last visit. People were either like them, enjoying a sexy fling or, more likely, no self-awareness.

But aside from a few disapproving shakes of the head from the senior citizen crowd, she didn't feel too conspicuous. Rather, she felt conspicuous enough. Tight clothes and a good figure could, and should, do that.

They made their way to the Original Pancake House for breakfast. It took a half hour just to be seated, and Hayley postured a bit during the wait when she observed a couple men trying to be discreet about checking her out. The wait was worth it. The strawberry pancakes were good, and the fruit was fresh.

She and Steven enjoyed general conversation, seated at a small booth for two where they could manage to hear each other above the din. She enjoyed chatting with him. In fact, their ability to chat and not default to checking cell phones when together was a gut check for their relationship. Still, the anticipation was getting to her, and they were done with breakfast. So...

"Obviously, when you told me to bring the pill on the trip, I knew I'd be taking it at some point. But I expected it maybe later tonight."

"Curious, are you?" He asked. "Well, I thought about that. But I want you to remember some of this trip, and besides, why should I have to wait all day?"

"No reason at all," she said, smiling. Okay then, what's up for wish #2?"

"Good try! That way you might remember what I tell you?"

"Well, you can't blame me. You show your wife a few pictures of her naked in the house, in a parking lot, in the car and at a gas station... it does beg for filling in the details."

"I can see that. You'll just have to be satisfied that turned out pretty well, right? Do you feel the effects of the pill now?" he asked.

"Not that I can tell. I don't recall feeling effects the last time, either. I get turned on by just the idea of the pill, never mind what may come. I guess you'll have to try me."

"Okay, go to the restroom. I'll meet you at the entrance. Bring me the G-string."

She understood, and she needed to go to the restroom anyway. "It's hardly worth taking off, but okay. Is this the way it works? I just obey whatever you say?"

Steven smiled. "Yes, perfectly. You might pause briefly, but then off you go and do it. Now, off you go and do it."

As she walked down the street with Steven, the net result was that she felt only very slightly more ventilated down there. She'd gone in public without panties before, and while it didn't turn her on necessarily, sexy thoughts were more frequent. As for her skirt, it was a fun thought to wonder "if they knew," all those people that glanced her way or followed behind them as they walked down the street. The skirt showed every curve clearly, and if they looked, they wouldn't see panty lines... Of course, they would have only been barely visible before.

Steven turned to a side street and entered a shoe store. Hayley knew that this was no accident; she should have guessed it, actually. No underwear, short skirt. A shoe store, of course! She had forgotten about this "interest" of his. Steven had told her years earlier that this was the first "Penthouse Letters" story he had read, about a woman flashing a shoe salesman. At least she knew what was ahead, and the thought warmed her up a bit. Maybe she even blushed.

The store had a variety of shoes, for men and women. Many of the shoes were hiking related, although they had a variety of sneakers and out-of-season sandals as well.

"Good morning! May I help you?" The salesman behind the counter looked surprised that anyone would be there that soon after opening.

"We're just looking for now," said Steven.

"Okay, my name is Keith. Just let me know if you need me," he said, as his eyes fell from her eyes to check out the rest of her body.

"Okay, thanks," Steven said. "We probably will in a bit. Hayley, pick out a pair you like."

"Does it matter what type?"

"You might look at a hiking boot or something suitable for walking some trails."

She looked over the wall displays for a time and chose a Timberland model which had a measure of ruggedness with stylish seams. She had hardly turned to find the salesmen, when he came over to help. "Do you have this in size 8?" she asked.

"I'll give a look," he said, flipping a curtain to head to the stockroom. "Steven," she whispered, "Do you think he's the only black person in all of Gatlinburg?"

Steven hastily made a "shush!" gesture with his finger over his mouth. Moments later, Keith, she remembered his name, returned with a box.

"Have a seat while I lace these up," he said.

Steven's eyes sparkled, and he was grinning. So, she sat, knowing that only Keith was left to figure this out. Keith guided a footrest in front of her with his foot, then sat on a small bench opposite her. She slipped off her right sneaker with the edge of her other foot as he laced the boot, waiting for him to look up from his task.

He was clearly at a loss of words. She guessed this hadn't been in the sales training manual, but she imagined it was probably something he would talk about with other staff around the coffee pot for weeks to come, if they had one. Her mini had slid up an inch or more on her thigh when she sat, and that, really, was all it took, from where he was sitting at least.

Keith managed to fit the boot and tie it without looking at his work, which was commendable. His eyes were clearly just to the side of her foot, focused on that particular point between her legs. Her first impression was that he might be the shy type, stealing glances, but, no. He was confident. No fumbling at all.

"Well, why don't you walk around a bit and see how that feels."

She did so, finding it a bit loose around the heel, and she let him know.

"I don't know that we have a smaller size, but I think there's another shoe that might interest you," he said, "if hiking is your interest." Though it was a statement, it was clearly a question as well. Maybe she wasn't the first one to do this in the store. Gatlinburg wasn't Vegas, but... maybe it was for some.

He returned shortly with a box labeled "Keen." She hadn't heard of the brand.

He opened it up to reveal a webbed sandal with a closed rubber toe area. "I thought you might like this. They've been around for a good while, but they still sell like hot cakes. People hike in them or just walk around town in them. They're good in the water, whether you're crossing a stream or kayaking. The toe structure makes it less likely you'll trip or stub your toe, as you might with a lot of sandals. But for hiking, they have a thick sole, fit snug, and offer good ventilation...something I think that might be a personal preference." He said it professionally, but she knew what he meant. "Why don't you compare?"

That sounded... divine. She seated herself and glanced at Steven, then slid down in her seat just enough to... there. Steven began stealing the scene with his cell phone over Keith's shoulder, who had returned to his bench. She knew her cunt was no longer in shadow as it was now just barely covered from her own perspective. That's what happens when you apply friction. It causes your skirt to ride up.

Keith's eyes were focused again between her legs. "Allow me," he said.

She stretched out her left foot to him, and he supported her leg by grasping her calf...with his long, dark fingers... She imagined he was watching the dew form on her lips, as she knew it must be. With his other hand, he picked at her shoestring and removed her remaining sneaker from her foot. Multi-tasker, this one.

He absently caressed her calf with the one hand as he began to reach for the sandal with his other. Her skin prickled with goose bumps. Then she watched his long dark fingers work her foot into the sandal, pulling the back strap above her heel as his other hand slid down to her ankle. He had beautiful hands, and the visual contrast excited her more than she might have thought. She'd never really fantasized about a black man, or any other race for that matter. But this was intriguing.

She noticed Steven had moved even closer, still recording the encounter. Holding her foot with his right hand, Keith used the palm of his left to press against the inside of her knee. She didn't resist as he spread her legs wider before he lowered her foot to the floor. In doing so, she could swear he did it in a way that made her lips part slightly. Damn! Still looking between her legs, and slightly nodding his head, he said, "Okay. Let's try that out."

The shoe, or?

She pushed off the arms of the chair to stand up and walked around briefly. The sandal was clearly better than the boot which was awkward and clumsy. Her mind was distracted though. Should she look at other options and drive herself nuts? Or buy the sandals and go have sex?

"I'll take the sandals. They're great." She sat down again, shifting her skirt as she had before... but maybe too much? If she wasn't shaven, she was certain she'd have a view of the ends of her hair peeking below the hem of her skirt. Ah. It was really for Steven, wasn't it? "I'd like to wear them, would you help?"

"Happily. Let me work the laces here." He began slowly untying her boot. "Please pardon me if it seems improper, but I've got to say ma'am, that something as pretty as that should see the full light of day."

She winked at Steven, noting the pole in his pants. "It belongs to my husband, but he seems to be saying 'yes.'" Enough of the sliding. She raised her hips and gathered the skirt at her waist, exposing herself fully, trimmed triangle and all.

"Oh yes. That's nice, real nice." She could see Keith had a larger pole in his pants than Steven. To give Keith credit, he had finished putting on her sandal and had tightened it very comfortably. "Thank you, but what I mean is, they're so pretty when they're spread ever so slowly, like a flower opening up in the morning."

This man would someday be a poet! She reached down with a couple fingers, looking at Steven for his reaction. "Like this?" she asked. She spread her labia slowly with her index and middle finger, indecently wicked.

"That's it, exactly. Might I have a taste?"

The question surprised her, and it didn't surprise her. She looked at Steven. He wiggled his middle finger in a wicked curve, as if it was inside her, teasing her within. "Sure, but only once, using your finger." She could tell he had meant to use his tongue by the slight disappointment on his face.

"Sir, would you lock the door and flip the sign?"

He was sensible, too. She wondered if cock size were related to finger size, because his fingers were long. He slid two fingers up and down over her opening several times, which was beyond moist to fully wet. Her nipples hardened, and she slid further back in her chair to increase the friction against his fingers. He had hardly touched her, and she was dying for more. She didn't even bother looking at Steven...she had to express her need. "I think you'll find the tastiest bit...inside."

He grinned and inserted his fingers slowly, first inserting them as far as he could, then spreading them within her as he curled them towards her G- spot. She was breathing hard now. "That's it. It's right around there, somewhere."

"I think I just keep missing it. Maybe...there?" Keith said.

He felt wonderful inside her. "No, I don't think so. Keep searching."

He did, testing the rules by grasping one of her breasts with his other hand, squeezing her flesh towards her nipple. After several minutes, she felt she was going to explode. "Maybe there. Now taste me." He withdrew and sucked on his fingers.

"Oh, man... Oh, man... That's good. Please, how about one more taste?"

"You know how to use those fingers, but I want to feel your tongue. Would you make me cum?"

He grinned and actually looked her in the eyes. "I was hoping!" He lightly grasped her hips and pulled her to the edge of the seat where he spread her legs wide for full access.

And he began. He licked the edges, tasting her, then up to her clit, repeating the cycle but teasing her. She didn't object when his hand found its way under her halter and bra, lifting them to give her nipple the attention it needed. Still, it was frustrating.

"Inside, inside" she groaned, looking at Steven, who seemed caught in the moment just as much. He ate her, expertly. His tongue probing, his lips pressing... a finger from his hand finally finding her clit.

The feeling...the experience... was so delicious that she had to fight against her orgasm, wanting it to last. But Keith was a fierce competitor. It was, fortunately and unfortunately, only several minutes before she came, orgasming loudly.

Keith stood, his hands unfastening his belt. "I want to fuck you!" The poet spoke, and she took a deep breath. But just as he unzipped his pants, Steven said, "No, that's as far as it goes. Sorry."

"Ohh," she wimpered.

Keith answered, "Well, don't blame me for trying. It's hard to be so close to that and not finish the job." He paused a second or two. "But you're leaving me in a hard way."

Hayley didn't wait for Steven to comment. She got on her knees and quickly removed her halter and bra. Keith kicked off his shoes, and got his jeans off before Hayley helped with his underwear.

He was clean shaven. This was a first! And he was big! Not stereotype big, but an inch or more longer than Steven. And he was thicker at the head. And there was pre-cum at the tip. That's where she began, before enjoying the smoothness of his shaft with her tongue. "Suck my balls," he said.

She'd never done that properly before, but hairless, it seemed a quite reasonable thing to do! His sac wasn't gigantic, but it was big enough that she could only suck on one nut at a time, caressing it within with her tongue. And it offered the bonus of feeling his shaft across her face, where she could look up and see his eyes, which were watching her every move.

She reached a hand to grasp his cock, feeling its warmth, its power, and began to stroke it while she continued sucking his balls. Her hand became wet with more of his precum.

"Okay, okay," he urged, "take it in."

She licked her way to the top, admired his swollen head and then sucked at it, tasting him. She took him in as much as she could and began blowing him properly.

"No, no, no." he said, grasping her head with both hands, pulling her head slightly up. "Princess, you look a man in the eyes when you suck his cock."

She nodded, while looking in his eyes. His hands didn't leave her head, and it felt in a way of being possessed. She tried to take more of him in, but couldn't manage the last two inches. Somehow, he made her want to.

He exploded in her mouth without warning. Her reaction was to back up her head, but his hands held her in place. She could feel his cock spasming in her mouth... so many times. His cum escaped her lips as her mouth was full. She couldn't manage to swallow quickly enough. And still his cock pulsed. Finally, he pulled out.

"Now, swallow that," he said, his eyes still locked on hers. She nodded, and did. "Good girl, you've got here!" He used his hand to guide his cock to gather the cum that had spilled on her chin. "Alright, now lick that clean." And she did, enjoying the feel of his softening shaft, and the taste of his cum wasn't so bad either.

Hayley excused herself and made her way to the employee bathroom in the rear. She could overhear Steven at the register, but she couldn't make out what they were talking about. She didn't really need to know. She rinsed her face with water from the sink, then rinsed her mouth. Then she took stock. Her face was flushed, as was her neck. Her nipples were still hard, her breasts splotched. She wished he could have fucked her. With Steven watching. She released a long pent up breath she didn't realize she had been holding.

They drove about 45 minutes to a moderate sized parking area near Cade's Cove. A trail led up the mountain, and there were already a good number of other cars parked.

"Hiking?"

"Yes, and I have a belt with a water bottle on it for you, and a couple of trail bars."

He hadn't understood her question. Where was the sex in hiking?

Thus equipped, they headed up the trail which would eventually pass a waterfall and lead to a scenic bluff. It was busy, which shouldn't have been a surprise. There were markers indicating the distance to the peak, about one mile, a popular distance for vacationers who couldn't manage a more challenging trail. They set a casual pace but quickly caught up to an older couple. Steven called a halt and pulled out a map he had in his trail pack while she admired the spruce and the mountain laurel.