The Try Taboo Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I'd know anything about culture," Evelyn said.

"That's the joke I was going to make," Isaac complained.

"What my brother is referring to," Izzy said, trying to get things back on track, "is that Try Taboo challenge going around WhichWatch. Have either of you seen it?"

"No," Charles lied.

"What's it supposed to be?" Evelyn asked.

"Voluptas Videos in California is offering a million dollar prize for homemade porn between family members," Isaac said.

"Blood family members," Izzy said. "None of that weak step-bro shit."

"Is that... legal?" Evelyn asked.

"Questionably legal," Isaac said. "WhichWatch has a mature filter, so only people who are over eighteen can see or upload Try Taboo vids. Voluptas isn't making the vids themselves, so it's possible they can't be held legally responsible, which means the uploaders are on the hook. If you win a million dollars though, you could probably buy your way out of the trouble."

"Which is good for the winner, but dangerous for everyone else who uploads," Izzy said.

"Is it real?" Charles asked. "Like, the money, the vids?"

"All of it," Isaac said. "You go to Voluptas Videos website and they've got a full legal document ready to go. One million dollars to one lucky family."

"I got one of the vids in my suggested," Izzy said. "It was a girl I used to be neighbors with and her little brother. I couldn't believe it."

"A lot of people are trying taboo for the money," Isaac said.

"That much money," Evelyn said with a shrug.

"Would it be worth it, though?" Izzy asked. "Everyone would know you were a brother-fucker."

"Have you seen the rent for an apartment these days?" Evelyn asked. "A million for both of us? Half a million each? We could both buy a house and still have some left over."

"It's a lot of money," Charles said.

"I wonder how many people don't actually care about the money, though," Isaac said. "I bet a bunch of people are just using it as an excuse to get into their family's pants."

"The family that plays together," Izzy joked.

"The family that lays together, you mean," Isaac responded.

Evelyn and Charles looked at each other, blushed, then looked down at their tattoos.

After a couple hours, the twins with tats finally wiped down their canvasses with towels, sat back, and admired their handiwork.

"What do you think?" Izzy asked, holding a mirror up for Evelyn to see.

"It's perfect," Evelyn said.

"You happy?" Isaac asked, taking the mirror and holding it up for Charles.

"Very happy," Charles said.

"Let's get a couple pictures, then we'll give you aftercare bags and shove you out the door."

They did, and then Evelyn and Charles walked back to his apartment. Evelyn flopped on the couch and put a vid on the television.

"I'm so sore," she said, looking down at the plastic wrap around her thigh.

"That your way of asking for a nightcap?" Charles asked.

Evelyn smiled.

Charles mixed them a couple Dark and Stormy cocktails and walked them back to the living room, sitting on the couch beside her.

"What did you think about what Isaac and Izzy said?" Evelyn asked.

"That Voluptas Videos thing?" Charles asked.

She nodded, her face stern with concentration.

"I'm not sure what to think," Charles said.

"It's a lot of money," Evelyn said.

"It is a lot of money," Charles agreed.

"Do you think you could?" Evelyn asked.

Charles froze for a moment, wondering if she were joking.

"Maybe not on camera," Charles said. "But yeah, I think I could."

"Maybe we should practice," Evelyn said.

"Like now?" Charles asked.

"Not now," Evelyn said. "We gotta let our tattoos heal. But in like a week or two."

"Yeah," Charles said. "Yeah."

Evelyn smiled.

"If you're that impatient we could do something tonight."

"What are you thinking?" Charles asked.

Evelyn used the remote to turn off the television.

"Why don't you kiss me?" she asked.

Charles moved closer to her, lifting her legs into his lap, careful not to grab her healing tattoo. He looked at her, her brown eyes shining in the light, her chest rising and falling with her breath, her lips which he'd thought about so many times before. He leaned down and kissed them, and a second later he felt them kissing him back. A moment turned into moments as they kissed, Charles' hand moving behind his sister's back, Evelyn's hand finding her brother's chest, their lips learning the shape of the other's.

After what felt to Charles simultaneously like a long time and an instant, Evelyn pushed on his chest and he broke their kiss.

"Wow," she said.

"Wow," Charles agreed.

"You're um... you're a really good kisser, Charley."

Charles smiled. "You too, Evey."

"It's been a long time since you last called me that," she said with a smile and a blush.

"I can stop if you want."

"No," she said. "I like it."

Charles kissed her again, and she kissed him back, but then she stopped.

"We probably shouldn't tonight," she said. "We might get carried away."

"Is that really such a bad thing?" Charley asked.

She kissed him.

"I want to take my time," she said. "Trust me, this isn't a no. I want it. I really want it."

Charley nodded, and she kissed him again.

"You're so damn perfect," she said. "Why'd you have to be my brother?"

"Don't think I haven't asked myself that before," he said.

Evelyn turned the television back on with the remote and chose a long vid. Charley turned out the lights. And after a few minutes, they fell asleep against each other.

Day 16

"What are you doing?" Evelyn texted to Charles.

"Thinking about that cute butt of yours," Charles texted back.

Evelyn texted a blushing emoji.

"But seriously, where are you? The bar closed like thirty minutes ago."

"I stopped to get you something."

"Something for me?" she asked. "What you get?"

"It's a surprise," he said.

"I've got a little surprise for you, too," she said.

"What did you do?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise," she said. "You'll just have to hurry back and see."

The florist placed the flowers on the counter and passed a care guide across it to Charles, he took it and put it in his jacket pocket.

"I appreciate you letting me pick them up so late," he told the florist.

"Oh, no problem at all. I really appreciate seeing a young man so in love as you are."

Charles paid and took his flowers back to his apartment.

Evelyn wasn't on the couch like she usually was, instead standing in front of the door, waiting for him. Her hair was raven black.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Charles nodded.

"It looks a little Morticia Adams," Evelyn said, "But I kind of dig it."

"Definitely," Charles said, trying not to stare.

"Are those for me?" Evelyn asked.

Charles suddenly remembered the two black roses in his hand, and offered them to Evelyn. She took them and lifted them to her nose and lips, looking at her brother over them.

"You know in a lot of classic literature, black roses have negative connotations, like tragic love or the mourning after an adventure's end," Evelyn said. "But in the modern day, florists say they represent a deep, complex, passionate love. They're a bit like a fine dark wine in that there are layers to their meaning."

"That's what the information card said," Charles said. "I just know that you like the aesthetic."

Evelyn put the flowers down at her side and stepped into her brother's chest, tilting her head back to kiss his lips.

"I love them," Evelyn said.

Charles wrapped his arms around his sister's back and kissed her.

"How's your tattoo doing?" Evelyn asked.

"It could probably use some lotion, but it feels alright."

Charles lifted his shirt sleeve so she could see.

"How's yours?"

"Same," she said.

She lifted her skirt up around her thigh so he could see.

Charles' eyes drifted down his sister's leg, then back up to her eyes. She gave him a wicked smile.

"Feel like a nightcap?" Charles asked.

"That would be wonderful," Evelyn said. "Could we... could we drink them in your bedroom tonight?"

Charles nodded.

"Yeah," he said, a bit too earnestly. "Yeah."

Evelyn smiled.

"I'll meet you in there," she said.

She went to head to the bedroom, then stopped, remembering the flowers in her hand.

"Do you have a vase, by chance?"

Charles took the flowers from her.

"Be there in a minute," he told her.

She turned and walked off, and Charles watched her go.

He found a small glass bottle under the sink that he didn't even remember saving, and put the roses and the packet of nutrients from the care kit into it, before filling it with water. Then he mixed a couple of vodka love potions. He realized then that he only had two hands, so he looked around for a tray, which he found in a cabinet. He put the drinks and the flowers on the tray, but then it looked a little empty, so he found a small ramekin and put some pitted cherries in it. He looked at his little romantic tray and thought to himself, "You've got it bad, don't you," before carrying it back to the bedroom with him.

Evelyn was sitting in his bed in just a tanktop and her panties. Charles had to remind himself not to drop the tray as he stared at her from the door.

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked.

"Are you the cat?" he asked.

She patted the space beside her on the bed, and Charles walked over, joining her, placing the tray on the bed in front of them.

"You usually sleep in your work shirt and pants?" she asked.

"Boxers and band shirt," he said.

"Why don't you get changed?"

Charles undid his work shirt and tossed it in the hamper beside the closet door, grabbing a Pennywise shirt from the chair beside his dresser. He went to pull it on, but saw his sister staring at him from the bed.

"Like what you see?" he asked, motioning to his bare chest.

She nodded.

He tossed the shirt back into the chair, then slid out of his slacks, getting back into bed beside her.

She lifted her drink.

"Cheers, Charley," she said.

"Cheers, Evey."

They drank their love potions, sitting with each other in silence. Evelyn reached down and picked a couple cherries from the ramekin, lifting them to her lips. Charles watched as they disappeared behind her lips, leaving a little bit of red juice behind. Evelyn licked the juice away.

"You're staring," she said.

Charles shook his head, trying to stop himself.

"No," she said. "I like it."

He bent down and kissed her lips again, tasting the vodka and cherries. Her body melted into his as they kissed. Her soft hands roamed his bare chest while her lips pressed, tongue finding his, playing with his. After the last few days of kissing, they had found a pattern that worked for them, familiar but still exciting: She would press toward him as far back as he could go, this time until his back hit the bed, then it would be his turn. In the nights before, that meant pushing her to the other side of the couch. Tonight, it meant crawling on top of her, trying not to kick over the roses and cherries. He kissed her until her head hit the bed, then pulled back, looking at her.

"I don't think we should... you know, cross the line tonight," Evelyn said. "But I think you should take my clothes off."

Charles hands found the bottom of her tanktop, slipping it up and off. His mouth found her neck and chest and breasts, kissing her nipples as her back arched toward him.

"Fuck, Charley," she moaned.

Her panties were pushed down and off, and the smell of her sweet cunt filled his nostrils. He wanted to throw himself between her legs, but he didn't know if she would want that, so instead he kissed her body, from her neck down her chest, from her chest down her side and belly, the thigh that did not carry her tattoo, then the one that did, running his tongue over the black ink, tasting salt, ink, lotion.

"That feels funny," she said. "Good, but funny."

He spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs, then licked his way up her slit, tasting her for the first time. He knew that now that he'd had it once, he'd always want it, as his tongue and fingers worked on her slit, spreading it, filling it. He pushed his fingers in and up, and Evelyn's body shook.

"You cum already?" he asked.

"Not yet," she said. "But you hit my spot first try."

His fingers pressed and rubbed, while his lips found her clit, tongue dancing over it. Her hands found his hair, holding his head steady as he worked on her. She moved her legs, hooking her ankles behind his head as his tongue flicked, faster, finding the rhythm she liked. He felt her body tensing, muscles coiling up like a spring.

"Right there," she whispered. "Right there, Charley, god yes."

The taste and smell of his sister's cum filled his nose and mouth, and then she was shuddering for him.

He kissed his way up her body, kissing her mouth, and she kissed him back, her own juices glistening on her lips.

"Charley," she said. She opened her mouth to say something else, but then closed her eyes.

"Good?" he asked.

She nodded vigorously, a blissful smile on her lips, before wrapping her arms behind his neck and kissing him again.

"My turn?" she asked.

Before he could answer, she pushed him down to the bed, sliding his boxers down. His cock sprang out of them as they fell, and his sister gasped.

"Holy shit," Evelyn whispered.

"Good?" Charles asked again.

"Very," she said, running her hand up and down it, her fingers tracing its bumps and bulges. She squeezed lightly, finding the right pressure, and began to pump it up and down, feeling the way it throbbed in her hand.

Charles let his head fall back against the pillow while his sister played with his cock. After a few moments, he felt something new as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. He grunted as her mouth moved down slowly, then back up, then down again, getting a little bit further each time, trying to fit the entire thing. Hands and lips, pumping, slurping, saliva dripping down his shaft. He gripped the pillow as his own body began to tense. Evelyn didn't stop, her hand slick as it pumped, lips wet and soft.

With a grunt, he exploded in her mouth, shooting his seed down her throat. She swallowed, then looked up at him. She opened her mouth and saw that most of it was gone, except for a little glob that had stuck to her tongue. She closed her lips and swallowed again.

"I could get used to that, Charley," she said.

Charles' cock twitched, and Evelyn laughed.

Evelyn crawled up Charles' body and lay her head down on his chest, careful not to lay on his tattoo as she closed her eyes.

"You were amazing, Evey," Charles told her.

"You were, Charley," she told him.

Day 24

"So, how does it work?" Evelyn asked.

"Well, do you want to talk to the camera, or do you want me to?" Charles asked.

"Why don't we go back and forth," Evelyn said.

"Then I'll start us off," Charles said. "I'll say 'I'm Charles, and this is my sister.'"

"I'll say 'I'm Evelyn, and this is my brother.'"

"Then I'll say something like 'Voluptas Video is offering one million dollars for a vid of two siblings, like us.'"

"Then I'll say something like 'And we want that million dollars.'"

"And then I'll finish off with 'So today, Evelyn and I are going to try taboo.'"

Charles had rigged up a camera to his computer and mounted it to the footboard so that their bodies would be entirely visible during the vid. They'd start off talking to the camera head on, then move back. At any point, they'd be able to look over and see themselves on Charles' computer monitor. They hoped it would give their vid a little bit more... Charles said "Oomph" while Evelyn said "production value."

"You sure you're ready?" Evelyn asked. "It's our first time, and we're recording it for money."

"I'm ready," Charles said. "I'm sure of it."

"Hit record," she said, looking at the camera.

Charles found the record button and clicked it, looking at the camera. The red light on the camera turned on, and Charles smiled.

"I'm Charles, and this divinely beautiful woman beside me is my sister," he said.

"I'm Evelyn, and this fine specimen of a man beside me is my brother."

"Voluptas Video is offering one million dollars to a couple of siblings who love each other, like us."

"And we want that million dollars," Evelyn said.

"So today, my sister Evey and I are going to try taboo."

"And my brother Charley and I are going to win," Evelyn finished.

They turned to each other, their hands finding each other, pulling hungrily at each other. Charley's lips found Evey's, locked to them like it was the last time he'd ever taste them. It surprised even Charley how passionate he was, but Evey returned his energy, wrapping her arms under his, around his back, holding him close as they made out for the camera.

Evey pulled his shirt up, and he let it come off, his tattoo shining in the bedroom light as it appeared on the camera, his chest bare for both his sister and their audience. Her hands roamed his abs and chest, feeling the toughness in his muscles as his own hands began to undo her top. A moment later her top floated down to the ground and off camera, and her chest was bare.

She climbed on top of him, sticking her breasts in his face and he sucked on them one by one, hands roaming her body, fingers tracing the shape of her. She took his head in her hands, tilted his head back and kissed him again, before pulling his pants off. His cock stood up, and she looked from it beneath her to it on the monitor.

"It's so beautiful," she said.

"I was thinking that about you," he flirted, sliding her skirt and panties off. Her tattoo flashed in the room's light as it appeared on camera.

Now they were both naked for their audience, and Evey was straddling her brother's lap. She pressed her pussy lips against the length of his cock, and he could feel her wetness dripping down him. They stayed like that for a moment, grinding against each other, both of them seeming reticent to make the first move. Then Charley saw something in Evey's eyes that made him think it was time. His hands found her hips and lifted her up and pulled her down.

Evey's eyes rolled back in pleasure as her brother's cock filled her up.

"How's it feel to finally be inside your sister?" she whispered.

"Bliss," Charley said. "Ecstasy."

She started to roll her hips and Charley began to buck back against her. Their bodies found a rhythm, moving fast and wild, kissing each other when they could, looking back to see themselves on camera as they fucked for the first time, their sex taboo, desperate, and hot.

Charley rolled on top, holding Evey as he thrust inside of her, mouth on her neck and shoulder and chest. Evey moaned and Charley smiled.

"Keep going," Evey instructed. "Fuck your sister until she cums on your cock."

Charley kissed her deep and did as she said, fucking her into the bed, his body matching hers, his movements mirroring hers, pushing her further and further until he felt her body begin to tighten beneath him.

"Right there, right there, yes, Charley, yes," Evey moaned. "Yes, yes, yes."

Her body tensed and then it shook, and the smell of her orgasm filled Charley's nostrils.

Charley rolled beside her on the bed, and she gripped him tight, like she was afraid she might lose him if she let go, clinging to him in her post-orgasm hangover. Charley looked at the monitor and admired his sister's ass with her leg draped over his.

"Come here," Charley said, motioning to the edge of the bed.

Evey grumbled as she shifted her body until her ass and crotch were at the edge of the bed where Charley had instructed. He stood up off the side, lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and pushed back inside of her.

"Fuck," Evey cursed. "You're gonna split me in half with that thing."