The Tuatha's Reckoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, Eva's gaze darted from the journal to the window. Her heart quickened as she scanned the room, searching for the source of the mysterious presence. Her eyes settled on the raven perched outside, its onyx feathers glistening with the remnants of raindrops.

But it was not the raven that had caused her unease. It was the feeling of being watched, of being observed with an intensity that bordered on the supernatural. It was as if the very room had come alive, and every corner held a hidden secret.

Eva's voice trembled as she spoke aloud, addressing the unknown presence that seemed to permeate the air. "Who's there?" she asked, her voice carrying a mix of curiosity and trepidation.

For a moment, there was only silence--a stillness that felt both eerie and pregnant with meaning. And then, as if summoned by her inquiry, a figure began to materialize in the room, stepping forth from the very shadows.

A woman stood before her, bathed in an ethereal glow that seemed to emanate from within. Her presence was regal, her features bearing the timeless beauty of a goddess. Her eyes held a depth of knowledge that transcended mortal understanding, and her long hair cascaded like molten gold.

Eva's breath caught in her throat as she gazed upon this otherworldly visitor, her mind struggling to comprehend the impossible sight before her. The room seemed to pulse with an energy that resonated deep within her soul.

The woman spoke, her voice a melodic whisper. "What is your name?" she asked, her gaze fixed on Eva.

Eva blinked, her surprise gradually yielding to a sense of wonder. The stranger's presence felt both comforting and unnerving, like a long-forgotten dream coming to life.

"My name is Eva," she replied, her voice a mixture of curiosity and caution. "Who are you?"

12