The Tunnel

Story Info
A man’s dreams are haunted by an elusive beauty.
3.1k words
4.43
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: The Tunnel

Thomas was naked, walking through a dark tunnel. Above him, candlelight flickered up high on iron sconces. The air was cool, so cool as to raise goose bumps on his exposed flesh. Cold tile felt refreshing under his bare feet. A thick layer of blue mist, thick enough to cover his feet up to his ankles, flowed in the darkened hall.

Thomas thought he was asleep in bed, but his environment felt much too real to be a dream. His senses were alive in focus.

She waited for him on a raised platform. Her angelic face glowed under the candlelight's luminescence. Her long blonde hair was swept back and flowed down between her shoulders like a waterfall, fiery in essence. She was perfect, her beauty utterly irresistible.

A transparent silk robe was draped around her tanned, naked form. Her hand outstretched towards him, curling an immaculately manicured finger, beckoning him elegantly. Unable resist, Thomas' feet propelled him up the small steps towards her.

Her ruby lips curled into an enchanting smile.

Thomas had no explanation for what he was doing here, if this was real, or some sort of fantastical dream. All he knew was that he HAD to go to her, to be with her, fulfill her desires, to give her everything she would ask of him.

It was wrong, Thomas was happily married, to the love of his life even.

She opened her robe, extending her arms out in invitation. Her hourglass body sang to his in the dimly lit room. Her eyes, trained on his, promised pleasures he'd never imagined.

Come to me.

The words resounded in his thoughts without ever having passed her lips.

Be with me.

He stepped forward into her embrace. Her warmth engulfing him as her arms came together pulling him close.

'This is wrong!' His mind told him.

He felt desire, more deeply than he'd ever felt coursing through his body.

Only me.

*****

Thomas awoke with a gasp. He was disoriented at first, but then he recognised the furnishings of his new bedroom. Light was breaking outside his window. His wife lay peacefully resting beside him.

'That dream. That woman and the sanctum through that tunnel.' He thought mindlessly, shaking his head. 'It's just a dream.'

He felt himself uncomfortably stiff in his boxer briefs. His erection straining against the fabric, he noted a wetness indicating his near eruption from the perverse dream. The dream that took him so close to the edge, but not over. He'd have to finish himself.

The cool, early morning air gave Thomas a shiver as he slid out of bed, careful not to wake his sleeping wife.

He gave up his attempt at relief when she knocked on the bathroom door. She was so intent on showering that she didn't even notice his frustrated state.

*****

He didn't tell Wendy about the dream, not wanting her to worry over it, or feel jealous of his strange nighttime visitor. She would probably assume he had been checking out a new neighbor or cheating on her or something.

'It's probably just the stress of moving.' He thought. 'Nothing to worry about.'

"Tom!" Wendy called from the doorway. "Can you run the cookie tin back over to Ms. Valeria?! I've got to get to the office before my meeting!"

"Sure thing hun!" Thomas returned.

'Old coot probably already forgot she gave it to us.' He thought sarcastically.

Ms. Valeria had been the first neighbor to welcome them into the cul-de-sac. She was a cranky old broad, with skin so white it was practically see through and grey thinning hair. She gave Thomas the creeps. Her cookies were damn good though.

*****

Come to me.

Her soft skin slid over his naked body. He was wrapped in her bronze embrace, oily dripping and sliding between them. Her large, perfect breasts, slithered against his flesh as his member throbbed against her stomach.

Be with me.

He shivered in his lust.

Only me.

His climax beckoned as her words stilled his beating heart.

Forever.

*****

Thomas awoke with a moan, his balls swelling and ready for a release. He hid his shame in the bathroom while his wife slept peacefully. He was nearly in tears an hour later when his self abuse had not yielded his much needed eruption.

*****

"How long have you been having these dreams?" Dr. Snow asked, bouncing her high heel distractingly, a gold anklet dangling from above the strap.

"A few weeks," Thomas replied. "Ever since we moved in to the new house."

He was embarrassed to talk about it, but Dr. Snow was easy to talk to. He saw through her abrasive flirtatiousness, knowing that she'd never get her claws into HIM. He'd heard stories about her from around town too. She projected a seductive aura that put men at ease, but Thomas was no fool.

"Interesting," Dr. Snow said. "But I don't really see a problem here. When you are in the dream, do you feel aroused?" She asked seductively.

"Yes," Thomas replied. "I see the woman and I want to be with her more than anything, but that isn't me. I'm a married man. There's a pull to this woman, like us combining is inevitable. When I get close to her I feel like I'm walking in a haze. It's like my concerns mean nothing. It's all about what SHE wants."

Dr. Snow wrote in her notebook. Thomas couldn't see, but she was scribbling the same name over and over, dotting the page with little hearts. Mrs. Henry Haddock. Mrs. Henry Haddock. Mrs. Henry Haddock.

"Have there been any nocturnal emissions?" she asked, a wicked gleam in her eye.

Thomas blushed, ignoring her dazzling demeanor. She may as well have been the woman from his dream, she was so enticing. "No, the dream ends before, and then after, I can't, well, you know."

"You wake and attempt masturbation?"

Thomas nodded, remembering his many failed attempts. "But you are unable to ejaculate?" He nodded. "I'll admit, that does seem odd."

Thomas would sit on the toilet and massage his hand up and down his swollen cock until he was on edge, but he couldn't find relief. Eventually he'd go back to bed or just start his day early, his erection painfully throbbing.

"If I can assuage you, Mr. Winslow?" Dr. Snow asked, he nodded. "Fantasy is a healthy part of the human experience. I say, relax, and go nuts. Your guilt over the dreams is probably what's keeping you from completion. So best put those thoughts aside and just let loose. Hopefully literally." She chuckled.

She noticed Thomas' look of apprehension and softened her expression to a warm smile. "You're not fooling me Mr. Winslow," she said. "Just enjoy the dreams your imagination has supplied you. Your wife doesn't have to know, and you're not hurting anyone."

Thomas let out a breath he'd been holding.

"That'll be all. Unless you have something else to discuss, but then we'll go over the hour your insurance has paid if we do go further." Dr. Snow stated, smiling at the thought.

*****

Come to me.

The beautiful woman waited for him on the platform. A thick layer of blue mist carpeted the room.

Be with me.

Her arms outstretched as she lay on the bed, pulling him on top of her. Her robe parted, revealing her impossibly toned curves.

Only me.

Thomas couldn't resist. He basked in her embrace. Her legs folding around him, wrapping tightly behind his hips. Her lips awaited his as he shivered in pleasure plunging his cock into her glistening depths.

They were one. Joined together as only man and wife should be. The pleasure was immediately noticeable as it trickled into his body. Like a drug saturating his brain, euphoric bliss dripped from her every pore.

He felt a wave of satisfaction as her pussy engulfed his cock. He shuddered with her as she beseeched him.

Forever.

Her voice whispered seductively into his mind as she clung to him for dear life. Her pussy tingled around his cock as he felt his climax approaching.

Mine. Forever. Mine.

Thomas' mouth opened in a wordless shout, he was going to-

*****

Thomas awoke with a moan, his balls swollen and begging for release. He tried to hide again in the bathroom but fell to tears when he was prevented from climax still. Wendy never even stirred.

*****

Come to me.

The beautiful woman once more awaited him at the end of the tunnel. Blue mist carpeted the room. The goddess of his dream whispered enchantingly from her bed. Her hand outstretched towards him, curling an immaculately manicured finger, beckoning him elegantly.

Be with me.

Her arms outstretched as she lay on the silk sheets, pulling him on top of her. Her robe parted, revealing her beautiful body.

Only me.

Thomas didn't want to resist. He reveled in her embrace. Her legs folded around him, wrapping tightly behind his hips and returning him to where he belonged. Her lips suckled his as pleasure coursed through their bodies. He plunged his cock into her welcoming pussy once again.

They were one. Joined together as only THEY should be. The sensation was immediate as it soared into his body. Like heroin, euphoria dripped from her sweet, bronzed skin.

He felt a wave of satisfaction as her pussy engulfed his cock. He shuddered as she beseeched him.

Forever.

Her voice whispered seductively into his ear as she clung to her perfect man. Her pussy dripped around his cock as his climax approached.

Mine. Forever. Mine.

Thomas' mouth opened in a wordless shout, he was going to cum. It was there. He was right there. She sucked his earlobe into her mouth, whispering impossible promises. Facts of life that Thomas rebelled against. Her honeyed words, they were everything he needed. Though he wanted none of it.

*****

Thomas awoke like a zombie, his feet drawing him from the bed he shared with his wife. Wendy slept peacefully, not knowing that her husband was slipping away.

He approached the hidden door in the basement, knowing what was inside, and yet not knowing how he knew. He'd never seen this door, hidden in the dark, obscured by shadows, yet he knew why it was there. It was for him, it was always for him.

Naked, Thomas walked through the dark tunnel. Above him, candlelight flickered up high on iron sconces. The air was cool, so cool as to raise goose bumps on his exposed flesh. The familiar cold tile felt wonderfully refreshing under his bare feet. A thick layer of blue mist, thick enough to cover his feet up to his ankles, flowed in the darkened hall.

Thomas was awake, but not himself. His senses were alive in focus, lust coursed through his veins.

She waited for him on silk sheets. Her angelic face glowed under the candlelight's luminescence. Her fiery blonde hair framing her exactly as he remembered. She was perfect, her essence irresistible.

A transparent silk robe was draped around her tanned, naked form, just as he'd dreamed. Her hand outstretched towards him, curling an immaculately manicured finger, beckoning him elegantly.

Thomas' feet propelled him voluntarily up the small steps towards her as her ruby lips curled into an enchanting smile. He wanted her, to be with her, to fulfill her desires, to give her everything she asked of him.

It was so right, Thomas was happier than he'd ever been. His aching cock oozed at the sight of her.

She opened her robe, extending her arms out in invitation. Her hourglass body sang to him in the dimly lit room. Her eyes, trained on his, promised pleasures he'd never imagined.

The two spoke no words.

He stepped forward into her embrace. Her warmth engulfing him as her arms came together pulling him close.

He felt desire, more deeply than he'd ever felt coursing through his body. Basking in her embrace, he folded her legs around him, wrapping them tightly behind his hips. He kissed her lips as he shivered in pleasure sinking his cock into her glistening depths.

They were one. Joined together as only they should be. The pleasure was euphoric as the two started to move as one. He plunged himself into her wet sheath, withdrew, and plunged himself again. Her head fell back in ecstasy as her nails raked themselves down his spine.

He felt a wave of satisfaction as her pussy clamped around his cock. He shuddered with her as she came on him, whimpering and holding on to him lovingly.

Her eyes shone brightly, reflecting the candlelight above as she clung to him for dear life. Her pussy tingled magically around his cock as he felt his climax approaching.

Thomas didn't want to resist. He reveled in her embrace. Her legs squeezing around him, wrapped tightly behind his hips and keeping him where he belonged. Her lips suckled his as pleasure coursed through their bodies. He plunged his cock into her welcoming pussy again, and again, and again, and again.

The sensations were impossibly corrupting, like heroin, euphoria dripped from her sweet, bronzed skin. He couldn't get enough of her taste, her smell, her love. He lost himself in her, knowing she'd give him everything he could ever hope for. She was his muse, his soulmate, his Gaia, his Aphrodite.

She clung to him, her perfect man, as her pussy dripped around his cock. His climax we eminent and she knew it. It had been brewing in him for weeks, growing, and festering, trying to claw its way out like a wild animal from a cage. She'd made sure of it.

Thomas' shouted his love for her. The walls in the chamber echoing throughout. He was going to cum. It was there. He was right there. She was all he needed. Dreams did nothing. His hand did nothing. His WIFE did nothing. This woman was the key to heaven. She was the source of pleasure in a rotten world. She brought him the life he'd never had. So he'd give her life in return.

She sucked his earlobe into her mouth, her eyes repeating those impossible promises. Promises of love, happiness. Facts of life that Thomas reveled in, nodding his head in acceptance. Her honeyed words, they were everything he needed, and he wanted it all.

"YES!" He screamed. "Yes! Take it! Take me! I'm yours!" His cock postponed wildly desperately seeking the relief he knew she would provide. "Take my cum! I'm yours!Only yours! Forever!"

Her ruby lips curled into a self-satisfied smile.

"Aaaaargggghhh!!!" Thomas roared, his seed coating the inside of the beautiful blonde beneath him. Regardless of the tightness of her pussy around his cock, his cum ricocheted outwards in impossible bursts. Each thrust and throb of his cock sending more oozing out in globs.

After a time, the lovers stilled. "Yours. Only yours. Forever." Thomas mumbled, giddy tears falling down his face as sleep claimed him, and the angel under him rubbed his back affectionately.

*****

The doorbell rang at six in the evening a few weeks later. Wendy was a mess, having called every number she could think of trying to locate her husband. He'd been missing since she woke up those many days ago, and nobody knew where he'd gone. The police were no help, her friends just shrugged, and her family never liked him enough to care anyway.

She opened the door and was surprised to see Ms. Valeria with an old man standing next to her on the other side. "Hello dear. Have you heard from your Thomas yet?"

Wendy crumbled to the ground right there in the doorway, shaking her head as the tears fell. She couldn't take it any more. The walls had closed in, and she was broken. Life without him was nothing. It wasn't worth living. It was-

"Oh you poor dear. It'll be alright." Ms. Valeria told the sobbing woman, rubbing her back affectionately. "Shhhh. There, there dear. These things have a way of sorting themselves out. My lover found me, see? We're off to Florida just now. MY Thomas loves me so much, I'm sure YOURS will turn up soon too."

Wendy tried to regain her composure, with much difficulty, and was somewhat able to see through her watery eyes.

Getting her breathing under control, she saw the older man her neighbor was suddenly so fond of. Wendy recalled her telling them that she was so lonely next door, and hadn't had much time for socializing. She was jealous of what Wendy had that day when she dropped off her cookies. Wendy had joking claimed ownership of her hubby at the time. Telling Ms. Valeria to 'get her own', which caused the prickly old woman to sneer at her, before reining it in and behaving pleasantly in the aftermath.

The older man seemed so familiar, almost exactly as she had pictured Thomas would have aged. She crumbled again at the thought that she may never see her handsome husband grow old, succumbing once again to tears and violent sobs.

Ms. Valeria giving her a 'tsk' sound in annoyance. "Now that just won't do Wendy. No wonder YOUR Thomas ran off with a better woman. You just didn't have what it takes. You're no woman. You're a petulant, bratty, self-centered little bitch. Come Lover. We've better places to be than coddling this little twit."

Wendy was frozen in horrified, open-mouthed shock at the old woman's swift attitude change. She watched them walk down the sidewalk to a beautiful black muscle car. It looked like something pulled straight from the past, immaculate, as though age had never touched it. It couldn't possibly be that beat up old car that was sitting in her driveway the day prior.

She watched the old man open the door for Ms. Valeria, kissing her passionately and grabbing her ass before shutting the door behind her after she'd sat.

Wendy blinked in confusion, trying to see through her tears. She rubbed her eyes as the man walked around the car, but stared at the vision of beauty sitting in the passenger seat.

She waited for him in the passenger seat. Her angelic face glowed under the windshield's luminescence. Her long blonde hair was swept back and flowed down between her shoulders like a waterfall, fiery in essence. She was perfect, her beauty utterly irresistible. Her hand outstretched towards her, bending her immaculately manicured fingers, waving at Wendy

The man took his seat next to her and what Wendy saw, would lead everyone she knew to swear she'd had a mental break. "T-thomas?" She whispered as the car started, seeing her handsome husband sitting behind the wheel.

The beautiful, young Ms. Valeria's ruby lips curled into an enchanting self-satisfied smile as the car peeled away, leaving a sobbing Wendy in its wake.

The last thing Wendy saw was that perfect blonde face, smirking as it dropped out of sight into Thomas' lap.