The Turkey Does the Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was a different pressure. A tentacle began to probe the cleft of her ass. Even with the tentacle in her mouth, she protested, albeit weakly. The tip pressed against her half-heartedly clenched hole and pushed forward. As it pressed past the first sphincter, she winced but the pain was gone almost immediately. It pressed forward more and she could feel it exploring inside her. More of it disappeared inside her and she could feel every inch of it. To her surprise, she wanted more. Her hips moved against it and just as she felt she might cum from the sensation, it slowly withdrew.

She felt cheated initially but then saw the final two heads begin to descend until they disappeared between her legs. The familiar pressure against her anus renewed, she opened herself as much as she could. One head pressed inside and then immediate swelled. She grunted against the tentacle in her mouth but she wanted more. The second head struggled but pressed into her ass as well and Jane finally felt...complete.

As if being licked and kissed and filled all over were not enough, her tentacled manacles moved her body even as the tentacles inside moved as well. Where ever her sanity might have existed in her mind, it laughed at the thought of her body being stuffed by her turkey and she admired the ridiculous irony of the situation. And she accepted every raw inch of it inside her, encouraging it to be as rough with her as possible, to take what it wanted and to give what it needed.

And then she felt it. A warmth inside her that was spewed by every bulbous head that had invaded her. The tentacles around her turned her upside down, with each head remaining in place and pulsating as they continued to penetrate and fill her. Their seed overflowed, she could feel it. All of those phallic feelers, each with their own load of emissions, there was no way her tiny body could contain it all. She opened her eyes, seeing her legs spread in a wide V with what looked like a collection of thick green hoses feeding into her. She felt the fluid dripping down her back and she looked up just in time to watch the fluid cascade over her mound and down her abdomen, coming for her face like an avalanche of alien fluid.

The tentacle in her mouth, rigid this entire time, began to go limp. The parts of the creature that she could feel inside her became more and more flaccid with each throbbing sensation. Before long the creature had slipped out of her ass and had begun to slip out of her womanhood as well. All the tentacles, except four, fell away from her body and lay motionless on the floor.

The fog began to clear from Jane's mind. She went from wanting to rub the fluid into her skin to wanting to set herself on fire. Panic returned with a vengeance and she wanted nothing more than to scour every inch of herself, both inside and out, with ammonia and boric acid. But she still could not move. She fought the tentacles still holding her wrists and ankles but they had gone rigid as stone. She looked at the tentacle that had been in her mouth. No movement. She tried to look behind her and saw the penile tentacles laying limp against the counter behind her. And yet she could not move no matter how hard she tried. The creature did not fight her, it simply did...nothing.

She could only hope it was dead...or at least dormant. And why leave her suspended upside down? Not letting her escape, she could possible understand but keeping her upside down, what purpose could that possibly...

A new panic set it. It filled her with something. It fed her a liquid. And now it wants that liquid to stay inside her. Her screams returned as well though her throat hurt from the assault it had received for the last 45 minutes. 10 minutes passed and she stopped screaming. Obviously no one could hear her.

She tried again to pull her arm free and she winced in pain as the grip around her tightened. Her eyes widened. Then movement out of the corner of her eye. A tentacle twitched.

It wasn't over.

12