The Turnaround Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Tyree reached behind Bridget and placed his hands on her soft, supple ass and squeezed. Her ass seemed so warm and inviting in his hands. As he squeezed and rubbed her ass, he began to spread her asscheeks with both hands, making Bridget moan and start to nibble and kiss his neck and shoulders. He could feel the heat radiating from her thighs.

"FUCK, this man has me hotter and wetter than I've ever been and he hasn't even touched my pussy yet," Bridget thought to herself.

Tyree leaned back away from Bridget and said, "Let's go up to my bedroom so that I can give you exactly what you've been needing, baby".

"And what would that be, Tyree?" she asked.

Tyree looked directly into Bridget's eyes and said, "From what I can tell you need to be fucked good, long, and very hard. You need to shed that prim and proper image and get fucked like a woman needs to be fucked. You need someone to fuck this pussy till you shed tears of joy. You need to know what it feels like to cum over and over again with a big, rock hard dick between your legs. You need to know what it feels like to be stuffed with dick".

Bridget shook noticeably. She had no answer for him because what he said was so damn true. She had forced herself to believe that she was above needing good dick in her life. As she continued to massage Tyree's dick, a smile appeared on her face.

She looked in his eyes and said, "You know exactly what I've been needing in my life. Please take me upstairs and fuck me, Tyree. I need you and I need THIS DICK, right now".

Tyree took her hand off of his dick and clasped his fingers in hers and walked out of the room leading her. They walked upstairs without saying a word. All that could be heard was their breathing and their footsteps as they walked towards the bedroom.

As they entered his bedroom, Tyree headed for the king-sized bed. He stripped off his shorts and sat down on the bed. Bridget came and stood between his legs, draping her arms over his shoulders. Tyree reached behind her and undid the buttons that were on her sundress. As the dress began to slide off of her shoulders, Tyree reached behind her and undid her bra.

Her 36c's bounced out of her bra cups and he immediately attached his mouth to one of her pink, hard, obscenely long nipples. She moaned as his tongue wetly drew circles around her nipples before sucking it between his lips. As he tongued her nipple, he reached up with his other hand and began to knead her other breast. Bridget had always had sensitive breasts and Tyree's urgent but gentle suckling of her breast had her on the verge of an orgasm(which surprised her). When Tyree released the nipple he had been sucking on to give the other breast some attention, she noticed that her nipple was sticking out at least an inch from her body. When his lips touched the nipple of her other breast, she began to moan and shake uncontrollably and immediately began to orgasm filling her panties with her sweet and sticky juices. She could barely stand up afterwards from the force of her sudden orgasm.

Tyree continued to lick and suck on her nipples as Bridget had another orgasm, while holding onto his shoulders. "Fuck, I've got a hot one on my hands. This bitch is multiorgasmic!!", he thought to himself as he pulled her dress down over her hips and off of her legs.

After Bridget stepped out of her dress, she stood before Tyree in her dripping wet panties. She was panting and had a faraway look in her eyes. She couldn't believe that this sexy ass man had brought her to orgasms back-to-back while suckling on her breasts.

"Damn, he's got skills," she thought to herself as she looked down at his hanging dick. Bridget looked into Tyree's eyes and smiled. She pushed him backward onto the bed until he was almost in the middle of it. She then climbed in between his thighs and took hold of his dick. She noticed for the first time that he had no pubic hair. He had shaved it and it made his dick look even bigger and wider than when she had first viewed it. His dick felt hot in her hands as she began to rhythmically stroke it. She marveled at the thickness of his dick.

"I've never sucked a dick this big before, Tyree", she said as she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue to lick along the length of his dick. She licked him down to his tennis ball-sized nutts and began to slobber and tongue both of them. "God, they are so fucking big...he must have a gallon of cum in there", she thought as she sucked one of his balls gently into her mouth.

Tyree was enjoying the feel of Bridget's tongue on his balls and cock. She had a natural flair for sucking dick. Most women didn't know what to do with his oversized equipment. Bridget seemed to have no fear of his size. The way she tenderly sucked and nibbled on his dick let him know how pleased she was with what he had. Her tongue was very active and wet. He loved having a woman slobber and moan over his dick. She released his balls from her overly moist mouth and began to lick a trail back up to the head of his dick. She looked him in the eye as she stretched her mouth to accommodate the big knob of his crown.

It took some effort to get her mouth over the crown, but once she did she filled her mouth with spit and gently began to bob her head up and down over his dick. It felt like a wonderfully tight , wet pussy to Tyree. Bridget started to rotate her tongue along the underside of his dickhead while stroking the rest of his shaft with one hand and gently scratching his balls with the other. Her mouth was working overtime to produce saliva. At one point she pulled her lips off of his dick and a bridge of spit kept her mouth and his dick connected. It looked and felt sexy as hell to Bridget. As she continued sucking and licking his dick, Tyree felt the familiar itch in his balls telling him that he was getting ready to cum.

"Baby, I'm getting ready to nutt. FUCK, THIS FEELS GOOD!!! DON'T STOP. KEEP STROKING IT. KEEP LICKING AROUND MY HEAD, BABY!!!! OOOOH...PUMP IT FASTER, BABY. HERE IT CUMS!!!", he bellowed.

Bridget felt the part of his dick that was in her mouth(about 3-4 inches) suddenly swell and push her distended cheeks out further.

"I've got to have this load in my mouth," she thought as she speeded up her dicksucking to push him over the edge. When he started yelling that he was cumming, she started humming in the back of her throat, which caused him to go overboard. His dick erupted once, twice, three, four times in her mouth. Her mouth was filled to overflowing with his thick cream. She swallowed what she could while the rest leaked out of the corners of her mouth and dripped off of her chin onto his stomach. She continued to pump his dick. He splashed cum on her neck and breasts. She returned his dick to her mouth. As his dick began to soften in her mouth, she took her mouth off of his dick and began to lick the head and sides of his shaft. She cleaned him completely of all his cum and moaned lovingly while she was doing it. Her stomach felt warm and full.

Tyree had never cum like that and had a woman take it all in her mouth like she just did. He was amazed and happy at the same time. He had found a real-life cockloving white woman. She smiled as she licked his dick and cleaned him off. The look in her eyes was one of contentment.

Bridget kissed her way back up Tyree's body after wiping herself off and kissed him on the lips. She stuck her tongue in his mouth so that he could taste himself. He kissed her back while rubbing his hands up and down her back.

"Your cum tastes wonderful. Just like I thought it would", she said.

"Thank you, baby. That was one helluva blowjob. I've never had a woman swallow my entire load like you did. I feel honored", he said.

"To be honest, I hardly ever swallow. There's something about you that makes me want to give all of myself to you, Tyree. Laying here with your arms around me, I feel like a woman for the first time in my life," she said.

"Hmmm. Let's see how you feel after this," he said as he rolled her onto her back. He raised himself onto his knees and looked down at the vision of loveliness that laid before him. He looked down between her thighs and saw that her panties were absolutely drenched.

"Damn, did you cum again while you were giving me head or something? Your panties are soaked", he said.

Bridget smiled and shook her head. "That's another first for me. Baby, I don't know what you do to me but I sure as hell like it," she said.

Tyree put his hands on her hips and started to draw her panties down her hips. As the panties pulled away from her soaked pussy lips, they made a slightly slurpy sound. Bridget moaned as the air hit her wet pussy lips.

Tyree tossed her panties to the side as he continued to look at her drenching wet pussy. The juice from her pussy was spread all over her mound and lips. He could see a trail of her juice leaking down into the crack of her ass. "Damn, this pussy is ready for some serious action," he said to himself. She smelled wonderful!!! Tyree noticed that she had shaved around her pussy lips and left a nice sparse mound of hair on the top. Her pussy looked extremely sexy.

Tyree spread Bridget's thighs and laid between them. He began to kiss the inside of her thighs very slowly and softly. He looked up to see the magnificent swells of her breasts topped with inch long pink nipples visibly shudder as he continued to lick and kiss around her most sensitive regions. She was moaning nonstop, now.

Tyree kissed and licked the outer lips of her wet pussy. He let his tongue trail a circle around her pussy, keeping contact with her pulsing pussy lips. He reached up and spread her inner pussy lips. As he looked into her vagina, all he saw was pink wetness. He licked his lips. Tyree stuck out his tongue and dipped it into her pussy, scooping up her juices. He allowed his tongue to rotate in circles all over her inner lips. He kissed and licked her sex for all he was worth. Her pussy continued to produce a large amount of fluid. His fingers were drenched with her wetness. Tyree slid two of his wet fingers into her hole and wiggled his fingers in a 'come here' gesture to massage her G-spot area. He licked his way up to her exposed clit and licked it very softly. Bridget's thighs began to vibrate and shake under the teasing of her clitoris. Tyree then placed his entire mouth over her clit and slowly and wetly sucked it into his mouth, all the while using his tongue!

to glide back and forth over the sensitive area.

"OOOH SHIT, TYREE....UMMMM, MMMMM...OH MY GOODNESS, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN, BABY!!! OOOOH...HERE IT CUMS!!! AHHHHHH," she screamed.

Tyree began to suck and lick Bridget's clit. Her orgasm exploded out from the center of her body and spread to the rest of body. He could feel her pussy drench and clench his fingers as she orgasmed. Tyree let one of his fingers slip out of her pussy and slowly circle around her asshole. This slight movement brought Bridget to another strong orgasm. She had never had anyone tease and titillate her asshole region. Tyree took his mouth off of her clit and licked down to her asshole and teasingly licked her there. "OOOH, THAT FEELS GOOD, TYREE," she said. He stuck his tongue in her ass a few times and could feel her ass muscles grabbing at his tongue. He continued his assault on her ass region by spreading her cheeks and forcing half his tongue into her asshole. As soon as he began to wiggle and rotate his tongue, Bridget let out a scream as she came once again.

Tyree continued licking slowly and teasingly around her asshole. Bridget moaned deeply from the pleasure coming from her ass. Her entire ass was still tingling from the previous orgasm. Her hips continued to jerk and twitch.

Tyree looked up at Bridget's sweating, flushed face...her long, distended nipples...her clenching-unclenching abdomen...and realized that she was ready for his dick.

He raised up on his hands and began to crawl forward with the huge, spongy head of his dick aimed at Bridget's cum-soaked pussylips. She spread her legs up and back to accommodate Tyree's large frame. She glanced down and gasped as his dick neared her overheated cunt.

"DAMN, is it going to fit?," she asked.

Tyree looked down at Bridget's sloppy wet pussylips and ass and said, "Yeah, baby, you're pussy is wet enough to take my dick...just lay back and enjoy what I'm about to do to you," he answered.

Bridget moaned at Tyree's confident words.

"He's going to fuck the shit out of me and I'm going to love it," she thought to herself as Tyree took his dick in hand.

Tyree began to rub the tip of his dick on Bridget's upturned and wet pussy. As he did this, he leaned over and began to tongue her very hard nipples. Bridget moaned at the double sensation of having her nipple suckled on and the feeling of a warm dick rubbing on her outer pussy lips. Her pussy was dribbling juice out of it as it coated Tyree's dickhead.

He aimed his dick at her opening and pushed slightly. Her legs involuntarily clamped around his waist.

"Relax, baby, I'm going to fuck you real slow so that you can feel every inch of my dick, okay?," he said.

"O-Okay baby. Mmmmm, it just feels so fucking good," she said between clenched teeth.

Tyree began to push and pull his dick in and out of Bridget's gaping hole, slowly. They both could hear her pussy making wet noises each time his dickhead went in and out of her. Bridget could not believe how stretched the top half of her pussy felt around his big, thick dick!! As Tyree worked his ridiculously wet dick in and out of her tight pussy, Bridget suddenly began to moan very deeply that she was getting ready to cum again.

"OOOOH TYREE, OH BABY. DAMN!!! OOOOOH, YOU'RE SPLITTING MY POOR LITTLE PUSSY IN TWO....AHHHHH...UMMMM, I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR DICK, BABY. DON'T STOP....KEEP FUCKING ME!!!!!!

Tyree continued to slow-stroke Bridget's overheated pussy. He suddenly felt her pussy start to squeeze his dick. Her pussy became very wet and a little looser for his dick to advance further inside of her. As Bridget continued to call out and moan, Tyree worked another 3 inches into her stretched out pussy.

Bridget had never felt anything remotely like this in her life! Her pussy was leaking uncontrollably all over this black man's dick and she still had only half his dick inside of her. She glanced down in between their bodies to see her glistening pink pussy lips wrapped tightly around his shiny cum-covered dick. Each time he pulled out of her, she could see her pussy lips being pulled outwardly and obscenely. When he pushed back in, they seemed to collapse in on themselves. She noticed in amazement that her whitish colored cum covered his dick from the crown to halfway down his dick. She also noticed that her pussy was making wet, slurpy noises everytime he entered her. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. All of these sensations were turning her on immensely.

"TYREE, I've never been this horny in my life. My pussy needs your dick so bad right now. FUCK ME, use me, do whatever you want with me, baby," she breathed.

Tyree's dick was as hard as it ever had been. He enjoyed fucking Bridget slowly like this. It gave her pussy a chance to get used to his size and girth. She was taking him inside of her a lot easier than he first thought she would. Her multiple orgasms were keeping her pussy pleasantly lubricated. He pushed his dick in a little deeper insider of her and held his position.

Bridget felt every ridge and vein on Tyree's dick. She could feel the wetness of her orgasm dripping into the crack of her ass. The sheets under her were drenched with her wetness. Her pussy would not stop pulsating and clenching his battering ram. She tried to give his dick a good squeeze as he left 3/4 of his dick inside of her, motionless. He was too big to get a good grip on it. His dick seemed to be touching every nerve ending in her pussy!

Tyree suddenly withdrew his dick and placed it on Bridget's pussy mound and stomach. Its slimy, cum-coated wetness stretched well past her navel. For the first time, she got to visually gauge how much dick he was about to give her. She reached down and begin to stroke his warm wetness. His dick felt like a warm piece of steel in her dainty hand.

Bridget looked Tyree in the eyes and said, "Tyree, I want all of this dick. I took most of it, I think. I want you to fuck me with all of it. I think I can take all of it. At least I want to try".

Tyree said, "Yeah, you took most of my dick. Are you sure you want me to fuck you with all of it? I can't promise I'll be as gentle as I just was".

Bridget aimed Tyree's dick at her moist opening and said, "Honey, my pussy has never been this full before and I've never cum this many times. I want you to bang the back of my pussy so hard I won't be able to walk or think of anything else besides you for the rest of the weekend, okay?"

After she said that, Tyree let her place his dickhead at her opening and began to push. He pushed into her willing wet pussy until he met some resistance. He could feel her pussy squeezing all along the length of him. He pulled back a little and began to work his cock back into her even deeper. She gasped, "OHHHHHH...UMMMMM...OH MY..OH MY GOD!!!!!" Tyree continued his assault on her pussy. He picked up his rhythm and began to slide his dick into with long even strokes. Tyree finally felt his balls slap her asscheeks!!!

He looked down to see a picture of total and complete awe and lust on Bridget's flushed face.

Bridget had 12 inches of dick in her and it felt incredible to be filled and stretched like this!! He pulled out of her almost completely. It seemed like he was causing her pussy to be pulled inside out. When he pulled all the way out of her and quickly pushed back in all 12 inches of his dick, her pussy exploded in her most powerful orgasm yet. She could feel the extra wetness from her pussy be squeezed out of her overfilled pussy and run down the crack of her ass. She threw her head back on the pillow as she gripped and dug her fingers into his shoulders. She screamed loud and long, "OH SHIIIIIIIIIT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE ALL THIS DICK INSIDE OF ME!!! MY PUSSY IS CUMMMMMING SOOO HARD, BABY!!!

Tyree could not believe that this small, petite woman had taken all 12 inches of his dick!!! He had waited for this moment all his life. The moment when he didn't have to be conscious of hurting the woman under him. All his life it seemed that he never got a chance to give his all to a woman. He sometimes felt envy towards lesser-endowed men. They got the chance to stuff a woman completely with their dick. This was truly a blessed moment for him!!

He reached under Bridget and grabbed a handful of ass in both his hands and began to squeeze her cheeks, pulling her pussy tighter against his monstrous invader. He could feel how wet and slippery her asscheeks were from the juice dripping from her pussy.

Bridget felt herself being lifted up higher onto Tyree's dick. It felt heavenly. She loved for a man to grab her asscheeks and pound her pussy at the same time. There something primal about it that turned her on. Tyree's dick was going beyond points inside of her that she never knew existed. Her orgasms had started when he first slammed all 12 inches into her and had continued unabated since that time. She could hardly catch her breath as Tyree heavily sloshed in and out of her formerly tight pussy.

As Tyree continued his thrusting he began to knead and spread Bridget's asscheeks. He worked her cheeks wide enough to begin to circle her asshole with his finger. Bridget gasped at what he was doing to her to her nether region.

Suddenly, she felt a finger start to push its way into her ass. Her ass started to tingle all over. "MMMMM...HMMMMM....AHHHHH.....OOOOH TYREE. THAT FEELS GOOD BABY. OOOH. DO IT. PUSH IT IN!!!", she screamed.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers