The Turning Point Pt. 02

Story Info
The next step in my relationship with mom.
781 words
4.27
30.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in." It would have been better to talk in the morning, but I was also happy we could get it out of the way tonight. This conversation was weeks in the making, and there wasn't a reason for it to drag out any longer.

She peeked her head in as if still asking for permission to enter. She then stepped in and left the door open. My eyes almost popped out of socket. She was wearing a nearly transparent nightie. Every curve could clearly be seen. My eyes grazed over her entire body. Her tits were larger than I thought, and her stomach was flat. I continued down her body until I got to her pussy. I couldn't process what I was seeing. When I realized what I was doing my eyes darted up quickly. I felt my dick twitch slightly and I was instantly ashamed. Mom just stood there without saying a word. She turned away briefly, and I thought she was going to leave. She stopped, spun around facing me, and walked towards my bed.

"Mom, what..." She reached out a hand and placed it over my mouth. With her right hand she reached over and started rubbing my dick through my sweat pants. My hand instinctively went to stop her until I looked her in her eyes. I couldn't recognize what emotion I was seeing. My best guess was sadness. Whatever it was, I immediately removed my hand from hers. I didn't now what was happening, but it seamed whatever this was, she needed it.

By this time, my dick was at full hardness. My gaze had moved from her eyes and I was again exploring her body. She reached her soft hand to my chin and lifted it. I was now looking back into her eyes. She reached down and planting a small kiss on my lips. Still trying to wrap my head around everything, I didn't respond immediately. Then, her tongue met my lips, exploring, seeking permission to go further. I opened my mouth slightly and was greeting with the sweet, warm feeling of her tongue on mine. I closed my eyes lost in the sensation. I felt her leg swing over mine, so she was straddling me. Her body began rocking slowly. I opened my eyes and they locked onto hers as she pulled away from the kiss. She reached down and easily pulled my dick out, placed the tip directly in line with her pussy. I could feel the warmth, and the smell had made it way up to my nose. Without breaking eye contact. I knew what she was seeking; approval. I nodded yes.

A few weeks ago, I had received my first and only blow job. I thought nothing could compare to the warmth Amy's mouth provided. I was wrong. As she slowly lowered herself onto my cock, the combination of wet, warm, and tight was more than I could take. She has just barely gotten half my length into her when I felt that too familiar feeling. My eyes opened wide in panic.

"Mom..." She again placed her hand over my mouth and stared unblinking into my eyes as my body shook and the first spurt violently exploded into her. My arms moved to her shoulders, and I pulled her down hard. When she bottomed out, her eyes opened wide with shock as she let out a moan that will stay embedded in my memories forever. My body started shaking and she grabbed onto my shoulders for support. My eyes closed so tightly I saw white dots and I thought I may pass out. Again, with her right hand, mom gently pulled my chin down. My eyes opened, and was again looking into hers.

When I finished, my entire body was stiff, and I felt exhausted. She didn't move an inch as my orgasm subsided. She slowly began to raise off me, and I felt the harsh contrast of cold air replace her warmth. She pulled her leg over mine, and after a slight adjustment of her nightie, she turned and walked out of my room. My sweatpants were pulled down just below my dick which was still semi hard. I noticed a mixture of juices covering my crotch and a spot could be seen on the sheets beneath me. I stayed just like that for a few minutes trying to process it all. Did that just happen? Did I really just lose my virginity to my mother? Should I have stopped it? What did this mean for our relationship? Even though I couldn't understand it at that moment, the next few weeks would provide answers to all my questions.