The Turtle Snort

Story Info
Meeting the new lady next door.
4.2k words
4.43
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved down to the coast a couple of months ago and, as with all new homes it took us a while to sort everything out the way we wanted it to be.

New curtains were hanging, paintings and ornaments sorted, and today was the day to give some attention to the garden. We had a local garden service maintain the garden as we inherited it from the previous owners and today, I wanted to start putting my own stamp on it.

The way our house is placed on the land is such that the area to the back of the garage is the place I will visit the least. Just no reason at all to go there so I thought it best to start spraying here first. Mixed and filled the sprayer with weed killer and started making my way around the back.

As I worked the sprayer's pumping mechanism, it generated a snorting sound that reminded me of one time we took the kids to the Zoo and had to endure two turtles mating. Since that day I was always conscious of any sounds I would make when me and the misses were rolling in the sack.

Now I don't know if the neighbour living right behind us visited the same zoo, and saw the same turtles going at each other, but the moment I stood up from pumping the sprayer mechanism, my eye caught a movement just above the boundary wall. I could see my neighbour getting up from whatever she was doing to investigate this unholy snorting sound and for the first-time, I laid eyes on one of the occupants of the house behind ours. Eyes as big as saucers and a blush on her cheeks as if she was expecting to see a wrinkled turtle dick invading an even more wrinkled turtle vagina.

"Hi," I heard from the other side of the fence as I was still trying to file the turtle images to the furthest corners of my memory.

"Good morning to you too. Apologies if I startled you." I managed. "First time I am this side of the house and I didn't expect anyone to be around".

"Startled is putting it mildly! I was ready to hurl a laundry basket towards that sound. I thought the neighbourhood was being invaded. Apology accepted though," she smiled. "I'm Victoria, and welcome to our neighbourhood."

Now whenever I envisage a person with the name Victoria, it is inevitable that lingerie and voluptuous models come to mind. All men at some time have a secret love affair with a Victoria Secret model, but what I saw on the other side of the boundary was someone you would see erecting a catwalk, not walking it. Grassy looking hair, unkept, surrounding a face that either just woke up or was really banished to the further parts of her own garden, and to round it off, all of this was sitting on a hideous orange sweater, on top of a stripy pair of sweatpants three sizes larger than what she was hiding inside it, with the legs just about covering a pair of crocs. Crocs? Really, who wears Crocs?

"Clark," I replied, not sure if I should stick out my hand in a greeting for the fear of contracting 'Crocs Loving Syndrome,' but the gentleman in me took over and did the right thing. A surprisingly soft hand reached out into mine and I could not help to notice the well-manicured nails. A turtle with acrylic nails came to mind. "And thank you, lovely for being part of this little community. Always been our plan to come and settle at the coast. The girls love it out here. Hope it lives up to all our expectations."

"Girls? Will that be your daughters then?" Victoria enquired.

"My lovely wife and our two daughters. They are inside going through a list of stationaries needed for when the schools reopen next week, giving me time to see what I can do about this garden. By the way, that sound you heard was from this sprayer," I said lifting it up for her to see, and to be clear that I do not breed turtles, "and you will hear it for the best part of the morning as I try and take control of all these weeds growing through the paving bricks".

"Don't worry, it will not bother me. Normally I do not come around to this side of the house. My maid did not show up today so I was promoted to doing the laundry at this godforsaken time when I am usually getting my beauty sleep in." she volunteered, making me think she would probably need to sleep until next week to do some catching up on becoming a beauty. "Seems it will be a beautiful day for the laundry to be dry by early afternoon. Hope there will be no new noises when I come to take it off the line later!" she joked.

"I will try and behave." I managed in my best sulking voice. "Spraying should be finished by then. My apologies again for startling you, Victoria".

And just like that she vanished into her oversized attire. Will probably not see here around the back often, as she indicated. Not that one would want to see her more than seeing the occasional turtles necking.

Spraying the weeds are not laborious but surely time consuming as each little bugger must be sprayed for it to be effective and it took me just under two hours to complete the job, bringing me full-circle to where I started earlier. Job done, I emptied the last bit of weed killer from the sprayer and was about to return to the garage when I noticed movement on the other side of the boundary wall.

It was one of those classic double takes one sees in the movies. I expected to see Victoria in her Crocs, but instead, my gaze fell on an ass so tight it must have been on a teenager. There was something familiar about the teenager standing on the other side, taking the now dry laundry from the washing line, but I could not put my finger on it. Does Victoria have a daughter? She certainly looked old enough to have a daughter this age, or maybe a younger sister. Then I make the connection. The hands. It was all in the manicured hands I'd seen on Victoria.

No way this was the same person. Maybe a twin sister was my first thought. Unless I was overcome by some noxious fumes from the weed killer that put me to sleep for a week, while Victoria did her best in getting her beauty sleep in. Nope, it made no sense. She must be a twin sister.

"You finished in the garden Clark?" the tight-ass-one asked.

Goodness, they even have the same voice.

And how does she know my name?

"Cat got your tongue?" she followed up, now walking, oh no, strutting in my direction. Strutting like a Victoria Secret Goddess.

"Uhm..." is all I could get out. If I was not concentrating so hard, I would have made the turtle-snort, ruining all possible communication with this eye fest, now floating in my direction. "No, I am fine. Just startled a bit. Did not expect to see someone outside again" I managed proudly.

The grassy unkept looking hair, has morphed into a perfect French braid; the sleep deprived face was now smooth and make up with just a hint of pink lip-gloss on puckered lips. The catwalk construction outfit was replaced with a white loose blouse, kept in place with spaghetti straps, and a flowing pink skirt reaching midway between her knees and ankles. Thankfully the crocs are also gone, replaced with dainty sandals with bling inserts.

"Surely you did not expect me to show myself in the same way you saw me this morning?" she asked confirming that the two creatures were indeed the same person.

"To be honest, it is much more than what I expected. For a moment I thought you were either your daughter or twin sister. Better looking twin sister, I may ad" hoping it would not get me into trouble with her. Frank should have been my middle name. "I hope your maid is absent more often if this is the reward from my side of the boundary!" I was pushing it a bit I thought.

"Hey, reward should work both ways you know. What will be in it for me?" came the reply, with just the faintest of a twitch in the left side of her mouth, indicating a subtle smile. If only she knew how hard I had to concentrate in not giving her full body a once-over with my eager eyes.

"What will be in it for you? Depends!" was my reply and passing the ball back to her to play.

"Depends on what exactly?" She passed the ball back to me.

"That's easy. Each action should have a reward. With ever more interesting or riskier action, the reward will be bigger and better" I managed, hoping that her next reply would give me the opportunity to legitimately give her the eye.

"Which action that I took today will warrant a reward", came her answer, and the trap was set.

"The action you took was to get dressed in this lovely outfit", I said, now letting my eyes travel from her face to her shoulders, lower to her breasts that I only now noticed not restrained by lingerie, further down to her narrow waist flowing into lovely small hips, which I presume were linked to shapely legs hidden beneath the skirt. I also noticed that her toes were pedicured in the same style as her hands. On returning my gaze to look her in the eye, I passed and lingered on her breasts again and noticed the feint promise of erect nipples.

"And what will my reward be for dressing this way then?"

"I would reward it with a nice compliment, hoping it would lead to another action from your side". She made it so easy for me.

"Clark, you are a very naughty man!"

"Naughty? Me? Never. This is the calm, sedate, and behaved part of my persona, lady!"

"I never got the compliment though."

"Do you want the sedate or naughty compliment?" was my reply in setting the tone of what was to come. If she wanted the sedate compliment it would be a sign that things are going too fast and I would have to back off for a bit. Should she want the naughty compliment, I was convinced I would have a chance with her sooner rather than later.

"I dare you. Give me the naughty one", came the replay and I could feel the gentle stirring in my pants.

Mmm. Nice outfit combination. Pity you are not wearing sneakers with it" was my reply. Immediately there was a slight frown between her eyes. My plan was now in fully implemented.

"That's not a naughty compliment", she shot back. "and what do you mean I should be wearing sneakers?"

"If you were wearing sneakers, I would send up a small prayer that your laces would become loose" was my masterstroke.

"How in God's name is that naughty mister? Loose laces? Am I missing something here?"

"If your laces were loose, and you bent down to tie them again, I might get a peek at what was hidden behind your blouse", I said, playing my ace of hearts.

Instantaneously I saw reaction in two fully erect nipples pressing through her white blouse. Slightly to the bottom of the bulge made by her breasts, hinting that they could be large with some sag in them. Perfect. And I made sure she notices me looking at them.

"You are a naughty bugger. I walked straight into your trap", she replied with a huskier voice. She looked down to where my eyes were pointing, realising she had a massive nipple standing for me to admire and showing that she was not wearing a bra. "What would you do if I did not like your comment, turned around and walked off".

"As a matter of fact, I would love if you tried. Remember you still haven't tied your laces and you might just trip over them, giving me the opportunity to see if your panties match your bra". I was now in full swinging mode, convinced I had the opportunity to snort like a mating turtle before the day was much older.

"You would love that, wouldn't you"? came the reply in an even huskier tone. Almost a whisper and very sensually she bent down, pretending to tie a shoelace, giving me a grandstand view down the front of her blouse, right down to her navel without breaking eye contact. Breasts larger than what I thought, with large dark areolas, ending in firm longish nipples. "Like what you see?"

Game, set, and match.

"The view is almost perfect. I can imagine seeing them up-close. Might even try my luck at touching them," came my reply, even huskier than hers. I was now on a mission to burry my head in that magnificent cleavage.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me Mister?"

"Absolutely Madam. And I comment you on recognising it. Would love to jump over the wall and rip that blouse off your body."

"God, you are placing me in a difficult situation. I so need a quick fuck, but my husband is due home soon", came the affirmation that she was willing to be drilled.

No time for playing hard-to-get as I didn't want to lose more time with the imminent return of her husband I jumped over the wall, took her soft manicured hand in mine and lead her towards the kitchen door. Entering the kitchen, she reached around and closed the door, turning the key and locking it.

In a flash she turned again and with a small step in my direction she was against me, throwing her arms around my neck and planting a warm wet kiss squarely on my lips. Lips slightly parting our tongues explored each other's. I pressed forward with my pelvis into her lower stomach leaving no doubt of my intentions.

She withdrew from kissing me and warned "My husband will be back real soon. Please be quick and take me hard and fast. I am so wet for you". Reversing roles, she now took me by the hand and led me through the kitchen, down a passage and into a bedroom that seemed to be a spare bedroom with only the bare essentials. She turned around and kissed me again, this time with real conviction and no holding back.

I dropped my hands down her sides, removed her blouse from the skirt lifting it over her head, temporarily breaking our kiss. Bringing my hands from below I cupped her breasts, for the first time getting a real appreciation of their size and texture. Her nipples were hard and centered on swollen areolas. Breaking the kiss again, I went down on my knees, got my face level with her nipples and eagerly took the left one in my mouth. Sucking it ever so slightly into my mouth, I ran my tongue over its sensitive top. Putting her hand on the back of my head she pulled me into her chest forcing me to take everything I could into my mouth.

Swapping places with her right breast, I ran my hands around her back to find the zipper keeping her skirt from falling of her waist and slid the zip down. With a slight pull I guided it over her hips, past her knees until it pooled around her ankles and helped her step out of it. In a flash my hands were back where only moments ago her skirt was covering her ass, now bare, confirming her panties indeed matched her bra.

"Take me quickly please," was the whisper above my head and she took a small step backwards with the back of her knees now against the edge of the bed. Only a light push forced her off balance and she sat down, with an audible pop as the right nipple was pulled from my sucking lips. With our heads level again I kissed her gently, running the tip of my tongue over inside of her lips, tasting the sweet lip-gloss she had applied earlier.

With my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her backwards, breaking our kiss as she fell back onto the bed, with her legs still hanging over the side, giving me full view of her pussy mound with her breasts forming the background, now slightly sagging to the sides. Nipples still pointy with goose bumps forming the length of her body, starting at her breast all the way down her tummy to her thighs.

With my eyes now fixed on the fat lips of her pussy, I noted the small protrusion where her clitoris tried to break free from its warm and moist enclosure. Taking hold of an ankle in each hand, I lifted them up from the floor, bending her knees and placing her feet on the edge of the bed either side of her hips, in the process revealing everything she had to offer. Her clitoris now more exposed and visibly aroused with a glistering of lubrication forming around her pussy opening.

Looking over her pussy, tummy, and breasts, towards her face, I saw her sucking on her bottom lip anticipating my next move.

Bending down I placed the lightest of kisses right where her pussy lips met each other above her clitoris, deliberately avoiding making contact with the bundle of nerves forming her clit. I teased her with kisses down the insides of each thigh, back towards her pussy deliberately never touching her clit. Fully lubricated now, measured by the amount of wetness around her hole, I inserted my tongue into her cunt and slowly ran it up her warm wet slit to just below her clit, lingering for a moment, and then flicked my tongue right over the most sensitive part of her being.

Touching her clit with my tongue made her involuntarily jerk her hips inward with a moan escaping out her mouth. "Please, I beg you. Fuck me. I need to cum with you inside me".

While placing the lightest possible kisses on her clit, avoiding overstimulating this sensitive sexiness of hers, I reached down between my legs, loosened the cord of my shorts and removed the last barrier preventing the inevitable, in the process, freeing my raging hardon.

I broke the kiss with her pussy and moved upwards positioning me over her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and with a heave, I lifted her up from the mattress pulling her further up the bed until her whole body was on the bed, legs still spread open.

Since going down on my knees and sucking her nipples, I now for the first time looked into her eyes and noticed a definite longing for release.

Still looking at each other I lowered my hips towards her softest of places, and gently poked my dick against her pussy entrance. Impatient for me to enter her, she forced her hips upwards and I was in time to pull back, allowing only the head of my penis to enter her moist inner folds. She settled back onto the bed and I followed without completely withdrawing from her wet cunt.

I pulled out from her pussy without breaking contact and slid the head of my engorged dick up her slit until it came in contact with her clit. Again, the involuntarily reaction from her hips allowed me a couple of firm pumps in her folds and over her clit with definite indications she was busy losing control over her sexual release. I had not even penetrated her yet and could sense she was not far from reaching her orgasm.

Breaking contact with her clit, I slid my now rock hard and swollen dickhead down her slit, hesitating for only a moment outside her pussy opening and with one swift thrust sank all the way into her. Her head was thrown backwards, she gave one almighty sigh and I accepted it as instructions I should not dare stop the pounding. I obliged and fucked her with long hard strokes, each one starting with only my dickhead inside her opening and then pushing down deep into her pussy, filling all the space inside her willing and wet cunt.

And then it happened. The turtle-snort. With less than a minute's hard and deep fucking, her back arched, head was thrown backwards and both hands grabbed fists full of the bedding, she climaxed around my dick with such intensity I could swear it felt as if her pussy was sucking my dick even deeper into her cunt, releasing the sound I feared I would make.

A couple of strokes later I felt her start relaxing underneath me. "What just happened?" she asked. "I have never ever cum so fast in my life. You really know how to warm a lady up. Fuck that was intense."

"Are you done?" came my reply, with a look of bewilderment on my face. What about me was my thought. What about me!

"When I have my orgasm, I am out for the count my dear. If you want to continue, you will have to fuck me doggy style. I just don't have the energy for anything else."

I pulled my still warm and hard dick out of her very satisfied pussy, climbed out from between her legs and allowed her to position into doggy style. With her ass in the air, legs spread wide and head resting on her arms, her wanting wet cunt presented itself to me.

Not wasting any time, I climbed back between her spread legs, took my prick in my hand and guided it into her well fucked puffy cunt hole. Only a handful of slow deep thrust was all I could handle before going straight for a podium place. I gave her deep hard fast pumps and each time I hit the bottom of her pussy, she moved a little bit forward on the bed. I almost matched her eagerness for release and without completing one revolution of a watch's seconds hand, I felt the familiar tightening feeling around my scrotum, realising my orgasm was fast approaching.

12