The Tutor

Story Info
A peer tutor invents a sexy study game.
3.5k words
4.68
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If they were going to beat State, the football team needed Kyle Brown. And since Kyle had to pass his next organic chemistry exam, that meant they needed Leslie Peters. She had been tutoring the star receiver for the last few weeks to...well, reasonable results. She found Kyle to be a sweet, hardworking guy who was, frankly, in way over his head with this course. Both third year students, the chemistry department paired Kyle up with one of their star students once his grades started slipping, and he and Leslie struck up a slightly unusual friendship. She was shy and studious, slowly using her time in college to shed her conservative upbringing and express herself more, he was gregarious, the type to remember the name of everyone he ever met and at least one detail about them, and very much not the type of guy Leslie was used to getting the attentions of.

And as their study sessions progressed, she found herself really enjoying that attention. Leslie had been gradually coming out of her shell, dating a few guys on campus, having a couple purely physical flings and even one night stands, but what was developing here was a schoolgirl crush like she hadn't felt in a long time. Kyle was nearly a foot taller than her, all wiry muscles, with an intricate sleeve tattoo and shaggy brown hair. Leslie was a casual athlete herself, and was much prettier than she ever gave herself credit for. She always dressed demurely, and her outfit for tonight's meeting was no different. She picked out a knee length skirt and a simple button down flannel shirt. With a last approving look in the mirror, she left for the library.

----------------------------------

"Kyle is screwed for this one," Leslie thought to herself as his streak of wrong answers continued. She was going to have to mix things up somehow and start getting some results, quickly.

"Dang," Kyle sighed heavily and leaned back into the study room chair. "I just don't get it, I normally love the pressure, but I just can't stop thinking about missing the game this weekend. I don't know what to do here."

"It is strange," Leslie agreed. "This time last week you knew most of this, maybe you need some kind of reward for getting them right instead of just the threat of missing the big game? Something like the roar of the crowd when you score," she mused.

"You're right, it's all stick and no carrot for me tonight," Kyle laughed.

The idea cracked through her like lightning. Every student on campus had heard rumors of hookups up in the library stacks. Her roommate Jess had even told her that one of the frats tried to make sure their pledges were among them. It was past 11 now, and their wing of the library was quiet. She was going to make her move.

"If you get this next one right, I'll give you my bra," she smirked.

Even the unflappable star athlete across from her was knocked off guard for a second, but he recovered as quickly as he would on the playing field. Leslie thought she'd been very flirty with him over the past few sessions, at least by her standards. They shared a lot of laughs, which was unusual for a subject like organic chemistry, and a fair amount of subtle arm touches. Feeling the cords of his muscles under her tiny hand was always a thrill.

"Might even be better than catching the winning TD," he shot back.

"Great, then tell me the formula and bond type for benzene," Leslie prompted. There was a much longer silence than she would have liked.

Kyle sat back in his chair, folded his arms over his chest, and sighed heavily. Leslie's heart sank, until after another beat he smirked.

"C6 H6, pi bonds," he said confidently.

The strangest mix of relief and anxiety filled Leslie. The silence between her question and his answer felt interminable, and she was incredibly relieved he was in to this little game. At the same time, this all felt crazy. She'd never done anything like this before, and with a small chuckle to herself she thought about how proud her wilder new friend Jess would be to hear about this later. Leslie put that thought behind her and reached behind her back to unclip her bra.

It was a little tricky, since her blouse was fairly snug, but she managed to get the straps down out of her sleeves and off her arms and, with a little flourish, pulled the black satin number out the bottom of her shirt and plopped it on the table between her and Kyle. She leaned forward a little now, slightly pushing her breasts together with arms, relishing the feeling of being free of her bra as Kyle fixed a smoldering gaze on her nipples pressing through her top.

Leslie had small, pert breasts and would really have preferred to be braless more. But she also had long, thick nipples that were very sensitive to touch, cold, a strong breeze...pretty much anything. She loved their sensitivity, but the stare they were drawing from Kyle now was typically unwelcome, so she begrudgingly kept everything under wraps most days.

Here in this quiet corner of the library, Leslie was buzzing. She felt so delightfully exposed, despite being fully dressed, and feeling wanted by the big football star was intoxicating. His expression was unlike anything Leslie had seen before. It was lust, yes, but something else too.

It was focus. He was focused on her, focused on winning this little study game she devised. She hadn't really thought past this phase of it, but she was committed now and was having the thrill of her life. Idly toying with the top button of her shirt, she asked Kyle the next question off the study guide.

"What type of bond joins amino acids together?" she asked.

Kyle licked his lips, then took his eyes off Leslie for this first time since her offer to look up at the ceiling, racking his brain for the answer. After a beat, he snapped his gaze back to her and answered confidently.

"Peptide." There was not a trace of doubt in his voice.

Leslie smiled and wordlessly undid her highest button.

Practically speaking, undoing that button changed nothing. At most Kyle had a better view of slender collarbone, but undoing that one button changed the situation entirely. Leslie had started this, and now she was the one on the spot. They had passed the mere tease of her being braless in front of Kyle, and now she was the one on the spot. Should he keep answering correctly, this was clearly headed towards her flashing him in the library, if not something more. Could she follow through on her own challenge? She pressed on with the next question.

Another correct answer.

Another button undone.

"Two, maybe three more until I'm officially a slut," Leslie thought wryly.

This next button was far from lewd, but Kyle could now see the just the faintest swell of her delicate bosom. Two more buttons undone and the shirt would be fastened below her breasts, but a third one may have been needed to let the shirt open enough to actually expose her to him. They'd find out soon enough either way.

Kyle was on a roll now, all his hard work on the subject starting to come back to him. Another correct answer, another button. The shirt was now open level with her throbbing nipples, but it was too tight to give Kyle space for a peek, despite Leslie leaning forward and framing her breasts coquettishly with her arms.

Her next question, however, Kyle got wildly wrong. This was a turning point. Leslie nearly did up a button, stopping herself just as her fingers started reflexively taking her "point" back from him, but she caught herself. She'd never felt a thrill like this before. She was so in control of herself, her sexuality, in control of Kyle. With all her partners before, she'd been following their lead, sometimes flipping them so she could be on top. She'd never been this sexually assertive for so long before. Bizarrely, this wasn't a distraction for Kyle, it was working. He was laser focused on her questions and her body simultaneously. It was pretty amazing, Leslie thought.

"I guess this is how great players keep the big and small pictures in mind in a game," she mused. She needed to figure out how to proceed here.

"Try that one again," she purred the question, toying with the next button.

For only the second time since this game started, he had to divert his eyes, this time down to the tabl, fingers tapping impatiently. Then with a snap of his fingers, he tried again.

"Fractional distillation!" he nearly shouted, and Leslie had to glance around nervously to see if anyone was paying attention to them.

But this time, he was right. Another button came undone, finally opening her shirt all the way down below her bosom. The next button would open it down to her belly button. Leslie considered giving Kyle an outright flash then and there, but wiggling in her seat a bit she realized she could really torture him - there was enough slack now that he'd be catching glimpses of her achingly hard nipples, but they wouldn't yet be fully exposed.

"Perfect," she thought. "Enjoying the view?" she asked him, fully immersed in the situation now.

Kyle licked his lips and nodded slowly, taking a minute to find his voice.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he said, his voice back to library levels now. "This is crazy, and it's bringing everything you taught me back."

"You're doing great," Leslie replied. "And you haven't even seen the whole show yet," she said with a wink.

She quizzed him more, getting a mix of right and wrong answers back, although more were right than wrong. Half an hour later, her shirt was fully open, untucked and exposing her whole torso. Kyle's eyes devoured her, every movement towards their study table softly jiggling her naked breasts.

The thrill coursed through Leslie like a drug. Well, both thrills, really. It was enough of a rush just being half naked in the library for anybody to walk past. But to be half naked in front of such a sexy man, in front of this sexy man, was nearly too much. She'd never been so aroused. The tension between the two of them was like waiting for a lightning strike.

With an ostentatious yawn and look at her watch (making sure to stretch and press her breasts forward), Leslie made the next move.

"It's getting late, and you've done really well with the last round of questions. All you need now is a good night's sleep and you'll be ready to go," she encouraged him.

"You're right, but I'm so hyped up it will be hard to relax," Kyle mused.

Leslie wasn't totally sure if he was suggesting what she had in mind, but she was going to push the envelope further.

"I'm sure I can help you with that," she smirked. And with that, she slid out of her chair and down underneath the table!

Any doubts she had about herself, her body, or this crazy situation she created dissolved as soon as she got below the table. Kyle was playing it pretty cool from the waist up, but the lump in his pants showed just how into this he was. Leslie licked her lips, impressed with what she was about to unwrap. The thrill of being wanted by this specimen of a man was indescribable. And she was determined to rock his world.

Crawling forward a little, she reached out and gently rubbed his erection through his pants, savoring the girth. He felt a little thicker than anybody she'd ever been with before, but was certainly no porn star. She grinned to herself, thinking about how much she was going to enjoy this. Kyle had tensed up at her first touch, but after a second had relaxed into his chair. Leslie reached for his waistband and he quickly obliged her, raising his hips a little to help her ease his meat out into the air.

His thickness sprung free, bobbing up and down a couple times before settling into place. Leslie thought it was beautiful. It curved upwards towards his belly ever so slightly, and the bulbous head was intoxicating. She started to daydream about how it would feel inside her, enough for a delicious stretch, but not so big as to be a challenge. She quickly shook her head and refocused. This was all about Kyle tonight. A glistening bead of precum shone in the dim light, and Leslie zeroed in on that.

Leslie felt pretty good about her blowjob technique, and generally liked being a bit of a tease, but that somehow didn't feel right for this moment. She licked up the salty sweet droplet and passed her wet lips down as much of his shaft as she could get down in one go, slickening up the soft skin as he sighed heavily.

She grasped his manhood in her delicate little hand, squeezing lightly and stroking it as she reset her mouth on him. Her tongue flickered on the underside of his cockhead, her lips passing up and down his length, three or four times, then a pause, another three or four times. Kyle was moaning softly now, melting underneath Leslie's ministrations.

Leslie was euphoric. The risk, Kyle's raw lust, her body on display, this was beyond her wildest fantasies. She picked up the pace on Kyle's cock, adding a slight twist to the motion of her hand. She sensed that he wouldn't last too long, which was fine by her considering the situation. Plus, she felt an odd sense of pride at the idea of making this campus celebrity cum quickly. She gathered up a bit more saliva and picked up her pace. She was on a mission now.

Kyle was struggling to stay in his seat now, and his breathing was becoming ragged. Leslie knew she had him on the edge, and a wicked grin spread across her cock-filled lips. She took a couple deep breaths around his member, and set herself to make him cum. She wasn't coming up for air again until she had a mouth full of his seed. She settled back into her pattern, slurping most of the length of his cock, her hand twisting and pumping, her thumb and forefinger glued to her lips.

"Oh...oh god...Leslie," Kyle stammered. "I'm, I'm gonna...unnnnghhhhh!"

He couldn't finish his warning. Leslie delighted in how badly he managed to keep quiet. She guessed he rarely had to keep the volume down, but she didn't have much time to consider the implications of that. Kyle's hot, sticky cum flooded over her tongue, filling up her mouth for an instant before she hungrily swallowed down the first few bursts. Kyle had had a tight grip on her shoulder, not really knowing where to put his hands, which Leslie somehow didn't notice until she realized his grip was relaxing. She helped squeeze out the final few shots of his orgasm and gulped those down too. She slowed and lightened her sucking, soothing his twitching cock until it finally lay still. Once Kyle started to soften, she planted a kiss on his hypersensitive head, and then climbed back into her seat.

Leslie was sweaty, her hair disheveled, a bright flush across her chest. Kyle had a blissful, vacant look on his face, and his breathing was settling back towards normal. Before she buttoned her top up, Leslie grabbed her bra off the desk and stuffed it down into her backpack. She smoothed her hands over her hair and began making herself presentable.

"A bit more relaxed now?" she asked, putting on an air of innocence.

"God, yes." Kyle responded, his confident, deep voice somehow muted now. "That was...you're incredible."

"Happy to help!" Leslie practically sang back to him. "I think you'll be all set for this exam tomorrow, Kyle. Unfortunately, it's probably time for us to make ourselves decent here before anybody notices us."

Kyle quickly agreed, and with a subtle motion had his pants back up underneath the desk before packing up his papers. The pair walked out of the library a little awkwardly, neither really had much experience on how to behave after a surprise, semi-public, first-time encounter like that.

"Can I walk you home?" Kyle asked once they got outside the library. He had never offered that after any of their tutoring sessions before.

"No, that's sweet but I'll be fine, thank you."

Kyle seemed taken aback that Leslie declined, and Leslie hadn't really considered how it might seem that she wanted to go home alone. Truthfully she just needed a little time on her own to process the whole night. She gave Kyle a big grin, and got up on her tip toes to give him a quick kiss to reassure him.

"Really, I'm just around the corner here on campus. I really appreciate it, but go home and get some rest, you'll do great tomorrow."

He seemed to think she was being genuine and visibly relaxed a bit.

"I will, thank you. For everything, that was...amazing. I'm going to smash it tomorrow." Now Kyle leaned down and gave her another kiss before they parted ways for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie opened her dorm room door to darkness. The white board next to their door had a hastily scrawled note. "Over at Danny's, don't wait up :)"

"Thank God," she thought. She desperately needed the room to herself tonight. She stripped down as she strode across the room, leaving a trail of her clothes behind her, down just to her damp underwear by the time she got to her dresser. Opening her top drawer and reaching in to the back corner, she fished out her vibrator. She stripped off her modest panties and jumped on the bed.

Much like how she went down on Kyle, this wasn't about the tease. Normally if Jess was gone for the night, Leslie would take her sweet time getting herself off, but tonight was something else entirely. She was so wet already, she planted her feet flat on her bed and spread her knees, running the vibrator gently along her wet folds.

Switching it on, she gasped out loud. This was not going to take very long after everything she experienced tonight. Her pussy lips were already swollen and open, and she traced quick little circles on her clit with the tip of the vibrator, moaning. Leslie didn't orgasm quietly without a fight, and after her library fling, having to get herself off silently in the bathroom would have been torture, so she found herself really letting go.

Her free hand grabbed at each breast in turn, lightly tweaking her aching nipples. They'd been hard for so long, she desperately needed the release she was careening towards. She was moaning constantly now, her body tensing up as she pressed harder and made smaller circles on her sensitive bud with the vibrator. Her toes were curling and her hips were bucking now, this was going to hit her hard and fast.

Less than a minute later, Leslie's breath caught a couple of times as the immense orgasm hit her. Her hips shot up off the bed as she cried out. She quaked from top to toes as the climax wracked her body for longer than she ever thought possible. Somehow she was able to keep the buzzing toy on her clit for longer than she usually could before she became hypersensitive. Her body shook so hard it was a minor miracle she could keep her vibrator on target.

After the longest orgasm of her young life finally faded, she collapsed back flat on her bed, and, for the first time in at least a few months, slept completely naked in her bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie's next few days were a whirlwind of her own exams and assignments. Once she woke up the morning after her encounter with Kyle, she barely had any time to process the night's events. The next day, she and Jess both debriefed about their escapades. Jess was enthralled with the story, delighted that her roommate was becoming more like her. Leslie had envied Jess's easy sexuality for a while now, and made it a point to become more comfortable with herself. Other than that quick catch up over coffee the next day, Leslie really didn't have time for much more reflection.

Later in the week, her phone chirped with a text message. Her heart fluttered as she checked it. It was from Kyle.

"I PASSED!! THANK YOU!!" it exclaimed. She gave a little fist pump, genuinely happy her tutoring worked. Then another chirp from the phone.

12