The Twelve Zenati Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"I can feel that you want me to conquer you. You are intelligent, strong, and most certainly beautiful, yet you choose this life. A life of service. It takes a strong woman to face her darkest desires and put her body in the hands of her lover." Noah stepped in so close that she could feel the heat emanating from his chest. Her face had a hungry look as she felt the hairs of his chest provoking her nipples. He smiled cruelly at her then, knowing he would test that strength and resolve tonight.

His fingers once again lightly caressed her tightly-stretched skin, roaming over her hips, belly and breasts. Her skin seemed more sensitive now, and each light caress elicited soft noises of arousal. He smiled as she pushed with her toes, trying to lean into his caresses, to make contact harder, more tactile but he continued to tease her, building her desire. Noah's tongue came out and licked her lips, but when she reached for more, he pulled away. He gently kissed his way across her cheek until he nibbled at her ear. As he leaned in, the hairs on his chest continued to maddeningly caress her nipples and breasts.

"I expect you have learned much since our last encounter, so tonight I will be your lover, your Master, and your teacher, as I discover all the dark desires you have kept hidden from the world and even from yourself. Tonight, I will train you to take pleasure from the dark desire within me and please me with it. I will fuck you, possess you and find my own pleasure in you, as we explore what it is you want and need from this life of service," his deep, gravelly voice whispered into her ear, with each word sending pulsating heat within her.

Noah moved back half a step, leaving her mind spinning and her body throbbing. He went over to a cabinet to retrieve some equipment, including assorted toys and a riding crop. Matija looked at the equipment with anxious butterflies in her stomach. There was fear inside her, but that only seemed to make her cravings for what he promised to bring her that much stronger. His hand stretched out to weave through her hair at the back of her head. It was chillingly sensuous to have his hand meandering through her long silky hair, and she pushed her face into his arm, acknowledging the luxurious feel. In the span of a heartbeat, his hand closed in a fist, pulling her hair and knotting it behind her head. She felt his raw masculinity controlling her as he bent her head back. Only then did his lips descend on hers in a hard kiss.

He felt her tongue battle with his, and he groaned deeply as she whimpered and strained, pushing on her toes, stretching towards him to deepen the kiss. His fingers swept over her tightly-stretched belly to her swollen breasts, finding and tweaking her nipples, just to hear the sounds she would make. He kept her distracted by the kiss as he pulled the clamps from his pocket. With no time to prepare herself, her eyes widened, and she emitted a squeal of shocked pain into the kiss when the first clamp bit harshly into the sensitive pink skin of the swollen bud. Her body arched away from him automatically, but his hand tightened its hold in her hair, stilling her movements as he broke the kiss, letting her breathe through the pain as he gave her little time or warning before the second clamp bit down harshly into her flesh.

Her painful scream echoed through the room, and Noah groaned in pleasure, looking into her glassy, tear-filled eyes. Matija gasped as she tried to breathe through the pain, but it seemed as though every nerve in her body was crying out in pain and shock at his swift movements. Pleased with her response, he ran his middle two fingers through her swollen pussy lips and deep inside her. He curled his fingers into her G-spot and began to fuck her with them, while rubbing her clit. The pained look on Matija's face vanished as a wanton need exploded up through her body. Her feet came off the floor as she went from pain to heightened pleasure, with her belly spasming against him as she savoured the waves of pleasure.

Her legs were swinging and twitching wildly. With her arms knotting, they took the strain of holding her body. Noah had taken her from agony to ecstasy so quickly that he could see that her mind was splintering. His manipulation of her G-spot and clit created the tidal wave he had wanted from her, and he watched her intently as her body buckled and broke, jerking awkwardly as she began to beg for release, crying out into the large room with a ferocity that surprised him. Then he pulled her head back sharply and growled at her just as ferociously.

"No!" He growled the one word loudly. An abrupt command that stilled Matija's movements and made her sob as she struggled against the storm inside her. He watched her eyes cloud as she tried to hold back the wave he had purposely built to overwhelm her. He smiled a cruel smile, enjoying the ultimate power of that moment, watching as the girl he held did all she could to still her raging emotions as he continued to manipulate her body. Her begging sounded like a sweet song filled with anguish, pain and tears, and his cock swelled even further, watching her fight a losing war with herself.

Matija was being buffeted between pain and absolute pleasure. Her body reacted with juddering spasms, and her mind couldn't grasp the intoxicating waves that threatened to overwhelm her. She continued to beg, beg to cum, beg for a reprieve, beg for mercy, and she knew, in the end, she would lose this battle. She was incapable of resisting the pull his hands made on her body, and he knew it. Pain and pleasure merged, creating an explosion more powerful than any drug, and all thought disappeared from her mind. All she could do was float on the waves of sensation that raced through her quaking body. Even the drug she had almost overdosed on so many months ago had never given her a high like this and she knew that this man, and men like him, were now her drug of choice.

"Naughty girl," Noah crooned, and gave her a cruel smile as she began to come down from the high she had been on, her body barely supporting her as Noah supported her position until her eyes refocused. "There are consequences for disobeying me," he rumbled. Though he didn't need a reason to punish her, it was all part of the game they played in this place. She slumped from the chains, and taking pity on her, he lowered the chain slightly so she could stand flat-footed and take the strain from her arms and shoulders. Unhooking her hands, he led her to a frame and secured her to it; arms and legs wide. He had massaged her arms and shoulders as he secured her, to ensure that he did no real, long-lasting harm.

Her hair had come loose, and it tangled around her shoulders and down her back in long dark waves. It was startling to Noah, as he turned from the counter with the flogger in his hand, to see a vision of Marcella bound to the cross, her face obscured by the curtain of dark hair. He hissed a breath in confusion and shook his head, unsettled by the thought, before approaching Matija and tilting her head up to look at him by gripping the long strands and pulling them back from her face. He kissed her deeply then, in both relief and displeasure at his own thoughts. Once his unease settled, he stepped back and began to flog the Kept, Matija, as he reminded himself of her station and name in the silence of his mind, with the soft suede instrument, colouring her skin a rosy pink and eliciting soft cries of torment.

Noah noted that Matija was obviously having a hard time catching her breath with the constant buffeting between pain and pleasure. Her chest heaved, trying to fill her lungs with air, but it also made her breasts sway invitingly. He discarded the flogger and picked up the riding crop, intending to finally give her breasts the attention they deserved. He flicked at the clamps, knowing she had worn them long enough, and not wanting to truly harm her, he expertly rained blows on the milky, soft flesh of her breast before dislodging first one and then the other, using his hands and mouth to soothe the delectable pink buds. The girl truly was delicious, and he felt her drift away in a fog of pleasure and pain again, her body vibrating into harder spasms as he held it.

She was deep in subspace when he finally released her and placed her on the edge of a bench, her thighs wide, her wet, overworked pussy welcoming. He loomed over her, holding her face and commanding her to focus on him now. Her eyes cleared as she looked at him. Still, lust filled and heated, none-the-less they took him in as he hovered over her. He watched as she gasped, and those expressive eyes widened as he finally rammed inside her, ready to slake his own need with her body.

Noah had wiped all thoughts from his mind, except thoughts of the oh-so willing girl below him and needed to wipe her mind the same way. His touches, kisses, lashes and caresses dominated her thoughts as he focused his attention on where it needed to be. He was a Master, fully in control, unable to lose himself in the act lest the face that haunted him earlier return.

She was helpless before him. With her body stretched taut across the bench, he controlled her mentally, emotionally and physically. Her body was riddled with red stripes from neck to knees, and her skin glistened with perspiration. Her muscles rippled and strained beneath her skin, glorifying the possession of her body and the mind that drove it. Her chest heaved with the exertion, and she'd given up trying to speak but instead only moaned and whimpered with the joy of being fucked into insanity by a Master, albeit not her own.

Noah watched her face glow with passion and acknowledged that, at that moment, as with most women, she was truly breathtaking. Her true beauty came to the surface, and the real passionate Matija revealed herself at the moment before she climaxed for a final time. Her luminous eyes were sending a message, and it was, 'I'm yours, do as you will.' Noah kissed her hard, his hands caressed her heated and inflamed flesh as he strove for his own climax now. He pushed Matija back into subspace as he played her body like an instrument, adding to her pain-filled pleasure with his hands and mouth. He gauged her carefully, and only when he was ready did he let her fall over the edge into oblivion, her contracting pussy milking at his cock as he joined her in the blissful explosion of orgasm. He took long moments to recover before going through the process of caring for Matija and ensuring her well-being, before sending her to the infirmary to be watched over as she rested.

"Thank you for your service today," Noah smiled and kissed her lightly and affectionately on the head, giving her a genuine smile.

"Thank you for allowing me to serve you. The honour was truly mine," she said quietly in response and left him then.

*****

Noah had felt relaxed after his time with Matija, and had indulged in a sauna and massage before meeting with his father again. It was during that meeting that the tension started creeping back into his body. He felt like there were hidden agendas and forces at work wherever he turned, and he wasn't sure how to start to unravel the feeling that things were happening unseen around him. He could only glimpse the edges of them. He drew a deep breath as he pulled up into the driveway at Madrina's house and looked up at the oddly-comforting and comical façade of the colourful structure.

Almost immediately he saw the two hulking shapes that guarded the house. One at the front door and the other coming from the side, as if he had just walked a circuit of the house to ensure its security. On hearing of Olivia's story, the Battaglia had sent two of their recruits, who had been offered lucrative contracts to take up their positions. The man and woman were both very serious-looking, and Noah knew that he wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of a fight with either of them. They were unobtrusive, however. So much so that at the clinic Noah rarely even noticed they were there, as they blended in even more so than the watchmen, but they never took their attention from the girl they were to guard.

"Ah, here comes trouble," Madrina announced from an upstairs window.

"Whatever they have told you, I'm innocent, as usual!" Noah called back with a wide smile. He wondered briefly if she had run all the way upstairs just to greet him as she normally did, from that upstairs window. "You always think the worst of me, and all I do is bring a little joy into your grouchy, old life," he chuckled.

"That just tells me there is more for them to say!" she cackled back at him. "You better come in and confess before I hear it from someone else."

"I've done nothing!" he complained but opened the door and let himself into the familiar warmth of the house in which he had done most of his growing up , immediately missing the pipe tobacco smell that used to linger from his Godfather, so long ago. He walked toward the masculine voices of his brothers that he could hear in the cosy sitting room next to the kitchen and raised an eyebrow, not seeing any of the girls.

"Madrina is playing dress-up with some live dolls," Genesis grumbled.

"This should be interesting," Noah chuckled. "Lucky it's just me here to ogle the women you love, or there really could be trouble tonight."

"Ogle away, it's me she married," Gideon said with supreme confidence. "My wife is a one-man woman, and I like it that way."

"Your wife has a name, you remember," Noah teased his brother, hoping he would get over having to remind everyone that Vivienne was his wife sooner rather than later.

"Thank you, Noah," Vivienne said, sweeping into the room in a pale blue figure-hugging dress to kiss Gideon softly. "But my husband can call me wife as much as he likes and I will never tire of hearing it."

"Good grief," he groaned. "Gen, promise me you won't ever get that mushy."

"No can do, brother. Especially if she looks as good as Vivienne when she comes down those stairs," Genesis admitted.

"You two are so far gone that you don't even hear yourselves anymore," Noah grumbled and rolled his eyes, but turned as Marcella appeared in the room to a long whistle from Gideon, who immediately turned and kissed Vivienne to show he was just being appreciative of the friend and had no interest beyond that. Noah turned and took in the vision that was Marcella. Large bands of red material wound around her body as if binding it tightly and holding it in all the right places. He felt no heart attack or twisting of the gut, but his cock stiffened as she turned to acknowledge the compliment from Gideon, her hair swaying along her back and covering her rear in a curtain, as Matija's had earlier this afternoon.

"That's some dress," Genesis acknowledged. "You look good in red," he complimented her.

"Thanks. It's not something I would normally wear but that old lady makes it very hard to say no to her," she gave a half laugh of defeat. "Especially when your friends side with her." She gave Vivienne a pointed look.

"You should wear dresses like that more often," Gideon chuckled and gave Noah a side-long look, making him reel in his scattered thoughts.

"I agree. Red's definitely your colour," Noah said, in what he hoped was a normal tone of voice, as he tried to bring his body to heel. He'd only just released all of the tension he had been feeling that afternoon, and he hated that his body would betray him, now of all times, so he took a seat on one of the couches and surreptitiously crossed his legs. Thankfully, Olivia had followed Marcella downstairs, and all eyes and comments turned to her as she practically skipped across the room to Genesis.

"Fuck me!" Genesis hissed, looking at the green corseted dress with hungry eyes, before pulling Olivia into his lap.

"Not in front of your family," Olivia whispered and giggled as a voice came from the stairway behind them.

"I heard that, you little devil!" Madrina scolded Genesis for his language.

"What did you expect when she is dressed like that?" Genesis returned. "You're lucky I didn't just pick her up and disappear upstairs," he teased, not embarrassed at all by his reaction to the sexiness of the dress Olivia wore, or how it affected him. "You knew what you doing, old woman, don't deny it," he challenged her, and he gave a sidelong glance at Noah, who, he noticed, was far from immune to the way Marcella looked tonight. Madrina knew them all far too well.

"I might have considered you in my choice for your little one," she chuckled.

"I thought you invited us all here for dinner?" Gideon asked, glancing at the pristine kitchen where the usual pots and pans failed to be seen on the stove top.

"Such a cheeky boy! I didn't say I would be cooking it," she cackled. "Vivienne invited a friend of mine, and they are bringing the last member of our party with her."

"You invited a friend here?" Gideon frowned at his wife.

"Friend might be a stretch but yes," she admitted. "I'm sorry," she said looking at each of the brothers in turn, "I just, I... needed to..." Marcella moved to her side and smiled reassuringly.

"You did the right thing. Even I can see that now," Marcella said softly. "They will too, once you explain why you did it."

"What's going on?" Genesis asked abruptly, his whole body tensing as he realised something had happened while he hadn't been here to protect Olivia, and he had no control of the current situation.

"I met your mother today," Olivia said quietly and shrunk as each brother spun to face her and Genesis swore loudly.

"Fuck! What the hell were you thinking, putting Olivia in that kind of position?" he demanded of Vivienne, making Gideon bristle, but it was Marcella who stepped in front of her friend, blocking her from Genesis' rage as Olivia put a hand on his shoulder.

"She thought that I would like to meet her here, with a friend who understood how scary it was and would not let her talk to me the way she did to Vivienne, the first time they met," Olivia said. "Vivienne feels awful that Gideon didn't have his parents at their wedding and was trying to make it right again. It had nothing to do with me, or you or anyone else. Just them," she said simply. "She doesn't want to be the reason your family is not getting along."

"Well, that was one way to tell them," Marcella said and sat back down as she saw Genesis relax under Olivia's hand and soft words.

"You should have told me. I would have been here," Gideon growled quietly.

"I would never have hurt her that way again," Tatianna said from the edge of the room. She had entered so quietly that no one had noticed her until she spoke. Far from the beautiful, spoilt and entitled princess that she had always appeared as in the past, her sons were shocked by her haggard appearance. She still wore the beautiful clothes, her make-up was flawless, but she had dramatically lost weight and the make-up barely hid the dark circles of blue under her eyes. "It cost me everything, my vendetta against that curse. I lost everyone that I loved for proof I never needed, not really."

Marcella swallowed hard and glanced at the three men as they took in the shadow of their mother who had suffered greatly from her greatest mistake. She had pushed her husband too hard to prove that she was his choice, not a trick of the curse, and he had chosen to walk away from her, rather than be forced to endure all her petty games because of her doubts. It was only when he wouldn't take her calls the following morning, when she deigned to forgive him for sending her home and endured watching her son's wedding in the Papillo home rather than her own, that she realised that Armando had always had the choice to love her or ignore her. She realised that finally, after forty years of being pushed, he had finally given in and given her the proof she needed and stopped loving her absolutely, no matter what she did to hurt him. The problem was that she couldn't live without him, without her sons, without her family.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers