The Twelve Zenati Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she cursed in a hiss.

"Yes, because if you thought once would be enough for either of us, you were very mistaken," Noah said in a tight voice. "There is no going back for us now, Kitten. I'm yours just as you are mine. You have to feel that just like I do. You can't fight me and the rest of the world forever."

"Will you stop with the pet names and the lovey-dovey crap," she huffed. "Fine, you want to fuck, let's fuck but don't make it into something it's not. This isn't some fucking movie where the hero rides in and gets the bad guys and the girl. This is real life and the bad guys as worse than bad, and the girl can save herself as well as the people she cares about!"

"As much as I'd like to be that hero, I know you don't need me to do that. You have done more in your time investigating these people than we have with all of the resources at our disposal," he admitted and fell silent.

She felt his hands strong, yet gentle, against her skin. He washed her gently, taking the soap from her and turning her slowly as he washed her back while leaning in to press light almost not there, kisses to her shoulders. His hands slipped slowly from her shoulders down her back and to her hips, sliding around to caress her stomach, running his hands up to just under her breasts, but not quite touching them. She moaned softly, wishing that his hands could touch her everywhere at once despite the stern talk she had just given herself about what a mistake sleeping with Noah had been.

He leaned in, his soft partial beard tickling her skin as he brought his mouth the curve of her neck to kiss, suck and nibble at it gently. She could feel the heat radiating from his body. She could almost feel him pressed against her. Almost. Her lips parted, she gasped slightly as his tongue slid slowly against her damp skin and he began to suckle at her ear lobe softly.

Giving in to the arousal he created in her without even trying, she leaned back against him, pressing her body against his. Her ass pressed against his legs as the disparity in their heights showed more than ever when they stood together like this. He hummed in pleasure at her surrender and wrapped his hands around her to gently cup and massage her breasts, softly tweaking her nipples. He groaned against her neck as his cock grew harder, and he bent his knees to slide it between her legs to rub slightly against her opening.

She spread her legs, aching for him to enter her, wanting to feel him fill her just as he had the night before. She leaned her head further back against his shoulder, turning her head to kiss him deeply as she pushed her ass back against him. Against his cock. She felt the head pressed tightly against her opening. Damn it! She wanted him more than she wanted to admit even to herself right then and she didn't care who was in control of this fuck.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, lifting her slightly, the other still gently caressing her breast, teasing her nipple. In one steady push, he was inside her, buried to the hilt. Tensing and moaning softly, she tried to push back against him again, taking him deeper. They stood with the water caressing down their bodies, joined together. Wanting each other and even worse to her mind needing each other.

Noah began to pump slowly in and out of her enjoying the sight and feel of bringing them both the sweet release they needed. His hand slid slowly from her breast over her stomach, spreading her wet folds and searching out her clit. He rolled his finger over the swollen nub in the same rhythm as his cock began pumping in and out of her tight pussy.

Marcella moaned louder despite herself, and her body began to shake and tingle with the approaching orgasm. It was like she had no control of her own body with this man, she had never come so easily for anyone before him, even last night when she had been the one in control of him. She tried to hold back, but he was hitting her just right, and she let go allowing the heat and body shuddering release to take her.

Surprised by how quickly she had come for him, Noah froze in place holding her quivering body against his and nuzzling her neck. After a few minutes, she squirmed and turned in his arms, his cock falling from the warm depths of her body.

"You didn't come with me," she accused, lowering her hand to wrap around the still rock-hard cock pressed against her body.

"So, make me," he challenged.

"Oh, trust me you won't be able to help yourself," she spat back defiantly. Her hand tightened painfully around his cock, and her other hand reached up to cup his heavy balls. She watched his eyes widen, as an evil smile spread across her face, and she squeezed a little harder enjoying the moment before releasing him to tease with feather light barely-there touches after the harsher squeeze, she had subjected him to. Keeping her eyes locked to his, she went to her knees before him. She felt his cock stir at the typically submissive position, but she had never seen it that way. Even on her knees, once she had his cock in her mouth, she would be the one with all the power in their dynamic no matter what thrill he got from seeing her on her knees before him.

Looking deep into his eyes from beneath her lashes, Marcella continued to lightly tease his cock with her fingertips. He drew in a deep shuddering breath, and she made her move, leaning forward and licking slowly up the underside of his cock from the base to the tip. She could taste a gentle mix of her cum with the shower water on him. Looking up at him, to ensure she has his complete attention on her mouth, she slowly parted her lips and wrapped them around his cock, sucking very softly at the spongey head.

Noah was beside himself. So many of his fantasies about this woman on her knees worshipping his cock had played out in his head, and now as he looked down into her eyes, then stared at those lips and that fantastic mouth, he felt like he could explode right then. He ground his teeth and groaned loudly knowing that to come now would unman him in her eyes, so he fought the urge to tangle his fingers into her hair and buck his hips forward

The cock in her mouth throbbed and twitched, as he moved his hips slightly, a groan forming in the back of his throat. She knew the power she had to make him lose his mind in this position, and she wanted him to know just how easily she was able to play his body after she had orgasmed so quickly at his touch. Taking a breath and swallowing, she slowly bobbed her head over his cock, taking more each time determined to take him all, knowing he wouldn't last more than minutes now.

Noah watched his cock sinking into her mouth, marvelling at the feel of her soft tongue, the way it teased the head and massaged at the underside of his cock as she took more and more of him. His hands move down, stroking over her hair trying to resist the urge to grip it tightly in his hands and fuck this sweet, warm fucking fantastic mouth. He let out a long shuddering groan.

Pulling back she gazed into his eyes for a moment, then she gently ran her fingers up his thigh, sliding her mouth off of his thick, hard cock and gently pushing it up against his stomach while licking the underside. Closing her eyes, she softly licked at first one and then the other of his balls, gently sucking them between her moist lips while she stroked his cock with a tight fist until he let out a series of expletives. Moving her mouth back to the tip of his throbbing cock, she gently massaged his balls with the very tips of her fingers, listening to his curses and ragged breathing with a wicked smile.

Noah's hips moved without him realising, as he felt her lips on his cock again. The flicking of her tongue told him of the pre-cum oozing from the tip for her. His balls tighten, as his ragged breathing began to increase. One hand on her shoulder squeezed her, while the other hand wrapped into her hair and urged her to take more of him within her suctioning lips. He could feel the need for release building, his cock throbbing and twitching in her mouth. The spray of the water around them was forgotten as his attention focused entirely on her mouth and his cock.

He watched it disappear, and emerge, again and again. The woman could deep throat like no one else and just the sight of her nose pressed against his belly almost pushed him over the edge by itself. His balls tightened, he felt the sensations that preceded his climaxes, as he thrust into her mouth, wanting her to swallow it all. He roared as that first hot stream shot to the back of her throat. His cock spasmed as she pulled back sucking hard for every drop of what she was determined to claim from him.

Gently massaging his balls, swallowing his orgasm, Marcella swirled her tongue against the underside of the head of his cock, listening to his deep guttural groan as the last of his orgasm faded. She licked and massaged for a few moments more, letting him feel that excruciating oversensitive feeling before leaning back and standing to survey him with satisfaction.

Still breathless, Noah grabbed Marcella and pulled her roughly to his heaving chest. His lips moved to hers, tasting himself in her mouth as his tongue slipped into it, and the dance of their tongues began again. The spray of the water came down on their skin as they felt the warmth of each other. His fingers slid between them, slowly moving to her nipples. He felt one against the palm of his hand, hard and pressing into it as he cupped her breast. His fingers closed around the nipple, caressing it, pinching it gently.

"No," she said sternly. "We have a meeting to get to, so no more fucking around this morning," she pulled from his arms and turned her back to him as he slumped against the tile. She washed quickly after that and got out of the shower to grab a towel and dry off a little before wrapping it around her body.

Noah groaned and watched her as she dried off and left him standing under the shower totally shattered by her. She wouldn't admit it yet, but he knew she felt the pull between them. She may want to think of what they did as fucking, but it was so much more, and he knew he had his work cut out to convince her of that. No matter what happened now, he was determined to make her trust him and eventually love him as he was sure now that he loved her.

*****

"You miss it, don't you?" Genesis asked as he stepped behind Olivia on the balcony of their home, where she looked out to the sea.

"Yes. Do you think I will ever get my boat back?" Olivia asked, surprising him.

"You want to sail again?" he asked.

"Not far or anything just, I don't know, maybe a day here or there," she shrugged.

"We can get a new boat once you are safe and the AFP have recognised your innocence," Genesis said.

"No, I just wondered about my boat," she said quietly and turned away from the view leaning into his chest. "It's nice of you to offer, though. I expect after everything is sorted out, I will be able to afford a new boat myself. I was just wondering about my boat."

"Is there something on your boat that you want?" Genesis asked not understanding why she would want a boat that brought her nothing but heartache instead of a new boat that he would buy for her.

"No. Marcella said there was very little left on board," she sighed. "It's just..." she paused not wanting to upset him with her words. "It was mine. The only thing from my life before. I'm a dead girl in Perth; people, my friends, probably don't even remember me. To them, I'm just a ghost. That one thing, that was mine, it tells me that I did live, and it wasn't all bad, you know. That I was happy sometimes too and that ..." she gave up and shrugged unable to voice the thoughts in her mind about her childhood home and time spent with her father on the sea when things had seemed normal, and she had felt loved rather than a burden to him and her mother.

"It's okay. I get it. You are still trying to figure out who you are now that everything has changed. You don't have to do it alone, though. You have my family and me now. Let's not forget you also have the most frustratingly determined sister on the planet doing everything she can to help you even when you told her not to," Genesis rubbed her back to soothe her troubled thoughts.

"I guess I am struggling to remember the happy times amid everything else that's happening." The truth was that the conversation with Vivienne last night had played in her head. Marcella had created her childhood fairy tales and given them to her to escape into when things got too bad at home. How could someone going through what she went through still be able to make up stories to keep her sisters calm and protect them? Why did Marcella continually put herself in danger, just like she was now, for her? Why? When she had been nothing but a bitch to Marcella, why was she here protecting her even now? Would she want to help others with her stories like Vivienne suggested? Would she even care about protecting others? She knew the answer to that, and it hurt her to admit it, but she knew Marcella had been the one person who had always loved her unconditionally.

Genesis had stayed silent as Olivia sifted through her mind for the words, happy that she was trying to explain her sombre mood and strange questions. While initially surprised by her words, he could understand how she could get bogged down in depression, with her life threatened continuously from several sources. Once it was over, however, he would make sure her life was full to overflowing with sunshine and happy times. He hoped that going home for the gathering would be that start of that time for her.

"We have to hang on for a little while longer just until we are sure the people responsible for hurting you are dealt with," Genesis said knowing it was far from what he wanted to say or what she wanted to hear. "Once its all over we can request the return on your boat and maybe renovate it because it wasn't in very good condition when Marcella found it."

"She did find it, didn't she," Olivia gave a sad smile. She had never done anything to earn her sisters love and devotion, and yet, here she was again trying to save her. With every passing day, she realised just how horribly she had treated Marcella and hadn't even tried to understand why she did the things she did or why her father had watched her like a hawk. Now she knew, and she couldn't keep pretending that she didn't care or hold the ages-old grudge against her for always making their father so mad at them all the time.

"Speaking of which if we are going to help her find the next piece of the puzzle we need to get going," Genesis said not liking the sad look in Olivia's eyes. She often seemed low, but this was different somehow since Marcella had left them, more introspective perhaps.

"Will Gideon and Viv be coming with us?" she asked, unsure if she wanted that extra buffer of Vivienne between herself and her sister today.

"No, this is just for show so that if anyone is watching they will see that Marcella met with you and gathered the promissory note, she required for the meeting," Genesis explained not for the first time. "Dad will be there and our security as usual. You won't be in any danger."

"But you think Marcella is?" she asked. "And Noah?"

"They will keep each other safe, just like you and I keep each other safe. You have nothing to worry about," Genesis reassured her.

Olivia opened her mouth to argue that point, what the hell did she do to keep him safe, but shut it again. She still wasn't confident enough to outright argue with Genesis. She'd been wrong about so many things in her life, and when she looked back, she could see the truth about her family that she had purposefully ignored or twisted into something more palatable. Maybe it was time to tell Marcella that while she still could before her sister left for good just like Jessa had. She turned back inside the apartment and gathered her bag to go and taking a deep breath picked up a notebook she had been doodling in and flicked through a few pages. Then she tucked it inside the bag as well.

Genesis watched Olivia carefully. Since leaving the clinic, she had been improving every day in her confidence and independence, but he wasn't sure what to make of the conversation they just had. He knew that while her body would heal and leave scars, the mental scars she had incurred over a lifetime of mental abuse and by first her father then Kevin and Remington would take far longer to heal and alter her personality to some degree. In some ways, he looked forward to seeing the woman she would become, but he worried that she would change how she viewed him and his love for her.

"Are you nervous?" Genesis asked into the silence of his car. He tried to rest a comforting hand on her thigh as she began to fidget during the drive, but it hadn't affected her in the way he wanted.

"I'm not sure what to say to her," Olivia admitted quietly. "She's risking a lot to help me prove my story. How is she so sure my story is the right one when I have been so messed up? What if I did do the things, they are accusing me of, and I just don't remember? What if she finds out that I deserve what happened to me?"

"Nobody deserves what happened to you, no matter what they did in the past. Have you remembered something that's making you question yourself like this?" Genesis asked carefully.

"No, but what if Marcie gets hurt or worse trying to find this place and I only just imagined it. I mean no one has said a word about it in any of the interviews or interrogations. Even the people I mentioned seem to be figments of my imagination," she said with the self-doubt that had been creeping up on her since last night when Zanto had shown her pictures of Madonna that she couldn't recognise with certainty.

"I don't believe you dreamed up that place or even one part of what Remington did to you. It's not your fault that your memories are clouded or that the Suebi are still protecting their own people. I believe you, my family believes you and more importantly this morning, Marcella believes you and will not stop until she has forced the AFP to believe you. She's been relentless in her crusade to fight for you, which is why she and I have argued so often. I didn't understand her motivations, and I am guessing she never tried to understand mine either. It will be better now, I promise. Everything is going to work out the way it should."

He pulled into a valet parking at the entrance to the Star City Casino and hurried inside. After greeting the concierge, they made their way to the poolside restaurant where Marcella and Noah waited with Armando for them.

"I wasn't sure you would make it when Dad told me you were coming," Noah said, getting up to greet his brother and kiss Olivia's cheek.

Marcella nodded a greeting toward them but didn't get up. The table was full of food from the buffet ensuring that none of them would have to get up to get anything, so she launched into why they were there and exchanged the papers and discussed how they would get the information from their meeting tonight back to the family.

Olivia picked at the food and tried to join in the conversation when Armando and Marcella each wanted to draw her into their plans and ask if she was upset about giving up the mansion on the coastline. When it seemed that they were rehashing the same information, Olivia spoke to Marcella quietly across the table.

"Are you staying here?" Olivia asked Marcella looking around.

"We were, but we will have to move after our meeting tonight to make sure we are safe until the raid on Hermione's," she answered. "We won't be able to come back to the apartment block either until this is over."

"You're coming back?" Olivia asked in surprise.

"At least until the AFP get their heads out of their asses and exonerate you," Marcella smiled and reached out to take Olivia's hand. "I won't leave until I am sure you have everything you need and want. If that happens to include clown sitting beside you, then so be it, but I want so much more for you as well."