All Comments on 'The Twenty Year Fucking Lie'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 609 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After all of the crap they did to Ross he should have been fighting to not only divorce Nina but renounced all parental rights and responsibilities on the grounds the children were Lawrence's and Nina committed fraud in presenting them as his children. Ross also should have sues Lawrence for fraud and back child support on all three children. Even if he didn't collect anything to cause more negative media coverage.

When Nina showed up to talk to Ross after he was arrested for abusing her, he should have called the police and refuses to open the door until an officer arrived.

Everything from the detective showing up to tell Ross about the hit being put on him to the end is total trash. It ruins the rest of the story because the main character betrays his own values of honesty, fidelity, and biological legacy for a self righteous lying cheating slut and 3 living reminders he is nothing but a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cucked for 20+ years, all the children sired by her lover, and he forgives her. A generic LW tale that left a bad taste in the mouth. The story went well till the last bit, which was absolute cringe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For years I've seen several commentators mention that this particular writer who is obsessed with transgender and transsexual stories seems to have a intense hatred or discuss with straight heterosexual Men by intentionally portraying them as incredibly weak pathetic men.

.

That is nonsense. There is no doubt that Cagivagurl is one of the most talented of the LW writers out there.

.

but after reading this story I'm beginning to think the people who hold those kinds of extreme views about this author might be on to something. this ending is unbelievably bad and it's very sudden and it makes no sense

.

FOR EXAMPLE

what about Laurence's dreams?"

"I think you said it best Ross. Fuck, Laurence. Lionel is your son."

.

No Lionel is not. .And just because a human comes along with tits and a c*** doesn't change reality.

.

EXAMPLE --- After the husband is released from jail after being wrongly charged as a wife beater which of course is going to affect his legal standing for the rest of his life the husband is in his hotel room when the wife shows up. The husband States quite clearly and logically that he cannot let his wife into the room because of the restraining order and if he does this is just a ploy to get him arrested again.

.

so what does the husband do? he allows Nina to enter his hotel room. Why? This makes no sense at all if you are attempting to write a rational logical story. there is no reason why he should have any trust at all in anything she says at this point.

.

But these problems with the story do make sense if you're attempting to show how pathetically weak straight heterosexual men are. these kinds of Twisted plot holes do make sense if you have a sexual agenda that you are trying to push in loving life stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congratulations on a fine, interesting, and emotive story. Your style and skill are evolving, and over the past several works, there has been tremendous improvement. First, you're writing is more economical--you're saying more with less. Second, your characters are becoming less homogenous and more unique. Also, the frisson, the emotional sting, is more situational and less drama-based. This is mature writing, and I know it comes from listening to critique and working to get better.

-

I loved the part where he was unable to remain civil when she called him, and he was spying on her. I'm sooooo tired of these LW characters who are great actors and can live with betrayal in their faces and remain unaffected and stoic.

-

This story proved the adage: Never leave a man with nothing to lose. Ironically, that applied to both MC and Laurie Davis. Loved the twist at the end.

-

Your best yet! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's funny to read the misogynist commenters accusing the writer of misandry! Now, THAT is irony!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like Gurl's stories generally and give them 4's and 5's. This one is better than most so it gets a 5. The reason I liked this one better is that it was more direct and to the point. There was not near as much repetitition and redundancy. On the negative side this is the first story that I noticed the poor editing. In one paragraph there were three partial sentences. This, however did not unduly detract from the story as it was still easy to understand and follow the story. Finally, it would be real hard for the husband to forgive all the betrayals of the wife that took place in this story. She had two lovers during her marriage and let one father all of her children and deceived her real husband by telling him they were his. This of course is the morally worst thing that was done but it would also be unforgivable for wife to go on one of her routine love outings with lover instead of a special anniversary trip the husband planned. Some may be able to get over this kind of cheating but not most.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great story. Any time I see one of your stories posted, especially to LW, I know it will be a good day. I was hoping it would be a RAAC ending, and it was. Thank you for posting.

SunnyU2SunnyU210 months ago

Great writing, but like your last story, needed to be fleshed out more.

Reminded me of Ari by Ohio. Meant as a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A pretty strong story until the end. The ending ruined it as far as I am concerned, there is NO way that a sane person would take her back. That got it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Better than usual. Still should have divorced her

servant111servant11110 months ago

You are a very good writer who has an unfortunate obsession with RAAC endings. This one though simply does not have a viable train of logic working. She betrays him in every possible way for over twenty years including breeding her lovers children in their marital bed conceals this and has the husband raise her lovers children. Then in a deux ex machina you have the husband utterly ignore 20 plus years of cold hearted betrayal and have his RAAC epithany, forgiving reconciling and having the heavenly ordained happily ever after ending with a whore wife that suffers no consequences whatsoever for her heinous 20 plus year betrayal.

Call me insensitive but this devolves into well written bull manure.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It seems that only the femdom-cheating-cuck fans has very much appreciated this totally unrealistic, and almost ridiculoud, RAAC tale: there are already hundreds tales with this unbeliavable plot, in which the husband is always a whimp brainless cuck monkey ready to raise other men children. Really ??? Not surprisingly, almost only the tales with the righteous payback, against these extreme unbelievable betrayals, reach the 4+ stars, like the similar https://www.literotica.com/s/deathbed-confessions published today.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell10 months ago

This is a very well written story but given twenty years of deceit and cuckoldry, three kids that are not biologically his and the blatant disrespect, this ins an impossible reconciliation. The ending felt like you just had to have the woman win in the end regardless of how you framed the story.

I gave you four stars for this only because it was well written and I enjoyed reading it until I got to the hasty RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just a fairytale from the femdom Universe, in which men are always submissive to their whore wives. Maybe real life is just a bit different and this kind of extreme betrayal would almost certainly end in a very extreme and brutal way, like the real life news about passion crimes, often remind us all.

PBD2022PBD202210 months ago

You are a great writer. In all your stories you create a persona of a well balanced husband. But in the end they turn into feminine and opposite of the persona. It takes a great skill to create that. Reconciliation is a process needs repentance and forgiveness. None of the wife of repent their actions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The hit came out of nowhere and plays more as a RAAC factor. When she show up despite the court order, not recording her on his phone doesn't make any sense. Obviously Carolyn's company took a hit after everything came out, but in an over written story, that you couldn't find room to include?

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

Until the idiotic ending it was 5*.

But REALLY!?

3*

nestorb30nestorb3010 months ago

Cagivagurl never met a cuck they didn't love. What kind of man reconciles after the magnitude of this betrayal? One without any self respect. I puked in my mouth when I read the ending. But it is all my fault, I should have known better from having read the authors previous works. Mea culpa

ejsathomeejsathome10 months ago

It was an interesting story with a very disappointing end.

Omegaman56Omegaman5610 months ago

Some one said to me there is no equivalent to a rape.

For a man

Ask the man who finds out his three kids was his best friends and he went to jail for not paying child support

True story of a man in Georgia

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker10 months ago

Dumb, stupid, ridiculous. The Bear is feeling ill. Stop this shit, please.

The BEAR

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy10 months ago

Reading the nasty comments motivated Mr to raise my score from 4 stars to 5.

des911des91110 months ago

Good story. The one suggestion is that the resolution took up a single page where it maybe should have been a separate chapter. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and thank you

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

Cagivagurl - I guess I'm not sure what you're trying to do with this story. For the first 80% of your tale, you adeptly identified how hateful and venal Nina and Laurence were. Of course, Ross was an idiot and completely unaware for 20 years. Now, he suddenly, his heart is ripped out with the truth and Nina confesses that she has been in love with Laurence all this time. - End of 1st 80% -

Suddenly, after blowing off the 20 year anniversary to be with her husband and, instead, spend a romantic weekend with her true love, Nina suddenly cares more about Ross than Laurence. How did that happen? Ross, having his blinders ripped off is going for divorce, but then says, "Call me pig headed, or stubborn. I pushed on with the divorce." No! He wasn't being pig-headed. He had ZERO reason to trust Nina. He was angry. He wanted and needed to be away from Nina. And then he reconciles. Arghhh! This last 20%, this crazy reconciliation, seems like it was written by someone other than the person (you) that wrote the first 4/5ths, where the good but unaware Ross was betrayed in so many ways and I felt his angst. The last 20%, I'm scratching my head asking whether I missed several pages of meaningful actions and dialog which would provide the basis for reconciliation. You had a 5 star story going, but it didn't end up there.

KRD19254KRD1925410 months ago

Some really dumb cops down-under. Ross adultery video puts him at the scene of the arson, crime. His cell phone tower pings puts him at the crime. Interview with the gardener puts him within hours of the scene of the arson crime.

\

Ross did not sue for back-child support x3 or for her sexual-harassment of her boss creating the kids? But will the three kids be able to claim inheritance from L. Davis and put his stock/shares in trust for them? Since Mrs. Davis allowed this fraud should her wealth (the company stock) be added to the kids trust?

\

Then is becomes a RAAC, sorry that dog don't hunt - this stories logic don't hunt. Ross should be a multi-millionaire and screw over Carolyn for conspiracy to defraud Ross and permitting continued sexual-harassment upon Nina.

\

Ross would be wealthy and enjoy the kids. But I'd never every trust Nina for 20yrs she lied that sleazy beeeoch needs some pain. Without 'trust' there is no marriage.

\

3.9**** Hooyah, no salutes....

JayZipJayZip10 months ago

You create the best situations! This one is horrible, in the juiciest way.

The reconciliation is very fast. It feels unearned. A little too deus ex machina.

Still, I love the first 2+ pages.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

“Cuck and someone else’s son’s Construction” … a complete non starter for me. Plus all the PD screw ups and plot holes and you have …1*

mainer42mainer4210 months ago

love the way you tell a story. Some weakness towards the end but no nitpicking here sir

NegateGivityNegateGivity10 months ago

You're just trolling now, right? Twenty YEARS of betrayal and "whelp I loves ya, I guess we should stick together." I may not always agree with how your stories go, but at least you put in the work to make it make sense. This though, this was just waving a magic wand to get back to the status quo.

blackrandl1958blackrandl195810 months ago

A very good story, Cagivagurl. It's interesting. Bob Marley once said, "If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Even the assholes who make stupid personal attacks may have someone who thinks they worth suffering for, despite their fuckery. This dude decided his ex was amazing enough to be worth suffering for. Who is anyone else to argue with him?

Everyone knows there are few writers who can spin a tale like Cagivagurl. I gave it the usual five stars. Thanks for posting. Randi.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Wow that is such an emotional storey, and a happy ending, but Ross, Nina and the kids getting back together, should have been the basis of another chapter. And of course in real life, Ross would not have got away with the arson. But still worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

I expected a painful harder ending....

timrivtimriv10 months ago

Ended to quickly, needed more background on Lawrence, his company Carolyn, did he get out of jail and claim the kids as his, did his company fail? Was Ross sterile? How could he reconcile with his wife and did he at least divorce her. Did he sue Lawrence’s company? Need more as it was good story till the last few paragraphs ended to fast after a big buildup.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

Good story, but that's a lot to get past.

katibkatib10 months ago

Five stars for me. Sure, a severe critic, one who looks at the world of the printed page through a microscope, might find some thing not quite right, but I liked it—and that is all that matters.

ZBSKRNZBSKRN10 months ago

Too much to get past. Sorry but 20 years of lies and and more lies means there was no marriage to being with. I have no problem reconciling but some things can not be forgiven

Dlh143Dlh14310 months ago

Quit writing these worthless reconciliation stories. Pathetic.

EncntctEncntct10 months ago

The last page reads like you are trolling, but no one can doubt your chops. Holding off on rating this due to respect for some of your other works

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

I absolutely hated this story. It truly is an awful plot. Twenty fucking years of being a cuckold wiped away with a few words? Give me a fucking break.

JBird11JBird1110 months ago

And to think if she and Laurence had just let Ross take her on the anniversary trip, nothing would have changed.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

Hi Cagivagurl,

First, thank you. I read the first three pages with rapt attention—feeling our protagonist’s anger wondering about my response if I was in the same place. You write well! But I knew that trouble was ahead. I expected that there would be reconciliation, but how do you pull this off in a page? Unless there wasn’t and this was a story where the hero is left bereft—vindicated but lonely wondering if he had done the right thing. You have done that before. But it was a reconciliation.

So, I can’t help but feel that you rushed the reconciliation. When I think of reconciliation the gold standard is “Ari” by Ohio. It was a continuation of a JPB story of the same name and it was a bit overlong but it made the point that Ari had changed. And her husband could see it with his eyes and also with his heart because her attitude and actions had changed.

All we get from your story is: “ She eventually melted the ice from my heart. God knows how, but there you go. Forgiveness is possible.”

Sure, I can forgive the shark that ripped a leg off, but that doesn’t mean that I trust it to be anything other than a shark. Did Nina show real change? She ratted out Lawrence (How did she know about that by the way? When did Lawrence get so stupid?). I think many commentators have a beef with that.

You do “angry husband” pretty good. But “reconciliating husbands/couples” not so good. Example: Though Ross points out that she went to be with her lover for their anniversary and Nina shows suitable shame behavior when this is pointed out, Ross NEVER asks his wife why she chose to be with Lawrence instead of Ross for their shared anniversary. That felt a bit, well, lazy to me. It goes to the heart of the reconciliation process. How does Nina explain it? Inquiring minds want to know.

So, I also think that Franceman nailed a major problem I have with your reconciliations. So, I want to add my thoughts to theirs. First, do any of your female characters wronged, I mean really wronged (as in the way your female characters wrong their male partners) ever reconcile with their partners? I can’t think of one; I apologize if this happened and I missed it. In any case, if I am right—none or very few. Why? Because the betrayal is devastating. What is there to build on?

In your story, you used just about every trope of betrayal apart from the Hildy maneuver. Franceman’s Point is that Nina’s actions leave nothing to build on. Ross’ sense of self is a SHARED identity with what he understands Nina to be. Nina is so far away from how Ross envisages her, his sense of self is completely undermined. After the anger and adrenaline wear off, what does he have left of a his actual identity? The house burning is a great metaphor, but you don’t really follow up the implications of that metaphor. The shattered glass—another great metaphor that you don’t use. The children? I can picture a partial reconciliation based on being there for the kids, but Nina? How could there be anything other than disgust or distaste?

I appreciate that you offer the deus ex machina of the hit, but seriously… how does that possibly even the scales? As was offered in comments, it could easily be self-serving; why should Ross take it at face value? Upon what basis can you build trust? Franceman points out a fundamental issue with your stories—you offer outcomes that do not deal with psychological realities. As such, they are more akin to fairytales.

I really enjoy the first 2/3 of your stories. Then they take turns that I think are not believable—the reconciliation is NOT earned.

Consequently, what will allow Ross to see her differently than what he has learned her to be? How has her behavior changed so as to make us or Ross believe she wouldn’t do this again if it suited her purposes. How has Ross changed to make him taking her back possibly. I have no idea and I am unclear if you do as well.

PS. I have been super impressed with the insight and thoughtfulness of many of the commentators that have shared their opinions on this story. You write how you want and what you want, but it might be worth seriously taking up the challenge that these comments are presenting you. Thank you for your story

Prince020402Prince02040210 months ago

Cagivagurl, you didn't write a woman that was capable of loving two men, you wrote a complete sociopath.

To begin with, she and Lawrence didn't love each other, they both loved Carolyn's money. If they were really in love he would have divorced her and he and Nina would have made their own way in life. That's what people in love do. Instead they worked up a scheme where she becomes whore by roping in a nice, but not very bright guy to use and abuse his life to suit their own pleasures - meaning Carolyn's family business and money. Lawrence needed aires to the business and they both needed someone to raise those aires. Ross is clueless so Nina can stay on Team Lawrence.... for 20 years. She didn't develop feelings for Ross. She wasnt capable. If she did she would have ended the arrangement. She didn't have feelings for rhe kids. She rode them to have perfect grades so they could run the company, and had absolutely no concerns about their feelings when they eventually would spring on them that their dad isn't really their dad. Everything was running fine for Nina on Team Lawrence.

But then they became stupid. If Lawrence owned the house in the country, they could have gone any time. They poked the bear by insisting to keep their plans on the 20 year anniversary and not let Ross have his vacation. Absolutely no reason to do that and if they hadn't, the arrangement could have lasted another 20 (or until they told the kids - and then Ross would no longer be needed).

Even after Ross found out about the "affair" Nina tried to continue with Team Lawrence by trying to convince Ross that nothing had to change. It wasn't until Larry lost his head and took out a hit on Ross that Nina saw that Team Ross now was the safer bet. If Larry had been caught, he'd go to jail and so would she for conspiracy and Carolyn would kerp her money. It was now far less risky for her to hitch her wagon to Ross, so she burned Larry and went to Plan B. She didn't love anyone. She constantly maneuvered for what was best for her, and got it at the end by roping poor, stupid Ross - who now had a successful business - back to her clutches.

Also, I can't understand Carolyn. Not sure what kind of business it was but probably could have dumped old Larry and found another capable person, a lover or otherwise, to run it. That part didn't make sense to me, especially if she didn't know about tje kids. Why bother with him if he had been cheating on her for years.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

You had me till the end!

4

YouamiYouami10 months ago

Cavagurl, I have to echo the critical comments of other readers. I truly don't know what your overall objective was in writing this story. At its worst it appears that you have created a pistache of all of the possible catastrophic elements of the betrayed cuckold meme/genre and have produced a bleak and ultimately unsatisfying product. This is at the heart of those critics who accuse you of trolling your readers, and I can completely understand why they would come to this interpretation. This is unfortunate as I have enjoyed some of your other submissions.

CriosCrios10 months ago

This story has moved me enough to submit a second comment. Like most of CG’s loving wives stories, the betrayal and emotions here really got me angry…exactly what the author obviously intended. So, that part good. The ending, especially the reconciliation, was way too thin. Almost an afterthought, as if the author didn’t know how to give it the in depth treatment the rest of the story deserved.

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

Nothing about the arson? The village gendarmes were suspicious from the get-go! Even harder to believe that Laurence would have been talking about offing Hubby in her presence.

CDRLawCDRLaw10 months ago

Jesus fucking Christ. I continue to read this author’s work in the hope that one day he’ll create a male character with dignity and a sense of self worth. After this jaw-dropping ending I’m finally convinced it will never happen.

itsayouitsayou10 months ago

The story was well written. Yes him being cheated on for 20 years would be hard to come back from. Possible but not likely. Who knows what goes through peoples head.

notredame43notredame4310 months ago

You are truly delusional.. no man would do this.. dignity prevents even considering it

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit10 months ago

lol....of the many completely unbelievable stories you've written...yeah, this one takes that cake. Do you really see men in that light? Yikes....

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195510 months ago

Why you write about men who are cheated on, even to this extreme, and then have them put their tail between there legs and figuratively and literally, suck the cheaters boyfriends cum out of the cheating bitch and thank her for it. Why, just why. Maybe you are of that persuasion? The story was running a 5 star until the last page. Two stars is as much as I could give it and that may be too much.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

WOW what heartbreaking ride! 20 yrs of hubby's life invested in a cheating whore of a wife! Hubby could never ever trust her. Hubby could never trust her again! She has rudely done everything she could to destroy her hubby! And she wants to be forgiven?

5 big blazing stars to the writer for great writing and a great story. Great effort. Thank You very much.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne10 months ago

It seems that the Martians also have a cuck ray.

Regguy69Regguy6910 months ago

Girl! At least you're consistent. As I read the story I kept asking myself how you could make this one a RAAC and POOF! you did it. I really like your writing style, but come on, this one is just too much to believe.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy980010 months ago

Love your writing Cagivagurl it this one lit my dislike of cheaters to a level that is not healthy. Nina is a selfish cheating bitch. Ross is a better man than me, not sure if I could have forgiven Nina. The kids would have been the tough part, raising them and walking away, not sure if I could do that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

only this dumbass writer would think up a protagonist that misses such an obvious affair. cagivagurl can't be any smarter than Ross

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent grammatical structure. Voice was appropriate and overall story was fine....but I do wonder abot a guy who can look into the faces of his "children" and not see 20 years of lies....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written story overall, but some minor errors, for example, “it’s” is not the possessive of “it,” raising one’s voice by an octave isn’t making it louder, it’s raising the pitch (I.e., making it more “girlish”). I’m surprised that the story is rated as high as it is, given the BTB crowd. My guess is that many see that CG is the author and give it a low rating whether or not they take the time to read it. I just like a good read, which CG usually provides. Generally, CG can’t win, because in this case many claim that the path to reconciliation was too abrupt. However, had CG written a longer tale, people would have complained about the length. What’s an author to do?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"KittyCampbell: This is a very well written story but given twenty years of deceit and cuckoldry, three kids that are not biologically his and the blatant disrespect, this is an impossible reconciliation."

And yet, you gave this awful tale 4* ??? Really ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Regardless to the good writing skills, this tale is totally awful: the evaluation feedback is about the tale, not about the author. Authors can write good and likable tales and others that are awful and dislikable: same author but different tales and so, different evaluations for them.

What's the point in saying "this story is really awful" and then give 4* or even 5* ???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

really? Male macho, no.... hapless!.. yes...?...!

50 ways to tame a wimp, yeah!

Love makes fools of many.... untill the fat lady (un)sings. Damn!

Missed the bus here bud? pal? mate?? RIP bud...

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Great routine but the landing…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A similar tale published today, but with a totally different outcome, and readers evaluation:

https://www.literotica.com/s/deathbed-confessions ends in a much better and balanced way. The current tale is totally unbalanced and unbelievable, far light years from the real behaviour of a man in a such awful situation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"This one is better than most so it gets a 5. ... Finally, it would be real hard for the husband to forgive all the betrayals of the wife that took place in this story. She had two lovers during her marriage and let one father all of her children and deceived her real husband by telling him they were his."

And yet, you give this story 5* ??? REALLY ??? Very much coherent !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight to the comments baby!!! I don't even bother to start reading your bullshit anymore. Quick check of the comments always confirms this story is exactly like the last 50 you wrote. As usual there's a whore wife, bastard kids, a wimp pussy husband, and an obnoxious RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Negative, obviously a empty headed woman writing. Once a man has his entire life taken away, he has no reason to live.........or let any of them live! 0 stars"

Well, 0 stars is not a negative feedback. 0 stars means indifference. Dislikeness starts by 1.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Another great story. Any time I see one of your stories posted, especially to LW, I know it will be a good day. I was hoping it would be a RAAC ending, and it was."

A huge standing ovation from the Femdom-fetish-cuck fans ! 100 stars !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"This is mature writing, and I know it comes from listening to critique and working to get better."

Judging from the low readers evaluation, after 22000 views, it doesn't seems so. It seems that the femdom-fetish-cuck theme is the priority, regardless to the readers critique.

h2osh2os10 months ago

Sorry but based on real life anAlpha male doesn't go to a glorified cuck like that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"But these problems with the story do make sense if you're attempting to show how pathetically weak straight heterosexual men are. these kinds of Twisted plot holes do make sense if you have a sexual agenda that you are trying to push in loving life stories"

Maybe there is some truth in this statement, with about 4000 femdom-fetish-cuck tales per year (10-15 every day) in the LW category ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of those so awful and unbeliavable tale, like "February sucks", that's screaming for an alternative ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"It's funny to read the misogynist commenters accusing the writer of misandry! Now, THAT is irony!"

Absolutely right ! In this wonderful tale, we all can see the real meaning of "loving" wife. The perfect model and dream for each man ... in the remote universe of Femdom-Cuck-Land.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"This story proved the adage: Never leave a man with nothing to lose"

How much lovely advice: "take from your husband as much as you can, without pushing him to the limits". Maybe no more than 3 children made with other lovers, would be fine ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"After 20 years Ross would likely have a hard time finding someone"

In this case, 1000 times better to stay alone that wasting his life staying with a such incredibly evil whore "loving" wife. As it was said in a really great and well appreciated tale (https://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-we-have-to-talk):

"Divorce is Okay, Breaking up is Okay, Being alone is Okay, What is not Okay is staying somewhere you're not valued and appreciated. That was never going to happen again!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"No there is no possible future for them as a loving couple. There is no respect, no trust, no real love for Ross. She lied to his face with a smile for years while stabbing his heart coldly. Not in my world there is no possible RACC here. You goofed, or you intentionally wanted to unsettle your readers with an unrealistic end to the story."

And yet, you give 5* to this tale so much disliked ??? How much coherence !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While this is a very well written story, I didn't care for the RAAC ending. It would've been much more enjoyable as a BTB, especially since Laurence and Nina both deserved to burn and rot in Hell. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Normally I detest reconciliation endings but this one is so brilliantly crafted that even I loved it. 5+ stars"

Certainly enough all the male readers in this LW category are in total agreement ! That was an absolutely wonderful ending !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This extreme femdom fairytale, if, even remotely, would happen in real life, the outcome would almost certainly be really extremely brutal for the "loving" wife. This kind of fabulous RAACs exists only in the femdom universe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"27 stars! Wonderful story! She likes porking her boss, maybe Nina will give him another baby. Ross is their father, he raised and taught them. "

All the thousands male readers are totally in agreement with this so well thought statement. Long life to all the monkey-retarded guys ready to rise multiple bastards from other men.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two hundred plus comments on the first day. People seeme to love it or hate it. You like RAAC too much in your stories, for no rhyme or reason. She cheats for 20 years, has someone elses kids and you put them back together. No man on earth or among the saints in heaven would take her back. Besides he'd be going to jail for arson. Even if the police were donut loving fools the clues he left behind won't have fooled a blind man. Really, really bad ending trashes the story - again.

012Say012Say10 months ago

Great, when you write RAAC you rile many, these comments seemed pretty good. 5 from me.

paulsubpaulsub10 months ago

A wonderful mini Novel, I am loving all your stories, you capture the characters motives, loves and life's choices that makes the reader understand them, even if they are so different from themselves. Your readers if they allow themselves can learn how people who approach life different than they do deserve to be respected!

The stories you write are so well written that I set aside novels by my favorite authors I am reading so that I can read your stories,

Thank you

KiwigiverKiwigiver10 months ago

Hey Mate forget all the critics. If they don't like the story they don't have to read it. Most important it is A STORY!!!!!

I find it difficult to believe that there are wankers out there 5hat have nothing better to do with their lives than first reading, then spending their (valuable?????) time tearing someone else's STORY to shreds

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First 2 page are a great read. The murder for hire part seems like even more of a reason for Ross to get the cheating bitch out of his life not forgive her and continue to a marriage based completely on fraud. If only Ross had recorded the conversation where Nina admitted she planned the marriage as a cover for her affair and having another man’s kids then he could have gotten the marriage annulled in court and left her with nothing but Lawrence’s kids and lifelong regret. It would have been a much better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You seem to always write cuckold stories. No man with ant self-respect or backbone would take her back after stealing 20 years of his life. Not believable. Do you hate man? The women always seem to come out on top in your stories."

Could it be possible that this kind of extreme betrayal tale, glorifying the cheating and the cucking, beyond any rational thinking, were written by a man ? Let's ask the Femdom crew for an answer.

KiwigiverKiwigiver10 months ago

I read KRD..... profile. I am not critical of dyslexic as my own family carries that affliction but I cannot believe his arrogance and hypocrisy.

He does not publish any stories under this name but claims to write under another name which he won't reveal.

We can only assume that the quality of his own stories is as pathetic as his criticism!!!!!!!

KiwigiverKiwigiver10 months ago

Morgan jack another critic too scared to publish his own stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry there is no way any man would accept one never mind all the children being fathered by another man plus 20 years of lies.

Its the worst thing a woman could do to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"It was a well written story. However it needs an appropriate ending for all the damage he endured. The ending needs the ST treatment"

Who knows ? Maybe Saddletramp is hearing and will give us an alternative ending, Justice based.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars for literary quality. It appears however that in literature , as in real life, some men are pathetically weak and will, after a bit of whining, accustom themselves to the most egregious humiliations.

juanviejojuanviejo10 months ago

I HATE RAAC STORIES, BUT YOU DID THIS ONE SO WELL I HAD TO GIVE YOU FIVE STARS!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart10 months ago

Low score. I like reconciliation stories, of love reforged after being broken. This was not a reconciliation, this was a RAAC. The MC got back with his ex and her children (not his) after she carried on an affair for 20 years and after she knowingly had him raise another man's children. Possibly hypocritically of me I could see a good reconciliation maybe if the kids had been his but not with all 3 kids the lovers. Her actions to save his life and claims of love don't make up for the 20 years and 3 kids.

blackrandl1958blackrandl195810 months ago

This is a preview story for the "Lie to Me" event that will post on July 23. If you want to read another thriller by Cagivagurl, tune in July 23. She will be joined by such writers as Stev2244, JustPlainBob, MattblackUK, TheStyleGuy and others to post stories about telling lies. Hope you join us. Randi.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgerald10 months ago

Life as actually lived isn’t all BTB nor RAAC. It gets mixed because things that matter most often go in opposite directions. So, fuck off, all knee jerk trolls. Tell me you would put your kids second to your anger? You would let them hurt in trade your selfish tears and cheap-drama chest-beating?

And you say Nina’s the the bad one? How about our “hero” who walks out on his kids? What did they do to deserve that? I’ve talked to lots of kids during custody hearings. When they tell about Dad leaving, they all cry their hearts out. So, Cagivagurl spreads the blame around - just like real life does.

In real life, fathers don’t want to see their kids every other weekend to take them to a mall, pretending a visit is a relationship.

Okay, burning down the house was over the top but I defended a guy who did that. I defended a different guy who threatened to kill his wife’s lover so that happen’s too. Both did time. Finding out the kids are not yours is a kick in the teeth but it happens so often the courts ignore it happens and deems the marital father to be the birth father. Ask guys paying child support for a kid not theirs - in the real kworld.

This excellent story lives and breathes in the real world, where few decisions are great, most force you to compromise and some badly suck. Nina begging to go on is what real people do. It’s what you did before they let you go at work. It’s what you were doing when you were drunk and hurt that guy. In the end, like real people, they are struggling to cope with what happened. And guys like Laurence, are legion and their evil fuckery has no bottom or end.

Thank you,, Cagivagurl, for writing an extraordinary, brave, warm story that more than deserves the 5* that I gave it.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay10 months ago

Story is only 17 hours old with 234 comments and 23k reads already - sign of a good author whether you enjoy her stories nor not. I guess the reconciliation works in this case but only because of the circumstances this MC was placed in. Having said that, he is a much better man than I, that's for sure...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"My god the cucks are going to have a field day with this one"

My god, the Femdom crew members are all in an endless orgasm, with this one.

And remember, "this is just fiction"... but, if so... why so much emotional involvment with the readers ? Is it possible that "this is just fiction" can somehow influence people ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ross should have had the marriage annulled for fraud and sued Lionel for child support and other damages. She was a faithless whore. It didn't even phase her when he tried to take her away for a 20th Anniversary. She chose her boss. The reconciliation was as fake as her character. CG trolls her readers, aided and abetted by her editor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"This is exceptionally well crafted. You brought tears to a 64 yo man's eyes. I totally felt Ross's pain and frustration as his revenge efforts appeared foiled again and again."

Absolutely believable ! Indeed, thousands of male readers are in total agreement: to be betrayed in this extreme way for 20 years and raise 3 bastard children, is certainly the best dream of every married man. No to speak about the wonderful "loving" wife, a perfect honest example for her kids, friends and parents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written. Three stars. Not really feeling it though.

Relationship with the kids? Sure. However, I can't see dealing with her beyond the absolute least amount possible to have contact with the kids. Certainly not helping select and repair a house. Been easier to let her let keep the old house and walk.

She is owed and deserves absolutely nothing. Okay, 2 points for turning in her lover for his sake, but frankly, that is a duty that would be owed to any innocent stranger.

By design and intent she turn to shit the most important things in his life. Stay with her? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"A most enjoyable ride. The wife’s betrayal was horrendous, but the author made her character an interesting mix of selfish, deplorable, and loving. ... 5* "

Well, I would stress more the word "loving" when speaking about this so "loving" wife. She is the perfect dream for every man looking for a "loving" wife, a wife who betray her husband for 20 years, that give him 3 bastard children to raise, what else a man could desire from a "loving" wife ? But we already know, that in the femdom-wonderland all is possible, as long as husbands get always brutally fucked, while wives can live happily ever after. Right ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...