The Twin Motherlovers(!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait any longer. I need to feel you around my dick, Mom." I declared.

"Then... then do it. Show me what you got." She responded as if intending to provoke me further.

I brought my head to the entrance of her canal and looked up at Lucas who was waiting to see my dick penetrate our mother. "Her pussy is mine first since you are an ass man anyway." I smiled.

I didn't let my mother react as I slowly pushed against her pussy lips, causing them to separate to let my dick in. Our eyes met as the tip of my dick passed her lips. Her slight gasps and delightful little moans were dangerously provoking me to bury my cock into her in one go.

Her walls tightened around me when I was halfway into her pussy. The slick sensation her cunt provided for my dick was an intense pleasure for me. Our eyes looking into each other's souls as I penetrated her were burning with love and passion.

We were crossing a point that wasn't meant to be crossed between a mother and son. I wanted to savor every moment of it as my dick traveled deep into her honeypot. My precum mixed with her juices to ease my intrusion into my mother's snatch.

Just in a few seconds, I was completely buried in her pussy. I waited for the sensation to sink in completely. Our eyes never left each other. Lucas was violating her tits once again. Her increased breathing let me know that she was impatient.

"I-I'm not a virgin, you know? And I'm definitely not into soft sex. At least not always. So stop playing around and fuck me. Fuck your mother."

I was surprised again by her straightforwardness. And I didn't know how she managed to sound so pure and alluring while saying those lewd things. Maybe it was just me. But my bewilderment didn't last long as I smiled. "Oh yeah? You want it, huh? You want your own son's dick to ram into you?"

"Y-yes. I want it. You want it. So hurry up and give it to me."

"As you wish, my sweet mother." I said as I grabbed her hips hard, pulled my dick out, and rammed it into her again with great speed.

"Mmmm yes." She moaned and grabbed Lucas' head to push him into her tits more, encouraging him to be rougher.

The sensation of her inner walls grabbing onto my dick was exceptional. Having my mother's pussy squeezing the life out of my dick, performing the most intimate act a mother and son could ever perform... it was absolute bliss for me.

I started fucking the hole where I came to life. I grabbed her hips as I thrusted into her and her legs swung around my sides. The firmness of my hold obviously caused her a slight pain, but this pain seemed to mix with her intense pleasure in a good way and only heightened it.

I, on the other hand, was in the clouds. My hands wandered around her legs and hips. Her pale and soft skin was very pleasing to the touch. I brought her left foot to my mouth and kissed its side before gently licking it. Even her feet were delicate and sexy.

Drinking in the sight of her extremely curvaceous and milfy body, and having her gaze on me as I fucked her was doing extremely pleasurable things to my mind. This exceptionally beautiful and extremely fuckable woman was my own mother and I was enjoying her surprisingly very tight pussy to my heart's content.

My purpose in life was to fuck this woman thoroughly, and my primal instinct was also my existential goal at that moment: to spill my seed into the womb where my existence was induced, to put a baby inside this fertile woman's belly. Imagining her with a baby bump born from my seed ignited an even bigger fire inside me.

I fucked and fucked. I was nowhere near my orgasm because I had already shot my first load into my mother's stomach. Now it was her pussy's turn to swallow my semen.

Somewhere between my thrusts, I noticed Lucas bringing his cock near her mouth, probably because it was about to explode from the scene playing out in front of him.

"Wait." I stopped him. "Lucas, lie down on the bed."

Lucas didn't hesitate to oblige as he was aware of what I wanted to do. This wasn't the first woman we fucked together after all.

We needed to get into a position where everyone would do their job appropriately. So while Lucas took his position, I grabbed her hips and flipped her with a skillful move. She turned her head and looked at me for a brief moment before a playful smile emerged on her lips.

She crawled towards Lucas and took hold of his dick. "Do you want my mouth around your beautiful cock again, honey?" She asked with her sweet motherly voice as if talking to an infant.

Lucas' dick twitched in her hand. Her mouth was so close to his length that the anticipation was clearly messing with his head. "Yes." He managed to say. "I want them wrapped around my dick."

"How bad do you want them?" She asked again with a smirk.

"I never wanted anything more." Lucas answered.

"How can I ever be a bad enough mother to ignore my sweet boy's wish?" She said with her playful smile before opening her mouth and taking his dick in. Lucas moaned, melting under the sensation caused by our mother's sloppy mouth.

Meanwhile, I didn't waste too much time and got into position behind her ass. I was about to fuck my mother in the doggy position. I placed my dick against her pussy lips and entered her in one swift move.

"Mmhmm..." She moaned against Lucas' dick and began to suck him off with even more enthusiasm.

I looked at Lucas. "Sorry, dude. I fucked her pussy first but you are an ass man anyway."

It was impossible for Lucas to complain at that moment. Witnessing his mother blowing him was already enough for him.

"Not a fucking problem, bro." He said without taking his eyes from Jessica's bobbing head on his dick.

"In that case..." I said before starting my thrusts with newfound energy. Her pussy reacted immediately by clenching around my intrusion. That woman was hellbent on making me cum deep inside her pussy.

An idea let itself known in my mind. I brought my right hand to her cushiony ass cheek. Her earlier words rang in my ears about not being into soft sex. With that thought in mind, I gave her ass a light smack. She gave a moan again and didn't protest. She simply continued her work on the dick she was trying to make cum.

I smiled and gently rubbed her slightly reddening skin where I hit. I pulled away my hand, felt her pussy tightening with anticipation, and gave her another spank with a little more force.

She let out a sound between a whimper and a moan. To my surprise, she pulled away from the dick she was sucking and spoke.

"Yes! Spank me. Spank your mother. I know you want it, you naughty boy." She said before taking the cock into her mouth again.

So I did. I spanked her again and again. Not so hard but enough to make her ass cheeks red. Seeing my handprints on her ass was incredibly gratifying and arousing at the same time.

It wasn't long before another orgasm overtook her body as a screamlike sound escaped from her lips, pushing Lucas' dick out of her mouth. Her pussy clenched around my cock so much that my already imminent release was hastened.

I leaned in and grabbed her tits with both of my hands. Then I whispered into her left ear. "I'm going to cum deep into your pussy. Can I do it?"

She managed to say something resembling a 'yes', so I sped up my thrusts to spill my spunk into my mother's womb, and it didn't take long.

Just in a few seconds, my balls, which were slapping against her clit, tightened and my seed began its flow through my dick into her womb. Her pussy grabbed and released my dick once in a second as if milking me to be sure I pumped every last drop into her baby chamber.

I kept pushing back and forth as I filled her to the brim. My sperm mixed with her juices. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted, but my mother's voice brought me back to the world.

"Honey, I would let you lie down on me a little longer but I have another man to please."

I lifted my head and realized we collapsed onto the bed and I was on top of her, my dick still inside her.

"Sorry." I apologized. I lifted myself and lay down beside Lucas.

She took hold of Lucas' dick again. "Sorry, honey." She said before starting to slide her hand along his length. "I will make it up to you."

"Will you, now?" Lucas gave her a smirk. "Then lie down on your back." He ordered.

Jessica returned his smirk and obeyed. Lucas sat on her belly. "Squeeze your tits." He ordered again.

Knowing what he wanted, she grabbed her breasts and pushed them to each other. After admiring the scene a little, Lucas placed his dick between her tits and leaned in to place his hands on the bed. Without wasting any time, he started to fuck her tits.

Sweat and precum made it easy for him to fuck them. He fucked his mother's tits like a madman. I witnessed this scene before but it wasn't with our mother. He moved his hips with extreme vigor. Performing such a lewd act on his own mother seemed to overwhelm him. I couldn't blame him, recalling the intense fucking and spanking that happened just a minute ago.

"Oh shit... Oh fuck..." He cursed as he literally violated her tits. She kept eye contact the whole time.

"So that's what you wanted, huh? You wanted to fuck your mother's breasts, you pervert." She talked with her most seductive voice. "So, how is it? How does it feel to do something so lewd to your own mother?"

"I'm... about to... lose... my mind." He managed to say between his pants. "Seeing your face... from this angle... with my dick between your tits..." He continued. "You are... making me... want to claim you... in every way possible."

'Well said, brother.' I couldn't help but agree in my mind.

"You naughty boy, having this kind of thoughts about your mommy..." She said with her sweet voice again.

Then she averted her attention to ongoing penetration. Just as Lucas' dick's head emerged from the slit of her tits, she stuck out her snake-like tongue and licked his glans.

"Oh fuuuck." Lucas trembled, halting his movement for a few seconds before continuing his fucking. She did the same thing a few times more, making Lucas shiver each time, and then opened her mouth just for his head to enter her mouth. Her tongue was lying just behind her lower lip, making his glans brush it every time.

'What a cocksucker.' I praised in my mind again.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." Lucas got even more excited.

He kept fucking for minutes. Sweat ran down his body. Finally, he abruptly stopped.

He pulled away, taking out his dick. "Take my dick into your hand and stroke it against your face."

"Everything for my sweet boy." The seductive and motherly voice again. She grabbed his cock and immediately began stroking, her other hand rubbing his balls. "My naughty son wants to paint her mother's face with his seed, mmm?"

Lucas was on the verge of exploding. "Yes. Yes! I want it."

"You desperately want to see what my face would look with your spunk all over it, right? Even the idea is driving you mad."

"Y-yes!" Lucas' words were getting a little low-pitched at that moment.

"Do it. I want it too. I want to feel my boy's warm seed on my face." She said and nibbled on his glans.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck..." Lucas exclaimed the last time before his balls began pumping warm semen onto his own mother's face. He kept growling as his sperm clung to her face. Her cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead... every part of her face painted by the fresh manseed.

Apparently, being edged only strengthened his orgasm and affected the amount he shot. Our mother's face was thoroughly coated in sperm.

After his pumping almost stopped, she took him into her mouth and milked his dick with her hand, still rubbing his balls with the other. A few gulps were seen on her throat before she took it out. She gave one last lick to the sensitive area of the dick in her hand, causing a shiver to run down Lucas' spine. Exhausted, he collapsed to the side.

"Mmmm, delicious." She praised as her fingers gathered the spunk her son spilled onto her face and guided them into her mouth.

We watched her in awe, happily eating Lucas' semen off her face. She made sounds as if enjoying a hearty meal every time she took a portion into her mouth. She didn't stop until her face was completely clean of sperm. Her tongue licked around her lips before sticking out to do the same thing to her hands. Her stomach was filled with her boys' semen at that point, not to mention her womb...

12