The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up later that morning to the smell of coffee and breakfast cooking as I headed for the shower feeling great. The girls were quite happy and giggly during breakfast and treated me like a king. The three of us had a great weekend together before heading our separate ways Monday morning and it was such a busy week I didn't get to talk to the girls until Friday night after work. When I called Sophia she was very excited to hear from me and wanted to know if they could come over and make me a nice dinner.

We had a great dinner together and after I talked the girls into going in the Jacuzzi. By the time we were done in the Jacuzzi all three of us were naked and the girls had given me quite on erection while sitting in my lap and kissing me to get me to decide which one is the better kisser. I dragged Sophia off to bed and fucked her little pussy good and then pumped her full of fresh spunk before spooning up behind her and falling asleep.

Just before the sun came up I was awakened by Sophia getting up to go to the bathroom and a short time later she returned and resumed her position spooning in front of me. I had my usual morning wood and felt her soft hand grip my shaft guiding it between her silky thighs as she pulled it tight against her soft warm mound. I was happy to feel as I slid my shaft between her moist puffy lips that she had not put her panties back on when she got up. It felt amazing as she teased the head of my cock by sliding her tight wet opening slowly against the tip of my growing erection.

As she started to paint the top of my shaft with her slippery juices I heard her breathing harder and felt her losing her rhythm as she approached orgasm. I slid my hand up her smooth flat tummy and cupping my hand around her full firm breast I worked the nipple pushing her over the edge as she shuddered and jerked in orgasmic spasms while I held her in my arms. As she was in mid orgasm I changed my angle slightly and pushed the tip of my throbbing erection into her tight wet pussy causing us both to moan loudly as she pushed back against my hard slippery cock.

Her pussy was so tight wet and violently pulsing around my shaft that I didn't get all the way in before I lost it and started pumping another load of fresh hot thick potent sperm inside her tight little baby factory. When she felt my erection throbbing and spraying inside her she went crazy on my cock gripping and releasing as she pushed back against my throbbing shaft. As we both calmed down from our mutual orgasm and Sophia relaxed my cock slipped deeper pushing out our combined cum around my shaft until I felt the familiar button pressing against the tip of my still hard cock. I was just about to fall back asleep when she said.

"That was some damn fine cock, I sure would like to get a refill in about 18 days if you're up to it"

Her Texas accent and a sexy giggle letting me know it was Jennifer that I had just freshly filled with a big load of sperm. I quickly pulled my slippery cock out of her tight wet cunt and rolled her onto her back as I sat up looking at her with a very surprised and upset expression on my face as she looked at me with a sly sexy smile. I looked at her and said "Jennifer? What the fuck?"

Before I heard Sophia clears her throat to get my attention as she stood in the doorway holding a tray with fresh coffee and pastries. Sophia said "oh don't be mad at Jennifer, she has been begging me to let her get a taste of your big beautiful cock every since we met and I figured she is due to start her period in three days so you don't have to worry about knocking her up." Sophia served us coffee in bed as my load continued leaking from Jennifer's tight little slit and the girls sipped their coffee and talked about how exciting and sexy it is to feel me bareback and without protection pulsing and squirting a hot thick potent load of sperm right up against their cervix. By the time Sophia finished telling her sister in great detail how much better it feels when my cum shoots straight into her womb instead of just being forced back out around my cock and dripping down her ass I had a sizeable erection that did not go unnoticed by the girls.

I finished my coffee and when I turned around from setting down my cup they were looking at me with silly smiles as they pounced on me and began kissing me and licking my still stiffening cock. While Jennifer was licking and sucking me cock to full hardness Sophia was kissing me and whispering in my ear.

"Please fuck my little sister's pussy like you do mine and show her what a real cock feels like. I love my sister so much I want her to know the joy I get to feel when your fat dick is buried deep inside my tight hot Latina pussy."

Jennifer's mouth was like magic on my cock and in just a few minutes I could feel precum bubbling out as she lapped it up like sweet cream. I felt Jennifer move slightly and in a flash she went from having my cock deep in her mouth to lodged three inches deep in her tight little eager twat. When Jennifer had managed to slide half way down my thick erection without protest from me Sophia gave me a slow passionate kiss and then said to her sister.

"Enjoy the ride little sister."

Then Sophia gave Jennifer a high five and said.

"See you two in the shower when you're done with your ride."

I laid back and admired the view as Sophia's identical twin began riding my cock and taking a little more of my thick erection with each stroke of her tight cunt up and down on my cock as she spread the combined cream from our earlier session lower and lower as she pushed down trying to get every inch just like her sister. I was doing ok until she bottomed out and I felt her slippery cervix kiss the tip of my slippery cock pushing me right to the edge of orgasm. I had to quickly grab her hips and hold her down on my cock to keep her from moving and triggering my orgasm as she smiled down at me knowing she had me close to nutting in her again.

Jennifer tried to lift her pussy up to stroke my cock but I held her still hoping to calm down and then let her resume stroking her tiny cunt up and down my cock. Jennifer leaned forward and put her lips to me ear before she said in the sexiest voice I have ever heard.

"Are you thinking about cumming in my tight little pussy?"

I groaned out and felt my cock jerk and ooze out a thick glob of sperm against Jennifer's cervix as she moaned and said.

"Good, I'll take that as a yes, are you thinking about how hot it would be to knock up twins?"

When she felt my cock jerk and ooze out more thick potent sperm against her cervix she said.

"I'll take that as a yes also."

I was starting to feel like she was using my cock as a lie detector when she sat upright with a huge smirk as she said.

"Are you thinking about pumping a huge thick hot potent load of sperm deep inside my fertile pussy 18 days from now and knocking me up?"

I tried not to react but my erection throbbed twice hard and we both felt it. Looking down to where my cock was almost completely buried in Jennifer's cunt we both saw a thick glob of sperm leak from her tight opening and puddle at the base of my ridged shaft. I was struggling to hold back and she wasn't even moving on my cock to get me to cum.

She was hitting all the right buttons and had me right on the edge with her sexy talk about knocking her and her sister up. I was hoping her questions would run out before my control but when she said.

"You nasty fucker, you're thinking about fucking up my tight little pussy and perfectly flat tummy and probably thinking about sucking milk from my big swollen titties after you dump all your thick potent sperm right past my open cervix and directly into my fertile young womb impregnating me with your baby."

She just stared into my eyes as I finally lost control and began firing off stream after stream of baby batter directly against her tightly closed cervix as she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Oh baby I love you so much, I knew you were the one we have been looking for all these years."

Before she jumped off my still spewing cock and ran to the shower with my thick sperm leaking from her tiny twat and running down her leg. I followed behind as I watched Jennifer excitedly push Sophia against the shower wall kissing her and rubbing her slippery pussy and thigh with thick white sperm on it against her sisters cunt as I watched in amazement. Sophia broke the kiss and said.

"I told you his cock was wonderful."

Jennifer excited and out of breath said to Sophia.

"He is so sweet, handsome and has a great cock but best of all you were right about him having a huge impregnation fetish too, this is the one we have been praying for Sophia."

We took a nice shower together and the girls took good care of me. Sophia with a little verbal help from her sister managed to explore almost every aspect of my impregnation fetish over the next month before Sophia proudly announced that she was late for her monthly visitor and just passed her pregnancy test with flying colors.

The girls were so happy when we confirmed Sophia's pregnancy with a trip to the Doctor for a second test and checkup. The Doctor told us the date of conception was six weeks ago meaning she had missed her last period too. That put us back to the date of the family party and meant she most likely was knocked up while sitting on my cock in front of my parents and sisters while Jennifer held my balls as I inseminated and then soon after impregnated her sister.

We headed to my house to celebrate the good news and on the way there I told Sophia I didn't want the mother of my baby living in a small apartment in a not so safe neighborhood and asked her to move in with me. Sophia said she didn't want to leave Jennifer alone in the apartment and asked if she could move in with us too. All the way home they purred and kissed and rubbed and kept selling me on how wonderful it would be to have two hot sexy women to take care of me and that Jennifer could help with the baby when Sophia gives birth.

I finally gave in just as we pulled into my driveway sending the girls into fits of excitement with hugs, kisses, high fives and even a few tears of joy as Jennifer rubbed her hand on Sophia's flat tummy as she said.

"It's so exciting knowing in 8 months you're going to be a mother and I'll be an aunt."

Over the next two week as we moved their stuff into my house we fell into a pattern of doing everything together and after our long days we would make dinner and then go take a nice long relaxing shower together washing each other and rubbing against each other's slippery bodies. The second night after they moved in I was kissing and fingering Sophia just after we had gone to bed getting her ready for a good hard fucking and filling when I felt Jennifer slide into bed behind me. I felt her silky smooth hands sliding all over my body as she sucked my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I want to watch you fuck my sister's tight little pregnant pussy and blast her full of your hot thick sperm and then watch it slowly drip back out of her used cunt."

I was laying on my side behind Sophia spooning as I lifted her top leg resting it against the back of my forearm as I rubbed my fingers against her clit and occasionally dipping two fingers inside to get her good and wet before I insert the business end of my family planning tool. Jennifer moved around in front of Sophia and lowering her head she alternated between sucking the tip of my cock and licking her sister's swollen clit before I felt her slot the precum oozing head of my cock between Sophia's slippery puffy lips and push two inches of hard cock into her pregnant sister.

Jennifer came back around behind me as soon as I got my whole erection buried in her sister and started rubbing my balls and the area right behind my balls as I stroked in and out of Sophia's tight cunt with long slow strokes. While I physically stroked her sister's pregnant slippery cunt Jennifer mentally stroked my impregnation fetish as she whispered all kinds of kinky shit in my ear to excite me even more and make my orgasm more intense as well as seeing if she could make me blast larger loads of cum.

When Jennifer felt my cock throb and begin shooting inside her sister she slid one of her petite fingers into the thick sperm that was leaking out around the base of my cock and slipped it in my ass rubbing my prostate and making me cum so hard that I almost blacked out. After a long day and great sex we all fell asleep in no time at all snuggled up together. This was pretty much the routine for the next two weeks until Sophia started complaining about feeling a little nauseous and didn't feel up to having sex for the next 5 days. I was feeling really horny but out of respect I didn't push Sophia for sex figuring the nausea would be gone soon and she would be as ready as me to get back to our nightly love making

I was getting hornier by the day and noticed Jennifer looking like she was in need of a good orgasm too as she seemed to be showing lots of tits and ass every time I looked her way. We had just finished our nightly shower and Jennifer had rubbed her amazing tight soap slippery body against me and her sister until I had a throbbing erection. As we sat on the couch relaxing and watching TV I could feel the tension in the air and I swear I could sense that Jennifer was at her most fertile time of the month just the way she kept looking at me when she thought I wasn't looking.

I saw her slip her hand down and rub her box through her panties as she tried to concentrate on the TV. She finally couldn't handle it anymore and said.

"I am so fucking horny and fertile right now that I can smell the huge six day load of sperm just swimming in your balls right now and if you weren't so good to us I would take it by force and knock myself up using you as an unwilling sperm donor."

Sophia and I laughed out loud but Jennifer looked like she was half serious as she stared at me with a sly sexy grin before she said.

"Are you man enough to make a little bet with a girl that if I can wrestle you down and take your cock, take your sperm and take your baby that you will take care of the baby and I and marry my sister."

Of course being a man with a healthy ego I thought there is no way this little 115 pound girl is going to be able to wrestle me down to the floor let alone get my clothes off, get my cock hard and ride it to completion with me struggling against her so being the typical male I said "what do I get if I win?" She knew she had me in her trap as she smiled and said.

"If you win you I will load my ovulation predictor app on your phone so you can tell which days are safe and which days are the most fertile if you would like to play out your impregnation fantasy and give us deep creampies and risk knocking us up and you can have us both as your complete sex slaves to do anything that you ask of us for a whole month."

I was feeling pretty smug and with a confident smirk I said ok I'll take that bet and with a sly smile Jennifer got up off the couch and started doing a sexy striptease as she removed every stitch of clothing she had on and her jewelry too.

When Jennifer was completely naked she just stood in front of me with her hands on her wide baby making hips smiling at me as she started talking about the fact that her cervix was open and slippery with fertile mucus ready to take my full potent load and drown one of her highly fertile eggs in millions of thick stringy sperm until one of my swimmers knocked her up and made her belly and breasts swell up with my baby kicking inside her tummy. That dirty little girl got me when she said.

"I can't wait to feel your big cock kicking deep inside my fertile pussy as you seed my womb and then I want to feel your baby kicking in my womb after you knock me up."

I could feel my cock getting hard and she could see it as she leaned forward as if to shake my hand as she said.

"Are you ready?"

I reached my hand out to her thinking she was going to shake and imagine my surprise when the second my hand touched hers she grabbed my thumb spinning my arm as she spun around behind me on the couch pinning my arm between my back and her breasts as she went for a choke hold as she was pushing us forward off the couch with her feet. I hit the carpet with my left shoulder and forehead with Jennifer on my back and everything went black.

When I came to I was on my back naked with Jennifer's legs wrapped around my neck so tight that I could barely breath and when I shook my head to try to speak all I did was rub my lips back and forth on her wet pussy lips and swollen clit as I wiggled my nose against her sweet little ass making her moan with my rock hard cock deep in her throat as she continued sucking my cock. The smell and taste of fertile pussy made my cock throb and I realized I was getting close to blowing my nuts down Jennifer's throat and was relived thinking I would be safe from knocking her up if I pumped my load in her stomach instead of her fertile womb.

I was just getting to the point of no return when I felt Jennifer's thighs tighten around my neck and the room went dark again. When I came to this time Jennifer was riding my cock hard fast and deep as Sophia laid down next to me with her lips next to my ear talking about how sexy it is to watch me getting ready to blow six days' worth of pent up sperm right into her twin sisters womb and impregnate her so they could be identical twins again. I thought about how good it would feel to nut deep inside Jennifer and my cock jerked hard.

When Jennifer felt my cock throb and squirt a nice little hot blast of thick potent sperm against her cervix before I regained control and held back the rest of my huge load she giggled as she watched me struggling to hold back my orgasm knowing the longer I managed to hold out the bigger and more intense the orgasm would be making it a win win situation for her. The one slippery little blast of sperm against Jennifer's cervix was just the lubrication it needed to allow her to sink down and take the last two inches of my thick erection completely inside her tight little cunt pushing the head tight against the opening to Jennifer's cervix and sealing the opening to her fertile womb.

I heard Jennifer tell Sophia that it's all the way in, it's in the ring as I tapped my hand on the floor in frustration knowing I was about to lose control and I heard Sophia giggle and say.

"Oh silly, you can't tap out, once you're in the ring you can only pump out. Go ahead baby pump it all out, it will feel so good to just relax and let that big load do its job."

One quick squeeze and a giggle from Jennifer and I started pumping as she started counting the splashes of thick rich potent sperm that were filling her fertile womb with life giving seed. After three heavy blasts she said.

"Whoa that's plenty."

After three more thick heavy blasts she said.

"That's enough stud, just because were twins doesn't mean I want twins the first time, oh shit."

I gave her three more hot heavy blasts before they started slowing down. Jennifer looked over at Sophia as she felt my cock pump out three smaller blasts of thick stringy sperm she shook her head and said.

"My gawd Sophia make your man stop before he impregnates me with a whole litter of babies."

They both laughed while I continued emptying my balls completely inside Jennifer's fertile womb. The three of us lay there relaxing as my sperm soaked the inside of Jennifer's womb seeking out a receptive egg to conquer. While we were catching our breath Sophia also filled me in on the fact that Jennifer got a full ride through college on a wrestling scholarship. Three weeks later I came home from work to find the girls had made me a special dinner and were dressed in very sexy outfits. When dinner was over they sent me to take a shower and meet them in the bedroom for my surprise. I showered and when I entered the bedroom I stopped dead in my tracks and watched the girls kissing each other as they waited for me dressed in matching teddies.