The Twins

Story Info
The lives of twin sisters are changed forever.
10.4k words
4.63
36.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Let's pretend that you go to the mall one late spring day, a Friday, with the sole purpose of checking out the girls in their summer shorts shopping for vacation or college. You know you want to, so just go with it. You find a nice bench or chair that provides a panoramic view of the comings and goings at several different stores that are frequented by these same lasses. You open a book to feign reading but you and I both know what you're doing.

Time goes by and you have taken mental pictures (because actual pictures would make you a pervert and we both know that's not the case) and, from time to time, you wonder what it would be like to ravish one or two...or three of them. Things are getting hard, aren't they?

Then time stops. Your eye catches two young women exiting a shop three down from you and they are headed your way. From the distance and the lighting, they look identical. The fact is, they are: identical twin sisters. As they get closer, a few details emerge for you to slip them into your mental files of debauchery. They are tall, about 5' 7", or 8". They have long flowing black hair. Their skin has an olive complexion. Their bodies are slim and athletic.

This last point is one to hover over. Both girls are indeed athletes. One is an NCAA caliber volleyball player, the other an NCAA caliber distance runner. You like that - stamina, a will to win. Is your mouth getting dry yet?

They still approach in their sandals and shorts. They're wearing identical crop tops that accentuate their toned bellies. On the tops is emblazoned the logo for State University. You breathe a slight sigh of relief as you now can safely assume them to be at least 18. Each girl's top restrains the same succulent pair of breasts. Your best guess is 34 B or C. You're not the best at guessing sizes and, besides you have no way of actually confirming it.

They are young, cute, sexy. You wonder if they're virgins when suddenly they veer their path towards your seat. For their part, they are merely avoiding a mother and her baby stroller. For you, well, you wish.

But as they do, you make a crucial discovery. They are not truly identical in all ways. One of the girls has a lazy eye and a hair lip. Neither is overly pronounced and, in fact, if she were not next to her sister, one might not notice right off. But you see it and your eyes avoid her for her sister. You should feel bad about that, but you don't. Beauty for you is superficial. It's sole purpose is to elicit a response from your cock, which the 'pretty' sister does. They walk past and you get the joy of witnessing two perfectly firm asses walking down the mall. You know exactly what you will be imagining tonight as you jerk-off in the bathroom.

Chapter One

Their names are Beatrice and Siena d'Napolio. The twin daughters of, as you can tell, a proud second generation Italian family. To be clear, Siena is the 'perfect' one, Beatrice, the girl marred by physical attributes beyond her control. Despite this, both girls were, and are, inseparable. This is to be expected with twins. But, unlike other siblings or even other twins, these girls share something more.

The girls grew up as good Catholic girls. They never dated much and, when they did, the curfew was early, even on prom night. But this never bothered them much. They had channeled any early sexual urges into their sports and, thereby, excelled at them to a high degree. Their early explorations with their bodies were with each other. Not in a lesbian way, but more as curious girls. Neither of them had ever achieved an orgasm and knew of them only from what other girls whispered in the locker room. This changed one Friday night. The very night of the day that you saw them in the mall.

Siena, the 'pretty one', had a date. Beatrice did not. While Siena was out for dinner and a movie, with the express curfew of 11:00 pm, Beatrice sat at home and watched a movie with the parents. Siena left the house decked out in a skirt (appropriately below the knee) and a blouse that might have been a shade too tight, but Momma let it slide. "She's growing up, Nick," she told her husband. "They both are."

"I know, I know. But do they have to?"

The clock ticked slowly for Beatrice. Every ten minutes, she wondered what Siena was doing. Was Steven being polite? Was dinner any good? Was the movie fun? There were several times when she uttered an audible sigh and her mother would place a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Around 10:20, things changed.

Beatrice began to feel warm. Not warm like the AC was set too hot, but warm in her belly. In her core. She shifted in her seat on the sofa. She began to feel a tingling and twitching between her thighs which made her shift all the more.

"Bea, are you okay?" he mother asked.

"Ummm, yeah, sure." she replied not sure of what was going on. A few minutes passed and she had hopes that whatever it was was over. Then, without any warning, she felt her pussy spasm as if she had inserted her fingers like she did when she and Siena were "fighting" (That's what they called their mutual masturbation sessions). But this time, it wasn't her fingers at all. It was nothing, and yet she could feel the tell-tale signs of moisture on her panties. She knew that there would be an aroma. She moaned out loud.

"Bea? What's come over you?" her mother asked in a concerned tone.

Beatrice stood, a bit shaky, "I...I think I need to go to bed. Good night." And, without a kiss on the cheek, Beatrice trotted off to their bedroom. Once safely inside, she quickly stripped and flopped on the bed, focusing on the feeling in her now drenched cunt. What was that?

Whatever it was, it was unrelenting. She throbbed and contracted. She broke out in sweats. Her breathing shortened to a pant. And then, again with no warning, she felt an intense, crushing flood of pleasure and euphoria. Her body contracted on the bed and her own flood dripped onto her sheets. She had had her first orgasm, with no help whatsoever. Or so she thought.

While all this was going on with Beatrice, Siena and Steven Forde had left the movie at 10:10. At 10:20, they were in the back of his car, petting heavily. Steven's hand was up Siena's skirt joyfully feeling what no boy ever had. For her part, Siena was busy exploring the male anatomy, stroking her date's erect cock in wonder and amazement.

Very quickly, Siena's blouse was open, her bra pushed up to reveal her firm breasts and erect nipples. Her skirt was hiked to her hips and Steven, the good Irish Catholic boy from a good family (his father was the Cadillac dealer), was positioning himself to plunge his condom covered cock into his first virgin pussy.

As Siena experienced her de-flowerment, so did Beatrice. As Siena's body responded to Steven's constant pounding, so did Beatrice. As Siena experienced her very first orgasm, so did Beatrice. And both girls lay breathless and panting, Siena in Steven's car, Beatrice on her bed.

Chapter Two

Beatrice checked the clock with her good eye - 11:00. Siena would be home. Sure enough, she heard the front door close and after a few minutes, Siena entered their bedroom. Beatrice had managed to get herself cleaned-up and dressed in night clothes. She was sitting up in bed pretending to read Runner's World and failing. "Have fun?" she asked.

Siena was literally glowing, literally. She emitted an aura that blinked in neon, 'I've been fucked.' "It was alright," she lied. It was fucking amazing and she knew it. What she didn't know is that Beatrice had experienced it all.

"Sy, do you remember that time a few years ago when I twisted my ankle running and you had to sit your game out because your ankle got sore?"

Siena began to undress for bed. "Yeah, I do. The docs called it..what...sympathy pain?"

"Yeah, well," Bea hesitated. She wasn't totally sure what Sy and Steven had done but she knew she could get her to confess it. They had no secrets. "Did you fuck Steven?" she blurted out.

"Oh my God! Bea! How could you say such a nasty thing?" But, despite her words of mock denial, her olive skin blushed twenty shades of red. She flopped down on Bea's bed. "Yeah...oh my God, Bea...it was wonderful."

"I know."

Siena glanced over at her. "What? Have you...? With who?"

Bea tilted her head and with a sly grin said, "With Steven."

Siena's skin flushed redder, not from embarrassment but from anger and the disappointment of betrayal. Her own sister. "You, you," she stammered, barely hanging on, "you...BITCH!" She reached out to slap her face.

But Beatrice caught her wrist. "Sy, listen to me. I was never with Steven," she said, emphasizing the word 'with'.

"Then how?" whispered Siena. Her eyes looked down, trying hard to make sense of it.

Beatrice waited as her sister tried to put the pieces together. Of the two of them, Beatrice was the brains of the operation. Siena was the charmer and flirter and Beatrice was the girl who figured it all out. It was Siena who got Beatrice her date for the prom. It was Beatrice who coached Siena through Calculus.

Siena's thoughts still stumbled and she finally looked at her sister for help. Beatrice smiled at her. "Sy, we had a sympathetic orgasm." She reached under her pillow and pulled out her soaked panties from earlier. "Look."

Siena's eyes widened. "Oh my God, Bea. You've never..."

"I know, I know. I'm surprised you didn't pass out, I nearly did and I was alone."

Siena thought through the event. It was intense. The orgasm was much more powerful than the plateaus that the sisters usually left themselves on. She did get wet, of course. She looked at Bea's panties. But nothing like this.

Bea watched her sister process then spoke again. "Sy, we've always...ahem...fought, together. So everything we felt then we simply thought was what it was. Now, I think, that's not true. When you orgasm, I orgasm, and visa-versa. We're connected, somehow, on a sexual plane.

Siena responded. "But your orgasm. I mean, it felt great for me and everything, but this," she nodded to Bea's panties, "this is crazy."

"I have an idea," Bea's face lit up. "It's crazy but it might help us figure this out."

"Okay. You know I'm up for whatever is in that pretty brain of yours."

Bea smiled, then began laying out the plan.

Chapter Three

At exactly 2:00 the next afternoon, Saturday, the doorbell rang and Mr. d'Napolio answered it, letting in the young and handsome Steven Forde. As they exchanged a typical father-to-boy-date conversation, Beatrice came down the stairs wearing a white, flowery sundress. She also sported mirror shades. Siena had worked some make-up magic to hide the hair lip so that one would have to be on it to know it was there.

"Hey, Siena." Came the greeting from the young Mr. Forde.

"Hi, Steven." Came Bea's response. Up on the stairway landing, Siena listened in and giggled to herself. As they left, she retreated to her room to "read," she told her folks.

Time passed as Bea and Steven traveled to the park and Siena got comfortable in her bed. Soon Steven had found the secluded spot for his second conquest and the two unfurled a blanket and pretended to eat a light picnic snack, each silent thought propelling them to their coupling.

It didn't take long before Steven made his move. He sidled over next to Bea and draped his arm around her. He kissed her neck and it was then that she knew she was a goner. Thankfully, he avoided kissing her lips but she helped by slipping her sundress off one shoulder to allow Steven easy access to one breast. He took the bait and they were off.

At home, Siena began to feel warm in all the right spots. She slid down in the bed and set her phone on the bedside table. The skin of her breasts tingled and her nipples stiffened. She knew they had started.

At the park, Steven was ready for new adventures. "I wanna lick your pussy, Siena," he moaned as his tongue massaged her nipple.

Bea's response was to hike her dress up, a move that wasn't wasted on Steven. In seconds his head was between her thighs. As athletes, both girls kept their privates shaved and Steven showed great appreciation as he moaned and licked her pussy lips.

At home, Siena's pussy had lit up. She clutched the bed sheets as feelings of wet warmth traced over her privates. She moaned at no one, yet she knew what Steven was doing to her sister.

Bea's body was moving forward, albeit at a slower pace than Siena's. Steven didn't spend nearly enough time on her as she wanted and, before she knew it, he was on his knees, unrolling a condom on his cock. Bea was mesmerized by it. So much so that she reached out to stop him.

"What? I have to use this."

"I know...just not yet," Bea said, flipping herself around to her knees and leaned in to lick his dick. The taste was amazing, she thought and it jerked under her tongue.

"Siena...I can't hold it much longer...please," he whimpered.

She wanted to suck him like the porn videos she'd seen but he was too close and she wanted to feel him inside her more. Still trying to avoid him seeing her face, she spun around on her knees. "Do me like this," she said, her naked ass staring at him. Steven waited for all of five seconds before he mounted her doggie-style, slipping his sheathed cock into her wet, tight, and willing cunt.

It was at that moment that Siena's pussy began to throb just as it had when Steven fucked her, except Steven wasn't there and this feeling was more intense. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead and the scent of her arousal filled the room. Her hips began to move and she fought back the urge to insert her fingers, remembering that Bea hadn't touched herself at all last night.

Steven became a pile-driver behind Bea's toned ass. Each thrust into her tight hole elicited moans from both of them. She began to feel the same feelings she had the night before but these were not on the same level. Maybe she was overthinking things. She focused on her body and Steven's cock fucking her. Then, she felt her O rising from deep within her.

Siena began thrashing on the bed. The surge of her orgasm was like the wall of a tsunami that she saw coming and was hopeless to stop. Her hands gripped the mattress as her hips bucked up at nothing. Within moments, she uttered a desperate and guttural cry as her climax overtook her, convulsing her body into contractions and causing her to squirt, soaking her sheets. Then, another one, not as intense but just as centered. She screamed into her pillow and passed out.

Steven pulled out of Bea's soaked sex and flopped back on the blanket, spent. Bea pulled her dress over her ass and lay next to him, on one elbow, looking at him from behind her dark shades.

"That was amazing, Siena. Simply amazing."

"It was...interesting," replied Bea.

Steven looked at her curiously. "Interesting? Is that all? Didn't you cum?"

"I did, but last night was better."

Steven grinned. "Maybe doggie isn't for you."

Bea grinned. "Oh no, I loved that position. It wasn't the position. It was Siena."

Steven's grin fell. "But you're Siena."

Bea removed the glasses and let Steven see her lazy eye. "Wh-what the fuck...Bea?!"

"Shhh, Steven...It's okay. Siena and I are experimenting."

"But, I mean, you were. Umm, so hot," he admitted.

Bea drew a line up his now flaccid cock with her finger. "Mmm...I was? See, looks aren't everything. And, someday, maybe I'll get my lips around this for real." It jerked under her finger. "But for now, we should go and see how Siena is doing."

Chapter Four

Seeing both cars gone, Bea knew that her parents were out. She grabbed Steven's hand and dragged him upstairs to the girls' bedroom. Bea opened the door to see Siena sprawled unconscious on her bed, wearing only a smile. She pulled Steven in.

"I...I shouldn't be in here," he muttered a weak protest. Seeing Siena's body stopped him cold. "Oh my God. She's naked."

Bea teased him, "So now you're bashful?"

"It smells like...what is that?"

Bea walked over to her sister and shook her. She moaned and turned on her side. Bea checked out her sheets and found them soaking. "Wow. She had a killer orgasm."

"A what? How? With who?" Steven stammered.

"With us, silly." Bea shook her sister again and her eyelids fluttered open. She stared back at her.

"Bea. Oh my God, Bea. It was fantastic...so fucking amazing...I..." Then she caught sight of Steven, standing agape at the foot of her bed. "Hi, Steven," she said, unashamed of her nakedness.

"Umm...hey," Steven again stammered. "Look, maybe I should leave you two alone..."

Bea stepped toward him. "Not until you swear to tell no one about this. If you do, We'll cut you off. But if you're a good boy, well, we can see that you get what you like. Get it?"

Steven paused and thought through the proposition. "Okay. Deal."

"Good," said Bea, "Now, we need to double date this Friday night."

"Double date?" asked both of her listeners.

Bea turned to Siena, "Yeah, Sy. Look, can you imagine what would happen if we fuck together and cum together, with guys?"

Siena's eyes widened. "Yeah...Oh my God...yes!" She focused on Steven. "Stevie, get a date for Bea for Friday night. The only thing you can tell him is that he might get lucky, but that's it!"

Steven stood speechless for a minute, trying to digest this new information. "Okay," he finally said, tearing his eyes away from Siena's nude form and back to Bea. "I'll have you a date for Friday night. I'll text Siena the details." Then he shook his head in disbelief, and left.

As soon as their bedroom door closed, Bea dragged Siena out of her ruined bed and into her own. She stripped off her own dress and undergarments and climbed in where they cuddled.

"Bea? Is this weird?"

"Sy, I don't know what's weird anymore. But I do know that I need to hold you. We share something special. I feel closer to you than I ever have before." She kissed the top of her head.

"If Mom or Dad find out, we're headed to a month of confessions."

Bea snickered. "Then let's make sure they don't." The girls cuddled and kissed lightly and nibbled but they never engaged in anything more. They simply enjoyed a closeness that they had never enjoyed before.

Mid-afternoon slipped into late afternoon before Bea announced that they should clean-up Siena's bed and get dressed. This they did until their bedroom was a model of order and decency, hiding the debauchery that lingered below the surface of each young woman's mind.

Soon after, their mother called them down to dinner and the two girls, freshly cleaned and very happy, arrived at the table with a ravishing hunger.

"You two girls are eating like famished orphans," their mother remarked after they loaded a second plate each. "You remind me of Aunt Sylvia."

"And Aunt Theresa," their father added.

Bea perked up at the mention of their Great Aunts, the only other twins in the family. "Where are they now?"

"Their Christmas card came from Farmington," her mother replied.

Bea thought over that. Farmington was only ninety minutes away. She knew that twins usually skip a generation. Aunts Sylvia and Theresa were her grandmother's youngest sisters, which put them at around 60ish. What if they shared more than just their 'twinship'?

"Did they ever marry?" she asked.

"No," her father answered through a mouthful of salad. "Freaks, if you ask me."

"No one asked you, Nick," her mother corrected. "Your Great Aunts were, are," her mother faltered a bit and Bea immediately took a keen interest.

"Are what?"

"Different, is all," her mother responded. Her father grunted in disapproval, all of which heightened Bea's curiosity. She tucked it away until that evening when she could talk to Siena alone.

Bea lay in Siena's bed as they talked. "We have to go see Aunts Sylvia and Theresa. If they have what we have, maybe they've learned a trick or two. We need to know, Sy."