The Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins lose their virginity.
4.2k words
4.4
9.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers

First off (again). A HUGE thank you to my editor, Kenjisato who made this story readable.... And even enjoyable.

In this series, we will meet The Twins. They are not real twins, but they call themselves that. Julie, nineteen, adopted from Brazil, is a dark sex bomb with large tits. Emma, eighteen, is a blonde with small tits, but very large and sensitive nipples.

These stories are about how they grew up with, and were held back by, strict and very religious parents; which turned out to be not so true, as Dad was a sick pervert. In part one, we will also meet their neighbor, a famous Swedish middle-aged man.

Warning: These episodes contain lesbian sex, incestuous sex, violence, interracial sex, and anal sex. If you do not like to read about these subjects, I suggest you keep looking for a story that better suits you.

NOTE: I am Swedish and am doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

Steve

____

I strongly suggest that you read, part one: The birth of slutty twins, first.

Part Two: The adventure with Mr. Ericsson continues.

The room was completely still. Their eyes locked, yearning for each other. For a while, nothing was said. At that moment, everything that had transpired earlier was erased from their minds.

Then, Julie guided Emma's face towards hers. Emma tilted her head and angled it to meet her sister's, then, their mouths collided, their lips pressed together in a glorious kiss.

Julie opened her mouth slightly, signaling Emma to do the same, and Julie's tongue snaked out from between her lips. Emma extended her tongue too and felt it move along her sister's mouth, tracing every ridge and edge of her luscious lips. Their tongues engaged in a beautiful dance, intertwined, dancing in each other's mouths. They broke away several times, to catch glimpses of each other's faces, before diving back in for another kiss.

"Are you sure?" Julie asked, breaking away from their kiss. Julie was way more into girls than her younger sister and she'd often dreamt of doing it with her prude sister.

Emma nodded bashfully, her eyes searching for a place to hide. Emma was in shock, but, she had to admit, her sister's lips tasted amazing, and there was an immediate spark between them as they connected. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and she was turned on more than she'd ever been before by a single kiss.

Their lips remained locked, as both of them were more than happy to continue capturing that one singular moment in time. It felt like ages before they pulled away from each other.

Emma looked deep into her sister's dark eyes, and then passionately moved back to kiss her again. Julie opened her mouth slightly, signaling Emma to do the same. Their mouths locked, and Julie's hands wandered their way up her sister's body, gliding their way past her slender stomach to her covered breasts. Emma quickly unsnapped her bra, let it fall, and soon Julie teased her nipples lightly, grazing them several times with her rough fingers. Emma moaned softly into her sister's mouth from the sensual caresses.

Emma reciprocated her sister's actions and grabbed Julie's well-endowed breasts. Her jaw hung slightly, she'd always known that her sister's breasts were big, but she'd never expected them to be this big.

"You are so beautiful, Julie," Emma gasped, as she let her eyes roam over her sister's voluptuous body.

"Thank you, Emma," Julie cooed, and touched her soft cheeks. "You're beautiful, too."

Emma blushed. "But mine are so tiny, especially now, when I compare them to yours, and I heard men like larger breasts."

Julie nudged her sister's face lightly and grinned. "Don't be silly, Em. I like them, just the way they are," she said, staring straight into her sister's blue eyes, and saw the same hunger and passion that existed within her.

They explored the other's throats with their tongues for another minute, before Julie began slowly moving downward. She kissed Emma's cheeks and took an ample amount of time licking and lightly sucking on her neck, being careful not to leave a hickey. She inched her way down to her collarbone, and her upper chest, and finally, she reached her sister's small breasts.

They were perfectly teardrop-shaped and very perky. Her large nipples were surrounded by perfectly round areolas, stubbed with tiny goosebumps.

Julie's neck craned forward and took her sister's right nipple into her mouth. She closed her mouth around it and began to gently suck down. Emma let out a moan, and Julie could feel her nipple becoming erect from the light pressure.

Her tongue flicked over the large nub, tracing every possible inch of her areola and nipple, leaving them wet with saliva, as Emma's nipple continued to harden. Julie lightly bit on it. Emma gasped, as her nipple continued to become more erect until it was standing at full attention.

Having finished one breast, Julie moved on to the next, sucked down on Emma's left nipple, and her hand replaced her mouth on her right. She rubbed against the hard nub, and pinched it between her fingers, keeping both nipples erect.

Julie detached her mouth from her sister's skin and extended her tongue, just touching her nipple with the tip. Emma's pretty face twisted into a smile, and Jason tipped a bottle of champagne.

Slowly, the bubbling liquid dripped out of the glass bottle. It hit Emma's dark skin just below her collarbone and flowed down to her tit. Julie tasted the alcohol as it ran over her tongue. It left wet streaks from her shoulder down to her waist and stained the white sofa cover.

Julie began actively lapping at the liquid, licking her nipple in the process. Emma smiled, as Julie sucked on her breast, swallowing the champagne. Jason tilted the bottle back up, stopping the stream, then repeated the process for her other boob for another minute.

"That was tasty," Julie remarked, as she came up for a kiss. Emma passionately kissed her back, tasting the champagne off her lips and mouth. Emma pushed Julie down onto the sofa, a stream of saliva connected their lips when she pulled away.

Emma paused for a moment, and looked at her naked, dark "twin-sister" on the sofa, especially her ripe, round breasts tipped with long hard nipples atop puckered areolas. Her belly was curved but firm, and her hips flared to tempting buttocks. Her limbs were small but well-shaped, her hands and feet elegant, her wrists and ankles slender.

Emma smiled, leaned in and kissed Julie's earlobes and neck, and fondled her globular mounds, pleasantly surprised by how her large, swollen, milk-chocolate nipple stiffened, as they pressed against her palm and fingers

A mewling cry escaped Julie's lips when saliva flowed from Emma's mouth down onto her sister's nipple, and her tongue extended down to her skin. Emma then swirled her tongue around her sister's nipple, letting more saliva slick up her almost pink nub.

As the nipple became harder in Emma's mouth, she bit down on it, just like Julie had done earlier to her. Julie moaned, as her nipples continued to become more erect and Emma nibbled on them more, running each through her teeth, and when Emma released them, Julie let out a sharp cry.

"Lick her cunt?" Jason said, in the background. Emma looked over at him and saw that he was already getting hard again.

Emma began kissing down her sister's body once again, moving even lower. She kissed her ribcage, then her upper stomach, and then reached her navel. Seizing the opportunity, she swirled her tongue around inside Julie's belly button, eliciting a small squeal from her.

Emma's trail moved lower towards her sister's moist pussy. She was in shock, she had never thought about doing this, and even less so to her sister, but, right then, she was unable to stop. She desperately needed to go on.

"Lick me!" Julie ordered.

Julie's pussy was remarkable. The pink inside had become visible from the spread legs. Her brown labia were engorged and her left labium was slightly larger than her right. Her inner labia were small and more symmetrical. She hadn't had children so there were no rough edges or tears. Inside, she was a beautiful pink, glistening with a slightly milky liquid. Her clitoris was small and hiding under a larger fold of brown skin.

"Lick me or else," Julie said.

The cold air rushing to her now-exposed pussy contributed to her 'horniness', as well. Goosebumps had formed on her skin and the hair of her bush stood on end at the sudden new sensation.

Emma took in the sight of Julie's pretty pussy. Her juicy lips were glistening, and her clit was already erect. She had groomed her pussy hair in a large, but neat, triangle above her slit, and the very edges of her bush, the triangular patch of long black hair, was in immaculate shape.

Her bush looked just like hers, Emma thought, but black, and way messier. Emma moved her head and kissed her squarely on the pussy lips. Julie moaned and both of her hands moved to the back of her sister's blonde hair.

Julie stared down at Emma's face enjoying the view of making her sister eat her pussy.

Julie's body shook, as Emma licked all the way from below her back entrance to her bush. The hair became wet and clumpy from the excretions and saliva. She repeated the action twice more, making each long lick more drawn-out and teasing than the one before. Julie moaned and dug her fingertips harder into Emma's head.

"You like it when I lick your pussy, don't you?" Emma asked, completely shocking herself for saying those words, and... to her sister...

Julie nodded her head and let out a muffled, "Mhhh-hhhh," between her closed lips, which made Emma smile. Her teasing had already gotten Julie extremely hot, so it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

Emma reached her tongue out and found her clit, and as soon as it touched it, Julie's body arched and started cumming.

"Cum for your sister," Jason whispered.

Emma clamped her lips down on Julie's clit and sucked in, inserted a finger inside her drenched cunt, and two seconds later, Julie came for a second time today, her pussy releasing ample amounts of her delicious fluids. Julie tasted heavenly, not at all like her own juices. A little sweet, a little tangy, quite similar, and absolutely perfect. She was in love.

Julie lay collapsed on the sofa, lying spread-eagle in an exhausted heap.

"Did you like that? I think I can guess the answer."

"Uh-huhh," she responded.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." They both chuckled.

Jason wanted to fuck this dark beauty. As Emma moved away from her "twin-sister's" soaked cunt, he positioned himself not his knees and pulled Julie to the end of the sofa. His fat cock was still glistening with her saliva as he rubbed the head against her pink pussy lips, pre-cum mixing with her juices as her body quivered slightly at his touch.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered.

"I... I want you to fuck me," Julie whispered.

"I can't hear you."

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

"Beg me."

"Please," she whispered, a moan that barely escaped her lips.

"Louder," Jason hissed in her ear.

"Please fuck me! Please put your fat cock in me. Is that what you want to hear?" Her voice was pleading, but still defiant. Jason prodded at her hairy cunt lips with his steel-hard cock.

"Go on! Fuck me, Jason! I know that's what you want!" Julie groaned.

Jason slowly slid into Julie's sweet, buttery cunt; impaling her. Julie pushed back against him and began to buck. She could feel the blood from her broken hymen running out of her pussy, down between her ass cheeks to the sofa cushion, as the head of his cock slowly started parting the walls of her virgin pussy.

"Aw shit!" Julie yelped.

He was in!

He grasped her bony hips and began to fuck her black, Brazilian cunt. His hard body banged up and down. His big prick stabbed in and out of her extremely tight pussy.

"Jason, what are you doin', Julie is a virgin..." Emma barked.

"I'm fuckin' her, little one, I'm fucking your sister, you're next!"

"Oh, gawwwwwd!" Emma huffed.

"Jason!" Julie cried. "God, Jason, yes, take my cherry... Fuck me...!"

He slid his hands under Julie, cupped her fabulous ass, then humped her.

"Oh, shit!" Emma yelped.

"Oh, my fucking God, Jason!" Julie whimpered, as the imminent pain was gone and she could feel every little bump on his cock.

Up, down, up, down, Jason pumped. His cock squished in and out of her hot cunt. She had never felt such pleasure. His hard prick, hot, hard, covered in blood, deep in her cunt, felt as if it was a part of her. It was like she owned Jason Ericsson, the world-famous model.

The springs of the sofa squeaked loudly, as slid his cock in and out of her little pussy hard.

She was moaning like crazy from the pleasure of getting fucked. Her young little pussy was enjoying every minute of Jason's well-endowed cock.

Julie was dizzy with love. She started to fuck back, bouncing on the sofa under Jason. It was instinctive, but still, her rhythm was out of sync with his precision hammering, not surprising since she'd never fucked before.

"You guys are actually screwin'!" Emma blurted. "You guys are actually doin' it!"

Jason humped wildly. Julie tried to stay with him, but it was useless. She finally fell back on the sofa and let him drill her pussy.

"You're fuckin' Julie, Jason!" Emma panted, as she viciously rubbed her clit hard.

"Yes, we're fuckin', aren't we, Julie?" Jason panted.

"Uh-huh, yeahhhh!" Julie mumbled, wrapping her arms around Jason's broad shoulders.

"I never seen fuckin' before," Emma gasped. It was a sight she would never forget, and it was the beginning of a new Emma.

It took only a few minutes for Julie to go nuclear; she dug her nails into the sofa, and her head snapped back, as her back arched. And she cried out loudly, "Ohh, yesss... Fuck me, Mr. Ericsson... Dad... Fuck me, Daddy..."

As she started to orgasm, she pulled Jason's face to hers, kissed him, lifted her crotch off the sofa, and ground her pubis against his; she writhed shamelessly underneath him and felt another huge orgasm approaching.

She could barely breathe, and her pussy muscles started contracting wildly, as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body. The room was filled with the wet, sloppy sound of his muscular cock sliding in and out of her, and the old springs of the sofa squeaking loudly.

Emma lips were slightly parted and Jason could see her creamy clear and white juices oozing out. She leaned back and said flicking;

"God, you guys look so fucking hot"

Jason loved the contrast between the damp, rich pinkness inside her plump, glistening pussy, and the pale, freckled skin of her body.

Emma took a finger, slid it slowly up her slit, her juices coated the end of her finger, and her legs shutter. She took out her finger and stuck the slick finger into Julie's mouth, for her to tasting the sweet, citrus taste of her pussy. Julie moaned deeply while as she licker her sister's finger clean.

Emma once again dipped a finger into her pussy, pushed it deep inside and curved it up to feel the spongy G-spot, and then pulled it out again to press it against her clitoris. Her hand moved in quick circles. Her breathing grew faster and shallower and louder. It wouldn't take long for her to make herself come. Her ass bounced off the carpet. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the coming orgasm.

Her juices were flowing, her nipples rigid and hard, and the veins in her neck contracted as she started to orgasm. While her pussy tightened around her fingers, she started to rub her g-spot. While one orgasm subsided, a second started to build. She had two fingers massaging her g-spot while she shifted her body up. Emma was only getting started, as she spread her legs, she started to to quiver. Her whole body began to convulse as she screamed in pleasure

"Holy Fuuuuuuuck!"

Almost at the very same second, Julies next orgasm was more of an avalanche, or like a volcanic eruption. Her dark hips lifted at least a foot off the sofa, suspended between her heels and her shoulders she shook violently. She screamed something incoherent, probably obscenities, but it was lost in the other sounds she was making. Jason just held his body still and both her breasts tightly, while her pussy clenched his cock hard, milking him, desperately wanting his seeds. Julie convulsed, as she came on his cock, over and over again.

Emma's body tightened up and she exploded, squirting all over the carpet.

She ejaculated in such quantity that it soaked into the carpet and filled the air with the pungent smell of sweat and citrus.

Her eyes got wide as she said, "What the fuck was that?"

"That my dear, is you squirting." Jason told her

She said, "Oh my God, that was the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced. I have never even read about something that good."

Emma couldn't take her eyes off the whole scene, watching Jason's red-and-white pole sink deep into Julie's black-pink-red cunt.

God, she looked so beautiful, her features softened with lust, her eyes hooded, her mouth open, as she moaned and gasped erotic words and profanities.

Her face turned slightly to one side, her long neck craned, her honey-colored, swollen breasts jiggled, bounced, and slapped up and down in rhythm.

______

"Julie... Can... I... try?" Emma asked, after some time.

"Oh, baby, of course," Julie answered, and eased off Jason's weird-looking cock, with the mixture of blood and white foam.

"Is this your first time?" Jason asked.

"Yes. Please be gentle."

"Yes.... Ride my cock, Emma," Jason said.

Of course, Emma was going to let him fuck her. Who in her right mind would resist a temptation this wondrous?

"Take your time! Ease down, when you are ready," Jason said, as she rolled over his engorged cock, and straddled him, her fingers encircling his gooey shaft and guiding the tip against her slick entrance. As she paused for a moment, Jason ran his hands from her waist to her small boobs and back down, fingers lightly caressing her soft skin as he looked into her eyes.

Emma was concentrating on getting it lined up. Julie played with her sister's small breasts as she watched her slowly push down, Jason's cock pushing her pussy small lips open. Emma could feel her pussy being stretched as his cock-head slowly entered her very tight pussy. She groaned and squeezed with her pussy lips just behind the crown, holding it in place. Her eyes had rolled back and her mouth was hanging open.

"Push down, honey. Take it all the way in."

"You're so big, Daddy. I have to go slow."

"Good girl, nice and slow."

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Emma cried out with delight, as she lowered herself onto him, impaling herself on his throbbing, rock-hard erection.

"Fuck!"

All of a sudden, as she slowly descended on the hard cock, he pushed up right against her hymen.

"Uff," she moaned, as her pupils became dilated by the sudden pain.

Jason knew what was happening, he pushed against her hymen and Emma moaned, which encouraged him, and he thrust once more against her hymen.

"Oh fuck!" Emma screamed, as he broke her hymen. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she bit her lower lip at the painful entry.

After that, it took a few minutes, but she finally got it all the way in. She looked at Julie and smiled. Emma had impaled her cunt on his hard erection, savoring every inch as her blood-filled pussy engulfed his rock-hard cock.

"I did it, Jason. You feel so good in me. Better than I imagined."

"Now, move around and make it feel good for you."

The moans soon returned as they built a sensual rhythm.

Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers
12