The Twins Pt. 03

Story Info
It is Gameday and the twins finally get to see each other.
750 words
4.12
6.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning, early in football season. Nicole stepped out of the shower in her natural state, water still dripping off her melanin-rich skin. She dried herself off and briefly looked herself in the mirror. She always admired her nakedness in private as she relished this part of her routine.

Her twin brother was in town for an early season out of conference game. His team, TCU was playing Rice. It wasn't very often he got to come home to play, but this time she was very excited for him. She loved him dearly, as did he. She missed her little big brother wreak havoc on the field.

She grabbed the lotion bottle of aloe Vera. She expertly put her leg on top, and started lathering. She smelled the smell of lotion hitting her shiny legs, then the inside of her thighs. Then she lathered her ample buns while she looked at herself... Smiling. She didn't know exactly why, but... she was smiling. Was it her date the other night? Was it the fact that she finally gets to see Nick after a long time?

At this point, the bathroom was partially ajar. Nicole was almost finished. As she squeezed again, the scent almost aroused her. She slowly lathered her light brown breasts. It was almost seductive when she thought about it. As her hands made her way down her stomach, she bit her lip.

Suddenly, she heard a noise. She covered her exposed B-Cup breasts. The door unlocks. Her head jerked. Nicole heard a voice...

"Hey, what is taking you so damn long? We got a game to go to!"

Her mode quickly changed to "proud football sister" in an instant. She put on her TCU shirt with shorts.

"Dammit, in a minute, Savannah!" She retorted. She exited the shower.

"You know we can get in trouble for this, right? I bleed Cougar red through and through. We go to our rival school five miles away to see your twin brother. Damn his fineness," Savannah said.

"Really, Savannah? Really? That's my twin though. Blood goes deeper than that." Nicole said with a slight smirk.

Five miles away in Rice Stadium, the Texas Christian Horned Frogs were getting ready to make their entrance. Nick Langston kissed a picture of the twins together as pubescents before going into game mode. It was only the third game of the season, but they were 1-1 thus far.

"Look, I know this is some of you all's homecoming of some sort. But put that out your mind. Channel that on the field. We got sixty minutes, sixty minutes to play like our lives depended on it. Let's do this. Family on three... 1, 2, 3..." The coach started.

"Family!"

"Now let's kick some ass."

Ken and Keith let out a yell, then did a very basic rhythmic beat on the lockers.

"Let's go!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the visiting Texas Christian Horned Frogs."

They ran out to a not so surprising loud reception filled with purple in the seats. As for the game, frankly, it wasn't a contest.

"TCU wins the kickoff. Keith Hollins will receive for the Frogs. Here we go. Hollins catches it at the 30 yard line. He makes a run for it. He breaks a tackle! And another one! There's a seam by Keith Hollins! Nothing but air! He is gone! Touchdown, TCU!"

Keith pointed to their fans in purple as a celebration and saluted. Later...

"Third down and 15 for Rice deep in their own field. He's looking. Still looking. He's in trouble... Langston's got him! Fumble! Ball is loose! Ball is loose! Nick Langston scoops it up! He scores! Touchdown, Horned Frogs!" The radio commentator yelled. As a celebration, Nick looked to the section where his family was sitting and acknowledged them. They beat Rice in convincing fashion, 59-7. After the game, Nicole was waiting for her "little big brother" as she called him. He came out a few minutes later, walking slowly with a smile.

"Hey, big sis."

"Nicky!" Nicole jumped in his arms. "Mom, Dad, and them are already in the car. You hungry?"

"Hell yeah," Nick said.

"Then let's go, bro."

At that moment, Nick Langston permanently put out the "But she's your twin" thoughts out of his head. He didn't know what came over him. His lips touched his sister's in an embrace. They broke off the kiss and looked at each other.

"I love you, sis," Nick said.

"Love you too, Nicky."