The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
The Elven coalition is split.
4.3k words
4.71
2.1k
12
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters engaging in sexual conduct are 18 years or older, and legally permitted to engage in such activities, irrespective of pet names used for each other, 2000 years in the future they were fine with it..

Kingdoms:

Queen Amice-- Capital Morroco -- Home - Cegramond

Queen Hollis -- Capital Djamena  - Velho southern island-

Queen Isabella -- Capital Tripoli

Queen Gilfa -- Capital Cairo

Nobody looked up from the story Serena was telling. We walk over and sit down in a massive living area with several couches and chairs, sitting next to Nora and pull her in. Okay, not as plush as I thought they would be, the furniture looks amazing but this couch is stiff.

"She's talking about the first time she met the elves when they came to visit during her time as queen. They pushed the banking system across all of the realms," Nora whispers. 

I'd read a dozen books on that topic and if it was a good thing or a bad thing as the less populated realms lost quite a bit of their value in currency. The Inquisition was supposed to prevent things like that, but they were dependent on the rich as they only received money from the richest families to train their children with no taxes in return. Serena was talking about how they talked openly about how the Elven way was the only way.

"Many lost more than half of their value." Serena said and Abi holds up her hand.

"What would you have done?" Abi asks and looks over at me.

"I'd have given each realm the same amount of currency. We preach that each realm should be equal, no realm above another, no alliances allowed, but you saw the two that received the most currency immediately work together, took on the third, then bullied the inquisition and they came after us last as the smallest of the four, The entire council was bought in because they were paid much more from them than us, so they had every incentive to allow it.

"Is it still that way?" Catalina asked.

"Up until you stopped it, it is still the reason why the Inquisition can not function long term. No offense," Serena looked over at me, "This will only hold short term, twenty years a most before it starts all over again. That got way too serious, listen to me, I was just going to mention the Elves were hear since we are going to see them."

"How do we fix that? Abi looks over at Nora.

"Serena, would you like to come to work with me tomorrow? We are going to introduce this as a systemic problem. We should probably address this before we lose the people that would listen." Nora replies without lifting her head out of my lap as I rub her shoulders.

"Wait, I was;" Serena looks around the table and then smiles, "I got roped into one of your crazy stories, that didn't take long." She smiles bigger. "Ha, crazy."

"Isn't it though?" Denae answers, "I felt the same way when James did the same thing to me, the next couple of days could be busy for you Mom." Denae laughs.

Back at the house, the beds reappeared in the common room and Nora said we needed to hurry as she had to get up early tomorrow with the time difference.

"Wait, why are we getting kicked out of the room?" I ask and Nora stops. 

"That is a good point, I love you and all, but Mazarine doesn't kick in her sleep."

"I kick in my sleep?" I ask and get everyone saying yes.

"More like flop around from side to side." Cat says and Neivia laughs.

"Yes, that also."

"Nevermind, I'm not sure I want to sleep here anymore," I say as Nora makes another bed and pulls me down into it. "Ha, like your the victim; leg kicker." she replies crawling on top.

"Don't listen to them James," Mazarine says and I nod back to her for helping me out here.

Nora is pulling my clothes off, jostling me around. "Would you like to wait until tomorrow so you can sleep?"

"Nobody gets to sleep while this is going on, we can feel it in the bond, lift. your.hips." Nora grunts and pulls my pants down and off. "Ahh, much better." She scoots up, and starts laughing with the look on my face.

"Oh shush, I've been patient long enough." 

"We could have just made them disappear?"

"Oh yeah, was caught up in the moment." Nora smiles and slides up my stomach like a snake, reaches under and slides me in after a kiss.

"Oh, just like that huh." I whisper and groan.

"Mmhmm, if I have to persuade Velho to give money away, I'm going to need motivation."

"If you can do that, we'll all take care of you." Reaching down I pull her up for another kiss and start pushing into her fast holding her in place.

"Mmmmmmphm." She hmmms and haws into my mouth, she loves getting held still with a fast pace, has to be the hardest woman to please out of everyone, and takes the longest unless ganged up on.

"Don't slow down," Nora says the moment I take a break and go a bit slower. Well, I guess since I have no appointments tomorrow I can get the workout now, picking the pace back up again. Putting so much into hammering her out, I can only focus on making myself breathe until she gets quiet and holds her breath through an orgasm and pushes it back out in a whoosh.

"Hooahh, goodness," she goes back to sliding up and down, undulating her hips and just grinding slowly. "I knew you were special the first day I met you, but this, this, never crossed my mind." Leaning down, "You know how many times I've imagined us in the Library?" She bites my earlobe. "That's what I want."

"Anytime, anywhere love, that sounds a bit naughty though."

"That's the point." I get an eye roll from Nora of all people, that's new.

"Okay then."

The next morning we were called to Tahareesa's. Serena and Nora went to Velho, 

"Good morning, Tahareesa." The ladies say in almost unison, I follow it up and we take a seat at the table, it was lunch time here, but we just finished breakfast so even I passed on that offer.

"You seem worried?" I ask as she replies and sits at the table.

"Mother sent messengers over the last week, we have three allies and two that stand against."

"Against what?" I have my suspicion based on how she was leaning, normally, she was always upright and graceful.

"Everything, many are two or three generations from the founding, most have never met Ian and like the twenty or so generations of humans, have no idea who he is or was."

"So? They don't want to allow the humans in, or do anything about this, not believing it will happen." I ask and get a nod from her. "Queen Hollis was saying the same thing about many of her people. As long as we get them to the right places, if nothing happens, we've lost nothing, and if something does happen, we can stop it. With the rings, nobody is going to be staying more than a few hours at a time."

"That is what is keeping this going, but Traeliorn Carnorin of the Sea faction is also against what they fear, your existence."

"Ahh, I've only read about them as a myth?

"They vanished once humans started to explore the seas and only came back since that is no longer happening, well, that and we no longer have to hide from you. They explore, the only ports are the ones they make, but they've been growing over the last two thousand years."

"The reason you want us in here most of the time is that you are worried about what the humans would do to us if they knew, how is this any different?" I ask.

"Well, I had hoped that we would be better," Tahareesa replies and still looks depressed about it.

"I'm not a big fan of it either." Cat replies.

"So, stay with the faction that agrees and try not to stir things up with our presence?" Cassandra asks. "Like we are doing here," she waves around the room.

"Yep, look, I understand how some would consider this hate an issue, but, hate when you're all powerful seems a minor issue compared to the hate for those with no power to throw around. I will not lose one of you to some idiot's hate, but when it comes to fixing things that need fixing, we start with those that can't just move to another place on a whim. And if that swarm of people makes it through the woods, fixing Velho, the realms and the currency distribution won't have any meaning."

"Okay, so what other news do you have Tahareesa, is the staff ready to go home?" Abi asks ending that conversation.

"In a way, this was their home also, many will try and get or create another station either in this or another city. They take care of the place and learn, they were chosen to be the next group to integrate with the humans." She pauses, "I've missed running around with you for the last couple of days now since I've been getting out more."

"That we can fix today." Cassandra answers. "You," she looks over at me, "are free today as we are going shopping and packing what we need for the trip."

"Wait? Who's going to carry our stuff?" Neivia asks immediately looking right at me.

"Too late," I reply opening a portal and stepping into the back room in the library Nora reminded me of the night before, I could read a few more of the series I'd never gotten to after finding the weave answer." The first step I take, alarms go off so I exit and walk towards the Librarians desk.

'She's new?' Watching the woman walking toward me seems more curious than concerned.

"Any way to turn those off?" I ask and she stops.

"Who are you and how did you get in there?"

"James, I've been using the room for a while now to figure some things out, I was going to finish off another series on Alchemy today."

"Ah, you are Nora's charge?"

"Exactly, you are?"

"Oh sorry, Aire Preshana, I don't have the ability to turn that off, yet." Several guards enter the library and walk around her desk towards us.

"Oh, that's okay, I can't turn the alarm off, there you go, the old wards only prevented humans from getting in, the new ones will stop Elves also."

"I have so many questions for you." Alea waves the guards away, she turns using the same Matronly or Motherly or whatever stance they take when talking to us youngsters.

"Give me an hour or two and we can go get something to eat and you can ask whatever you wish." I turn and start walking back to the room. It's nice, not being teased for just talking to another woman.

The "Alea Holabalar Chronicle's of Advanced Alchemy is still sitting on the desk where I left them. 'So much good stuff in here and nobody uses it.' A five-book series each book thick with steps and pictures. This is exactly where I would be if the Weave series was a bust. So much information on how to combine the various ingredients and get so many of the same magic results across most of the paths. Like most of the books in here, they predate the new form of magic.

Halfway through the third book was shown to be recipe after recipe with notes on the benefits and possible side effects. The thoughts of Ian Cole came to mind and I started looking for any books on the founding of our realm, checking the dates to see if anything from two thousand plus years ago might mention anything about him, skimming book after book with nothing found.

Walking and securing the door, pulling over the same chair I would use when talking to Nora, and seeing Aire doing the exact same thing, turning with the same look, it was a strange feeling.

"Feel like going to lunch? Oh, I should let Nora and Serena know I'm here." Opening a link to both of them, "Nora, I'm going to lunch with Aire."

'Okay, Aire? My replacement Aire? You are here and didn't invite us?'

'Ugh, that's what I'm doing now?'

'Mmhmm, okay, tell us when you are ready, I'll let them know she's coming.'

"Nora and Serena will join us," I say to Aire.

"You were just talking to her now? How intriguing, I know it's doable, but the range is rather limited. This ought to be my most interesting meal in quite a while." She smiles at me. "I can see why Nora wouldn't let you go. If we have time, is everything I've read about you accurate?"

"Doubt it, but I haven't seen any of it."

"There are groups of Inquisitors following you around night and day?" She asks and I nod, You replaced the council and the Kings with Queens? I nod again.

"That was more Denae, Nora, and Cassandra."

"Your sister is Lady Abigail?

"She goes by Abi to everyone, she is."

"Hmm, she's been avoiding us her entire life, I was a trainer she turned down quite a few years ago, even as a child she had a commanding presence. "I read what she can do, it is quite remarkable."

"She is."

'Thanks.' Abi sends and I smile.

"Ready when you are." She calls an assistant over. "Going to lunch, we might be a while, please finish off the restock and send these orders out."

"What are you currently doing?" Aire asks as we walk out of the Library.

"Learning Alchemy in the back room, meeting with the Elves in a couple of days to figure out how to defend against an invasion, Nora is attempting to talk the council into making Queen Isabella and Amice's realms equal in gold to the other two to keep the balance."

"You don't even know me, yet you don't hold anything back?"

"If you volunteered to take on that job, you are worthy of knowing as much as you can."

"Uh, thanks, I guess, not sure what that means."

"I'm guessing you took on Nora's responsibilities instead of retiring as the knowledge in there was too important to just give to anyone?"

"Fair enough," Aire replies as we start walking again. "Nora's been pretty tight-lipped about you, she followed you out of here without a second thought, then went against the council. It was intriguing to everyone that knows she doesn't just run off."

"Surprised me also." I laugh remembering her walking through the portal into my room the day I left.

"So what are you?"

"Human, with, what I would call elven like magic, or pre-current teachings."

"You found it in the back room? 

"Yes, let's walk and talk, I'll let them know we're heading out."

Aire nods, "Pre-current teachings, you just learned it from a book in like 3months or so that you were here."

"I left the day I found it."

"Come on now," She stops and turns towards me. "Learned it in one day and then off you go?"

"It made a lot more sense than only being able to do one path." I reply and start back up again towards the cafeteria.

"Are they still in the library?"

"They are, I hid them when I thought anyone could have read them and achieved the same, but now, I'll get them for you when I get back."

"Hid them? Why?"

"So many reasons, access to all eight paths without being bound by the Elven or Human restrictions would both have those you least want to have that kind of power to be the ones fighting over it, and we don't know the repercussions of doing this, yet."

"Are you sharing now because you don't think anyone else can use them now?

"Yep."

"Still doesn't hurt to learn what it was like before."

"My brother read the books and couldn't use the magic, but it did increase his reserves and power a fair bit.

"Hmm, not a bad thing for those with smaller pools, but can also be misused, we should speak again on this after I've seen them. You dropped the wards and redid them without saying a word?"

"Visualization and imagination is the catalyst instead of the incantation."

"That sounds; more appealing I guess, but also dangerous for the one using it?"

As we finish the walk through the hallway that leads directly into the cafeteria, Nora and Serena are waiting for us. Serena gives me a hug which caught me off guard, I hug her back and she smiles at me.

"Aire, this is Serena, my Grandmother." Aire was focused on Nora.

"Saying you look well from the last time we talked would be understating things, is this one of the side effects?" She asks the last part at me.

"Yeah, natural magic, natural age," I reply as we move to get food.

"James has been kind enough to answer my questions this morning, and more." Aire says to Nora and Serena.

"I heard," Nora replies.

"Divination, right, you listen in all the time, if you don't mind me asking." Aire replies as we head for a table. Serena is next to me.

"They let me listen in also," she whispers.

"Good, saves time, though you've probably heard most of it?" I reply and she nods. "How did it go?"

"Okay, they are arguing that being smaller, the wealth will be more concentrated for Gilfa and Amice's kingdoms."

"Can we spread it out to more than just the lords and such, that should both dillute and create more candidates for Velho, they should appreciate the increase in participants," I reply and Nora nods,

"That is what they are discussing amongst themselves now." Nora sits next to me and I get a proper kiss in front of everyone. "Didn't have a chance this morning before we left." 

"You'll never hear me complain about that." I reply.

"You can do everything the Elves can do?" Aire asks.

"Yes, but it is not as easy as James makes it seem." Nora answers.

"I would think that it would be easier.." Aire stops what she was going to say.

"I didn't bare my soul to you, just to have you be hesitant." I think I know where she was going.

Aire nods, "Well, Nora has decades of experience compared to you recently, though you did say you learned everything in one day, so."

"Worse than that Aire, James read a dozen books per day, he probably figured it out much faster than that." Nora answers.

"I failed at creating the water vortex, talked with Abi while getting dinner and it worked after." I answer and Nora gives a start.

"That still bothers me," Nora answered, "James created his portals from the water vortex by imagining the funnel bottoms touched and the openings were at the locations desired as his second spell."

"Not having had a reserve pool or magic helped in not being restricted by the current teachings." I answer and laugh, "Like a child, there was no thought of not being able to do it, besides, I sent the apple and chest through first, AND, the rings work in the same way."

"The rings are created by teams on both sides connecting to each other, even if one of the rings already exists, and the creation and upkeep of the rings is their specialty," Aire answers automatically in her teacher's voice. "I didn't believe it when I first heard what happened, and barely believed it when I saw you do it in the Hall."

"That is why it is more difficult for those trained to stop the memorization of incantations and move more towards visualization. Human power is based on verbalizing a demand pushing out, whereas Elven power is drawn in as a request."

"Understood, let's go back to what you can and cannot share with people, the real threat is Nora," Aire says and looks over at her friend. "A little extra power is one thing, women finding out they can go from looking like me, to looking like Nora."

"We agree," Nora replied. "So far we've been fairly isolated. Over time people are going to notice no matter what we do."

"Living with the Elves might be safer until the information becomes common knowledge that this was a unique occurrence," Aire replies. "I'm guessing you will age the same as they do now that you've regressed?"

"That's the current belief." Nora replies, "We have been staying with an Elven couple, but still go out and help Mazarine, another companion that heals people that others don't have the power to fix."

"Worthy goal, but dangerous, those are your most vulnerable times." Aire says tapping her fork a few times. "Though I guess if anyone is prepared, it would be you lot." 

"We hope so, and we can't just hole up for a few decades and hope everything works out with the current issues happening." Nora and Aire start going back and forth on the invasion. I tune out for a bit and focus on my food which is getting cold.

Lunch went well and then I spent another few hours in the back room spending time reviewing the elven language and mannerisms. One Arturo Mandelin (Not an Elf) discussed in detail just how they walked the edge of their bound rule of no violence. They had several methods to justify defense, though I could understand not waiting for an invading force to kill (how many)? Before fighting back.

12